Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
Im not scared of you Dandy. Your threats are empty like your pathology. Your a sociopath...

Not a threat... just a question, but I fully understand why you don't want to answer it! :thumbup:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:40 am

:lol:
Theres some more evidence. You thinking that was not a threat and just some random query is a nice tell of your pathology.

Your a devious asshole...

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am

magamud wrote:
:lol:
There some more evidence. You thinking that was not a threat and just some random query is a nice tell of your pathology.

Your a devious asshole...

You seem somewhat confused again mags, but I'm flattered that now trying to mimic my posting style!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:24 am

Who knew?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:31 am

I'm a sociopath with a conscience :D

I used to care, but now i don't give a rats ass.

Hope ya'll get yer constitution back and the colerd folks don't bother ya'll anymore.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:36 am

It's really incredible stuff.

I suspect no one took their ethics class seriously around here. The mind control has created superfluous human beings unable to critically think, what is reality.

I first really observed this with Chic's line of questioning at Nexus with ethics in social organization. I saw people react with anger and banning in what was mimicking a macro social construct with Monarch dynamics or in other words are current political dynamico. I watched Chic do it with Atticus and Avalon too. No one could compete with the truth of his questions and through plain ignorance, banned his line of questioning. A pattern so old and rustic that it caught my attention and since it was such an old pattern of tyranny, those who did not see it, I was amazed.

Since then I have been testing people on sociopathy and have found the same patterns as with chics encounters on the boards, to be the SAME!
The very foundations of reality unexplored by todays modern man. These boards act as a very powerful lense or microscope into human behavior. This has allowed me to find a hidden matrix hiding in plain sight, to watch contemporary man defend his very prison.

What we are seeing currently on this board imho is seeing the event horizon of sociopathy at play and work. less trying to understand it, less trying to manage it.

I think what is happening for Chic, is he is coming full circle to his extrapolations in questioning the motives and practices of Board Administrators.
This is very useful because now we get to see moral defense systems being used by moral men. This is crucial! As organic boundaries are being formed for social survival. This is being represented in the Tea party movement. The selfless people are trying to save themselves from utter depravity and the vampiric social system not knowing how much life is left in the system.

In my workings I have found a pattern in human behaviors and that is the parasitic dynamic. Let me explain.

There is a wheel of co dependence going on, unbeknownst to our species. There are two participants. One is selfless and one is narcissistic. These two polarities magnetize to each other yet unable to have real, foundational syntheses. Much in the same way as polar opposite magnets cannot touch. I see this in marriages, family systems, friend systems, siblings, corporate dynamics and of course the big one our political dynamic. The meaning of life is biological, because we live in a quantum world. Sociopaths are usurping this knowledge and using humans to create their pyramids.

How does it work?
Its main drive exists in the ignorance of the selfless person. In my observations there is a nexus of this character driving the sociopathic dynamic of use and abuse. Much in the same way as coal is used for energy. This selfless resource is literally put in a wheelhouse or furnace to generate the whole environment.

The selfless person or Human, is unaware that it lives within a sociopathic dynamic. It thinks the others around them, think like it does. Caring for people, with resources, supporting intelligence and giving emotional stability. Most of the selfless person energy is being spent giving to the narcissist. This unfortunately goes way up high. As above? As below? And you won't consider UFO's? Less as a tangible precept in equating reality, less thinking on it in minute particles!

How does the narcissist continue to fool the selfless person to believe the relationship is genuine?

Number one reason is ignorance to the mind controlled, self making sociopathic system. One can awaken to the Con job either by critically thinking on the contradictions of the outside world or observing his own system and inner workings. One or the other, when you wake up to one, you will wake up to two, if I can help it!

Number 2. It is much easier to see the macro political dynamic, because that is what time were in. The macro is just developing because the inner system has forged its foundations in individual thought dynamics. The micro...

Number 3. How does one see the micro dynamics of this parasitic dynamic? Look around you with this knowledge in place and observe the give and take of your direct relationships. Are they equal! No of course they are not, but why would a family member, a person I have known for so many years betray me this viscously? Why would my own thinking get me entrapped to this type of death system? It has to do with primitive drives! Biological stability usurps critical thinking. So as long as you are safe, your mind will not think its in trouble. This is a main juncture in the con. As to why Terror and Safety are always pushed through mockingbird newspeak. Stolkhome syndrome?

