Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Hypnosis 
Site Admin

Post Hypnosis
For a long time, we've seen popular demonstrations of a powerful kind of mind control called hypnosis. It seems people can do almost impossible things when hypnotized. Do you think intelligence agencies would pursue this kind of mind control? Tales of Montauk and MKULTRA programs don't seem so unbelievable when put into the proper context.

The other day I stumbled across the video shown below while browsing Youtube. Apparently, it shows a young woman experiencing some rather strong sensations just by the power of suggestion. If a street hypnotist can do this, what can the secret agencies do?

How independent are our minds? How influenced are we? How would we know?

Street Hypnotist Mr P and Nicole (covert conversational hypnosis)

March 11, 2021: Video censored, new archived copy here.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Hypnosis
On the other hand, there are people that can produce results similar to hypnosis without claiming to be hypnotists. Or is it that hypnotists are just ordinary people that do the same kinds of manipulations?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 am
Site Admin

I have to include a link to this post, as it is so relevant to the subject of this thread.

Note the handshake induction in the Mr. P video at about 0:18, the same technique used by Derren Brown and Milton Erickson. In this case it is being used to reinforce the NLP, as Nicole has already been covertly hypnotized before the video starts.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 pm
Site Admin

There are many video clips of hypnosis and handshake induction on the Internet. Some appear innocent, but you can imagine that having that kind of power over someone could be corrupting, right? Imagine how a sociopath would use NLP and covert conversational hypnosis. Do you think they would be interested in such "technologies"? Might it lead to a great deal of covert research into mind control?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:08 am
Site Admin

I still can't get over the use of covert conversational hypnosis on the public by Obama and the government. When I watched this video and took the time to analyze it, I still surprised myself by literally stumbling over the verbal induction technique used to initiate the subtle hypnosis! The funny thing was that on first listening to the speech, I stopped the video immediately after Obama's first two words of "Hi everybody". I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what it was. It wasn't until I had spent some time deconstructing the speech that it dawned on me what Obama was doing with that unconventional presidential opening.

Hypnotizing a person without their knowledge to get them to behave as you wish is definitely unethical and immoral. Our government is attempting to do exactly that.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 am

Whew, viewer discretion is advised. Obama thanks the points of light organization with senior Bush . Remember that speech 10 years before 911 A new world order and points of light. Im betting they wont mention his fathers work with the Nazis or the CIA assassinating JFK. So this is how mass brainwashing is done. To the applause of freedom.

President Obama Honors Former President George H.W. Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnvTULc3-hI

George H.W. Bush Campaign Ad - The Mission - 1000 Points of Lights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx5X3Jd8DI4

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm
Site Admin

I can't watch Obama lie profusely in praise of one of the worst criminals of the 20th century, George Herbert Walker Bush. Chip Tatum could give you a much more accurate picture of the evil that lies within Bush, as Chip worked directly under Bush during his CIA career, carrying out drug runs and assassinations as ordered by Bush. Only a fellow criminal would praise Bush, so that should give a clue as to what Obama really is.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]