Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 

Post MIND CONTROL
The False Memory Hoax

By Alex Constantine

From “Psychic Dictatorship in the USA” (Feral House, 1994)
CIA Connections to the Mind Control Cults

Within hours, 27 other members of the Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple were found dead at chalets in Granges, Switzerland and Morin Heights, Quebec. Luc Jouret, the Temple’s grand master, the London Times reported, “espoused a hybrid religion that owed more to Umberto Eco’s novel Foucault’s Pendulumthan to any bible. His followers called themselves ‘knights of Christ.’ The crusading codes of the Knights Templar, the rose-and-cross symbolism of the medieval Rosicrucian Order, Nazi occultism and new age mysticism were joined together into a mumbo-jumbo mishmash that seemed more designed for extracting money from disciples than saving souls.”

Jouret, born in the Belgian Congo in 1947, set out in youth as a mystic with communist leanings, but his politics apparently swung full circle. He has since been linked to a clutch of neo-Nazis responsible for a string of bombings in Canada. He told friends that he had once served with a unit of Belgium paratroopers.

French-Canadian journalist Pierre Tourangeau investigated the sect for two years. A few days after the mass murder, he reported that the sect was financed by the proceeds of gun-running to Europe and South America. Simultaneously, Radio Canada announced that Jouret’s Templars earned hundreds of millions of dollars laundering the profits through the infamous Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), closed by authorities worldwide in 1991. Montreal’s La Presse observed: “each new piece of information only thickens the mystery” – but the combination of international arms smuggling and BCCI presented a familiar enough picture of CIA sedition. The Manhattan D.A. who closed the American branch announced that 16 witnesses had died in the course of investigating the bank’s entanglements in covert operations of the CIA, arms smuggling to Iraq, money laundering and child prostitution.

The average coffee table would crumple under the weighty BCCI Book of the Dead. Journalist Danny Cassalaro and Vince Foster appear in it – grim antecedents to the Solar Temple killings. The cult’s connection to BCCI (reported in Europe but filtered from American newspaper accounts) fed speculation among Canadian journalists that followers of Jouret were killed to bury public disclosures of gun-running and money laundering.

But the fraternizing of America’s national security elite and the cults did not begin in Cheiry, Switzerland. Jouret’s Order of the Solar Temple was but the latest incarnation of mind control operations organized and overseen by the CIA and Department of Defense.

In a sense, we are in the same ethical and moral dilemma as the physicists in the days prior to the Manhattan Project. Those of us who work in this field see a developing potential for a nearly total control of human emotional status. – Dr. Wayne Evans, U.S. Army Institute of Environmental Medicine, 1978

Scientists in the CIA’s mind control fraternity lead double lives. Many are highly respected, but if the truth were known they would be deafened by the public outcry and drummed out of their respective academic haunts.

Martin T. Orne, for example, a senior CIA/Navy researcher, is based at the University of Pennsylvania’s Experimental Psychiatry Laboratory. He is also an original member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation’s advisory board, a tightly-drawn coterie of psychiatrists, many with backgrounds in CIA mind control experimentation in its myriad forms. The Foundation is dedicated to denying the existence of cult mind control and child abuse. It’s primary pursuit is the castigation of survivors and therapists for fabricating accusations of ritual abuse.

Dismissing cult abuse as hysteria or false memory, a common defense strategy, may relieve parents of preschool children. In a small percentage of cult abuse cases it’s possible that children may be led to believe they’ve been victimized.

But the CIA and its cover organizations have a vested interest in blowing smoke at the cult underground because the worlds of CIA mind control and many cults merge inextricably. The drum beat of “false accusations” from the media is taken up by paid operatives like Dr. Orne and the False Memory Syndrome Foundation to conceal the crimes of the Agency.

Orne’s forays into hypno-programming were financed in the 1960s by the Human Ecology Fund, a CIA cover at Cornell University and the underwriter of many of the formative mind control experiments conducted in the U.S. and abroad, including the gruesome brainwashing and remote mind control experiments of Dr. Ewen Cameron at Montreal’s Allen Memorial Institute. Research specialties of the CIA’s black psychiatrists included electroshock lobotomies, drugging agents, incapacitants, hypnosis, sleep deprivation and radio control of the brain, among hundreds of sub-projects.