The sociopath is just interested in their own feelings. They can do this by conning you that it cares about your feelings and this is the basis of the relationship. This is the matrix, created by your own energy!
My observations tell me when a selfless person is exhausted (which is another tell & cycle) they must demand boundaries in order to survive the relationship. Parasitic? A key, when a selfless person makes a boundary it will feel guilty in a sociopathic system. The guilt is systemic or innate in human biology and what is used by the sociopaths to change us or metamorphosis us into their kind. So what is needed to be healthy in turning off your guilt for sociopaths is used by sociopaths to stay in its relationship guise as appearing human. Guilt is the sociopaths bread and butter in its arsenal of trickery. The sociopathic energy then will battle or negotiate a new course of its relationship, making the selfless person believe its dealing with another human.

How does one practice to see reality? You must develop your self esteem. You must empower yourself! This will help you to see the thievery of the sociopathic environment we are all in. Then you must start questioning your reality and test for sociopaths! Observe and question motives. What you will find most of the time is the very inconsistencies shown on this board! The whole infrastructure is here to develop your own science, in your own mind, on the reality of the World!

Fair waring, in general, the self worth gained will cause you to leave everything you have. And why wouldn't it? Most who become aware to this are in relationships for years, marriages, jobs, family and most of all, beliefs. If you knew the real depth of the sociopathic reality you would know you cannot change a sociopath.

And when I say "cannot change a sociopath" that is for now. For once are species can see this con we will be able to live much freer and re educate the sociopath into rehabilitation. For most of this parasitic dynamic is going unbeknownst. It is unconscious on purpose. Incredibly powerful people know exactly what I'm talking about and this is the mystery school of aeons past... Im sure of it.

Is there any wonder why off planet survival is the social narrative?

Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:40 pm

magamud wrote:
It's really incredible stuff.

No. It's not. It's common stuff. Keep it real.

Quote:
I suspect no one took their ethics class seriously around here. The mind control has created superfluous human beings unable to critically think, what is reality.

Certainly not you. For you have no concept of critical reality. Of causality, for example.

Quote:
I first really observed this with Chic's line of questioning at Nexus with ethics in social organization. I saw people react with anger and banning in what was mimicking a macro social construct with Monarch dynamics or in other words are current political dynamico.

The reality was different, of course. Nexus was never a monarchy ... and the proof of that is the mass exodus that left to form Universal when Richard made the last ultimatum - in an exchange of virtual ultimatums (back and forth) prior to that point. It was all about disparate human personalities, disparate human energy negotiation, and the ultimatum axe that chopped the planar aspirations (which was the charter of the original Nexus). At no point were any of the MOD staff subject to Richard's unilateral decisionmaking, at least to the best of my knowledge ... and I was there from the beginning right up to the bifurcation that resulted in Universal. By contrast, Chico entered the Nexus MOD chamber (with my recommendation) much later and left earlier. Conjecture of a putative Nexus monarchy started out as hyperbole and then exploded on the dark sky over United Chico as a fireworks display. As with fireworks, nothing remains of the conjecture that Chico created to disrupt and destroy a competitive truthseeking forum so that his own gatekeeping forum here at 1984AllOverAgain, could hover around and absorb the disenchanted and the disenfranchised.

Quote:
I watched Chic do it with Atticus and Avalon too. No one could compete with the truth of his questions and through plain ignorance, banned his line of questioning. A pattern so old and rustic that it caught my attention and since it was such an old pattern of tyranny, those who did not see it, I was amazed.

Yup. Chico is adept at destroying truthseeking forums with his tangential inquiries; wild goose chases; tactic of inflating uncertainty and deflating certainty; messenger focus; Socratic deconstructivism; etc. And this was all before his recent fascination and preoccupation with sociopathy. I'm sure you enjoyed watching Chicodoodoo do it.

