Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
What is NLP? 
Site Admin

Post What is NLP?
What is NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming)?

I've heard a number of people try to explain it, and they often sound like they don't really know, or they have real trouble explaining it.

My take is that it is using language in a clandestine manner to influence thought processes, emotions, and beliefs at the subconscious level. We do something similar with language all the time in an open manner at the conscious level -- we call it communication. But NLP is a form of one-way communication that operates by subterfuge, in the shadows, below the normal awareness level of the recipient. Its name is appropriately descriptive -- it is programming the brain of an individual using only words. The words create associations in the brain that lead to desired outcomes.

Now, here's an important caveat -- sociopaths naturally gravitate to NLP. Sociopaths are all about gaining power and control over others in clandestine ways in order to subtly manipulate them into doing their bidding. NLP is made for this. Sociopaths love NLP. It's a match made in Heaven!

So how is NLP done? There are a number of techniques. The one I am most familiar with is "pacing and leading". Obama's pre-written speeches are full of this technique (1 2 3 4).

Note: the most important link from my referenced UP post above (the "speeches" link) and also from link #3 above is now broken, i.e. the information is missing, probably by a deliberate act of censorship. That doesn't surprise me, as it was a bombshell analysis. The entire website (oilforimmigration.org) appears to be gone.

Here is a good explanation of pacing and leading.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:11 am
Site Admin

Post Re: What is NLP?
I want to jump right into a specific example of NLP pacing and leading. It would be better to use an Obama speech at this point, as the pacing and leading are clearer and more sharply defined, but the post below was the actual example that triggered an "aha" moment in my mind.

Zook analyzes one particular 9eagle9 post in an audio clip here. I was listening to Zook's audio, with 9eagle9's post on my screen, and I suddenly realized 9eagle9 was using pacing and leading, and that she probably wasn't even aware of it. Zook clearly wasn't aware of it either, as he was unsure how to refute the pacing statements (naturally, because they are meant to be truisms). And until that moment, I too had been unaware of the underlying structure of 9eagle9's arguments. I had simply recognized "intuitively" (so to speak) that they were faulty, confusing, nonsensical BS.

I have quoted this post below, separating the pacing and the leading by color.

Quote:
Chopra and Hubbard didn't do any work on their mind. They actually fan the flames of it. Do you have any background in this study at all to know who is who and what is what? In no way does Hubbards or Chopra's work resemble this.

It's not a religion or priesthood. Because you have this fixation ( banking complex, psychological fixation, emotional attachment, autonomous complex) with banking you must know that banking began with the preistclass, pre-Christianity, and in writings from that time we see their mind at work .Within the priestclass. That is where it was able to get a stranglehold on the politico-economic system.

You describe the Banking Empire as the Devil so it should not surprise me that you perceive and confuse this with religion in your zealot's passion to assign all blame for the world's ills on the "Empire". But you know what. This isn't a Star War's movie. And thank you for dismissing this as religion while quoting from the Bible at the same time. That is the definition of insanity: "I'm going to support my statements with the very thing I just dismissively brushed off a moment before."

"I will impose religion on your observation of things,( never minding that observation isn't religion, or even a belief but an action), and then dismiss religion as indoctrination, then I'll use religion to support my statement."

That is what George W Bush did. He was psychotic and that is psychotic behavior.

What we are talking about is a phenom of consciousness and unconsciousness. That doesn't require religion or spirituality. Everyone has it regardless of where they stand in the spirituality and religious ring. Atheists, zealots, non believers, spiritualists all have a psyche and they all have consciousness.

The psyche exists regardless if you like it or not.

The consciousness and unconsciousness exist regardless if you write it off as psychobabble.
Psycho babble is actually religion.The same religion you just quoted from. You aren't even really clear on what pop psychology is and this the furthest thing from 'popular' anything.

Confusing synthesis for observation should have been our first clue. This isn't processing knowledge it's observation of an artificial installation within the psyche and regardless if you have been processing for fifty or 5000 years this phenom has existed much longer than that.

Their mind separated the partnership long before you ever came along. It's not 'seeking to' divide; its mission is accomplished, its divided the mind so then will divide anything after that seeks to deny its existence or relevancy.
Only a divided mind would dismiss an argument as religious indoctrination and then use religion to support their doctrine (narrative).

