Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Thats a very good list Chic. The amazing thing is this type of behavior is completely invisible to the psychiatric profession that touts expert knowledge of human behavior. You might as well call it an extraterrestrial conscious parasite as far as I'm concerned. To boot, this very psychiatric profession is the first line of defense to reinforce this hijacking of our humanity. Its opposite world, due to a bicameral, fractured mind. Double speak or the Con. Facts do not matter in this conspiracy/Agenda, because you have to expose character, which takes time and resources. Its aligning the emotional body with the mind. Again I think the engineered separation of the two is a foundation for this dreamworld. ITs a from of hypnotization, using the mind to see what it wants to see, besides what the body feels. This type of repetitious behaviors is what is done to children, our species from womb to tomb. For instance, parents keeping the truth from a child. The child can feel the truth, but disassociates from its feelings because it believes what its parents tell them. This is much like life,

To try and expose this you need time and Time is rare, because our culture is in a stampede, which has been done on purpose, so you don't analyze the problem. The very people around you are literally programs. A Zodiac of human templates to standardize out behavior so we can be controlled by A.I.. IF this has not happened already. This stampede is formulated from various techniques I'm sure. Trauma, pleasure, narcissism, infancy, group think etc.. Again its analogous to a dynamo effect because we have been so deeply engineered. The programming comes from so many directions its impossible to know the depth of manipulation because we have no reference of the truth of our world. I sense we are literally socially engineered backwards from who we are, such as not being sociopathic killers, but actually being empathic productive humans. The guff, the chasm from these two states is enormous, analogous to a mind controlled victim in a Stockholm syndrome. Analogous to a compartmentalized mind. A house of cards...

Fri May 15, 2015 12:20 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
this type of behavior is completely invisible to the psychiatric profession that touts expert knowledge of human behavior.

Agreed. The psychiatric profession is largely fraudulent, that's for sure. If a bell curve represents the distribution of empathy in the human population, with sociopaths on the extreme left end and saints on the extreme right end, exactly who do psychiatrists think they are analyzing? Can human beings with limited brain power and prone to over-simplification really untangle the complex, interactive web of feelings, emotions, thoughts, desires, fears, behaviors, reflexes, and chemistry occurring in the brains of others and truly profess understanding? Yes, they do it, but they are kidding themselves. And they are kidding us. Which makes me suspect that a lot of psychiatrists originate from the left side of the empathy bell curve. That's certainly the case for lawyers, politicians, and international banksters.

magamud wrote:
For instance, parents keeping the truth from a child. The child can feel the truth, but disassociates from its feelings because it believes what its parents tell them. This is much like life.

I think it more accurate to say the child can feel the conflict or the incongruency with reality. They don't necessarily feel the truth, they feel the effects of untruth. Suspecting the lies helps guide us towards the truth.

magamud wrote:
The very people around you are literally programs.

Yes, but the programming is still dynamic. It is not set in stone, even if it can be fairly stable. The programming can be changed, and the change can originate to some degree from within. Most of the time, I agree, the programming comes from external sources that have a nefarious agenda. I'm basically agreeing with you while pointing out that there are exceptions, much like a bell curve illustrates the variation found within distributions. And we have some influence over our own programming. We are programs that, to some extent, can rewrite our own code.

magamud wrote:
The programming comes from so many directions its impossible to know the depth of manipulation because we have no reference of the truth of our world.

What I have learned is that no reference to the truth of our world is necessarily needed. It's just like the child who doesn't need to know the actual truth in order to know he's being lied to. Similarly, you don't have to know how deep the manipulation is to know you are being manipulated. Or, to put it simply, you don't have to know the answer in order to ask questions. This is the basis for my support of uncertainty. Once you are certain, you think you know the answers, and you naturally stop asking questions.

magamud wrote:
I sense we are literally socially engineered backwards from who we are...

Absolutely. The sociopaths are attempting to remold us in their image, or at least close enough to their image that we make good servants, also known as slaves.

Fri May 15, 2015 7:22 am

Quote:
Can human beings with limited brain power and prone to over-simplification really untangle the complex, interactive web of feelings, emotions, thoughts, desires, fears, behaviors, reflexes, and chemistry occurring in the brains of others and truly profess understanding? Yes, they do it
They do it in spades. Its quite amazing how anyone can just dismiss that ocean of probability. Hence, why this disease uses psychiatry as its spear, using its logic to infect the human.

Quote:
Suspecting the lies helps guide us towards the truth.

