Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
Thanks for that stuff....

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 am
Site Admin

Great mind control consists of using leisure time entertainment as a form of public mindset manipulation.

Welcome to Hollywood brainwashing. Hollywood films were used for propaganda purposes during World War II (and earlier), but has it ever stopped?

Is it happening even now?

Don't be silly! Of course it is.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:19 am

Part of the Mind Control is people not able to get along this Narrative. This is not my narrative this is the Survival of our Species narrative. How could anyone not discuss the Tyranny that is infesting our planet. Its like im watching the virus assimilate our species and people divert the Narrative for whatever reason. We are being Run over!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm
Site Admin

Each of us believes that only he possess the power to control his own mind. No person believes that others can control his mind. So what is "mind control", and does it really exist?

This is mind control, and it not only exists, it has been practiced with such regularity throughout history that one has to wonder if it is really human in origin. It is almost as if a computer decides, by observing its own behavior, that it is an independent, thinking organism, completely unaware that a sophisticated program of instructions determines every action it performs.

Quote:
You settle for a 14 day holiday out of the 365 days it takes for the Earth to circle the Sun. You trade your labor for digits at the bank. You celebrate birthdays, New Years, Valentine's day, St. Patrick's Day and countless other repetitive cycles of commercialized nonsense. From cradle to grave, you obediently tick-tack through life like an automaton, serving the ruling Elite. Despite the servitude, they have somehow convinced you that you are free.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:34 am
Site Admin

I could have sworn I already posted about Adam Trombly's experience with house guest John Lilly, but I can't find it at UP, so maybe I posted it on one of the other forums that banned me.

Adam Trombly spoke about this in an interview I heard somewhere, maybe on RedIce Radio. Adam was experimenting with using the electric grid as a giant antenna, but always noticed a particular waveform was present on the grid. He was showing a house guest his work, and casually remarked about the ever-present waveform on the grid. His house guest happened to be John Lilly, who invented the waveform while working with the Navy on mind controlling dolphins.

Quote:
I’ve actually been using spectrum analyzers for a very long time now. And you can hook a spectrum analyzer up, and if you know what wave forms to look for, in a TV signal for example, you can see all kinds of interesting wave forms--the Lilly wave, invented by Dr. John Lilly when he was working for NIH, the National Institutes for Health, in 1959 when they first started implanting dolphin brains and discovered that they needed to give the dolphin brain a chance to respond. Then they discovered that they could use these same waves on human beings. He was doing work for the Navy at that time, and he got out of that research because he felt so conflicted about what they were doing.

We discovered that this was on the wiring harness of our home in Aspen when he was visiting us in 1990, and he saw this on my spectrum analyzer and he said, “How did that get there?”

So, this kind of entrainment is not just used at Barack Obama rallies, if indeed it is being used there--this is secondhand information on that. On people’s homes, however, is firsthand information because I’ve done those measurements myself, and this is to keep people in a narcoleptic state. When John Lilly saw this waveform on my spectrum analyzer, when I was powering up my spectrum analyzer early one morning, and he said, “Where is that from?”

And I said, “That is from the electrical power grid.”

And he said, “But I invented that wave form. It’s a mind control wave form.”

And I said, “I had no idea." I really didn’t know that. I wasn’t familiar with the Lilly wave. I didn’t know that it was a mind control wave form. All I knew was every morning when I turned on my spectrum analyzer, which is hooked up to the power grid, we could use the power grid; we used certain aspects of the power grid as an antenna. I looked at it. I would see it, and not really cognize what it was about.

But when he told me what it was about, he said, “This is…they are using your own harness of your house to trigger your water molecules to go into an entrained kind of pattern that will create certain neurochemical responses in the human body.”

