Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Cathy O'Brien 
Site Admin

Post Cathy O'Brien
Cathy O'Brien reminds me of Phil Schneider -- a sincere whistle-blower, unafraid to fight back, and with a true story that is so outside the bounds of our normal brainwashing that most people quickly dismiss it as ridiculous. I know the feeling, because the first time I came across material from Cathy O'Brien, extracts posted on the Internet from her book The Trance Formation of America, I was simultaneously riveted and incredulous. I thought it was just highly imaginative fiction, boldly original, even naming very famous people as the villains, so I just put it aside as a bunch of strange puzzle pieces that I couldn't use. Corroboration came in little by little until the pieces began to find their general spot in the puzzle picture, and then they started to fit. I don't dismiss her anymore. I think she is telling the truth as she experienced it. She was inside the world of the ruling sociopaths, and a more foul or evil place you are unlikely to ever see.

Cathy O'Brien Story - Illuminati Mk Ultra Monarch Mind Control WARNING!

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:54 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Cathy O'Brien

MK-ULTRA & Project Monarch

Quote:
Truth is the first step towards the necessary positive change that we need to see in this world. -- Cathy O'Brien at 1:26:10

Truth.

Telling the truth. Hearing the truth. Learning the truth. Believing the truth. Understanding the truth. Confirming the truth.

Cathy O'Brien is right. Truth is the first step. Hiding the truth is the way of the sociopath. Uncovering the truth is the way of the empathetic human being. Which kind of human do you think Cathy is? Take into consideration that sociopaths abused and enslaved her. That is exactly what sociopaths attempt to do to empathetic human beings.

Read the most critical reviews of Cathy's book The Trance Formation of America. The common theme among them is that the reviewers don't believe Cathy's story. They don't believe it could possibly be the truth. They want concrete proof, they want official documentation, they want the authorities' stamp of approval (like that would ever happen if Cathy's story is true). They would rather believe Cathy is mentally ill, and that Mark Phillips is a con-artist. In fact, Cathy was mentally ill (mind controlled), and Mark was a trained con-artist (intelligence agent), and those characteristics are still present in them today, though to a lesser extent due to the healing (deprogramming) that has occurred.

I am perfectly fine with questioning everything Cathy has to say, as long as you don't dismiss it definitively. That is the trap of certainty, that you have perfect knowledge, that you know the truth. None of us know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Not a single one of us.

I didn't believe Cathy's story at first either, but I refused to dismiss it, because I knew from experience that my belief system has been wrong in the past, and is most likely wrong even today. The only way to refine that belief system and move it closer to the truth of reality is to carefully consider other beliefs. Dismissal is allowed only with good evidence, and any dismissal must be subject to re-examination when new evidence becomes available.

There are some interesting revelations in the second part of the video. One is that bumbling George Bush Jr. was mind controlled, even as a two-term president of the United States. It's true that George Bush Sr. is evil enough to sell his own family down the river, if he can obtain some substantial benefit. How about controlling the presidency of the USA by controlling Cheney who controls Bush Jr.? Isn't that what we saw on 9/11, with Bush Jr. completely out of the loop, Cheney working some of the controls (like keeping NORAD out of the loop), while some shadowy figure directed Cheney and the intelligence agencies?

If Bush was mind controlled, could it be that other presidents are too?

Masonic Mind Control - Bill Clinton
(duration 1:02)

December 9, 2018: Video censored by YouTube, another copy here.

All the presidents are very much controlled, with mind control being only a part of the control system. They also use the carrot and the stick. Blackmail is an important part of the program, as are the perks and rewards. Remember that Cathy O'Brien, the mind controlled sex slave, was one of those perks that was used to reward proper behavior. Obama is blackmailed to the hilt, as the skeletons in his closet, and his presidential crimes, are beyond belief. That's why his history has been somewhat faked and otherwise manipulated.

Mia Marie Pope Oust Obama
(duration 26:37)

December 9, 2018: Video censored, another copy here.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 pm
Site Admin

Lacking empathy, sociopaths are capable of the most reprehensible actions. These are actions that would take your breath away, assuming you are a non-sociopath, because they are so shocking and vile. Sociopaths know that, which is why they pursue their evil behind closed doors, far from prying eyes. Cathy O'Brien was the victim of many of these shocking and vile actions, like the one you will see in the video clip below.

Caution: This is graphic and brutally honest. I still recoil at the thought that monsters capable of this kind of mutilation walk among us unrecognized.

The Cathy O'Brien Story - The Most Dangerous Game - WARNING GRAPHIC !

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 am
Site Admin

Besides Ronald Reagan and Dick Cheney, mind-controlled sex slave Cathy O'Brien also crossed paths with other very famous sociopaths, including Bill and Hillary Clinton.

I know -- it's hard to believe, and easy to dismiss. When I first read Cathy's account of the abuse she endured from Dick Cheney, I was sure I was reading a very perverted piece of pulp fiction. My first reaction was to dismiss it as completely untrue. I later did some research, starting with trying to find out who had written such garbage (I had never heard of Cathy O'Brien at that point). The more I learned, the more I realized that she was speaking the truth as she experienced it. It was not something that I wanted to believe, but it fit so perfectly with the behaviors sociopaths practice that I had to accept it.

If you can't accept it, I certainly understand. The truth is what it is, whether we accept it or not. The question is not: "Can I accept this to be the truth?" The question is: "Is this the truth?"

Hillary Raped Minor & Said: 'Eat me, oh god, eat me now'

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:58 am
Site Admin

Hmm, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many of the Cathy O'Brien videos in this thread have been censored! It's all part of the mind control being used to mold the public into obeying authority, even when that authority is criminal.

My owner in MK Ultra torturous mind control was U.S. Senator Robert C. Byrd [Hillary Clinton’s mentor], who planted his corrupt roots deep in US politics for over 50 years.

Although Cathy O'Brien's story is so bizarre that it is at first unbelievable, I have dug into it over a period of many years, and I am convinced that it is true. This is supported by the censorship of the information she presents, as she is doing one of the things the evil ruling sociopaths cannot tolerate — telling the truth.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:55 am
Site Admin

So here's a video that I copied from YouTube before it is censored that has a lot of Cathy O'Brien in it. When I first read her testimony, I simply couldn't believe it. Now that I've researched it for many years and found many corroborating testimonies, I can't disbelieve it.

[Documentary 2020] [Adrenochrome - The Darkest Drug of Them All!]
(duration 36:07)

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]