Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 
Site Admin

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
Once we enter a world where the individual no longer has credibility, a world where “greatest good for the greatest number” is the overriding principle, and where that principle is defined by the elite few, the term “mind control” will have a positive connotation. It will be accepted as the obvious strategy for achieving “peace in our time.”

"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength." - George Orwell, 1984

Mind control is the key on which the ruling sociopaths have focused their efforts. For the 1% to control the 99%, it is the obvious solution.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Facebook was built to exploit ‘psychological vulnerability’ – founding president -- source

Yes, Facebook is a literal psy-op, a tool for enhanced mind control.

So is television, with its "fake news", mindless entertainment, and advertisements. The Internet is the next development to be sabotaged and changed from a communications revolution into another system of control.

Where does this kind of insidious evil come from? From the minds of the sociopaths among us.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am
Site Admin

U.S. patent 6,506,148:

Quote:
Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the ½ Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people. -- source

Do you think sociopaths might be interested in the above information, filed June 1, 2001?

Quote:
Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else's purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD. --source

The ruling sociopaths often play according to certain "rules of the game". One of the rules appears to be the requirement to tell the test subjects what you are going to be doing to them. It doesn't matter whether the test subjects ever see the warning, or if they understand it. Simply publishing the warning in an obscure public document qualifies as satisfying the rule. By not objecting, the test subjects are giving their implied consent, according to the warped reasoning of the sociopaths.

So, it appears we've been warned. And I object.

Would they employ such technology while presenting coverage of 9/11, to influence the viewing public?

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 am
Site Admin

Phony accusations persist - never backed by evidence because none exists.

Most Americans are none the wiser, bombarded endlessly with false claims, too few savvy enough to demand credible proof, believing without it, accusations are groundless.

In a nutshell, that's how mind control works. You don't literally control people's minds, you just control the information they have to work with.

On Wednesday, an NBC fake news report headlined “Russians penetrated US voter systems, top US official say,” claiming Moscow “successfully penetrated the voter registration rolls of several US states prior to the 2016 presidential election.”

Once again, no evidence was cited. No Russian penetration of US voter registration rolls occurred.

I just posted yesterday about this same phenomenon of using the controlled press as the means of controlling the information people receive.

The Big Lie was repeated numerous times, regurgitated endlessly by media scoundrels. After 13 months of anti-Russia accusations and allegations, no evidence backing them was revealed - clear evidence the accusations were fabricated.

It's the Big Lie, the same technique that Hitler observed worked so well for the crafty Jews.

Quote:
Thus, according to Hitler, the "Big Lie" was a propaganda technique typically used by "the Jews". -- source

Is this evidence that we are dealing with crafty Jews again? Hmm, Jews do own all the big media companies, and they do dominate in Trump's top administrative positions, and they do seem to work well in unison for their own selfish benefit.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:09 pm
Site Admin

Indeed, I cannot begin to tell you, though I will nevertheless try, how fake, empty and horrifically EVIL it all seems when ayahuasca shines its inner spotlight on the world that we all know and live in.

Let me enumerate some of the fake, FALSE reality for you:

false money
false economics
false politics
false elections
false history
false food
false agriculture
false entertainment
false sports
false news
false religion
false medicine
false education
false banking
false stock market
false consciousness
false sexuality
false science
false advertising
false law
false justice
false technology
false government
& etc.

Yes, it's all mostly a manipulation via deception. Who does that kind of thing? Our ruling sociopaths. The pursuit of power and control via deception and manipulation is what they live for. It is the foundation of their existence due to their deviant psychology which lacks empathy. All human evil comes from sociopaths, meaning uncaring people who lack empathy. The root of all evil is sociopaths, and we've been dominated by them for all of recorded history.

I will even go further and say that ayahuasca has shown me that this reality has been programmed, scripted, planned out, formatted, coded, etc.

By far the majority of "human beings" are largely reflexively acting out their genetic coding, cultural programming, family programming, religious indoctrination, sexual programming, educational mind control, politically propagandized knee-jerk reactions, and so forth.

Look around. You see it everywhere. Millions and billions of deeply programmed automatons driven through life by deep, overlapping, multi-levels of coding and programming which jerk their strings and determine their thoughts and behaviors, all the while that they imagine themselves to be autonomous, "free," self-directed entities, when nothing could be further from the truth.

You don't need ayahuasca to realize this. I see the same things as Richard Sauder without needing any drugs. The programming, i.e. the mind control, is all around us. For the most part, we don't see it because it is so pervasive. It's like trying to describe water to a fish. Most fish won't have a clue of what you're talking about. They'll call you crazy, but the water is all around them all the time. It is the very medium they exist in, and it's all they've ever known. It's the same for humans when it comes to brainwashing, programming, and mind control. We were born into it, raised surrounded by it, and take it so much for granted that it is invisible to us. But we are steeped in it, becoming the equivalent of automatons as a result, playing out our lives according to the programming instructions we have assimilated.