If you can't find the page we are on here, at least trying to get within spitting distance of the book.

Confusing one thing for another is not a debate its simply watching someone drown in their own confusion.

If I am playing a major role in your ability to make a public ass out yourself, please ask me to stop. For your sake.

Please?

Killing, death, uprooting, constructing, mourning, scattering, dis-embrasure, keeping, tearing--these all symptoms of their mind.

Can you see the pacing and leading? Keep in mind that I don't believe it is being done consciously by 9eagle9 (though I could be wrong), but is more likely an integrated part of her psyche forged by frequent exposure to the same NLP technique coming from deceivers and manipulators operating on her. In a nutshell, she doesn't make truly cogent arguments; she mirrors the distorted fabric of her unstable life onto her readers.

Shades of the Nexus "Mirror, mirror" thread! Indeed, it is not unlikely that this is what many vocal forum participants do. Do I fall in that group? Do you?

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall...
Who's the _________ of them all?"

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:04 pm

I think in Warponies case and a sample of many others is they are able to see a window out of the matrix, but when they try to communicate, it becomes necessary to use an entire thesis to explain it. And in explaining and defending it, it then becomes something else.

NLP is very interesting. I think on one level it is a natural human communication tool. Selling? People can use unconscious or conscious wording and emotion.

The use of it to manipulate our species within the current matrix is priority. And how can we track it when we don't even know the whole plan? Or what the plans details are? We have some idea, but the use of NLP when people don't know is extremely powerful. Just look at our current society as evidence. I suspect everything is under some type of NLP fire, because the general idea is Order out of Chaos. I think the long term plan is to continue this agenda until one time our species becomes homogenized due to the conflict. THX 1138?

For practicality purposes this thread is good, the magicians using NLP is a good example. Obama is a good example, motivational speakers are a good example. Study the advertising industry and public relations. This place is gangbusters with subversion.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
As human beings, we can never know reality. We can only know our perceptions of reality. We experience and respond to the world around us primarily through our sensory representational systems. It is our 'neuro-linguistic' maps of reality that determine how we behave and that give those behaviors meaning, not reality itself. It is generally not reality that limits us or empowers us, but rather our map of reality. -- source

A sociopath would look at this and think, "If I can influence your map of reality, I can achieve greater power and control over you." So sociopaths will strive to mold your perceptions of reality such that you naturally respond in a manner that benefits the sociopath.

Welcome to Mind Control 101.

Quote:
The processes that take place within a human being and between human beings and their environment are systemic. Our bodies, our societies, and our universe form an ecology of complex systems and sub-systems all of which interact with and mutually influence each other. It is not possible to completely isolate any part of the system from the rest of the system. Such systems are based on certain 'self-organizing' principles and naturally seek optimal states of balance or homeostasis. -- source

So mind control itself becomes systemic, as seen by the sociopath. Multiple systems and sub-systems have to be tweaked to create the unseen influences that steer the herd.

Quote:
Excellence comes from having many choices. Wisdom comes from having multiple perspectives. -- source

Yes, but note that sociopaths will turn this around for their benefit. They don't want their victims to have many choices or multiple perspectives. They want their victims to have no choice and only one perspective. They use NLP to create these conditions in the masses. Think "Coke or Pepsi?" "Trump or Hillary?" It is the illusion of choice when the choices are practically the same.

Quote:
NLP was originated by John Grinder (whose background was in linguistics) and Richard Bandler (whose background was in mathematics and gestalt therapy) for the purpose of making explicit models of human excellence. Their first work The Structure of Magic Vol. I & II (1975, 1976) identified the verbal and behavioral patterns of therapists Fritz Perls (the creator of gestalt therapy) and Virginia Satir (internationally renowned family therapist). Their next work Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, M.D. Vol. I & II (1975, 1976) examined the verbal and behavioral patterns of Milton Erickson, founder of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and one of the most widely acknowledged and clinically successful psychiatrists of our times. -- source

But of course, Milton Erickson, the father of hypnosis, has much to contribute here due to the overlap of hypnosis, mind control, and NLP. Some of the most astounding mind control you will ever see is the result of hypnosis.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]