Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
MIND CONTROL 
Site Admin

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
I stumbled across an astounding video in the forum just now, and I can't believe it hasn't been censored from YouTube yet, after nearly eight years!

The original post from Magamud is here. I expect that YouTube will censor the video once they discover it, so I am archiving a copy.

I remember how astounded I was when I first saw it. My reaction is here. I probably watched that national anthem sequence on TV many times as a boy.

1960s Government Subliminal National Anthem Video — It's THEY LIVE!
(duration 8:49)

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Davos’ newly polished schemes would completely usher in the age of full technocratic dominion. They already proclaimed they want the 99% to own nothing. Why would anyone in their right mind believe this new wave of propaganda promising that mega-companies will become instruments of good? -- source

Mind control is there to put us in the "right mind" so that we will believe. It is typical con-artistry. They want us to believe in their lies, so they create an illusory scene that will help convince us that believing is the proper course of action.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Oxford philosopher Anders Sandberg discussed a 1954 experiment in neuroprosthetics. Using electro-stimulation, the scientist James Olds discovered the pleasure center in a rat’s brain. He wired up numerous rats, enabling them to stimulate themselves by pressing a lever. These rodent “wireheads” ceased to do anything besides push the lever. One by one, they died with smiles on their faces. -- source

I remember being deeply impressed with this experiment when I first learned of it in college psychology back in around 1976. The pursuit of a pleasurable feeling, when the rats could choose on their own to induce it, completely sabotaged their lives and ended those lives rather quickly. Nothing mattered to those rats but the feeling. As chance would have it, just last night I watched some of The Matrix Reloaded. The scene below reminds me of the rat experiment, where we are all "completely out of control", or could be with the right manipulation (just like the rats).

causality
(duration 1:44)

This fact has not been lost on the ruling sociopaths, who use fear to herd us like sheep, whether it be fear of invisible terrorists as with 9/11, or fear of invisible viruses as with COVID-19. Mind control is real, but it is different from what the Followers are programmed to falsely believe it is.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:52 am
Site Admin

Why all the surveillance? Because the more they know about you, the easier it is to predict your behavior, or even engineer your behavior. And what is mind control if not engineering your behavior?

Shoshana Zuboff on surveillance capitalism | VPRO Documentary
(duration 49:59)
YouTube copy here.

Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13