This is done, this is an incredibly sophisticated program, developed over decades. This isn’t something that they just came up with lately, this is something that has been developed over many decades. -- source

So basically, the Lilly waveform is carried on the wires running through the walls of our homes and businesses. It produces a matching ElectroMagnetic Field (EMF) which permeates our bodies while we are near the electrical wires in the building walls. These EMFs produce biochemical effects in our bodies that we are unaware of, but the people who are behind this secret science are well aware of these effects.

So not only are TVs used to brainwash us. The electricity required to run them also contributes!

More on the Lilly waveform (1 2 3).

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 am
Site Admin

Mind games. They are used for mind control, too.

Here are two examples the sociopaths use:

The first is an example of how sociopaths plan to mold the sheeple in the image of the sociopaths. Deviancy must become the norm. For example, pedophilia must be repackaged as a "sexual orientation". The betrayal of trust and the psychological damage to the children are of no importance to sociopaths, who lack the empathy needed to understand such a critical concept.

The second is an example of one of the techniques a tiny minority can use to control a vastly larger and stronger majority. It's subtle mind control, just like keeping the public distracted with comfort and entertainment, or "bread and circus", as the Roman sociopaths used to say over 2000 years ago. Yes, this is a very old con-game, and like Energizer batteries, it just keeps going, and going, and going...

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 pm

They love dividing us. And they love it when people cut off communication with "your crazy" statements. And this is happening in Congress and in the streets.

We are being conquered.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 am
Site Admin

"There is no mind control."

That may be your first indication that you are dealing with someone whose mind has been "controlled" (perhaps "influenced" is a better word). To deny a possibility doesn't quite seem rational. Yet, how many of us will deny a possibility?

• There is no conspiracy.
  • There is no deception.
  • There is no manipulation.
  • There is no evil.
  • There is no sociopath.

"Yes, Virginia, there is mind control."

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:37 am
Site Admin

Here are examples of how mind control became a pillar of the American educational system.

Quote:
The devices by which American school children have been educated in Cold War principles are almost endlessly varied. The following episodes demonstrate a few of them:

Pupils in a class in a Chicago high school were asked by their teacher to raise their hands if they thought war with the Soviet Union was unavoidable. With the exception of one girl, all of the pupils raised their hands. The teacher asked this girl why she did not expect a war. "I just don't think people want to fight, that's all," she replied. For a moment the teacher contemplated the child in silence. Then he told the class: "There's always one in every group that's a bit queer in the head."

In an elementary school in Los Angeles, a teacher had his pupils listen to a radio broadcast of one of the speeches made by General Douglas A. MacArthur after he had been recalled from his command in Korea. When the speech was over, the teacher led the children in applause. One girl failed to applaud. The teacher strode to the child's desk, seized her by both wrists and forcibly struck her hands together.

Children in a class in an elementary school in New York City were introduced to a new game by their teacher. The game consisted of several children in the class being "Communists" and the other children being FBI agents whose task it was to discover the "Red fifth columnists" by things they said. The same teacher also told her pupils that they should report the names of any children or adults they knew who made "un-American remarks."

In an elementary school at Yonkers, N. Y., a teacher asked his pupils to raise their hands if they thought the "atom bomb spies," Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, should be electrocuted. All of the children raised their hands, with the exception of one nine-year-old boy. The teacher then shamed this child into also raising his hand. -- source

The same subtle techniques of mind control are still occurring in our educational system. They are so deeply embedded, passed from one generation to the next, that they are practically invisible. They are also self-sustaining and self-reinforcing to a significant degree.

Mind control is the exact opposite of "Question everything and dismiss nothing." Mind control essentially says, "Question nothing that we tell you, and dismiss everything else."

Note too the dynamics of the classroom in relation to How the world works. The teacher is a Minion (as well as a Follower), paid to carry out the policy handed down the hierarchy by the Sociopaths. Most of the children are the Followers, and all of them are being prepped for that role. The few Independents among the children are identified and targeted for "correction" by both the teacher and the other children.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm

It's a covertly well organized system with education, media and culture generation. It's a well balanced attack of omitting and suggesting information to get a desired effect.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next