Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 
Site Admin

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
magamud wrote:
Yes I do post stuff to support my belief, but IN THIS CASE, I posted it to generate information and conversation without any conclusion.

It could be that you were unaware of the impression your post gave to the general readership, which was that you were presenting information to discredit Nick Begich. You brought him up with the very interesting video clip from Alex Jones, stating "I did not watch this whole thing and im assuming its on psychotronics", which it was not about at all, suggesting that you watched very little of it. Then you posted the article attacking Begich, which Andy apparently read all the way through and pointed out that perhaps you had not, given the author's unexpected about-face in the update at the end of the article.

All of this comes on the heels of Zook doing very much the same thing repeatedly, calling each new person of interest a gatekeeper without bothering to watch the videos or consider the preponderance of evidence, but instead choosing to focus on how the "gatekeeper" is aligned with the idea that 9/11 was a false-flag, or how the "gatekeeper" associates with other non-believers of 9/11 conspiracy.

So it was very much the "perfect storm" giving ominous warnings that Magamud was indeed under the influence of Zookie juice, as Andy humorously puts it. Perhaps you can forgive us for thinking the trail of bread crumbs you were dropping was actually a path you were following, rather than just an innocent attempt to feed the birds.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 pm

I still act like this place is an open board and people are going to join in or not.

I could be just a habitual poster with a romantic sentiment....

I dont know...

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 pm

magamud wrote:
I get it now. You guys think I posted the Dr. B stuff without knowing the update on it and now im covering my tracks and your doing me a big favor by pointing this out.

Did you read it?

magamud wrote:
Give me a break...

Not likely, but that's not how I roll!

magamud wrote:
Your busted Andy, for losing track of a good discussion on psychotronics and analyzing Dr. B.

Guilty as charged.

magamud wrote:
So what I cant change my mind with A.J. where you have your "time stamp"?

Actually don't have a time stamp, just remember hearing you say it on one of your shows, thought it would add to the drama! Nothing like a little drama to coax out ones true feelings, wot!

magamud wrote:
What the bleep are you Andy, the gestapo truth police. Are you like recording everything like that crazy bitch did? Recording all your skype stuff and cataloging it?

Hardly! but in reality, how do we know who anyone is here?

I also supported AJ at one time, still not sure "one way or the other" about him, but with the massive availability of info out there why bother with a source you have little confidence in!

magamud wrote:
I am going to diagnose you with island fever soon...

Ain't gonna help if you can't prescribe the meds!

magamud wrote:
And please andy do us a favor and expound your ideas with harrp and icbms etc.... It would be a change if you actually went out on a limb on something instead of hiding in your protected cave snapping out at people who ventured off. Grow a pair...

I think HARRP could be beneficial to humanity in the right hands, unfortunately I don't believe this to be the case!

ICBM's? I was just giving my POV about the content of AJ's interview "premier", which I thought was edited to be pro HARRP!

Attachment:
dre0784l.jpg
dre0784l.jpg [ 38.39 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

p.s. liked your radio shows, you're certainly are a lot easier to understand audibly.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Im better in person...

How do we know were here. :lol:

Perhaps we could try a United People radio show?

If there is dead time, we just let Zookie out to beat you guys up... :lol:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

Maybe a four-way Skype call that we record, with our senior members -- Chico, Andy, Zook, and Mags. Would anyone want to listen to that? Heaven help us if it turns into an Atticus1 production of self-righteous pricks (where's that barfing smiley when you need him...). :sick:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 am

I think self righteousness is hard to avoid, whether its genuine or blamed on.

It would be interesting to see how the group would track the truth.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:09 pm
Site Admin

Given the recent string of public shootings being used to push gun control, and the orchestrated nature of the acts as well as the inconsistencies being glossed over by the controlled media, it is useful to revisit some history of mind control as practiced by the CIA. With exposure to the right information, it becomes much clearer how the public is being deceived and manipulated.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

We dont know how to think is the problem, because we are not aware of our own environment. The dialectic with right and wrong topics is at a Blitzkrieg speed with our society at this time. Life is moving very fast and we increase it with our Drama. Drama being flooded hyperbole to cause you to drown and leave it up to experts to figure it out for you. Its a setup from the start, a ponzie scheme to take everything you have...

Life can be simple...

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 pm

magamud wrote:

Maybe a four-way Skype call that we record, with our senior members -- Chico, Andy, Zook, and Mags. Would anyone want to listen to that? Heaven help us if it turns into an Atticus1 production of self-righteous pricks (where's that barfing smiley when you need him...). :sick:

I vote yes. Good idea, Mags.

On 4-way skype, the gatekeepers and the truthseekers will have nowhere to hide but in the silence. And the emotional eunuchs will be exposed for their lack of logic strength.

I look forward to discombobulating Andy - who often blusters about me avoiding him. On a radio show, there will be no refuge for him, his Brobdingnagian blusters, or his Lilliputian library of knowledge.

Pax Ratiocinators on Radiowaves

ps: So when should we have this 4-way skype slash virtual recorded radio show, Chico ... before I get banned ... or after?
:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: So when should we have this 4-way skype slash virtual recorded radio show, Chico ... before I get banned ... or after?

It's an intriguing idea to have a now-exposed gatekeeper who is deliberately trying to get himself banned from United People participate in such a conversation. What other forum would do that? On the other hand, I can't imagine that your employers are very satisfied with your performance right about now. Are you desperately hoping for a final chance to redeem yourself in their eyes?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next