Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Change we better believe in, or else 

Post Re: Change we better believe in, or else
Quote:
So you believe the root cause of humanity's problems is not the sociopaths,

Quote:
but something higher than that, something beyond our senses, the mythical "Hydra" as you call it.

I would almost call this a trap question. See how you try to put mysticism in an either or category? Your two points work together, but you have forgotten how. Im trying to model this position, but i can't get past your empirical mind. I think the cause is how empiricism is programmed within our culture. It fixes in the mind and is in the wrong position. Cart before the wheel is a good analogy.

Quote:
speculative explanations for things we don't know.

Thats not my fault. That is as far as your senses will go to receive information. Im just saying your missing a lot. The superposition comes from you first and then the environment dances with you then. I even know this sounds incredible, but it is the truth.

Quote:
So while I continually test for another level beyond sociopaths,

You are doing good identifying the psychology of sociopaths, you just now have to use this knowledge and put it in human cosmic space. Which you are in.

Quote:
but I don't even have strong evidence that other dimensions exist,

One could say your changing dimensions every nano second. Even physics describes this, but you won't extrapolate the information into your being. Its a very strange poverty.

Quote:
Beliefs can be crippling.

Indeed my friend, indeed...

Quote:
Hydras that may or may not be there.

:lol:

Quote:
What should we do?

Transcend your own space and free yourself of Sin.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:43 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I would almost call this a trap question. See how you try to put mysticism in an either or category? Your two points work together, but you have forgotten how.

Sorry, I'm not following your logic here.

magamud wrote:
That is as far as your senses will go to receive information. Im just saying your missing a lot.

We have pretty much the same senses to work with, so how can I be missing a lot, and you not, all while you are trying to explain to my senses what I am missing?

magamud wrote:
One could say your changing dimensions every nano second. Even physics describes this, but you won't extrapolate the information into your being. Its a very strange poverty.

Indeed. You condemn empirical science, then you turn to physics to justify extra dimensions that we jump between at nano-second speeds, though none of us have any experiential or indisputable evidence for this. And the physics you turn to is just imaginative explanations desperately hung on theoretical equations that no one really knows how to interpret. And mathematics has already shown its flaws with imaginary numbers, division by zero, irrational numbers, and unsolved problems.

magamud wrote:
Transcend your own space and free yourself of Sin.

I'm rather fond of my space, and I'm rather free of sin, as I understand those two concepts. No doubt there will be some who claim I don't understand either, but they do. :lol:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:47 am

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not following your logic here.

Quote:
So you believe the root cause of humanity's problems is not the sociopaths,

How could you come to this conclusion when I have numerous times said this is a root cause? Your being coy, lazy or asleep.

Quote:
but something higher than that,

What is sociopaths and what is higher are the same thing. I just can extrapolate what sociopathy is in cosmic space. You say its not there and its stupid to speculate. What shall I do with that?

Quote:
We have pretty much the same senses to work with, so how can I be missing a lot

Your missing your sixth sense. A tribute to eugenic breeding I suspect.

Quote:
You condemn empirical science, then you turn to physics

I condemn its place in putting value to human existence. I then show its own hypocrisy in not believing in itself.

Quote:
though none of us have any experiential or indisputable evidence for this

You absolutely do. You just don't want to see it that way. Perhaps your in just a succession of states, changing your field constantly. This would be called presence or how consciousness really works. So you have lived your whole life like this without even knowing it, less practicing with it.

Quote:
And the physics you turn to is just imaginative explanations desperately hung on theoretical equations that no one really knows how to interpret.

You think your so sure. My physics are exact analogies of what I'm talking about. You just can't find the association and project that "No one really knows." Like you speak for everyone. People can absolutely understand what I'm talking about. I would say its similar to how the "Elite" can speak right out in the open, deliver there real intent and also continue to fool the masses of their Con.

Quote:
And mathematics has already shown its flaws with imaginary numbers

Mathmatics will not explain your life.

Quote:
and I'm rather free of sin,

If you say so.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
How could you come to this conclusion when I have numerous times said this is a root cause?

What is sociopaths and what is higher are the same thing.

No, it's not the same thing, and that's why I thought you were shifting to a new root cause. Sociopaths are mostly human, and if there is something non-human with a sociopathic psychology, then these two are not the same even if they share a similar psychology. Rather than something non-human existing and directing human affairs, I think it is more likely that humans project their own attributes onto imaginary creatures (like Hydras) that provide convenient explanations for things humans don't understand. The Bible is full of this kind of thing, and 2000 years later, we see the same thing occurring all around us. It's a human flaw, one which conveniently allows the deceptions and manipulations of sociopaths to succeed so spectacularly.

magamud wrote:
I just can extrapolate what sociopathy is in cosmic space. You say its not there and its stupid to speculate. What shall I do with that?

That "extrapolation" is the tendency to project that I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's stupid to speculate, and I'm not saying human speculations cannot be the case. I'm just saying such speculations are often inaccurate and untrue. We need to be aware of that.

magamud wrote:
Your missing your sixth sense. A tribute to eugenic breeding I suspect.
You absolutely do. You just don't want to see it that way.
Perhaps your in just a succession of states, changing your field constantly.
So you have lived your whole life like this without even knowing it, less practicing with it.
You think your so sure.
My physics are exact analogies of what I'm talking about.
You just can't find the association and project that "No one really knows."
Like you speak for everyone.
People can absolutely understand what I'm talking about.
If you say so.

Are you able to see that each line I've quoted above is speculation? When you mistake speculations for fact, you are quickly led astray from the truth. That is the bane of human existence, and we all suffer from it.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Quote:
then these two are not the same even if they share a similar psychology.