The secondary source of funding for Dr. Orne’s work in hypnotic suggestion and dissolution of memory is eerie in the cult child abuse context. The voluminous files of John Marks in Washington, D.C. (139 boxes obtained under FOIA, to be exact, two-fifths of which document CIA interest in the occult) include an Agency report itemizing a $30,000 grant to Orne from Human Ecology, and another $30,000 from Boston’s Scientific Engineering Institute (SEI) – another CIA funding cover, founded by Edwin Land of the Polaroid Corporation (and supervision of the U-2 spy plane escapades). This was the year that the CIA’s Office of Research and Development (ORD) geared up a study of parapsychology and the occult. The investigation, dubbed Project OFTEN-CHICKWIT, gave rise to the establishment of a social “laboratory” by SEI scientists at the University of South Carolina – a college class in black witchcraft, demonology and voodoo.

Dr. Orne, with SEI funding, marked out his own mind control corner at the University of Pennsylvania in the early 1960s. He does not publicize his role as CIA psychiatrist. He denies it, very plausibly. In a letter to Dr. Orne, Marks once reminded him that he’d disavowed knowledge of his participation in one mind-wrecking experimental sub-project. Orne later recanted, admitting that he’d been aware of the true source of funding all along.

Among psychiatrists in the CIA’s mind control fraternity, Orne ranks among the most venerable. He once boasted to Marks that he was routinely briefed on all significant CIA behavior modification experiments: “Why would they come to him,” Martin Cannon muses in The Controllers, which links UFO abductions to secret military research veiled by screen memories of “alien” abduction, “unless Orne had a high security clearance and worked extensively with the intelligence services?”

To supplement his CIA income, the influential Dr. Orne has been the donee of grants from the Office of Naval Research and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research. “I should like to hear,” Cannon says, “what innocent explanation, if any, the Air Force has to offer to explain their interest in post-hypnotic amnesia.”

According to Army records, Orne’s stomping grounds, Penn U., was a bee-hive of secret experiments in the Vietnam War period. The Pentagon and CIA – under the auspices of ORD’s Steve Aldrich, a doyen of occult and parapsychological studies – conferred the Agency’s most lucrative research award upon the University of Pennsylvania to study the effects of 16 newly-concocted biochemical warfare agents on humans, including choking, blistering and vomiting agents, toxins, poison gas and incapacitating chemicals. The tests were abruptly halted in 1972 when the prison’s medical lab burned to the ground.

TO READ MORE - http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/?p=56360

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
The Mind Has No Firewall

The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity. We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body's data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in Japan, children watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures in some and made others very sick.

Defending friendly and targeting adversary data-processing capabilities of the body appears to be an area of weakness in the US approach to information warfare theory, a theory oriented heavily toward systems data-processing and designed to attain information dominance on the battlefield. Or so it would appear from information in the open, unclassified press. This US shortcoming may be a serious one, since the capabilities to alter the data- processing systems of the body already exist. A recent edition of U.S. News and World Report highlighted several of these "wonder weapons" (acoustics, microwaves, lasers) and noted that scientists are "searching the electromagnetic and sonic spectrums for wavelengths that can affect human behavior." A recent Russian military article offered a slightly different slant to the problem, declaring that "humanity stands on the brink of a psychotronic war" with the mind and body as the focus. That article discussed Russian and international attempts to control the psycho-physical condition of man and his decisionmaking processes by the use of VHF-generators, "noiseless cassettes," and other technologies.

[Read more...]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 am

Watch out, Alex jones is going to talk and irritate you in the beginning. lol

I did not watch this whole thing and im assuming its on psychotronics. And more specifically the use on the human brain and the globes magnetic wave lines.

I assume this tech is best used when the subject cannot think, hence the stampeding, or the boxed in position our species finds itself.
This fits into the sociopathic war vs humanity very well.

It looks like the potential is endless within our fragile biosphere.

Dr. Nick Begich: HAARP, Secret Sciences & High Tech Mind Control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts59yTHeraQ

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:45 am

magamud wrote:
Watch out, Alex jones is going to talk and irritate you in the beginning. lol

Yes he did, and I can understand why the ruling elite selected him to do their biding!

"Premiering for the first time", come on Alex, as apposed to the second or third?

magamud wrote:
I did not watch this whole thing and im assuming its on psychotronics. And more specifically the use on the human brain and the globes magnetic wave lines.

Not at all, I found it mainly to be a "cover story" for all the great things HAARP can do for humanity!
Watch the whole vid mags, I think you'd agree with my assessment?

