Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Racism 
Site Admin

Post Racism
I could only find one thread directed at racism (here), so I decided to start a thread dedicated to it.

My perspective on racism is not your typical one, and for good reason. Let's start with the typical perspective:

Quote:
"Everyone, racist platforms excluded, has my permission to republish or use any part of this work (or anything else I’ve written) in any way they like free of charge." -- Caitlin Johnstone

Who can argue with that, right?

I can.

I do not consider myself racist, as I believe there is only one race of people — the human race. However, there is a group of powerful people on this planet who do consider themselves a separate people, a kind of race, who interpret any criticism of their group as a racist attack. Leaders of this group are masters of deception and manipulation, so they have fed the world propaganda, through the mass media that they own or control, that racism is a vile and evil thing that cannot be tolerated. They have effectively brainwashed most of the world to react in angry outrage to any suggestion that racism is occurring, and they use this Pavlovian reaction to insulate themselves from criticism or prosecution for their crimes. And those crimes include their own discriminatory behaviors towards non-group members, as well as their highly successful brainwashing program, both of which close the circle nicely from their in-group perspective.

People who separate humans into races, like the Mongoloid race or the Negroid race or the Aryan race, are not entirely wrong, as these distinctions do exist at many levels, including cultural, genetic, and visual levels. But these differences are minor and really don't merit the qualification of a separate race. These same kinds of differences in dogs are called "breeds", none of which merit the distinction of a new race of canines. They are still dogs, though their variations are indeed striking. It is the same for humans.

I am reminded of a favorite saying one of my sociopath friends used to employ:

Quote:
"Remember, you are unique, just like everyone else." -- andywight

My main point is how humanity has been conditioned to react to the idea of racism in the same automatic way that Pavlov was able to easily condition his dogs to salivate. There is a small group of humans who have encouraged this conditioning because of the benefit it provides their group. They use this Pavlovian conditioning technique to evoke other automatic reactions, like feelings of sympathy and guilt, when the public is exposed to a particular stimulus, such as the story of the Holocaust™. Essentially, this group successfully manipulates the rest of humanity like Pavlov's dogs, steering their reactions in a way that their group can profit from.

From the perspective of some members of this particular group, I am a racist, in particular an anti-Semite, because I have dared expose the general means that they use to steer much of humanity. This makes me their enemy, and thus they feel justified in calling me a racist. In the eyes of many religions, this is a great sin, as this group is essentially bearing false witness against a neighbor. But the hypocrisy of their actions is oblivious to them, as they have little empathy for humans who are not part of their designated group.

Do you know who this group is? If you said "Jews", you are close. We are really talking about sociopaths, but many of these sociopaths do self-identify as Jews, like Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu, or the Rothschild family dynasty, who created Israel.

Racism is a tool of the sociopaths, a "divide and conquer" technique for manipulating and controlling humanity. So is the rabid suppression of racism.

Clever little devils.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]