Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?

Psychopaths and How to Identify Different Types
(duration 7:00)

February 9, 2018: Video censored. Another copy here.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Self examination for sociopathy should be a daily meditation? Perhaps have sponsors and support groups to avoid temptation?

Just talk about tyranny and liberty, which will lead to discussions of morality and humanity. This should reduce the degrees of sociopathy.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Just talk about tyranny and liberty, which will lead to discussions of morality and humanity.

This is what separates the sociopaths from the "normals". Normal people understand the evil of tyranny and slavery and avoid it, whereas sociopaths scheme to practice that evil.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Site Admin

You can call them the Globalists, the Elites, the banksters, the Zionists, the Mossad, the CIA, the Nazis, the shadow government, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the three-letter agencies (TSA, DHS, NSA, ONI, DIA, DEA), the Illuminati, the Masons, the Rothschilds, the Bilderberg Group, the demons, or pure Evil. It doesn't really matter, because you are talking about the same thing in every case. You are talking about sociopaths, and sociopaths are the truly evil people of the world.

May 7, 2018: The link is dead now, alternate copies are here ( 1 2 ).

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 am
Site Admin

Sociopaths/psychopaths come in a bewildering array of flavors. One flavor is the narcissist. We have had the good fortune to have a narcissist as an active member of United People for quite some time. Though some may dispute the "good fortune" part, I would argue that we are better off knowing the reality of world than we would be if we were ignorant of it.

This is a good video that I highly recommend watching all the way through to the amazing end. UncleZook will simply skim through, having already formulated his opinion of the video in advance.

=====

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 pm

bump

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Psychic Vampirism 1 40:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009SPHZGSzk
Michael Tsarion : Psychic Vampirism
(duration 1:47:58)

February 9, 2018: Video censored, alternate copy here.

Quote:
Psychic Vampirism: The Roots of Evil Exposed (Audio Only)

Alternative researcher Michael Tsarion's groundbreaking investigation into the problem of evil continues with a penetrating and scholarly look at the strange phenomenon of Psychic Vampirism. Michael's analysis of this deadly syndrome digs deeper than any other work on the subject.

Michael is excellent, but knowing yourself is prior. We will always have his descriptions before this is known.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:22 pm

His description of the Mechanics of sociopathy are excellent. I concur, but we could talk about the results forever if we do not answer the question, Who are we?

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Sociopaths/psychopaths come in a bewildering array of flavors. One flavor is the narcissist. We have had the good fortune to have a narcissist as an active member of United People for quite some time. Though some may dispute the "good fortune" part, I would argue that we are better off knowing the reality of world than we would be if we were ignorant of it.

This is a good video that I highly recommend watching all the way through to the amazing end. UncleZook will simply skim through, having already formulated his opinion of the video in advance.

=====

The video was designed for riff raff consumption, as I suspected, but I did watch it to the end (missed a few minutes at the beginning due to video freezing on me).

Conclusion?

More of the same kind of pop psychological nonsense that Freud once attempted with sexuality ... and Bernays with advertising ... only, the creators of the "narcissist" video - let's call them the narcissizers - do it with the psychologically volatile (Frank Tuft), the psychologically damaged (Brian Blackwell), and borderline schizoids (Sam Vaknin is arguably one, e.g. he seems annoyed by the sounds of children playing nearby).

The narcissizers or pop pysychologists ... isolate 9 qualities in the human condition to measure narcissism (why not 3?? or 27?? or 81?? one may ask) ... and then use soft scientific method to make their claims. 'Nuff said.

The counterargument, of course, is that narcissism exists in all of us in varying degree, and is not confined to the psychological extremes. Indeed, the biggest narcissist here is Chico. He entertains grandiose notions of a United People, which is one of the reasons he created this forum ... but the more impressive argument is that Chico envisions himself as a cult figure in months and years to come, one favored by the power pyramid on account of the gatekeeping value of United People. Pieces of eight for keepers of the gate, as it were. He's small now, sure - trapped between the iotian and the epsilonian, the minnow and Moby Dick - but even a tyrannosaur starts out in the embryonic stage. Wot?

It takes megalomania to create a website and destroy all the competition ... United People and its founder Chico has the right stuff for that task. Indeed, Chicobert won't stop until Avalon, Camelot, Nexus, Universal, the Mists, AtticusOne, etc ... are all vanquished and there's one hive standing ... with a giant mirror inside for the queen bee himself to fascinate, and a self-portrait hanging over every honeycomb.
:jest:

Pax

ps: The difference between real empathy and false flag empathy can be illustrated thusly: I had shown empathy for Celine when she needed it, in the days before the Nexodus (Nexus mod exodus); during that time, and even now, Chico and Andy continue in their character assassination of Celine. And I'm supposed to be the narcissist/psychopath?? You clowns are keystone hilarious!! ;)

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:56 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
but I did watch it to the end

Well done, UncleZook! I appreciate your effort.

UncleZook wrote:
Conclusion?

I think you may have set some kind of record here, UncleZook. You attacked every single messenger you could lay your hands on, and never addressed the message!

I am in awe.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 104  Next