Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Welcome to Kakistan 
Site Admin

Post Welcome to Kakistan
Sociopaths rule.

What do you call government by sociopaths?

It's obviously not a democracy, or rule by the people, even though it often masquerades as such. Sociopaths are master chameleons, very practiced at pretending to be normal, so it's only natural that they would use the same tactic while governing the masses, disguising their government as normal. Some say corporatocracy, or rule by corporations, but corporations are just facades for the sociopaths that control them. I've seen it called a kleptocracy, or rule by thieves, which is fitting. An oligarchy seems close, as the thieves do become a wealthy and powerful clique. But today, I learned of an even more appropriate description of the current rule by sociopaths that we wither under. It's called a kakistocracy, or rule by the worst element of society. Richard Sauder alerted me to this possibility here. He suggests that a better name for the United States of America would be Kakistan. You've got my vote on that, Richard!

Although not on any list of government types, I have another term that I think fits the bill -- a parasitocracy, or rule by parasites. It hardly qualifies as government, as it is more like an exquisite banquet for the parasites, and it doesn't seem likely that any people would voluntarily submit to being consumed. But clever parasites could manipulate the brains of the people through subtle mind control and get them to think that being consumed is not only perfectly natural, but highly desirable!

Does that sound ridiculous? Here are similar examples that occur in Nature. What makes you think that a tiny group of parasitic humans cannot exist and thrive right in front of our noses? Mind control, perhaps?

=====

"I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message."

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Post Re: Welcome to Kakistan
Good article..
I like this one :lol:

Quote:
Rats Who Love Cats
One of the rare mammalian examples of host-controlling parasites involves Toxoplasma gondii, a protozoa that can live in any warm-blooded animal but only reproduces inside cats. Rats infected by T. gondii not only lose their instinctive fear of cats, but actually become sexually aroused by them.

An open question is what T. gondii, which alters host behavior by influencing production of the neurotransmitter dopamine, might do in human brains. About one-third of all people are infected, and researchers have linked it to increased risks of schizophrenia and obsessive compulsive disorder.

No studies have yet examined how people infected by T. gondii respond to cats.

Its so easy and frightening to think of the experimentation being done to harness these attributes.
Frankenstein...

Protozoa....

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Quote:
Mind control, perhaps?

Not that I dont think the MK ultra mechanical control of humans is not possible, my point is in how the application of mind control is done sociologically. First of all, Its hard to pinpoint because the control apparatus is generationally inherited, contemporarily produced and hides within the sociopathic system. In other words its a Big system...

But this is the point, the control system is huge. I would call it Celestial. This points to our Mythos with the Masons, E.T.'s, Symbology and the Eternal Flame. That is the control system has always been going on. And it thrives in this Technocratic sociopathic system. Its like its on Steroids or something.

It's exponentiating...

And this is not fantasy. What if our very shadows lie in understanding science fiction or imagination?
Expanding Consciousness?

Absolutely....
The closest thing I could compare it too is in our history, when we realized the world was not flat anymore...

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Not that I dont think the MK ultra mechanical control of humans is not possible, my point is in how the application of mind control is done sociologically. First of all, Its hard to pinpoint because the control apparatus is generationally inherited, contemporarily produced and hides within the sociopathic system. In other words its a Big system...

Absolutely. It's definitely multifaceted, big, and old. No disagreement from me on that. :thumbup:

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:52 pm
Site Admin

Synchronicity happens. Here is Clif High talking about the ramifications of the parasitocracy.

=====

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 am

Welcome to the Parasitocracy?

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm
Site Admin

Clif High claims the ruling deviants recognize that their parasitic existence is not sustainable, nor is it optimal given the spiritual nature of existence that science is potentially uncovering.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm
Site Admin

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
First they ignore you.
Then they ridicule you.
Then they fight you.

Then you win.

We are transitioning between stage 2 and stage 3. The ridicule has pretty much run its course and has been unsuccessful. As government loads up on weapons and ammunition, it is evident that the enemy is preparing to fight.

Rule by sociopaths, our current paradigm, is doomed to fail. It may look like it will succeed, and it may take a long time before the bottom drops out, but it will happen, because the concept of humanity being ruled by the psychologically unfit is inherently unstable.

Consider two examples on a smaller scale. One was the removal of wolves from Yellowstone Park. At first, things appeared to improve. The elk herds flourished, but over time, the damage the elk caused to the environment became apparent. The entire ecosystem was destabilized and began to decline. Aspen forests could no longer sustain themselves as new shoots were all eaten by the elk. The changes cascaded through the environment to disturb its very foundation. Animal populations, vegetation, the land, streams -- everything changed, and for the worse. The delicate balance of nature was upset, and system collapse began to accelerate. Only when wolves were reintroduced did the collapse begin to reverse.

The second example is from Thor Heyerdahl. Heyerdahl wanted to prove that ancient Egyptian sailors could have reached the New World in traditional boats made of bundled papyrus stalks. He and his crew studied fresco paintings on tomb walls thousands of years old to learn how the craft were built. In the paintings, there was one rope depicted that extended from the curled tip of the stern down to the afterdeck, for which they could discern no purpose according to modern physics. In the ensuing construction, it was left out. Their boat, the Ra, collapsed in mid-ocean for the lack of that rope. Their second attempt, the Ra II, with the newly appreciated rope in its assigned place, completed the voyage without a hitch.

There is a natural order to things. A small minority of clever but uncaring sociopaths ruling over the naturally empathetic majority is out-of-order. It cannot succeed. The writing is on the wall but is being ignored. Failure is inevitable.

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it. Always.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

It's genius is all I can say. I would say the Kakistan system has enough military and propaganda to start their war. This is a Codifying event! Their altruism is nothing more then nihilistic narcissism! This is a death cult! This is the essence of what sacrifice is. The treachery is stunning! Analogies to art are used as proof for mental illness. The SS have vast control in contemporary human behavior. Their social engineering is working! Its amazing. The light of liberty dims out.

Thu May 02, 2013 5:58 pm

RFID chip indeed.

After false flag work, home grown terrorism and actual terrorist, I dont think anyone one will be reasonably safe until Skynet identifies you. The jack boot thugs will stomp their ideology into mans brain if it kills him. Poor mankind...

Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next