They are more same then different. They believe in death and conning.

Quote:
Rather than something non-human existing and directing human affairs, I think it is more likely that humans project their own attributes onto imaginary creatures (like Hydras) that provide convenient explanations for things humans don't understand.

While this is a true statement, it is also a case of human cowardice when man cannot stretch his awareness to identify the real evil that has captured him. This is a complete failing of human behavior.

Quote:
It's a human flaw, one which conveniently allows the deceptions and manipulations of sociopaths to succeed so spectacularly.

Its a human flaw and a human attribute. It depends how its used.

Quote:
Are you able to see that each line I've quoted above is speculation?

What is speculation for some is fact for others. You are very much in your empirical mechanical box and I get that, but that is not how life works from my stand point. In fact its used to trap people in the box. I suspect you are the counter revolution to religion, which is controlled, when the true path is in the middle of the two. You will not receive new information, because you are caught up in the polarization, plus you are vehemntly trying to find common ground for man and you think empiricism is it, and to speculate the other side will just destroy your foundation. So you go into defense mode, and project speculation, mystification, yadda yadda yadda, to keep yourself safe. And your leap of faith analogy is completely dependent on how much time you think you have. If you have plenty of time you can plot out your points, time your jump, know your distance, etc etc etc. But there is no time and life is very, very short and we must cover a large amount of distance in a short period of time.

In fact, it is you, who are living in a delusion. You are very good analyzing the corruption of man to a point. But you will only go so far.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
While this is a true statement, it is also a case of human cowardice when man cannot stretch his awareness to identify the real evil that has captured him. This is a complete failing of human behavior.

This is a very misleading statement from you. No evil has "captured" man, and it has certainly not captured me. Sin is not a component of my life. That is precisely why I have made the effort to identify where real evil comes from, because I can see the difference playing out in certain individuals. Evil comes from sociopaths/psychopaths, who have a very different psychology from me and most other humans. If man has failed to identify the source of real evil, it is because real evil makes every effort to hide itself and its actions. This is precisely what sociopaths do.

magamud wrote:
In fact, it is you, who are living in a delusion. You are very good analyzing the corruption of man to a point. But you will only go so far.

There is no doubt in my mind that I am living in a delusion. We all are, because sociopaths are running the show, and deception and manipulation is central to how they run it.

It's also true that I will only go as far as the evidence will support. To go farther, I must find more evidence, and I look for that evidence constantly. I push forward inch by inch, not by leaps. I'm not about to take a "leap of faith" when I can plainly see all the insanity that previous leaps of faith by other humans have produced. Leaps of faith are not the path to truth. They are the path to delusion.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Quote:
No evil has "captured" man, and it has certainly not captured me.

Im misleading?

Quote:
Sin is not a component of my life.

If you say so. Im fine with you not extrapolating this component, my point is, its not a two way street with you and "possible" divine intervention. You can go ahead and make platitude remarks easily dismissing this component of the human experience, but its certainly, not by any means, going to get away so easily on my watch.

Quote:
Leaps of faith are not the path to truth.

You are very wrong. Its a balance with your short steps theory. In fact, its everything because the landscape is holding human experience. And what creature has been the most studied? Humans. So you better figure out the other component that Evil cannot go. Cosmic corruption is Death, which is Sin or lack of knowledge of God. Free your self of the IRS, good, free yourself of legalese better, grow your own food, good, your own energy better, think without programming wonderful. Defeat death, a miracle...

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:35 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Cosmic corruption is Death, which is Sin or lack of knowledge of God.

I think that is where you are wrong. Death can be an unnatural process, as in murder, and it can be a completely natural process, as in dying of old age or "natural causes". Death is required for there to be a cycle of life, and there is no defeating it. If you defeat death, you destroy the cycle of life. When death is natural, it is not sin or lack of knowledge of God. When it is unnatural, then it could be classified as sin or a lack of knowledge or respect for the natural way of things (God).

Because sociopaths lack empathy, causing unnatural death comes naturally to them. That's the whole problem with sociopaths. That's why they are the source of sin and cannot respect the natural way of things. Death and destruction follow in their wake, and the greater the sociopathy (lack of empathy), the greater the trail of death and destruction. Witness George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Kissinger, Brzezinski, and now Obama. These are what Christianity would describe as servants of Satan. The science of human behavior known as psychology recognizes them as sociopaths. This is where sin comes from. This is the source of evil. It's not death. It's sociopaths.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:01 am

Quote:
Death can be an unnatural process

You are stuck in the programming and an exhibit of how big this matrix is. I know it sounds incredible, but death is a cosmic corruption, or Sin, or lack of knowledge, done by sociopaths.

Satan is the head sociopath, the singularity that we are all in. Jesus is the opposing narrative, the singularity of goodness. This is the truth of our world. If you want to stay inside the box and not mystify anything I get that, but there are many who search for something more, and when you move beyond, you will come to find this simple truth.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Satan is the head sociopath, the singularity that we are all in. Jesus is the opposing narrative, the singularity of goodness. This is the truth of our world.

This is just an allegory for the battle of good versus evil. It is a good story, and an old one. Before Jesus was ever born, if he even existed, this story was already an old story, with different names for the players. I kind of like the Greek version better, as it had not yet been oversimplified into a binary black versus white. With multiple gods having specialized characters all interacting and affecting each other in a feedback loop, it had more depth and variety that better mimicked the complexity of the world. But what of the variations of the story that preceded Greek mythology? Were they even richer? Were they perhaps closer to the real story, which has changed so dramatically through the ages, like a game of Chinese telephone? How would a history of powerful ETs showing up on Earth be interpreted, and what would the story look like 10,000 or 100,000 years later?

Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next