Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Disqualify or brutally confront? 
Site Admin

Post Disqualify or brutally confront?
This is the meeting of the minds when it comes to sociopaths / psychopaths! Thomas Sheridan and John Lash take it "to the knife's edge". Both agree that the first step is to learn to identify the sociopaths, the same conclusion I arrived at independently of them years ago. Thomas says the second step is to disqualify the sociopaths from positions of power and control, the same conclusion I initially arrived at. But John says sociopaths must be brutally confronted, which is the next logical step when one realizes that the sociopaths are in complete control now and will never allow identification or disqualification to become established. First the sociopaths must be "taken out", and then the two nonviolent steps can be used to maintain the new social order, John says. I have said as much on the Avalon forum in the threads on sociopaths that I started there two years ago, much to the shock of a number of "love and lighters" that Avalon is famous for.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 am

Post Re: Disqualify or brutally confront?
Disqualify or brutally confront? Its both, relative to your need to survive.

If you confront a high integrity PP (PP=psychopath) you are endanger of losing what you have, job, reputation, life etc...

Imho, in essence once we know what life is about, we will understand what PP is. This is not absolutism, I most assuredly would invite any new understanding platform that can be foundational.

So until then we have to approximate our ways to understanding, conceptualizing, painting a picture to the nature of reality, to contrast opinions. This is the meaning of sifting, or creating content.
Right now our species is using reality as a dream, to hard core atheistic physicality. No one really has the only stake to this understanding, because Liberty of existence is acknowledged on some level. Sovereignty? Sentience?

So Lash in once sense understands a root problem in questioning, how one appreciates existence. Or more to the point, what is existence? If you do not know what is front of you, a empathic person would slow down to understand. The PP stampedes the narrative. Shock and awe? Psy-ops, human behavior...
We should agree that we are approximating PP. With that said it becomes dangerous to steer the narrative into paranormal ideas, but paranormal ideas could be the missing equation in the unifying algorithm.

This is why recognizing liberty when it arrives in narrative amongst humans is so important. Its fragile and needs care taking. This is a point to understanding existence and at the least opposing oppression. Chico your exploits amongst the various "Truth Forums" becomes so valuable a testament to what I am saying. The experiments ongoing at the other Truth forums is evidence of this. More to the point in how leaders can continue this oppressive system under the guise of intellectual pragmatism, a loving father and a seer of vision. This points to how the PP uses deception to gain power.

This mirrors our current societal dynamics now, in investigating corruption. The truth is very rare and pops up once in a while unable to hold its integrity due to so much White washing. This points to a a borderline personality disorder. And more specifically a psyche able to live in contradiction. The lie holds together all the compartments in the mind. The more compartments just allows for more flexibility, more freedom and more power. The point being, the more I lie, the more prosperous I become. This is a direct reflection of our govt currently and an exposition of life in general.

I dont necessarily like using the word psychopath to describe good people who are infected with this disease fyi. There are certain behaviors that feeds the psychopath and one is control. Control of existence is the essence of Narcissism. People can get help, but humility becomes an unknown component when judging ones own Character. This is partly due to the amount of contradiction in ones life (compartmental mind, hive mind). Investment into emotional and intellectual foundations of being are usually diametrically opposed and then supported, cherished in the Matrix. In other words, if you are not truly adept at seeking truth, you are going to be exposed. Strength in character is needed due to the depths of exploration, creating pressurization, requiring integrity. This is why a true, truth forum must be able to handle explosions/implosions. Compare it to deep water diving. The irony is that the explosions during a truth forums lifetime codifies the destructive patterns. Look at our political system currently. This is how lies work in general and especially big ones, like the world we live in.

From my pov this makes people who are in Positions of control; where people congregate to understand existence, is of upmost importance reflecting the true nature of what it is to be a Leader. This requires what is called eternal vigilance to discern reality.

Being present is so important, so you can get the timing of it. This points to the human behavior in general and how Psy ops works. They try to move the attention away from the present.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Disqualify or brutally confront? Its both, relative to your need to survive.

Yes, if humanity could survive by disqualifying sociopaths from positions of power and control, then that would be sufficient. But sociopaths will actively resist that, placing our survival at great risk. Eradicating the parasite before it can weaken you to the point of no return is the correct remedy.

magamud wrote:
If you confront a high integrity PP (PP=psychopath) you are endanger of losing what you have, job, reputation, life etc...

They are the most dangerous predators we could possible face.

magamud wrote:
Imho, in essence once we know what life is about, we will understand what PP is.

I would even turn that around -- Once we understand what a psychopath is, we understand what life is all about. Survival comes first.

magamud wrote:
This is why recognizing liberty when it arrives in narrative amongst humans is so important. Its fragile and needs care taking. This is a point to understanding existence and at the least opposing oppression. Chico your exploits amongst the various "Truth Forums" becomes so valuable a testament to what I am saying.

It took several readings of your post for me to understand what you are saying here, but I think I got it. Whether we call it liberty or freedom or free will, it is the essence of life. It's not for nothing that Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty, or give me death!"

magamud wrote:
This mirrors our current societal dynamics now, in investigating corruption. The truth is very rare and pops up once in a while unable to hold its integrity due to so much White washing. This points to a a borderline personality disorder. And more specifically a psyche able to live in contradiction.

