Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Welcome to Kakistan 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to Kakistan
magamud wrote:
The jack boot thugs will stomp their ideology into mans brain if it kills him.

Though most have no understanding of the truth, the truth is that we are at war. When sociopaths rule, war is inevitable.

Mon May 06, 2013 2:07 am
Site Admin

Where does evil come from? It comes from the deceptions and manipulations of sociopaths.

Here is Richard Sauder again, who got this thread started:

Quote:
Everything is modeled and gamed and schemed, again and again, for maximum global profit, for maximum global destruction.

Why?

Because we are dealing with malevolent, wicked entities at the top of the control structure who are larcenous beyond belief and whose blood lust knows no bounds. They thrive on planetary pillage and genocidal destruction. They literally have it down to a science that they manage on a global scale. -- source

He's talking about sociopaths. There's no mistaking them. You shall know them by their fruits.

Of course, if their fruits are your destruction, the "knowing" will come too late.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:02 am

How can we continue to worship sociopathy? We accept our place as lambs to the slaughter. And we play the role so hard that we create a false virtue to it. We are so happy to be drafted into this bread and circus machine. The love affair is so deep, that its putting a spell on our species. As slaves we are sociologically herding our species not to leave the cave. This has force resulting in magnetism, like a black hole. Lack of awareness is treacherous.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJN2CfvMgBA

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 am
Site Admin

It was in 2009 that I offered similar evidence why none of us should trust our government. We are nothing but expendable lab rats to them. In 1957, the people of Punta Gorda, Florida were the first Americans to be deliberately exposed to chronic fatigue syndrome, a symptom of exposure to a mycoplasmic agent known as the Brucella toxin. The Army had sprayed North Koreans and Chinese somewhat earlier during the Korean War. After Punta Gorda, a number of population centers became quiet experiments in bio-warfare, including New York City, Winnipeg, and the St. Lawrence Seaway valley from Kingston to Cornwall.

These are war crimes, against other people and against our own people.

War crimes.

Punishable by death.

No one has even been brought to trial.

No one ever will be brought to trial.

They have been doing even worse to us all, and it is still happening.

No one will stop it, unless we do.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 am
Site Admin

Why are the ruling sociopaths dragging this out for so long? Why don't they spring the carefully thought out trap?

What happens when the victim of a parasitic infestation begins to have debilitating symptoms? Isn't that when the seriousness of the situation finally becomes real? Isn't that when steps are finally taken to completely annihilate the offending parasites?

Quote:
The Ruling Banking Clan has to make its move. But, it is scared. It may well be its last move. -- source

The above article is a very good summary of the current situation the world finds itself in. It explains the money scam better than most sources I've encountered.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:45 am
Site Admin

It was in 2009 that I offered similar evidence why none of us should trust our government. We are nothing but expendable lab rats to them. In 1957, the people of Punta Gorda, Florida were the first Americans to be deliberately exposed to chronic fatigue syndrome, a symptom of exposure to a mycoplasmic agent known as the Brucella toxin. The Army had sprayed North Koreans and Chinese somewhat earlier during the Korean War. After Punta Gorda, a number of population centers became quiet experiments in bio-warfare, including New York City, Winnipeg, and the St. Lawrence Seaway valley from Kingston to Cornwall.

"We are nothing but expendable lab rats to them."

I saw the following article posted yesterday on Facebook, but it was already censored (within 48 hours) by the time I clicked on it. The next day (yesterday), I realized how significant this article was and decided to find another copy of it, if possible. I did find one other copy, and there is no telling how long it will be before it too is censored. The U.S. government is apparently being sued in this case, but we all know nothing will come of that since the courts are controlled by the U.S. shadow government.

I am quoting the entire article, since it will likely disappear from the Internet soon enough.

Quote:

An innocent Targeted Individual (TI) underwent surgery Friday in California for removal of five secretly implanted biomedical devices in his body. In a major breakthrough for him and possibly thousands of other TIs, the “foreign bodies” medical experts have analyzed have been identified in that they comprised of waveguides and nanotechnology.

The expert analysis accounts for inhumane suffering through involuntary body movements that Cain has described as hell. It is also a possible breakthrough for thousands of other TIs who claim illegal implantation and being tortured..

According to court documents, in TI Richard Cain and his two children allegedly were implanted at St. John’s Regional Medical Center and St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital in 2008 in a non-consensual human medical research program. For over five years, Cain’s family has experienced hell, including involuntary movements, as many TIs contacting Deborah Dupré complain in their written accounts.