Quote:
Since then I have been testing people on sociopathy and have found the same patterns as with chics encounters on the boards, to be the SAME!

Why are you so surprised? Human behavior is what it is. Sociopaths and nonsociopaths are only separated by their degree of indulgence in bad behavior, e.g. threshold behavior ... not necessarily the behavior itself.
Nonsociopaths manipulate and deceive. Nonsociopaths have ego and are narcissistic. Nonsociopaths are selfish. Nonsociopaths can be cold and heartless at times. Indeed, the criteria that separates so-called sociopaths are merely a matter of threshold intensity. And proving threshold intensity is not an easy task even for professional psychologists. Certainly, those who hurl the term around on these internet forums are amateur psychologists.

Quote:
The very foundations of reality unexplored by todays modern man. These boards act as a very powerful lense or microscope into human behavior. This has allowed me to find a hidden matrix hiding in plain sight, to watch contemporary man defend his very prison.

You said it, son: human behavior. Studied for millennia by writers great and small; and long before the discipline of psychology was established by the ruling bankster elites in the duty of corralling the mind and taming it. Indeed, follow the money trail in the funding of this discipline over the last century - and study the backgrounds of its sundry luminaries - and be charmed by the connections to the power pyramid. Psychology and psychiatry being promoted by essentially the same collective of social engineers.

Quote:
What we are seeing currently on this board imho is seeing the event horizon of sociopathy at play and work. less trying to understand it, less trying to manage it.

And Chico accuses me of a lack of clarity. What truck are you rolling now, son ... turnips or carrots?

FWIW, human behavior at work and play is to be expected when humans come together. Subjectively cordoning one person's human behavior and calling it sociopathy, and leaving another person's human behavior alone ... is pure whimsy ... a con art and not a science. You and Chico both engage selective cordoning and by doing so, can be accurately described as con artists.

Quote:
I think what is happening for Chic, is he is coming full circle to his extrapolations in questioning the motives and practices of Board Administrators.
This is very useful because now we get to see moral defense systems being used by moral men. This is crucial!

Yup. I plead guilty to being a moral man resorting to a moral defense system to defend himself against the pure whimsy of a cold calculating amoralist (Chico) and an excitable Talmud-nurtured immoralist (Mags). I often integrate ethics into my rational observations. The archives hold it.

Quote:
As organic boundaries are being formed for social survival. This is being represented in the Tea party movement. The selfless people are trying to save themselves from utter depravity and the vampiric social system not knowing how much life is left in the system.

The Tea Party movement - like all other movements gratuitously reported by mainstream media - has been infiltrated by Judas goats. The fifth column works in tandem with mainstream media to promote infiltrated movements, so it is no big surprise that you, Mags, would promote the Tea Party movement.

Quote:
In my workings I have found a pattern in human behaviors and that is the parasitic dynamic. Let me explain.

There is a wheel of co dependence going on, unbeknownst to our species. There are two participants. One is selfless and one is narcissistic. These two polarities magnetize to each other yet unable to have real, foundational syntheses. Much in the same way as polar opposite magnets cannot touch. I see this in marriages, family systems, friend systems, siblings, corporate dynamics and of course the big one our political dynamic. The meaning of life is biological, because we live in a quantum world. Sociopaths are usurping this knowledge and using humans to create their pyramids.

An unbiased Chico would declare the attempted reduction of the human species to a wheel of codependency with two participants ... as being binary and oversimplified. But a Chico playing leapfrog with his buddy Mags, will just lay down like a lily pad and wait for his own turn.

The rest of what Mags is attempting to communicate is anybody's guess.

I would add, however, that sociopaths and nonsociopaths both have the potential to exhibit selfless and narcissistic behavior. In fact, all humans are selfless to a degree and narcissistic to a degree. The placement of thresholds to demarcate degree is then mostly arbitrary ... and has emerged only with the modern establishment of the disciplines of psychology and psychiatry. Prior to this establishment, individuals were considered either black sheep based on extreme individual-oriented behavior (e.g. selfish or narcissistic behavior) ... and white sheep based on extreme collective-oriented behavior (e.g. selfless behavior).

