Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mind Control 
Site Admin

Post Re: Mind Control
Brainwashed and ignorant, they wave their little Ukraine flags, as mindless and as pathetic as drunken football fans on the rampage. Councils, and concerned but brain dead citizens, fly Ukraine flags on their flagpoles, and purr smugly with self-satisfaction. Motorists have Ukraine flags attached to their cars. People who look intelligent and human have Ukraine badges in their lapels. None of them has the brains to realise that they are merely pawns in an Orwellian game of deceit and control.

Quite right, Vernon. I salute you.

The science of mind control is operating on us all. You don't really need to know how it is accomplished in all of its subtle forms. The important thing to realize is that it is being deliberately used on you all the time, and you must recognize that it is effectively manipulating your thoughts in a clandestine manner. You cannot believe that you are immune to such manipulation. If you do believe that, it is a sure sign that you are mind controlled. Instead, you should question how much influence outside information input has on your choice of things to think about, and whether that outside information input is accurate or not. You should eventually be able to ascertain that your outside information input stream is not at all accurate, and that this is by design. What design? To change your perspective of the world in a way that best serves the ruling sociopaths of this world.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:40 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Our world is not fake, but it is tightly controlled by those running the show. Seemingly random events, plots, and subplots are manipulated to generate specific emotions and reactions by the public in order to achieve the objectives of those benefiting from the various storylines. They are molding our minds and forming our tastes through psychological and technological manipulation of our daily existence. -- source

This is a great article on how they control our minds, and who "they" are. "They" are the ruling sociopaths, and conning us using various mind control techniques is how they control us.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:27 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
As Plato contemplated twenty four centuries ago, most men will remain in their cave, believing shadows presented by their overlords is reality, never questioning their servitude or seeking the truth. -- source

"Most men" are the Followers (about 80% of the population). The author of the above article presents a model for "how the world works" which is very similar to mine. His article is beautifully written, very clear and astutely observant, and I highly recommend you read it with focused attention. There are so many points worth quoting in his article that I could make a course out of it and spend my days teaching it. I don't know the author's name, but his website is www.theburningplatform.com.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:08 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to a Quinnipiac University national survey, 33% of adult respondents think Washington is doing too much to help Kiev, while 21% say the US is doing too little. 38% believe the amount of American aid is just right. -- source

If this poll is legitimate and accurate, it would mean the Followers are resisting their programming. Followers are about 80% of the population, yet only about 60% (38% + 21%) are on-script with the U.S. government propaganda regarding the reasons for helping the criminal government of Ukraine, which is a U.S./Israel puppet government.

So one quarter of the Followers are no longer following their marching orders regarding the Ukraine conflict. How interesting! I hope this trend continues.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:00 pm
Site Admin

Putin made a very important speech today, informing his people of the truth behind the Ukraine conflict.

The Jewish-controlled western media machine jumped on the news and spun it to vilify Putin:

Quote:
The Russian despot claimed the West was plotting to achieve 'limitless power' and vowed to 'systematically' continue with the offensive in Ukraine. -- source

Putin is the only voice of reason in this debacle, but western leaders want the public to believe just the opposite. So the mind control and psychological programming techniques are ramped up to make this happen. Putin a "despot"? No, Putin speaks the truth. He's not out there to deceive his people. He's working to help them see through the deception coming from NATO and the western powers.

This is almost an exact replay of what Hitler was trying to do for Germany in the 1930s, and how the Jewish-controlled western media machine spun it to vilify Hitler. It's an exact replay because it's the same evil forces at play (powerful Jewish sociopaths), and the same type of sincere and honorable men (Putin and Hitler) opposing that evil.

The Jewish-controlled West is plotting to achieve 'limitless power', and Putin has no choice but to 'systematically' continue with the liberation (not "offensive") of Russians in Ukraine.

Mind control relies on propaganda, which itself uses the written equivalent of covert conversational hypnosis. It's a reliable and proven technique, which is why the Jewish sociopaths employ it all the time. It's why I say we live in a world of deception.

How To Hypnotise Simon Pegg - Derren Brown
(duration 7:24)

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:11 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
We have become guinea pigs in a ruthlessly calculated, carefully orchestrated, chillingly cold-blooded experiment in how to control a population and advance a political agenda without much opposition from the citizenry.

