Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Stanley Meyer 
Site Admin

Post Stanley Meyer
After hearing Stan's lecture in this post, I am beginning to see him as a genuine whistle-blower, only one that did more than just blow the whistle. He evidently showed us how things could be if we got our power from water instead of hydrocarbons, and even more importantly, he refused to sell out, which ultimately got him murdered.

It's important to look at the Stanley Meyer debunkers as well. Their basic argument is that the whole notion of "over unity" energy production runs counter to the current understanding of energy science. This argument is only valid if the current understanding of energy science is complete and valid, which if history is our guide, is quite ludicrous. We barely understand the basics of energy, with the bulk of that discovery occurring in the last 200 years.

Obtaining hydrogen and oxygen from water using less energy than generated by the recombination of those atoms is not such a strange idea. In biology, catalysts lower the energy curve to permit reactions that would not normally take place without the catalyst. In physics, resonance introduces instability into strong forces, causing them to become weak, which is also a lowering of the energy curve. And then there are unknown forces that we have yet to identify or manipulate, which may not fit into our rudimentary "laws" of physics.

What about the phenomenon of these inventions turning up independently again and again, each time being squashed and buried?

Stanley Meyer broke through the matrix. He showed us what is possible. He paid with his life. Would a con-artist do that? Would he refuse a billion dollars and a life of unimaginable luxury? Would he stand up for the good of humanity? Stanley Meyer did.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Stanley Meyer
I see where VW is about to squeeze 272 hp out of a 1 liter engine (here). That's great, but not when compared to running an engine on nothing but water with almost no pollution!

I was trying to find the news report that I saw on the local station (Channel 13) when Stanley Meyer drove his VW dune buggy through Colorado Springs back in the late 80s, I think. I found it was shown in a presentation Stanley Meyer gave in 1991, also in Colorado Springs. You can watch it in the video below at about the 3:20 mark. There's another news report shown at 38:40.

Especially listen from 45:36, when Stanley is asked why he is still alive. He also talks about nuclear accidents (20 years before Fukushima) and the dire need for alternate energy.

Stanley Meyer 1991 Extraordinary Science Conference - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Mon May 11, 2015 11:48 pm
Site Admin

Also of interest is the smart-ass debunkers trying to ridicule and dismiss Stanley Meyer's work.

Quote:
Stanley Meyer was a scammer who claimed he'd been able to split water into hydrogen and oxygen with such efficiency that he could run an internal combustion engine (ICE) on nothing but water.

These claims, if they were true, would completely destroy our present understanding of energy conservation and the laws of thermodynamics. -- source

You can't argue with results, like a real VW dune buggy running on just water, unless of course you are a smart-ass, scientifically brainwashed debunker! Then you can do it with smug impunity.

The laws of thermodynamics are not laws. They are feeble attempts by human minds to formulate our extremely limited understanding of how the universe works. Perpetual motion is outlawed by the laws of thermodynamics and energy conservation, yet electrons whirl around the nucleus of every atom in the universe in what appears to be perpetual motion. So it's about time the smart-asses begin debunking matter!

Was Stanley's death really natural, or was it induced? The high-tech assassins of today make it hard to tell. But hey, that's the whole idea! No one will know...

Tue May 12, 2015 12:14 am
Site Admin

Stanley Meyer is featured in Part 2 of the video below. We still don't have engines that run on water 20 years after Stanley Meyer's death by poisoning. His invention disappeared after his death. The technology was successfully suppressed. We don't get to have it. No free energy for humanity at this time, because we are not free.

It Runs On Water Stanley Meyer (1995) MUST-SEE VIDEO
(duration 51:39)

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On March 21, 1998, Meyer was having lunch at a Cracker Barrel with his brother and two potential Belgian investors. The four clinked their glasses to toast their commitment to uplifting the world, but after taking a sip of his cranberry juice, Meyer clutched his throat, sprang to his feet, and ran outside. Rushing after him, his brother Stephen found him down on his knees, vomiting violently. He quickly muttered his last words, “They poisoned me.” -- source

Stanley Meyer was a great man. His crime was finding a way to free humanity from the oil cartel. He was murdered. His inventions disappeared. We were cheated.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 am
Site Admin

Stanley Meyer is still the key. He had the water splitting process that would have changed the world. Imagine no longer being held hostage by a petroleum industry controlled by greedy sociopaths. Instead, cheap water could provide all the fuel we could ever desire! No wonder Stanley Meyer refused a one billion dollar bribe to have his discovery buried.

No wonder they murdered him.

Stanley would have freed humanity from energy scarcity. What a savior he would have been. Compared to gasoline at $4.00 a gallon, water is practically free. Currently in my town, water costs 2.7 cents per gallon. That's quite shocking to me, because the last time I calculated, maybe 20 years ago, it cost less than one tenth of that price. Even so, it is over 100 times cheaper than gasoline, and if I remember correctly, Stanley used only around 20 gallons of water to drive across the continent, some 4000 miles. Driving coast to coast for only 60 cents, and no pollution? We could be doing it now, if the cabal of ruling sociopaths had not killed Stanley Meyer 24 years ago.

Yes, there is genuine evil running the world.

Stanley Meyer - 1995 It runs on water - Water car GENIUS
(duration 16:55)
Still on YouTube?

Tue May 03, 2022 12:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It is a fact of thermodynamics that more energy is required to split a water particle than the resultant hydrogen energy output, that being the most serious impediment to water-powered energy production. -- source

Not if you use resonance.