There is money to be made in new coinages and new establishments ... and the love of money is a big part of the success of psychology and psychiatry.

As you reflect on this, good folks, imagine a train of wooden elixir wagons being manufactured in a woodworks holding factory; imagine also a thousand head of tamed horses in an adjacent corralled holding pasture; imagine, too, individuals being recruited off the street and trained in the art of sale in an adjoining vocational holding house; and finally, imagine all three holding spaces finding intersection of purpose as each new certified recruit steps out of the arts building ... and is handed the reins to a team of horses coaxed out of the corral and hitched to a brand new elixir wagon rolling out of the woodworks factory.

Quote:
How does it work?
Its main drive exists in the ignorance of the selfless person. In my observations there is a nexus of this character driving the sociopathic dynamic of use and abuse. Much in the same way as coal is used for energy. This selfless resource is literally put in a wheelhouse or furnace to generate the whole environment.

Careful, Mags ... you are not allowed to speak on matters outside your training. If you do, you set your self at risk of malpractice and/or practicing without a license.
:jest:

Quote:
The selfless person or Human, is unaware that it lives within a sociopathic dynamic. It thinks the others around them, think like it does. Caring for people, with resources, supporting intelligence and giving emotional stability. Most of the selfless person energy is being spent giving to the narcissist. This unfortunately goes way up high. As above? As below? And you won't consider UFO's? Less as a tangible precept in equating reality, less thinking on it in minute particles!

Individuals become aware of the risks in their immediate environment or remain ignorant of them. It doesn't require an individual to be selfless to be unaware or narcissistic to be aware. And individuals make decisions to extend empathy or withhold it.

If you extend empathy across most or all situations, chances are likely that you meet the other threshold criteria for being a selfless nonsociopath or empath. If you withhold empathy across most or all situations, chances are that you meet the other threshold criteria for being a narcissistic sociopath or nonempath.

You see, Mags, one doesn't need to invent new coinages to understand human behavior. Human behavior has been understood since the dawn of human civilization ... using old coinages such as white sheep and black sheep ... good seed and bad seed ... samaritan and nonsamaritan ... etc. etc.

Quote:
How does the narcissist continue to fool the selfless person to believe the relationship is genuine?
Number one reason is ignorance to the mind controlled, self making sociopathic system. One can awaken to the Con job either by critically thinking on the contradictions of the outside world or observing his own system and inner workings. One or the other, when you wake up to one, you will wake up to two, if I can help it!

The tendency to exploit others is one of the major vices in the human condition. The first world nonsociopath who exploits third world slave labor (e.g. buying Walmart shoes made in a Bangladesh slum factory) ... does not possess greater virtue than the first world sociopath who exploits the first world nonsociopath.

When and where it becomes a greater virtue, is the time and space whenwhere moral relativism officially swallows basic ethics. To this point, the secretive, fiat-financed, Talmud-organized bankster empire ... not narcissism ... not selflessness ... is the greedy doctor Frankenstein that had created the twin frankenstates of First and Third Worlds.

Dividing humans into narcissists and altruists ... is a deliberate misdirect away from the root of the global corruptions. It is an unmitigated fraud committed against the unsuspecting.

Quote:
Number 2. It is much easier to see the macro political dynamic, because that is what time were in. The macro is just developing because the inner system has forged its foundations in individual thought dynamics. The micro...

Again, what truck are you rolling now? Turnip or carrot?

Quote:
Number 3. How does one see the micro dynamics of this parasitic dynamic? Look around you with this knowledge in place and observe the give and take of your direct relationships. Are they equal! No of course they are not, but why would a family member, a person I have known for so many years betray me this viscously? Why would my own thinking get me entrapped to this type of death system? It has to do with primitive drives! Biological stability usurps critical thinking. So as long as you are safe, your mind will not think its in trouble. This is a main juncture in the con. As to why Terror and Safety are always pushed through mockingbird newspeak. Stolkhome syndrome?