Cognitive dissonance?

magamud wrote:
From my pov this makes people who are in Positions of control; where people congregate to understand existence, is of upmost importance reflecting the true nature of what it is to be a Leader. This requires what is called eternal vigilance to discern reality.

Unfortunately, it is usually the sociopaths who end up in the positions of control, and they are quite skilled at discerning reality. But instead of helping others discern that reality, they use their knowledge to deceive and manipulate others.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 am
Site Admin

Sociopathy is THE topic of topics. It's not gun control, corrupt government, financial melt-down, pharmaceutical deception, human rights, secrecy, climate change, population control, or alien/human interactions. It is the problem of sociopaths, for they are behind the creation of ALL of these other symptomatic problems.

There is simply no more important topic than sociopaths. I personally realized this by continually asking, "What is the real root of this particular problem?" As I studied each problem and traced back down its branches, they all led to a common root -- the sociopath, particularly an organized cabal of rich, powerful, and secretive sociopaths known loosely as the ruling "elite".

John Lash and Thomas Sheridan continue their fascinating discussion on the problem of sociopaths, with John explaining his reasons for contemplating their outright annihilation.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 am
Site Admin

In the riveting third hour of the November 22, 2012 Red Ice interview of John Lash, we get a fleshing out of John's idea of brutally confronting the sociopaths. John notes what is very clear to me, that there is no justice in the justice system, that it is in place to actually protect the sociopaths. Every president of the U.S. that has committed war crimes against humanity and treason against Americans has gotten away with it scot-free. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Carter, Reagan, Johnson, Ford, and even Nixon! Not only did they get away with it, but they were well rewarded for their service to the puppet masters.

John believes the unusual human capacity for violence is within us for a reason and actually has a good purpose. That purpose has been misused and misdirected by the sociopaths throughout history by way of deception and manipulation, as well as divide-and-conquer strategies. The real reason the violence is within us is to control the malevolent intraspecies predators that infect us -- the sociopaths.

Quote:
Only by accepting the whole endowment (of violence) are we going to be able to turn on the predators. They are out of control. They cannot be stopped, except by lethal force. -- John Lash

I have often said that the peaceful solution to controlling sociopaths is to identify them and deny them positions of power and control. However, there is apparently no peaceful way to implement that solution, for the sociopaths, who currently dominate our positions of power and control, will resist any such efforts with both targeted lethal force and distractions as severe as orchestrated global war.

Does John's reasoning seem unsound? Is there an alternative?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 am

Quote:

Christ is the alternative because violence begets violence. Its a balance in application.

Fyi, the videos are no longer available.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Christ is the alternative because violence begets violence. Its a balance in application.

Arguably, Christ is the parallel story of Santa Claus for adults. There is no verifiable proof that Christ ever existed; at least, not above the standards that once threatened the legend of Mr. Claus in the eyes of an urban era Manhattan girl, before being slayed by reassurance and lollipops.

The Christ story was likely commissioned by moneylenders working in concert with empires of centuries past ... to create a hologram of hope for the pyramid base ... to keep the masses in trance and enchanted at the bottom of the pile, while the heroes of hierarchy and hegemony worked their charm ... not unlike the SLA working their charm over Patty Hearst.

Fostering love in the slaves for beelzebub, bondage and chains. As it were.

Perhaps it's time to pen the next great musical: "Don't die for me, Argentina ... you know I'll always kill you."

Keep the BS to a minimum, Mags. And we can all be friends. :jest:

Pax Realitas

ps: Ever consider drumming for a music band, Mags? No, not noise bands ... music band. I'm serious. You're overqualified for noise bands, IMO ... definitely, you have the requisite talent for a music troupe of some sorts. May even be good accompaniment for a Klezmer band ... at least, accompaniment. Of course, those guys have fun whatever the situation. And so should you.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Quote:
Keep the BS to a minimum, Mags. And we can all be friends.

Theres two sides to every story Zook. Your point is valid being one side of the coin. Care to give an opinion on all the Near death experiences thread?

My result of the present is mostly from following God. Thy will be done...

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

I should have mentioned that only the first hour of Red Ice interviews are made public. The remaining time is reserved for paid subscribers only. It's another example of how money ruins everything, including the sharing of knowledge. Insane, isn't it?

Quote:
Christ is the alternative because violence begets violence.

John Lash's arguments have opened my eyes a bit to the very real possibility that "violence begets violence" is ancient propaganda designed to subdue us into passive play toys in the hands of the controlling sociopaths, for whom violence is a common tool of manipulation. Properly directed violence (stoning, crucifixion, hanging, guillotine, electric chair, lethal injection) has always been a component of human justice without any "begetting" of further violence. It was understood that there was no other way of dealing with violent psychopaths. Now that violent psychopaths rule over us, they do everything in their scheming power to "disarm" us so that we cannot oppose them.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
No, not noise bands ... music band.

Heel, Zookie! We all have different tastes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc. Attack the message, not the messenger. Come on, I know you can do it... :P

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next