R Cain Discovered Chest Xray 2008_Implants Circled

‘Another Step Closer To Justice’

Richard Cain, who has been communicating with Dupré since 2013, has been subjected to what he calls a “nightmare,” after he and his sons were implanted without his knowledge or consent.

“I have been implanted with biomedical devices from head to toe,” Cain told Dupré in an email on Jan. 10.

By then, x-rays and Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) clearly showed the foreign bodies in his body and that of his children.

Foreign Object 1

Friday, at UCLA MOB, Cain underwent surgical removal of five foreign bodies that have been lodged in both bilateral arms, right ventral abdomen, and left bicep.

“The evidence speaks for itself.,” Cain told Dupré late Friday in an email. “The evidence is in the hands of UCLA pathology and my experts. Another step closer to justice.”

Cain justifiably worried the extracted foreign bodies would be tampered or misplaced.

“The specimens are in the possession of my experts and UCLA Pathology. In Monday the specimens will be split between the experts. After that, reports will be generated,” Cain had told Dupré. “My only hope is that they are not tampered with or switched. There will be follow up CT scan of the areas that extractions took place.

Cain added, “On the outside the appearance of fatty tissue and/or AKA lymphomas until they are cut open. The microelectromechanical [MEM] devices could easily be seen in one.”

“Typical MEMS devices have smaller than mm dimensions and they are characterized by engineering and control of lengths and movements that range typically from nanometers to micrometers. JMEMS includes and welcomes topics in MEMS, which include aspects of nanotechnologies in functional design, materials integration and fabrication.” (Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, http://eds.ieee.org/journal-of-microele ... stems.html)

By Sunday morning, the medical experts had identified the foreign bodies as waveguides and nanotechnology.

Before undergoing surgery, Cain had taken his case to the Superior Court of California in Santa Barbara. Two doctors had analyzed e-rays of the foreign bodies. Some were identified as microelectromechanical (mems) devices previously identified through SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope). Doctors Hildegard Staninger and Daniel Ferrier had both submitted to the court independent declarations to this effect.

“My family and I have been the subjects of Government funded human research and/or hate crimes,” he had told Dupré. “These crimes are being covered-up by using the words National Security.

The secret assaults have not only been against Cain. He is the father of two young children, Christopher and Cayden. Both of them have also been secretly implanted. Both have suffered since then.

“The fact that my two minor children have the same and/or similar devices in their little bodies speaks for themselves,” he had said. “My sons were ages 3 and 4 when the discoveries took place. Their x-rays, blood & urine analysis present the true facts.

According to Cain’s research, the devices he and his children have can only be introduced into the body, while being in a medical facility.

In July 6, 2013, Integrated Health Systems private investigator Melinda Kidder filed a report after researching the foreign bodies that had been secretly implanted in Cain and his children. Her report, “Industrial Toxicological Comparative Report On Emissions Of Frequency Signals From The Human Body And Their Origins, was based on an image of the brain of one of Cain’s son, an image of an electrode placement on the abductor halluces muscle, and an image of vibratory principles on Polarity

“All three of us were patients of the same hospital,” he stated.

Cain has stated in an email:

“I OBSERVE MY SONS BEING TORTURE NIGHTLY AS THE DEVICES ARE BEING TRIGGERED INSIDE OF THEIR LITTLE BODIES, DEPRIVING THEM OF SLEEP FOR HOURS UNTIL THEY AWAKE. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE COMMENCES AN INVESTIGATION INTO THESE HATE CRIMES. THE LINK BELOW DESCRIBES THE DEVICES IN DETAIL. CAN YOU IMAGINE THESE DEVICES BEING IMPLANTED INTO THE BODY OF ANYONE, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN IS TROUBLING!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THESE CRIMES OTHER THAN GREED. THE DEVICES ARE MICROMECHANICAL SYSTEMS (MEMS).”

The photo below is his son Chris’s arm after implanted:
Chris Cain Left Arm Devices Circled

Unlike most doctors and other medical experts do when a TI see them complaining of being implanted, Dr. Daniel Ferrier upheld the Hippocratic Oath all doctors take. He examined all the Cain x-rays and reports. He stated in a declaration presented to the Superior Court of California on November 7, 2013, “I declare this stimulatory mechanism to be the underlying etiology of the majority of Cain’s symptoms.”