Humans have more or less understood the bad apples in their own families, friend circles, neighborhoods, and greater collectives expanding outwards ... since the dawn of human civilization. The indigenous peoples of Canada, for example, used to temporarily excommunicate the bad seeds in their community as punishment for transgressing collective rules of conduct. There is great wisdom in the small-scale council of elders concept. But this conceptual eddy has been swallowed up by a concentrated, centralized, large-scale regional whirlpool that has effectively destroyed the wisdom inherent in the plenitude of independent regional eddies ... and replaced it with the farcical foolhardy fiat decrees of a collective of falsely chosen individuals spinning with great energy but with little wisdom and even less connection to the local scene. Whatever foolhardiness exists in the decrees of the regional whirlpools becomes even more idiotic - and maniacal - as the regional whirlpools connect and receive instructions from an even more centralized, concentrated, detached collective spinning furiously in the waterpit of a grand central global whirlpool. Etc. Etc.

The infusion of psychology is a deliberate attempt to misdirect attention away from the nudity of the emperors in the waterpit. The discipline was established by these drop-robed emperors and their forebears for the explicit purpose of corralling the mind ... for the body can only be truly tamed (e.g. enslaved) once the mind is tamed.

Quote:
The sociopath is just interested in their own feelings. They can do this by conning you that it cares about your feelings and this is the basis of the relationship. This is the matrix!
My observations tell me when a selfless person is exhausted (which is another tell & cycle) they must demand boundaries in order to survive the relationship. Parasitic? A key, when a selfless person makes a boundary it will feel guilty in a sociopathic system. The guilt is systemic or innate in human biology and what is used by the sociopaths to change us or metamorphosis us into their kind. So what is needed to be healthy in turning off your guilt for sociopaths is used by sociopaths to stay in its relationship guise as appearing human. Guilt is the sociopaths bread and butter in its arsenal of trickery. The sociopathic energy then will battle or negotiate a new course of its relationship, making the selfless person believe its dealing with another human.

The above is loaded with obfuscating terminology and loose association of said terminilogy ... with no real anchoring in critical observation or thought. I'm sorry. I wish I could be less objective and give you a medal for participation. But I have to call it like it is.

Quote:
How does one practice to see reality? You must develop your self esteem. You must empower yourself! This will help you to see the thievery of the sociopathic environment we are all in. Then you must start questioning your reality and test for sociopaths! Observe and question motives. What you will find most of the time is the very inconsistencies shown on this board! The whole infrastructure is here to develop your own science in your own mind on the reality of the World!

Or one can just step back and look at the facts at how the world became increasingly corrupt over the last 200 plus years. From the Talmud to the push towards totalitarianism. On trial? Secrecy, fiat money, organization.

Quote:
Fair waring, in general, the self worth gained will cause you to leave everything you have. And why wouldn't it? Most who become aware to this are in relationships for years, marriages, jobs, family and most of all, beliefs. If you knew the real depth of the sociopathic reality you would know you cannot change a sociopath.

Already understood since the dawn of human civilization. No warning required, except perhaps to warn against charlatans layering new paints over old glass houses and charging you for the lost view. In the end, tempting apples are what they were. And bad apples be what they be.

Quote:
And when I say "cannot change a sociopath" that is for now. For once are species can see this con we will be able to live much freer and re educate the sociopath into rehabilitation. For most of this parasitic dynamic is going unbeknownst. It is unconscious on purpose. Incredibly powerful people know exactly what I'm talking about and this is the mystery school of aeons past... Im sure of it.
Is there any wonder why off planet survival is the social narrative?

The same riff raff that are colluding behind the scenes to arrive Agenda 21, Codex Alimentarius (with terminator seeds), Georgia Guidestones, Protocols, PNAC, the Samson option, FSD, etc. ... are to be considered beacons of knowledge and wisdom that the rest of us should learn from and, if possible, emulate?

Indeed, Mags. Thanks for sharing your theory, belief and nursery rhyme with us ... a belief also shared, no doubt, by the chosen people who densely populate the capstone of the bankster power pyramid and who actually have little or no connection to Judea or to any Covenant (therein).

You must think the rest of the world is a nursery.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Quote:
No. It's not. It's common stuff. Keep it real.

You miss my entire point, but then on one hand its common stuff. These are but the 2 examples of double think zook holds in place, unbeknownst he does this. As you can see by his very first sentence in the post. If this is common stuff, I would be so lucky.

