Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Mind Control 
Site Admin

Post Re: Mind Control
magamud wrote:
Empiricism, TV, Digital imaging and atheism all help continue the disassociation.

Belief systems all. What is mind control if not deliberately substituting false belief systems for reality? Sociopaths seek that kind of power and control over others. Non-sociopaths aren't interested in controlling others, because they have empathy, and they understand "There, but for the grace of God, go I." And I don't mean for that to be a religious saying per se, but a saying grounded in empathy. It all boils down to empathy, which is the foundation of the Golden Rule and the true blessing of humanity. Unfortunately, sociopaths see it differently, and therein lies the root of the problem.

Wed May 13, 2015 4:49 am

The best you can do is reclaim your mind and then try to stay healthy. By modeling this position you become a light and if someone knocks you invite them in. This is a death by all means and then a rebirth.

Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 am
Site Admin

Yes, you put your oxygen mask on first and then help others less capable put their oxygen masks on.

Sociopaths see things differently, of course. They put their oxygen mask on first then think of how they can gain control of their neighbor's oxygen so that they can have a backup supply.

Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 pm

A good sociopath, comes from a place of helping. This is because he does not trust humanity. He thinks humanity is insane, which it is, but not without influence. Since this has been going for so long, the manipulation is very very deep in the mind. I would say the quantum mind for any kind of reference. Since there is such a debt, one must save himself in the end.

Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
A good sociopath, comes from a place of helping.

Yes, helping himself.

magamud wrote:
This is because he does not trust humanity.

He trusts in his ability to deceive and manipulate.

magamud wrote:
He thinks humanity is insane,

No, he thinks he is brilliant.

I don't think you have a good handle on the sociopath yet, Mags.

magamud wrote:
Since this has been going for so long, the manipulation is very very deep in the mind.

This is partially true, but oversimplified. It doesn't take a very long time to entrain a mind. I'll give you an example of this -- watch the video here.

magamud wrote:
I would say the quantum mind for any kind of reference. Since there is such a debt, one must save himself in the end.

You reference "the quantum mind"? What the heck is "the quantum mind"? I hate it when people use something mostly vague and undefined as a reference. It makes for a poor argument.

Tue May 19, 2015 2:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“Narratives exert a powerful influence on human thoughts, emotions and behavior and can be particularly important in security contexts,” DARPA researchers said in a paper published in the Journal of Neuroscience Methods.

They discussed “…conflict resolution and counterterrorism scenarios [and] detecting the neural response underlying empathy induced by stories is of critical importance.

Mastery of “narratives” could potentially be used to manipulate the perception of a population using platforms of communication like television to subtly and potently make a person think a certain way. Many people know this tactic by a more familiar term: propaganda. -- source

Do you understand the significance of this? Sociopaths are directing studies to learn how to use empathy to control people's thinking and behavior. People with empathy, i.e. non-sociopaths, are the target. The goal is to mind-control the target population. You and I are paying taxes to help the criminals better deceive and manipulate us.

This world truly is an insane asylum.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:43 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
People who receive some or all of their income through their rulers tend to be on the side of government. They’re certainly dependent on government. -- source

Living in a military town, I see this all the time. People kiss the hand that feeds them. Morality is not a consideration. Neither is ethics. The bias of the situation becomes the overriding factor. "I live a tolerable life, therefore I obey." The concepts of right and wrong are sent to the back of the bus, if the bus even stops to let them get on.

In a society that revolves around money, the primary tool for controlling minds is money. When money is created out of thin air at the touch of a button, minds are controlled just as easily. We live in such a time.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:24 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. -- source

This is another one of the many mind control techniques used on the American public. Since the web site containing the 60+ page referenced document has disappeared, I have included a link to a copy I obtained and now store locally to prevent casual censorship. It's mind-boggling information.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Depending on your Network Programming, with CNN and FOX being the chief dialectical agents, you will more or less receive a worldview created for you by Big Money (which hides behind Big Media), thinking wholeheartedly you are objectively informed, and that by tuning in you are being a responsible citizen. -- source

Yes, I remember that! I would snap at my kids for making noise while I was watching the evening news, because I didn't want to miss a word of my daily brainwashing. Later, I could parrot the "facts" that I now possessed, thanks to those trusty news anchors, and use those "facts" to police the misconceptions of others, who were obviously not so "objectively informed".

Quote:
The mind and reason itself are the targets. Peer pressure is used to coerce consensus. And television is the medium channeling the haunting of minds.

I don’t know about you, but my television’s days are numbered. -- source

I quit television completely at least ten years ago. Don't wait, do it now. You won't be sorry. It was one of the best things I ever did. There is plenty of seriously important information to learn about on the Internet, where you can't trust anyone. You have to learn on your own, and learn to distrust your own certainty. It's a wonderfully productive environment, unlike anything you've ever experienced before.

Free your mind.

Free Your Mind -- The Matrix (1999)

David Icke: Free Your Mind.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:09 am
Site Admin

What is the Super Bowl for? Mind control.

Quote:
Why can't these people get as passionate about their country, their long term savings, their civilization, and their children's future being destroyed? -- source

Because if their energy and focus is directed at meaningless nonsense, they won't be concerned about the important things, like their own enslavement!

And there are nine other reasons to hate the Super Bowl at the source link. Check it out, before it is censored.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next