Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 
Site Admin

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
magamud wrote:
You know for sure Dr. B is corrupt?

I know very little about Nick Begich. My position is mostly one of uncertainty. Your position was not mostly one of uncertainty. Because someone told you his brother voted for the NDAA and was therefore a traitor, by family association Nick Begich must also be a traitor. That linking by association, something Zook does as naturally as breathing, is very flawed reasoning, as the update Andy posted clearly teaches us.

Quote:
Most fools are in the conspiracy but their hearts are not. You can distinguish?

Not with certainty. I can distinguish only with a preponderance of evidence, but what constitutes a "preponderance" is uncertain. This dilemma is something people of faith never have to face, which is why they only have dogma to offer us.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Quote:
Your position was not mostly one of uncertainty.

Dogma thats a good one.

I never made any position. I posted his video because it had to do with psychotronics, then through Andys prompt I found more information on the guy.

Then you and Andy projected your dogma bias on to me to justify your position.

Whose jumping to conclusions??

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 am

magamud wrote:

I never made any position. I posted his video because it had to do with psychotronics, then through Andys prompt I found more information on the guy.

Then you and Andy projected your dogma bias on to me to justify your position.

I'm going to call this as I see it mags, which is pure bullshit!

magamud wrote:
I saw the update as to why I put it in there. I try to give both sides of the story so people can make informed choices.

You clearly did not "put it in there" You only gave Madison Ruppert's bias title "Dr.” Nick Begich: holder of a fake doctorate with a traitor for a brother?" and a quote about his brother's senate vote!

magamud wrote:
I know you guys love to play the parent figure and nail home your incomplete scenario. Sorry Dad......

More bullshit! I quoted what you failed to, plus linked to a less bias two hour interview... You've also failed to respond to my question about Alex Jones interview which promoted HAARP as the United States defense against Chinese ICBMs and the saviour of mankind from asteroids!

Isn't Alex Jones one of your heroes?

magamud wrote:
Who came to a pre conclusion???

You obversely did if as I suspect you didn't read Madison Ruppert's whole article, like you didn't completely watch Alex Jones interview.

The only other scenario being that you did and decided to post just one POV, which again contradicts your earlier statement!

Warning: The consumption of Mr. Zookie juice can be harmful to your intellect!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

Your position was that Nick Begich was not credible because he had a fake doctorate and a traitor for a brother. Here is your quote:

magamud wrote:
Dr.” Nick Begich: holder of a fake doctorate with a traitor for a brother?

Quote:

You did, and Andy "corrected" you.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 am

Chic,
I posted the article to give more info on Dr. B. I made no conclusions on him.

That quote is not mine its the title of the article....
Anyone home?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 am

Quote:
I'm going to call this as I see it mags, which is pure bullshit!

oh contraire mon frère

Quote:
You clearly did not "put it in there" You only gave Madison Ruppert's bias title "Dr.” Nick Begich: holder of a fake doctorate with a traitor for a brother?" and a quote about his brother's senate vote!

Whew, Andy, I need to hold your hand when I post things here. You of all people trying to project this BS on to me. The poster who never gives his take on things. Talk about irony...

Quote:
More bullshit! I quoted what you failed to, plus linked to a less bias two hour interview... You've also failed to respond to my question about Alex Jones interview which promoted HAARP as the United States defense against Chinese ICBMs and the saviour of mankind from asteroids!

Isn't Alex Jones one of your heroes?

WTF are you talking about? Please go ahead and use that big brain of yours and give us more info on Dr. B's take and harp. Who the bleep is stopping you!
You dont know shit about me. AJ is my hero. LOL...

Quote:

You getting island fever?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chic, I posted the article to give more info on Dr. B. I made no conclusions on him. That quote is not mine its the title of the article.... Anyone home?

Your consistent pattern is to post articles in support of your beliefs, not in opposition. To claim that you made no conclusions concerning Nick Begich would be like claiming you make no conclusions about Jesus Christ, and that you are only trying to give both sides of the story so people can make informed choices.

And you accuse me of being patronizing? Image

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:37 am

magamud wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Please go ahead and use that big brain of yours and give us more info on Dr. B's take and harp. Who the bleep is stopping you!

Your "Busted" mags, continuing this line of BS is not going to distract from this fact!

Why not watch the Alex Jones edited vid you posted and hear for your self Nick Begich speak about HARRP protecting you from ICBMs and asteriods!

magamud wrote:
You dont know shit about me. AJ is my hero. LOL...

Your right I don't, but I did hear you say this about AJ on one of your radio shows, want me to link to it with a time stamp?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 am

I get it now. You guys think I posted the Dr. B stuff without knowing the update on it and now im covering my tracks and your doing me a big favor by pointing this out.

Give me a break...

Your busted Andy, for losing track of a good discussion on psychotronics and analyzing Dr. B.

So what I cant change my mind with A.J. where you have your "time stamp"?
What the bleep are you Andy, the gestapo truth police. Are you like recording everything like that crazy bitch did? Recording all your skype stuff and cataloging it?

I am going to diagnose you with island fever soon...

And please andy do us a favor and expound your ideas with harrp and icbms etc.... It would be a change if you actually went out on a limb on something instead of hiding in your protected cave snapping out at people who ventured off. Grow a pair...

Last edited by magamud on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Quote:
Your consistent pattern is to post articles in support of your beliefs, not in opposition. To claim that you made no conclusions concerning Nick Begich would be like claiming you make no conclusions about Jesus Christ, and that you are only trying to give both sides of the story so people can make informed choices.

And you accuse me of being patronizing?

Wow thats logic for ya....

Yes I do post stuff to support my belief, but IN THIS CASE, I posted it to generate information and conversation without any conclusion. So we could distill the topic of Mind control.

I hope thats all right with the truth police here. Get your head in the game gentlemen....

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next