Well distilled, I concur. The programming, through culture, school and TV, hammer the deviant behavior in and ostracize the human quality. Its quite amazing, producing perfect widgets to obey their overlords.

Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 am

Quote:
It is not set in stone, even if it can be fairly stable.

The programming is indeed set in stone and is very stable, this is where we differ. I suspect its from your lack of knowledge on the depth of the programming. You suspect that your logic can hack the program, which may be true one person at a time, but once the mob gets going, Adios to all that work. And thats more to the point. We forgo the importance/knowledge of social influence on the individual. Much how we demanded Govt fix everything and gave them our power. Now the social program is identifying all individual who are not complying, compiling a file and tracking them. I suspect WW3 will be a final cleansing to ensure the integrity of the program with redundancy measures to assimilate any anomalies.

Quote:
This is the basis for my support of uncertainty.

This is true, but its in an ebb and flow dynamic or maybe climbing a ladder. There can be a form of certainty in naivete. A year ago I was naive on my ability to influence groups, partly because I did not know the strength of our conditioning. Again I think our emotional/energetic field has been completely corrupted and is the driving force for our behaviors. Yet the mind thinks its in control and acts completely separate, with no understanding of this "field". This is the sociopathic milieu. ITs a perfect enslaving mechanism, a reinforcing loop, that if its true would be an example of a higher intelligence performing incredibly sophisticated behavior modification on a global scale.

Fri May 15, 2015 10:59 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The programming is indeed set in stone and is very stable, this is where we differ.

I disagree that the programming is "set in stone" because we program ourselves. The controllers don't program us directly. They set up the conditions so that we write the program along the lines they desire. That's the major reason for the program's stability -- we wrote it. Now, the ruling sociopaths certainly are working towards the efficiencies available by writing our programs directly without our "cooperation" (a cooperation currently achieved through deception). We can see that trend in the evolution of mind control technologies being pursued by the sociopaths.

magamud wrote:
We forgo the importance/knowledge of social influence on the individual.

I don't. There is no question that man is a social animal, and the impact of social influences on the individual is huge. The controllers know that and utilize it to their huge advantage.

magamud wrote:
Now the social program is identifying all individual who are not complying, compiling a file and tracking them. I suspect WW3 will be a final cleansing to ensure the integrity of the program with redundancy measures to assimilate any anomalies.

That type of agenda is perfectly reasonable to the sociopathic mind, and perfectly abhorrent to the saintly mind.

magamud wrote:
Again I think our emotional/energetic field has been completely corrupted and is the driving force for our behaviors. Yet the mind thinks its in control and acts completely separate, with no understanding of this "field".

You are describing the current state of mind control. Through deception, emotions are manipulated to drive our behaviors. Because we have written our programs ourselves, the mind thinks it is in control and acting autonomously, when it actually is not. The psy-op of 9/11 illustrates how well this works on the majority of people, as does the Holocaust hoax.

magamud wrote:
This is the sociopathic milieu. ITs a perfect enslaving mechanism, a reinforcing loop, that if its true would be an example of a higher intelligence performing incredibly sophisticated behavior modification on a global scale.

Agreed. Either the ruling sociopaths are good at what they do (and they are), or they are simply minions working for even greater sociopathic extraterrestrial life forms (as Phil Schneider claims to have witnessed).

Fri May 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I disagree that the programming is "set in stone" because we program ourselves.

We program ourselves and we are programmed directly from the controllers. Im not sure what your getting at trying to separate the two, even though I think they are one and the same. Perhaps your over simplifying, trying to create a polarity, so you can find some neutral space in this prison. I don think thats the truth, but people must do what they must do, to think they have freedom or choice...

Chicodoodoo wrote:
The controllers don't program us directly

The Matrix is an exhibit of direct programming from programmers.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
They set up the conditions so that we write the program along the lines they desire.

This is true, but at the end of the day, you have a gun pointed to your head to follow the program. This is not in a condition state! Its a hostage situation.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
That's the major reason for the program's stability -- we wrote it.

This is your miss calculation as to why you assume my theory is wrong. The program is incredibly stable as to why no one, and I mean no one can break from it. You even said it yourself, it mimics the most rebellious behaviors and uses it for its own means. So much, that it invites and supports revolutionaries to "buck" the system, to create a Polarity to give the illusion of more space. Blowing up the bubble. Again, everything in the matrix is slush funds. We are witness to the ultimate in pyramids made for pharaohs. Our energy harnessed through money to create a self made prison. A world technocracy in the palm of someones hand. I can't even imagine the power, much less how our species would evolve in such an environment. If I could, I would suggest H.G. Wells time machine of the overlords, as an exhibit.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I don't.

