Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 
Site Admin

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
I generally stay away from subjects as trivial as sport. Various physical games are useful in bringing up healthy children, but professional sport is part of a system of organized distraction—entertainment. I like to draw a distinction between entertainment and fun: it’s fun if you make it yourself and it requires some amount of work on your part; if you just passively sit and soak it in, it’s entertainment.

Organized distraction is a major component of mind control. In hypnosis, a very overt means of mind control, the conscious mind is deliberately distracted to permit unfettered access to the unconscious mind, which is what allows the resulting high level of suggestibility.

In entertainment, a very covert means of mind control, the conscious mind is deliberately distracted to permit unfettered access to the unconscious mind, which is what allows the resulting high level of suggestibility.

See how that works?

The similarity of the two processes is not lost on the ruling sociopaths. That is why entertainment is such big business, and also why the Jews control that business. The ruling sociopaths know that the secret to their success is to control the minds of the non-sociopathic human population. That is the fabled "forbidden knowledge" that they guard so jealously. It is all about achieving power and control over the masses. The ruling sociopaths live for that. It is the foundation of their survival. It is also the foundation for the enslavement of the bulk of humanity.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Organized distraction is a major component of mind control.

Synchronicity strikes again. I just came across this important information.

As documented by the sociopaths, there are "10 Principles for Influence", one of which is "Distraction" (see my prior post above). Note also that the "10 Principles for Influence" is a kinder, gentler way of saying the "10 Principles for Mind Control".

Page 27 of “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations”

Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.”

The documents lay out theories of how humans interact with one another, particularly online, and then attempt to identify ways to influence the outcomes – or “game” it.

The characteristics of sociopaths are pervasive in this document. It is quite astounding and revealing.

I also found the diagram on page 19 of interest, which maps the major delivery systems the controlling sociopaths use to disseminate their "message", i.e. their brainwashing, to the public.

Page 19 of “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations”

Note the use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (!), and most of all, eMail! E-mail looks to be more important than the controlled "News Media", assuming the area of each entity represents its relative importance as a delivery mechanism. It is surprising to realize that we may be more "influenced" (brainwashed) by our emails than by the mainstream media! I had not thought of this, but I can see now how it may very well be true for many people.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 pm
Site Admin

Remember the Lilly wave?

Quote:
Electromagnetic energy can be produced and directed to influence Human moods, thoughts, and bodily functions. Devices that do this are known as ‘psychotronic weaponry’ or ‘psychotronics.’ Psychotronic weaponry utilizes electromagnetic energy frequencies primarily in the Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) range (3-30 Hz) because ELF is primarily the frequency range of the electromagnetic energy the Human brain naturally sends and receives. Electromagnetic fields in the Very Low Frequency (VLF / 3-30 kHz) and Super Low Frequency (SLF / 30-300 Hz) ranges can also have psychotronic effects. -- source

So what does this have to do with cell phones?

Quote:
Your cell phone is a psychotronic weapon. -- source

Oh.

It kind of makes me glad that I have never owned a cell phone and never plan to own one.

I do own a laptop, but I typically do not press it against my skull or use it for wireless Internet.

I wonder if I will be one of the least mind-controlled humans on the plant... and I wonder how much good that will do me.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:52 am
Site Admin

A father who dressed up his son as Adolf Hitler for Halloween, and dressed himself up as a Nazi officer, received death threats because of his choice of costume.

Diese Wahl ist verboten!
(Translation: This choice is forbidden!)

Quote:
A father in Kentucky has apologized for wearing a Nazi uniform and dressing his five-year-old son as Hitler for their father-son Halloween costume, saying he did not mean to offend anyone and was not looking to make any sort of political statement.

Initially, (Bryant) Goldbach tried to defend his choice, saying that “anyone who knows us knows that we love our history, and often dress the part of historical figures.” He also argued that kids are dressed up as monsters and “murderers” all the time and their parents do not face criticism while complaining that he had received death threats for dressing his child up as Hitler. -- source

This is how effective the psy-op known as the Holocaust™ has become. It is a powerful mind control mechanism, so powerful that the people under its influence police themselves and others to ensure obedience to its precepts. Jews were not gassed by the Nazis during World War II, yet this false history has been so ingrained in the public that it is almost inconceivable to think otherwise.

You have to understand, most people are not ready to be unplugged
(duration 0:50)

"The Holocaust™ is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be deprogrammed. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:57 am
Site Admin

Most people cannot believe mind control exists or impacts them in any way, shape, or form.

That's part of the mind control.

This evening, a friend showed me a CBS television program called "What's Behind Conspiracy Theories". The entire show was a well executed program, literally a conspiracy, to convince the public that anything labelled as "conspiracy theory"is mostly nonsense and should be quickly dismissed.

I kid you not.

Hopefully you can watch it yourself and deconstruct the brainwashing techniques used to influence our thinking. For the 80% or so of the public who are Followers, the brainwashing works pretty successfully. For Independents like myself, it doesn't work. People that question everything and think critically are likely going to see through this con-game. And a con-game it is, as Jewish sociopaths who control the media have a vested interest in convincing us to dismiss ideas labelled "conspiracy theories". Ideas like the Holocaust™ (a bonanza for Jews), the assassination of JFK (CIA/Mossad), the U.S.S. Liberty (Israeli false-flag attack with U.S. government approval) , 9/11 (Mossad participation, Jewish media cooperation), and others. The derogatory use of the phrase "conspiracy theory" was even an invention of the CIA following the Kennedy assassination with the intent to discredit anyone who might expose the real truth about the assassination.

