Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Bobby Jindal, add him to the list Chico! 

Post Bobby Jindal, add him to the list Chico!

Why do I have this strange feeling he really doesn't want to live in Louisiana, U.S.A. ?

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Post Re: Bobby Jindal, add him to the list Chico!
Are these people automatons or what? Anyone in power is just trying to keep their power and calm any type of real inquiry. ITs open fascism under political correct liberal statism and it its making me puke. There time is coming....

Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:36 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Bobby Jindal, add him to the list Chico!
What a weasel that governor is. The sad realization is that this is what we expect from our so-called leaders, because that's what we are used to getting from them! Obama is a master at this, because Obama knows better than to repeat the exact same deflecting rhetoric to a direct "yes or no" question, unlike the dufus governor. On just the second questioning, Obama would have realized the gig was up, and said, "I am not currently scheduled to meet with the townsfolk, no."

The video of Chavez that I posted is like a breath of fresh air in comparison. Chavez is direct, genuine, empathetic, engaging, reflective, and downright human! The contrast is startling! It's another reminder of how badly all Americans are brainwashed by the media, and how those on the other side of the screen are totally aware of what they are doing -- deceiving and manipulating us!

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]