Here's the whole story from Nick Begich about synthetic telepathy and how HAARP technology connects with mind:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 121028.php

Last edited by andywight on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Dr.” Nick Begich: holder of a fake doctorate with a traitor for a brother?
By Madison Ruppert
Editor of End the Lie

http://endthelie.com/2011/12/02/“dr-”-nick-begich-holder-of-a-fake-doctorate-with-a-traitor-for-a-brother/#axzz2BGwVh8GY
Quote:
Something I found quite interesting is that Senator Mark Begich of Alaska voted for the atrocity that is S.1867 and he was also appointed as a conferee to resolve difference with H.R.1540.

Have to copy and paste the link.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Good find mags! But you should have read the whole article, which ended with this update:

Quote:
UPDATE: I just spoke to Nick Begich via telephone and I was immediately struck by the genuine kindness this man displayed. It took him about a week but he called me back and spoke to me for a few minutes, sharing his opinions on the recently passed NDAA and other issues.

I must admit, I was surprised that he returned my call and his warmth and passion was clear over the telephone. Begich even went as far as to tell me to send him my address so he could send me review copies of his books.

Clearly Begich cares about what he does and is committed to forwarding knowledge and spreading important information on a wide variety of subjects. Now, to move on from my comments on Begich’s positive character traits, he did indeed comment on his brother, Senator Mark Begich, and his decision to vote for S.1867, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Fiscal Year 2012.

He also clarified the nature of his degree, which he emphasized was an honorary one. He said that his degree was conferred for his voluminous independent research and he never actually attended the institution. From what I can tell he wasn’t boasting about it as a credential, instead pointing to his books as examples of his heavily sourced research.

Begich identified himself not as a doctor or a scientist in his own right, instead calling himself a science journalist and a technology journalist, putting the complicated research of others into terms which are easily digestible by laypeople.

After hearing the way he described his work and his outlook, I realized that without a doubt my comments above were unwarranted and inaccurate in terms of who Begich is and what he is about.

He is not by any means using the degree as a crutch or an attempt to legitimize himself without actually doing work, as his writings prove he is committed to the spread of information and making otherwise esoteric issues accessible to everyday people.

When asked about the NDAA, Begich said that S.1867 represents a, “Huge step backwards.” It effectively overrides Posse Comitatus and Habeus Corpus, some of the most fundamental concepts on which our nation was founded.

When I asked Begich what he thought about his brother’s vote he said, “I Haven’t spoken to Mark for a year. I don’t hear from Mark.” But he made it very clear that he disagrees with his brother’s decision wholeheartedly.

Begich said that what we are seeing unfolding now with S.1867 and the KBR “National Quick Response Team” is, “Exactly what I predicted,” even before the tragic events of September 11th, 2001.

“Mark will be hearing from me and other family members at Christmas,” Begich said. I replied that I truly hoped his brother would listen as it is all too easy for our so-called representatives to ignore the opinions of the public.

Begich said that he thinks this latest development in the move towards a total fascist state could bring together the Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party movements to bring real change and justice back to our nation.

I agree with this assertion, as there are few people who would like seeing their friends, family and neighbors snatched up in the middle of the night just for being a suspected “belligerent.”

“When fear drives policy, the policy is inevitably bad,” Begich said, effectively summing up the massive failure that the NDAA represents.

His sentiment is reflected in the now classic statement from Benjamin Franklin, “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Nick Begich is clearly a man that cares about justice, freedom, and the free spread of information. The fact that he took the time out of his day to return a call from an independent journalist like myself says a lot in and of itself.

This just goes to show, you can’t judge someone until you actually get to know them and what they are about. I hope this update reflects my ability to be open minded and ready to revise my opinions when they are clearly misguided.

(Source)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 pm
Site Admin

Well done, Andy! I have been telling Zook for the longest time that we are all working with incomplete information, which is why uncertainty is the best position. This journalist was working with incomplete information, and he came to the wrong conclusions regarding Nick Begich, which Magamud then parroted with certainty as if those conclusions were facts.

There's a lesson in there for all of us.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 pm

I saw the update as to why I put it in there. I try to give both sides of the story so people can make informed choices.

I know you guys love to play the parent figure and nail home your incomplete scenario. Sorry Dad......

Quote:
which Magamud then parroted with certainty as if those conclusions were facts.

Who came to a pre conclusion???
You sure are the dramatist Chic....

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I try to give both sides of the story so people can make informed choices.

You remind me of the Obama versus Romney election we are currently going through. The controllers "try to give both sides of the story so people can make informed choices." But in reality, it is a deception and a manipulation.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 pm

:lol:
Your a trick or treat chic.

You know for sure Dr. B is corrupt?

Most fools are in the conspiracy but their hearts are not.

You can distinguish?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next