Mind control might be painted as a conspiracy theory, but it is not. It is conspiracy fact. While CBS cannot treat the subject without overt bias (by design), others can. The following video stands in stark contrast to the CBS piece ridiculing conspiracy theories as invented nonsense.

MK-Ultra Documentary: Techniques, Celebrities & more!
(duration 1:00:22)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:13 am
Site Admin

The people are rioting in France, as the "Yellow Vests" demand the resignation of Macron.

The yellow vests come from a law passed in France requiring all drivers to carry a yellow safety vest in their vehicles to wear in case of a breakdown on the road. So in typical, wonderful French fashion, all the people protesting the breakdown of their government, now seen as serving the rich at the expense of the ordinary people, wear their yellow safety vests as they demand justice.

Macron has countered the people with police and force, which has further angered the French public. Macron disappeared for four days, and now releases a highly polished national address which appears to be a product of Hollywood. I wouldn't doubt that this address took four days of intense work to script, practice, film, and edit. Every detail has been scrutinized and perfected for maximum effect. NLP (neurolinguistic programming) and covert conversational hypnosis techniques are embedded in the speech. Macron expertly plays on the sympathy and empathy of the public, thanks to the sociopaths who crafted this clever speech. I am startled by the resemblance to Obama speeches that I analysed for mind control techniques in the forum in the past. It is clear to me that the ruling sociopaths have this methodology down pat. They can manipulate us as easy as playing a fiddle, and they will demonstrate their skills to us with a ho-hum smugness that only comes from repeated successful operations.

Gilets jaunes : réécoutez l'intégralité du discours d'Emmanuel Macron
Translation: Yellow Vests: listen again to the integral nature of Macron's speech
(duration 12:49)

I watched this three times: once normally, once without sound (to observe visual prompts), and once taking notes. The video is a classic form of mind control commonly called "PR", or Public Relations. Of course, it calls on other mind control techniques to create an integral operation (the "integral nature" of the speech, as in concentrated brainwashing). It is slick as a whistle and surely just as effective as always. Will the French public fall for it, or are they waking up to the manipulation? I am interested to see...

My notes from the third viewing:

0:12 Macron starts by speaking out against unacceptable violence. The violence is from the police, they start it, on his orders.
0:17 Violence will not be granted any favors. Macron is saying he will not be swayed by violence. The protestors have already said the same thing, that they will not be deterred by police violence.
0:35 Macron claims his opponents ("irresponsible politicians") are looking to create for anarchy and disorder (implying Macron isn't).
0:46 "No anger justifies attacking a policeman." What a liar.
0:55 By making allusions to free speech, Macron is implying he should being able to do what he wants without being afraid of the people's reactions.
1:05 "When violence begins, liberty ends." So why order a large police force against peaceful protesters?
4:20 Macron lies some more, claiming he's doing everything for the love of France.
5:39 Macron's hidden message is that France should work towards being a nation of "obedient workers", as George Carlin would say.
6:15 How is Macron going to raise the minimum wage 100 euros per month on January 1, 2019 without costing the employers any money?! Another lie?
6:30 Promises no more taxes on overtime pay.
8:55 But he's asking for more rules(!), softening it by lying that the rules will be "clear, fair, and favoring workers".
12:24 "My only worry is you. My only battle is for you." Sociopathic liar playing on the empathy of the public! I actually laughed upon hearing this. What an actor! Clearly this is the ruling sociopaths conning us via their puppet Macron.

Interesting how YouTube allows no comments on Macron's speech. What are they afraid of?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
One method of doing this is to alter our memories by way of 'Memory Management'.

They can impose false memories by using a 'fabricated falsified stream' to inject memories into your subconscious which you will believe are real but are not. One way this is achieved is by way of 'Dream Modulation'. These memories implanted in your mind can be good. or terribly bad and can be so powerful that even though you are told they are not real you will not believe it. This is a common prerequisite to electromagnetic hypnotism, such as the CIA used on the Assistant Attorney General of Alabama when they murdered him by forcing him to commit suicide. -- source

But of course! First they develop EMF weapons that can induce heart attacks or strokes. The assassinated victims appear to have died from natural causes, which is listed as the official cause of death. That sure beats the older assassination method of a high-powered bullet from a hidden sniper, which is clearly not a death by natural causes! But the ultimate clandestine form of assassination is to use mind control on the victim and get him to kill himself! Who will know the death was a clandestine assassination? Only the assassin doing the mind control! It's nearly the perfect crime, and you know the ruling sociopaths are going to be owning (and using) that knowledge.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:01 am
Site Admin

The U.S. Department of Defense is investigating non-consensual genetic manipulation via virus vectors in order to bring about selective mind control!

Yeah, no one would believe it without the video below.

DOD Briefing on Mind Control/Corruption Technologies
(duration 4:15)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:04 am
Site Admin

Mind control is a complex subject that has been around for a long time. Here's a blast from the past (34 years ago, with a very young G. Edward Griffin, who exposed the Federal Reserve) with ex-KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov.

How To Brainwash A Nation
(duration 8:47)

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:11 am
Site Admin

Ian R. Crane gives us another perspective on the mind control we are subjected to continuously.

Interestingly, I posted this video before some three and a half years ago in a different thread (here). I didn't know that when I started watching this video tonight, nor did I remember having seen it before. This time through, I saw different things in the presentation, and found it more focused on the mind control programming we constantly endure. There is a pervasive agenda to control our minds, something I was hardly aware of ten years ago. You might say I was more "mind controlled" ten years ago. I certainly would.

Exposing Human Programming ... stepping out of the Matrix!
(duration 2:04:45)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next