If you make the water molecule vibrate around its natural harmonic frequency, it can literally shake itself apart into hydrogen and oxygen with very little energy input. Tesla used a pocket-sized mechanical oscillator to nearly shake apart an entire building in New York City due to resonance! The input energy was very small, but thanks to the magic of resonance, it could build up to the point of collapsing a large and stable structure.

Stanley Meyer said that the pulse type and rate delivered to the water was one of the secrets of his hydrogen-oxygen generator. His process was so efficient that he disassociated the water into its elemental components in real time right at the fuel injectors of his standard internal combustion engine. All he did is change the fuel from gasoline to water, and employ resonance to make the fuel (hydrogen and oxygen gas) available.

So all the naysayers who say that the laws of thermodynamics make using water for fuel impractical are wrong. We don't know everything there is to know about science, and our scientific "laws" are really only simple rules of thumb for ordinary conditions. I remember that my first lab experiment in college physics was on resonance, and like everyone else in my class, I didn't really understand it. I suspect Stanley Meyer didn't understand it either, but by trial and error experiments he knew what worked and that it worked like magic. Tesla appears to have understood resonance, because he used it to "tune" his novel electrical devices, and he was building things almost no one understood. The magic of resonance is still there for any of us to rediscover, and it has the potential to change human civilization in extremely positive ways, if only the ruling sociopaths would allow it. But, as you probably know, they will not.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:00 am
Site Admin

I was a chemistry major in college, and I ended up graduating with a General Studies B.A. with my three major areas of study being chemistry, physics, and French. Stanley Meyer's work makes good sense to me and does not violate any laws of thermodynamics. In Stanley's water-powered car, liquid water is in the fuel tank and delivered, as water, to special injectors in the intake manifold. At the injector, the water molecule is split apart into hydrogen and oxygen, which is then ignited in the combustion chambers and explodes, just like gasoline vapor does in traditional engines. The novel technology occurs in the injectors, where the liquid water is converted to gaseous hydrogen and oxygen. How does that happen? Normally, using traditional electrolysis, it is difficult to split the water molecule apart. The amount of input energy required for this molecular splitting is typically equal to the amount of energy you get back when the hydrogen and oxygen recombine in the combustion chamber explosion. Thus the "law" of thermodynamics, energy in must equal energy out. But what if you can find an easier way to split the water molecule apart, such that the input energy is much less than the energy of recombination?

This is exactly what Stanley Meyer did. By matching the pulsed electrical signal waves sent to the water in the injectors with the resonant frequency of the molecular bonds in the water molecule, the bonds could be persuaded, via their natural resonance, to shake themselves apart using less energy than usual. While this may appear to violate our quaint laws of thermodynamics, it really just demonstrates that we need to revisit our understanding of thermodynamics under the influence of resonance. According to our "laws" of thermodynamics, the universe cannot be constantly expanding, electrons cannot tirelessly orbit around a nucleus, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. But what is the Big Bang theory if not the miraculous creation of energy/matter? Clearly, we know squat about how the universe works, and our ignorant explanations like the "laws" of thermodynamics just demonstrate how stupid we truly are.

Stanley Meyer was not stupid. However, the professor emeritus of chemistry in the video below is. The oil industry giants were not stupid either in deciding to eliminate Meyer and his discovery. They knew his discovery was legitimate and would put them out of business. However, they were sociopathic and criminal in conspiring to have him murdered, and if the human world had any genuine justice system, they would pay with their lives for such a heinous act. But money has undermined the noblest human principles such that the rich and powerful murderers go unrecognized and unpunished, while Stanley and his discovery get buried and suppressed. The usefulness of his discovery is so important to civilization that his murder is essentially an enormous crime against humanity.

Was The Man Who Made The Water Engine Murdered? | The Conspiracy Show | Documentary Central
(duration 22:01)

Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:54 am
Site Admin

Science shows Stanley Meyer was a con-artist:

DID WE JUST DEBUNK THIS GENERATOR...!?
(duration 21:53)

But this is junk science. Nearly all commenters accept this video as proof that a water engine is fantasy, but not me. The key improvement Stanley Meyer uncovered was pulsing the electricity at the resonant frequency of the water molecule O-H bonds. When you get the pulsations right, the water molecule comes apart almost effortlessly, with very little input electrical energy needed. And as a bonus, instead of producing one or two liters per minute, you get 20 to 40 liters per minute, or maybe more.

Nikola Tesla understood the magic of resonance, and Stanley Meyer discovered how to use it to turn water into HHO gas right at the fuel injectors in real time. Why do you think they killed him when he refused to sell the rights to his invention for $1,000,000,000? Stanley Meyer believed his invention was too important to humanity to allow it to be buried just so he could become a billionaire. He was a great human being, the very opposite of a sociopath.

It's true that the hydrolysis unit in this video is effectively debunked, but Stanley Meyer's hydrolysis unit was a totally different beast. It would be like comparing a wooden club to an AK-47 as weapons of war.

Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
What’s the reason for EVs (Electric Vehicles)? It’s because it supposedly produces less carbon. But through the full life cycle of owning an EV, because so much carbon has to go into the stupid thing, it doesn’t use less carbon. You’re better off having a gas guzzler. -- source

You can tell it's not about reducing carbon emissions because Stanley Meyer's vehicle than ran on water totally solved that problem better than any vehicle possibly can. Yet Stanley was killed when he couldn't be bribed to withdraw his invention, and his invention was subsequently shelved by the ruling sociopaths. The only industry bigger than the oil industry is the money industry, and the ruling sociopaths control both. Stanley's invention threatened to severely weaken the power of the ruling sociopaths, which is all they care about. So Stanley was murdered, and humanity is stuck in a very deep rut.

Aren't we fortunate to have sociopaths in control?

Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]