The rest of his narrative is riddled, and I mean riddled with etymology contradictions. You can see by his very own writing how Spooks foundations are in direct opposite of each other. He finds no synthesis, but instead dupes people into believing his propaganda has some. Its amazing stuff. Very complex defensive systems. They are moving very fast, similar to a hummingbird speed. Zook is excellent at this.

So lets go in real time shall we and interpret Uncle Zooks analysis.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Quote:
Certainly not you. For you have no concept of critical reality. Of causality, for example.

So Zook goes for the one, two punch. A blitzkrieg to inject his narrative. Similar to a shot or a needle? He dismisses my concept of critical reality, then claims causality as an example of it. Is critical and causal disassociated? Of course not, they are in synthesis. Just exhibiting some of zooms syntax for pattern reference.

Quote:
At no point were any of the MOD staff subject to Richard's unilateral decision making

Zooks entire explanation of why Nexus was not a Monarchal system, explains a monarchal system perfectly. Here is an atrocious violation of rationale thought and a glimpse into the gross manipulation of critical reality. Behold

Quote:
Nexus was never a monarchy ... and the proof of that is the mass exodus that left to form Universal when Richard made the last ultimatum - in an exchange of virtual ultimatums (back and forth) prior to that point.

:lol: No one heard of mass exoduses because of tyrants? And do you see how he states "virtual ultimatums". He is sublimating the truth into his sociopathic system which lack no empathy. In other words, he is compartmentalizing a whole truth and nothing but the truth into a hagelian dialectic. A diversion to synthesis. In this way he can conceal his malfeasance and blame something else as the patsy. Very complex stuff, but there it is. Lets look more into it.

Quote:
It was all about disparate human personalities, disparate human energy negotiation, and the ultimatum axe that chopped the planar aspirations

There it is, hiding in plain sight. Monarchal dynamics, representing sociopathic behaviors. And here is that pattern again of complete diametrically opposing view points working together disguised as synthesis. So spook acknowledges monarchal dynamics, but then dismisses it as mere innuendo, less mental illness.

Quote:
At no point were any of the MOD staff subject to Richard's unilateral decisionmaking,

Zook states this because he might have been unaware of the sociopathic dynamic. Zook is unable to reason the threat he is under, hence never to see the omitted narrative sociopaths produce to Con people.

Quote:
Conjecture of a putative Nexus monarchy started out as hyperbole

No, what happened is the lack of basic awareness of fraud, created by hypersensitivity to the corruption, resulting in an escalation of denying the Monarch system. This is currently being displayed by our big brother political system now. The state is arming itself, because its in denial of the fascist state of being.

Quote:
nothing remains of the conjecture that Chico created to disrupt and destroy a competitive truthseeking forum so that his own gatekeeping forum here at 1984AllOverAgain, could hover around and absorb the disenchanted and the disenfranchised.

Ha, you are projecting your own malfeasance spook. It is you who are destroying truth boards and can't even see it. Hence my analogy of sociopaths running wild and free and the mechanics of behavior there of.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Quote:
Yup. Chico is adept at destroying truthseeking forums with his tangential inquiries; wild goose chases; tactic of inflating uncertainty and deflating certainty; messenger focus; Socratic deconstructivism; etc. And this was all before his recent fascination and preoccupation with sociopathy. I'm sure you enjoyed watching Chicodoodoo do it.

Chic bringing up sociopathy made people think critically without thinking causality, therefor imploding. You are blaming the truth for disrupting your fake stability. Destroying your sociopathic illusion of parasitizing off the people.

Quote:
Why are you so surprised? Human behavior is what it is.

Here again Spook repeats his first sentence flawed conclusions. He again repeats the same pattern of faulty reasoning and rhetoric to discredit the truth. He lies in a state of contradiction as evidenced by. He asks why am I surprised of sociopathic behavior and in his next breath denounces the mechanics of sociopathy. This is a typical Political position. Playing both sides? This sociopathic mechanism uses both opposites to fool its communication as whole. Conning synthesis.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 104  Next