You are very insightful man and a pursuer of truth. I salute you...

Last edited by magamud on Sat May 16, 2015 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im not sure what your getting at trying to separate the two, even though I think they are one and the same.

They (the ruling sociopaths) can't program us directly yet (but they are working on it with frequency weapons and other means of direct mind control). They currently still need our cooperation, so they deceive us into writing our own program code to get us to behave the way they want us to behave.

magamud wrote:
The Matrix is an exhibit of direct programming from programmers.

No, they create the conditions that make us choose what they want us to choose. It's like a presidential election. They provide a number of candidates for us to select from. Which one we select doesn't matter to them, because they clandestinely "own" them all. That's the deception.

magamud wrote:
...but at the end of the day, you have a gun pointed to your head to follow the program. This is not in acan condition state! Its a hostage situation.

No, there is no visible gun pointed at your head. If there was, you might easily react in unexpected ways. They will get you to react the way they want without you realizing the "trick". They use deception and create your perception.

magamud wrote:
The program is incredibly stable as to why no one, and I mean no one can break from it.

Not true. Most of the Followers, the 80%, they can't break from it. They have to be led, like sheep. Among the Independents, around 9%, many of them can break from it, in varying degrees. You might even know a few of these people. I know a few.

Sat May 16, 2015 4:52 am

I get your point. I think we just differ on the personal effect of the programming. You use a more empirical approach to it, which I get and I think I use a more feeling based sense. So with that said, I still stand by my statement. We have guns pointed to our heads and no one has broken free.

Sat May 16, 2015 11:50 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You use a more empirical approach to it, which I get and I think I use a more feeling based sense.

Both are useful and have their place. When used together with an appreciation of their respective strengths and weaknesses, great awareness is possible.

magamud wrote:
So with that said, I still stand by my statement. We have guns pointed to our heads and no one has broken free.

If I adopt an "all or none" philosophy, much like Zook's binary thinking, then I would easily agree with you. But with the "sliding scale" or analog perspective that I tend to use, I can easily see the inaccuracies of your statement. Clearly, some people (you and me, perhaps?) are in the process of breaking free even if they can never achieve absolute freedom. They can achieve more freedom than they started with, and that's the goal. All the while, the ruling sociopaths have the goal of ensuring we have less freedom than we started with, and that we serve their interests more than we did.

Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Quote:
all or none" philosophy,

Ugh, i hope I'm far from that, but lets look at your analysis. Basically the contrast is in the state of slavery we are in. I said we have a gun to our heads, you think the state is based on conditions or choice. You put your foundation on this by stating a sliding scale of supposed progress one is making in "freeing oneself". I wholeheartedly agree with this statement in your context , but let me put some perspective to it. Perhaps you have a conditioned stance to your reality? Maybe, you just took the literal meaning of my statement "gun to the head" and then assumed I'm an all or none guy. That would not be true because you know I am not literally writing this with a gun to my head. Or that I even go about my day with a gun to my head. I did mention that I'm working on my health in a previous statement. Perhaps you think I'm confused on my situation, and you think you can help me. Your an empath and we all fail to certainty, but I don't think your that ignorant or that you are sublimating your insecurities by manipulating events to create yourself a hierarchy to support your arrogance. Im at a loss, so lets analyze the contrast a bit more.

I will give more context to my "gun to the head". When I say that, I am mean we are hostages, therefore anything the system asks, is a threat! You call this place a matrix and if so, what is not being threatened?

Perhaps your an optimist? The matrix whole heartedly supports "positive thinking" I would even say the amount of slush fund propaganda to self hate is in equal proportion to self love. Religion in the buddhist sense does this greatly and the New age construct lexicon is something to behold in engineered machinations. I suspect they want a fractured hive mind until no one has a leg to stand on, then introduce the Technocracy to unify the social consciousness. The buzzword "Conspiracy Theorist" is another thing to behold. That word is as if its a prompt to a conditioned program to carry outs its mind controlled outcome. Pharaohs killing their own inner circle to ensure their status quo.

There is nothing, that is, not being contaminated. Would you subject children to this matrix? Can you stop the radiation from poisoning your biology? Can you even stop the water from poisoning your biology? Food?

Is that Air you are breathing?

Can any organization actually listen to an individual?

There is no where to go...

Sun May 17, 2015 12:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 104  Next