Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
Change we better believe in, or else 

Post Re: Change we better believe in, or else
Its just incredible. Common foundational sense lost in the vastness of space. How did it come to this. Materialism? What the hell happened to us?

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:08 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
How did it come to this. Materialism? What the hell happened to us?

We all know my response: we were deceived and manipulated by the malicious and conniving psychological deviants among us, known as sociopaths. I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to prove me wrong. How I would love to be convinced that external, extra-dimensional life forms are doing this to us, so it's not a problem with us per se! But I think it is a human problem that we either have to solve, or we go extinct.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Absolutely, human awareness of this basic foundation of life must come first. Its Triage Tyranny for Gods sake. We have to learn to breathe first. If we do not defend our being, our thoughts what else could you think on? This is the essence of habeas corpus. A big problem in this mass confusion is the counterpoint of WAR. That is War can justify the loss of liberty. This is a true statement, but what is the truth of the threat? Which system is more of a threat? The self bombers or the Corporate Technocracy? Which is bigger LOL. Who has more power! Do you not see this? It is ABSURD!

This couples with how we have sold out our innate responsibility for life and liberty. I am dependent on the police for my safety? My families safety? I am dependent on the system for my water? My food? My economics? Travel? Social system? Entertainment? Pursuit of happiness? Why the fuck do people have to get up in my Business? Fuck off...

Its an easy trade off for me. I would rather accept the responsibility of Self Protection then enable this War Machine to subvert and terrorize HUMANITY!

People are chicken shit. Spineless jellyfish who have sold out their soul for freedom of comfort. They deserve neither liberty nor life...

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
People are chicken shit. Spineless jellyfish who have sold out their soul for freedom of comfort. They deserve neither liberty nor life...

Many are manipulated by fear. Many are solely motivated by the desire for comfort. But those doing the deceiving and manipulating of humanity are the ones that deserve neither liberty nor life. They are the ruling sociopaths.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm
Site Admin

This can't be happening....

Outraged U.S. citizen runs for office!

Quote:
Joshua Black, a Republican candidate for Florida’s state House of Representatives, tweeted Monday that President Obama should be hanged for treason.

Black has also advocated for state nullification of federal laws, elimination of the Federal Reserve, and an end to all public welfare programs. -- source

Come on. We all know ordinary citizens, much less outraged citizens, are never allowed to hold positions of power and control, unless they have been compromised by the sociopathic "elite", in which case they aren't allowed to call for Obama's hanging. :lol:

Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:09 am
Site Admin

And what's this charge that President Obama is a traitor? He's taking care of us, protecting us from scary terrorists, right?

Wrong.

Stephen Lendman wrote:
It's worse than ever under Obama. Fake war on terror priorities come first. Police state lawlessness targets nonbelievers.

Freedom in America is dying. It's on borrowed time. Obama may entirely eliminate it. Rule of law principles don't matter.

Checks and balances don't exist. All three branches of government march in lockstep. Media scoundrels turn a blind eye.

America is on a fast track to tyranny. Police states operate this way. Abuses of power beget greater ones.

Washington rules threaten everyone. Hard won freedoms are fast disappearing. They're vanishing in plain sight. -- source

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 pm
Site Admin

Obama made the following mind-dead comment:

Quote:
"There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President," Obama said. -- source

I had the same reaction to that statement (well, almost) that Bob has below:

Actually, my real reaction was a desire to answer Obama with, "It's not that you're black, it's that you're bad." Bob's reaction is much more entertaining, so I will bow to his passion. :lol:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 am
Site Admin

Obama claims "some" people don't like him because he's black, which implies those people disliking him are not black. This is a very racist attitude coming from Obama.

My experience talking to my black friends is that they voted for Obama precisely because he is black, and they continue to stand behind him precisely because of his skin color. That too is a very racist attitude coming from my black friends.

While Obama plays the race card, other more articulate and reasonable people lay out the real reasons why Obama is unfit for office and should be removed.

Quote:
“He has no right to do these executive orders,” Hentoff insisted, his voice reaching a crescendo of indignation. He says Obama gets away with it only because there is no outrage in Congress, no coverage by the media and no knowledge by the public.

“He’s in a position now where he figures he’s going to do whatever he wants to do.”

In fact, Hentoff said, Obama doesn’t even pretend to care about the separation of powers between the executive branch and Congress anymore, because “He’s the boss and hardly anybody cares enough” to stop him.

The most well-known examples of Obama changing or issuing laws with the stroke of a pen by issuing executive orders include: -- read more

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:50 pm
Site Admin

John Pilger, respected investigative and anti-war journalist, can also see right through Obama's deception. With all these people seeing through the Obama scam, does it remind you of the old story about the emperor's new clothes?

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 am
Site Admin

Wait! What's this?! Even a news-anchor is seeing through Obama's sociopathic game-playing and deception? OK, sure, Abby Martin works for Russia Today, so she is not exactly mainstream media, and all the mainstream media news anchors are still probably gushing over Obama's propaganda and holding it up as gospel truth (just guessing there, as I don't watch TV). Still, it's another chink in the brainwashing armor that is used to control us, and that can't be good, because if enough chinks occur, we might actually be able to get out of our mind control straitjackets and wake up!

Here, help yourself to another chink in the collective brainwashing Obama delivers under orders from his devilish handlers.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next