This is mind-control in its most sinister form. -- source

It's true, and most people (the Followers mostly) don't believe it. We have all been mind-controlled since birth. It is how the ruling sociopaths, an incredibly small group, maintain power and control over the world. They determine what information we can have, which in turn influences what we think about and how we form our opinions. They also take advantage of the fact that we are mostly parrots, repeating what we have heard to each other almost mindlessly, thereby reinforcing the mind control. We end up policing ourselves to believe what the ruling sociopaths want us to believe.

It works quite well for the ruling sociopaths, which is why they continue to use it century after century.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:39 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A majority of Americans - and an overwhelming number of Democrats - no longer support First Amendment protections for free speech.

The government should restrict “false” information online, even if doing so blocks people from “publishing or accessing information,” 55 percent of Americans said in a large poll released Thursday. Only 42 percent disagreed.

The antipathy to free speech represents a sea change in attitudes in just five years. It is driven by a powerful new hostility to First Amendment rights on the left.

In an identically worded poll five years ago, Democrats and Republicans favored free speech online by roughly 3 to 2 margins. Today, Republicans still favor the First Amendment by about that much. But Democrats have turned against it by even more. -- source

What a great example of the power of mind control!

Free speech is the law! It is one of the most important principles upon which the United States was founded nearly 250 years ago. Education in the 1960s stressed the importance of free speech as a foundation for freedom in general. It was taught to be the most effective preventative medicine to prevent tyranny. And here we are, in the midst of the most severe control and censoring of true information I have ever seen, and the majority of the population have been propagandized to believe in only five short years that free speech is a bad thing!

Truly, this is mind-boggling. Most Americans are ready to have Big Brother muzzle and abuse them exactly like in George Orwell's novel 1984, which was required reading when I went to school in the 1960s, but which most students today have never heard of.

The deliberate dumbing-down of America is real, and the fruits of that insidious program are reflected in the results of the poll.

Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:48 pm
Site Admin

I will say more: for centuries, such behavior led to the replication of one thing – big wars, with various ideological and quasi-moral justifications invented to justify these wars. Today this is especially dangerous. As you know, humankind has the means to easily destroy the whole planet, and ongoing mind manipulation, unbelievable in terms of scale, leads to losing a sense of reality. Clearly, a way out should be sought from this vicious circle.

Even Vladimir Putin, president of Russia, knows the American people are so brainwashed that they can't reason normally. They are like children, oblivious to the danger, following the pied piper wherever he leads.

You can bet your last dollar that the American public will not be exposed to Putin's speech, which describes with perfect accuracy the criminal behavior of the government of the United States. Julian Assange is rotting in a British prison for saying basically the same thing as Putin, actually Assange is tortured as well, but Putin has an army behind him, and an entire nation, so the U.S. government won't be able to bully him as easily as it bullied Julian Assange.

That is most satisfying. I hope the bully finally gets what he has coming to him.

Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
At the age of 10 or 11 they start showing you films from WWII of Nazi concentration camps and the gas chambers where they say 6 million Jews were executed. They show you lampshades which were supposedly made with the skin of Jews, and soap made from their dead bodies. Finally and most disturbingly, they show you piles of emaciated Jewish corpses, made of skin and bones, being bulldozed into a pit. At the age of 11 this was quite traumatic. It might explain why I could never watch horror movies after that. I think the entire Jewish population is suffering from extreme trauma and paranoia, induced by programming in temple and “Sunday school”. -- source

I underwent the exact same mind control indoctrination, and I know that it works on every normal human being, Jew or non-Jew. It was disturbing and traumatic, and I hated Hitler and the Nazis intensely after that. It wasn't until decades later that I finally realized I had been deceived and psychologically manipulated. Hitler was actually a good man, and the "Nazis" were good people too. It was the Jewish sociopaths who deceived and psychologically manipulated the entire world into believing a false history that they invented (the Jewish Holocaust™). The Jewish sociopaths were the evil ones, and they had projected their own evil onto their enemies, the Germans. It was a crime so monstrous that normal people couldn't even imagine that it had happened.

But it did happen, and it is still happening. Today it is the Palestinians in Gaza who are the targets of Jews projecting their evil behaviors on their enemies. How long before it is me the target, or you, or any non-Jew? One thing is for sure, it will eventually be directed at us all, because normal people who are non-Jews are the enemies of the Jews, according to the Jewish sociopath leaders. If you are not a sociopath, you are the enemy of the Jews.

Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:54 am
Site Admin

More and more people can see the mind control.

Good.

Jason Christoff Breaks Down the Mind Control of Television, Alcohol and Coffee (Greater Reset 2024)
(duration 41:32)
On YouTube here.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6