Ferrier also stated in #24 of that declaration:

“I declare that the physical size of pieceparts often specified in published spec sheets or research reports to be in the range as small as 10s to 100s nanometers supports a conclusion that imaging resolution of state-of-the-art radiographic imaging systems currently operated routinely for patient evaluation are limited to achieve definitive rule-out of the presence of each pieceparts or identify and characterize this new technology.”

Ferrier declared the plaintiff “has one or more loci in his body harboring unequivocally defendable functional nanotechnology capable of receiving or processing highly specific frequencies within the electromagnetic spectrum known to and regulated by the FCC.”

It is estimated that as many 350,000 innocent people in the United States alone are TIs and that anywhere from fifteen percent to most if not all of them have been secretly implanted, according to private investigators interviewed by Dupré.

Cain said, “I would not give up and the truth will be told.”

Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:17 pm
Site Admin

Speaking about being expendable lab rats, the same psychology (i.e. sociopaths) behind the experiments in Punta Gorda, Florida was also behind the CIA programs that experimented with children, like MK-Ultra, Monarch, Artichoke, and Bluebird. Cathy O'Briens's story (Trance Formation of America) becomes much more believable once you know about these programs. She was just one of hundreds or thousands of children who were experimented on and abused. Here is another, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Quote:
“I went to see Dr. Buckman in his office. I asked him what he thought about the ethics of using children in an LSD experiment. At first, he didn’t seem to realize who I was. I identified myself as one of his ‘subjects’ and gave him my business card as a Medical Ethicist and lawyer. He was clearly shocked, stood up, refused to talk to me and told me to leave his office. Shortly thereafter, I received a phone call from my father. His brother, the psychiatrist and colleague of Dr. Buckman, had been alerted to my impromptu visit. Subsequently, both my uncle and my father threatened me, saying they would make sure I lost my university faculty position if I disclosed anything publicly about the LSD experiments in London.

‘You will never work in bioethics again,’ they said.

The response of all these men to the threat of disclosure indicates their lack of ethical scruples, their lack of empathy, their own pathology. I don’t know what the exact term would be, but I suspect there is a form of psychological ‘doubling’ at work – the sort of thing that was described in Robert Jay Lifton’s book, The Nazi Doctors, who were able to ignore their Hippocratic oath to ‘first, do no harm,’ and to inflict unimaginable horrors on their fellow human beings." -- source

We are really talking about sociopaths-at-work here, as opposed to Nazi's. Sociopaths can be Nazi's, Democrats, CIA, bankers, or doctors.

Quote:
For most people, regardless of their awareness of the experiments, it is difficult to fathom how intelligent, highly educated physicians and scientists could partake in such brutal, uncaring, unethical and illegal experiments on children. What was the basis of their motivation? Was it the quest for some sort of elusive medical grail? Was it for economic gain? Or was it simply the result of a misguided search for knowledge ...

Or was it their psychology.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:07 am
Site Admin

The link in this post to the 2009 blog I did entitled "Lab Rats" gives you valuable and mind-boggling background into the unethical and downright evil research into biological weapons that the rogue intelligence agencies of the U.S. government pursue, despite the fact that they are prohibited by law from doing so. But when did legal niceties ever stop scheming sociopaths? They do what they want! And that's the problem, because the lives they risk so uncaringly are our lives.

Quote:
The 2009 H1N1 swine influenza «novel» strain, which became a worldwide pandemic in 2009, was the product of resurrecting the deadly 1918 Spanish flu from DNA extracted from the corpse of a female Inuit teen who died from the disease in 1918 by scientists from the US Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Rockville, Maryland, not far from Fort Detrick. Although there were the usual denials from the US government about genetic engineering of various pathogens, on October 16, 2014, the Obama White House announced that it was cutting off funding to risky government experimentation that studied certain infectious agents by making them more dangerous.

The 2014 White House cut-off of funds for genetic manipulation of diseases, coupled with the 2003 NSA newsletter’s revelation that USAMRIID is known within the US intelligence community as the US Army’s bio-warfare research laboratory, calls into question decades of American denials that it continues to maintain an offensive biological warfare capability. What is more astounding is the fact that Washington used the bogus threat of biological warfare dangers from Iraq in 2003 to invade and occupy that nation. Hypocrisy within the corridors of power in the United States knows no bounds. -- source

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2