Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Self-heating clothing 
Site Admin

Post Self-heating clothing
Today is November 26, 2015. Happy Thanksgiving! What am I most thankful for? Knowledge of the truth.

Necessity is the mother of invention. My house is without heat at the moment, and I'm cold. I need to take a shower, and the house is currently at 50 degrees F. I turn on an electric space heater in my tiny bathroom, knowing that the volume of the room is small and should warm up fairly quickly. I leave it on while I shower, which makes the whole process quite comfortable. Thank goodness I have heated water, or this showering business would literally be torture! But creating this heat is expensive. I pay for it via regular monthly bills. As Alex Collier was allegedly asked by ETs, “Why do you have to pay to live on the planet you were born on?”

It occurs to me while showering this morning that heating the entire volume of the room is not an efficient way to keep me warm. Why not just heat me? Why not let my clothes heat me? Why not use free energy to do it?

Ah, using free energy is not allowed by the controllers of this world. So if I invent a radical new way to clothe and warm human beings, and I try to create a business out of it, they will destroy me. So I have to give the idea away in order for it to have any chance of becoming reality. So be it. I want self-heating clothing for myself and everyone else, so I am giving the world this idea now in the hopes that it will become a meme infecting the minds of so many people that they will make it happen.

My idea is EMF clothing. EMF stands for Electro-Magnetic Frequency. It uses the properties of a wire moving in a magnetic field, which induces an electrical current to flow in the wire. If the wire is a thread, we can weave clothing out of it. If the orientation of the threads is correct in relation to the magnetic field, electricity flow will occur naturally. If the electrical resistance of the thread is correct, the electric flow can generate heat. Electric resistive heating is nothing new, but pulling that electricity out of the air for free is.

Besides all the EMF humanity has created in the last 100 years (power lines, radio, TV, microwave, cell phone networks, wifi, etc.), the Earth itself generates a powerful magnetic field that surrounds us 24x7. We move through that magnetic field, and it moves through us. The electricity is just waiting to be tapped by our own personal self-heating clothing.

I've seen experiments on-line of little powered gadgets that run by capturing the energy of the EMF soup that surrounds us. Now we just need to use that same principle to create clothing that generates heat. We have the technology to create conductive threads with the right electrical properties that can be woven optimally to create heat. I used to have a T-shirt that changed color based on body heat (i.e. temperature). The same idea could potentially be used to make the self-heated clothing regulate itself for optimal temperature comfort.

It's a revolution in human comfort. It's an idea whose time has come. It's like a tide that lifts all boats, meaning everyone benefits. Even the planetary environment benefits. Spread the idea, help it “go viral”, and it will eventually come to fruition. And we can all be comfortably warm, even when the weather is cold.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]