Because all of this programming seems too gargantuan to be the product of normal human beings (and it is, as normal human beings would never do such a thing), it is often attributed to an AI (Artificial Intelligence) source. Indeed, compared to normal human beings who can feel empathy for others, sociopaths seem more like artificial intelligence. They have little empathetic intelligence, little moral intelligence, and little ethical intelligence, but they do have lots of the other kinds of intelligence that humans possess, so the quality of their overall intelligence is much like that of a modern day computer programmed to do AI. But it's not some mysterious AI that's running the show. It's organized sociopaths.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
How I Changed from Being a former Israeli Soldier to Pro-Palestinian -- source

This is a story of overcoming mind control. Joshua Tartakovsky, an Israeli Jew, was once a soldier persecuting Palestinians.

Quote:
Growing up in a fervent nationalist and religious home in Jerusalem, in which part of what was considered a proper education was taking us to demonstrations against any political settlement with the Palestinians, in support of settlements in the West Bank, and frequent visits to the Israeli settlements in the West Bank, I strongly believed in Israel’s impeccability, high moral standing as well as in the hostile and murderous intentions of Palestinians. -- source

Yes, you read that right, "Israel’s impeccability, high moral standing". We're talking big-time mind control!

Quote:
I felt I had a moral burden to join the Israeli army and stop suicide bombers from carrying out similar attacks. I believed that I could not escape my responsibility. Just as many soldiers risked their lives and died to protect me, now it was my time to do my part. In December 2000, I volunteered, although I was not obliged to, to serve in an infantry combat unit where engagement in confrontation was highly likely. -- source

Mind control had Joshua convinced that his moral duty was to become an Israeli soldier and help "protect" others! Oh yeah, he was completely brainwashed at age 18. "Give me the child until he is seven, and I will give you the man," as mind controllers in the past used to say.

Quote:
It took me years to have the courage to finally visit the Occupied West Bank and see the reality there. This would have not been possible without years I spent thinking and reflecting on the subject and overcoming my own conditioning. I realized that Palestinians are people too, just as any other region, and that I would be a hypocrite trying to work on global problems while neglecting to discuss the illegal and brutal Israeli occupation that has been going on for the past 45 years with no end in sight. -- source

Before you can make any progress dismantling your own mind control, you have to realize that you are mind controlled! Denying it means you will never be free of it. To some extent, we are all mind controlled. To what extent is the question. We have to identify the mind control we have fallen for, and then dismantle it. It is not an easy task, but it can be done.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:58 pm
Site Admin

In one program, an extreme form of mind control (drug addiction) was used by the CIA to ensure a steady supply of unwitting subjects that could be used for further mind control experiments. Mind control comes in many forms and degrees, from covert conversational hypnosis, psychoactive drugs, EMF stimulation of the brain, information control, propaganda, brainwashing, group think (Asch experiment), parroting misinformation, indoctrination, censorship, respect for authority (Milgram experiment), and even "education".

Quote:
To induce inmates to join these MKULTRA drug experiments, they were offered the drug of their choice, which in many cases was heroin. So at a facility dedicated to drying out and rehabbing addicts, the addicts were subjected to MKULTRA experiments and THEN a re-establishment of their former habit.

Apparently, as many as 800 different drugs were sent to Isbell by the CIA or CIA allies to use on patients at Lex. Two of the allies? The US Navy and the US National Institute of Mental Health—proof that MKULTRA extended beyond the CIA. -- source

So mind control is just conspiracy theory? No, that's just another form of mind control they use on us, a kind of pejorative dismissal of the truth. It's quite insidious, actually.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:25 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Man-made electromagnetic energy (EM) signals produced and applied in the ELF range can be synchronized to Human brain waves so that the brain becomes ‘entrained.’ The targeted individual’s brain waves are firstly scanned to determine the frequency of the EM his or her brain is currently producing. Then, that same frequency produced by the targeted individual’s brain is produced by the psychotronic weapon and directed at the targeted individual. Once the targeted individual’s brain waves have been synchronized with the EM produced by the psychotronic weapon, the frequency produced by the psychotronic weapon is then gradually altered. Due to this synchronization, as the EM produced by the psychotronic weapon is gradually altered to produce any desired effects, the targeted individual’s brain waves will follow. This is the process of brain entrainment which is fundamental to psychotronic weaponry.

Don’t believe me? There is a mountain of supporting evidence. This investigation has found hundreds of pertinent documents readily available. The Navy, the Rand Corporation, NASA, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Lincoln Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Labs, the Department of Energy, Battelle Pacific Northwest Labs, and many others have all been doing significant work here. -- source

What if psychotronic weapons can be used to make people think this mind control stuff is all a bunch of baloney?

As in "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" And so we obediently pay no attention.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
(duration 0:12)

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:01 am
Site Admin

Want to see the success of mind control in a clear and unambiguous way? This did it for me:

I grew up playing with friends long before personal computers and cell phones were ever invented. What times those were!

Sun May 13, 2018 3:59 am
Site Admin

Mind control has even become the standard business model of modern popular music.

The TRUTH Why Modern Music Is Awful
(duration 20:00)

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next