Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
Psychobabble is what you and Chico have corrupted this forum with, Mags.

What else can you expect from a sociopath but accusing his opponents of his own malfeasance?

You are truly beyond belief, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
For instance, the 2-set psychology model that Chico (our hypocritical resident barker at all things binary) introduced to this burp of a forum ... is softer science than the 4-set model I was obliged to counter with.

"4 is greater than 2, thus my argument is superior." Superb reasoning, dufus.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico's psychobabble, much of it borrowed from certified psychobabble that he located elsewhere on the internet, e.g. in advance of his two favorite fallacious arguments, (1) the fallacy of appeal to authority; and (2) the fallacy of best-selling or popular appeal.

What a flaming hypocrite you are! So you never offer up arguments made by authorities or from best-selling or popular works? Do I have to rub your nose in it?

UncleZook wrote:
Not to be confused with his two favorite false flag focus-dissipating gatekeeping arguments: the arguments of sociopathy and of uncertainty.

:lol: Sociopathy is a "false flag focus-dissipating gatekeeping argument"? Uncertainty is too? Let me point out that con-artists rely on creating certainty in their victims, and con-artists are almost always sociopaths. It's no surprise that you would make such deceptive arguments, as you are both a con-artist and a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
Rather absurd that autistic children can exist in mutually conflicted classes. Wot?

Incredibly absurd indeed. Only you could come up with such BS. Classic straw man argument.

UncleZook wrote:
Anyways getting back to the topic, the etymology of psychology identifies it as the study of the soul. But as the soul is yet to be measured by the scientific establishment, and there's nothing on the horizon that even suggests that it can be measured, any study of it is necessarily an article of faith.

Checkmate.

No, I can't believe it. You're not falling back on your ridiculous "psychology is the study of the soul" argument, are you? You can't be that dumb...

You are truly beyond belief, Zook. You expose yourself with every post.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Quote:
Chico: No, I can't believe it. You're not falling back on your ridiculous "psychology is the study of the soul" argument, are you? You can't be that dumb...

Well...

Quote:
The word psychology literally means, "study of the soul" "breath, spirit, soul" and -λογία -logia, "study of" or "research"). The Latin word psychologia was first used by the Croatian humanist and Latinist Marko Marulić in his book, Psichiologia de ratione animae humanae in the late 15th century or early 16th century. The earliest known reference to the word psychology in English was by Steven Blankaart in 1694 in The Physical Dictionary which refers to "Anatomy, which treats of the Body, and Psychology, which treats of the Soul.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:29 am
Site Admin

pod wrote:
Quote:
Chico: No, I can't believe it. You're not falling back on your ridiculous "psychology is the study of the soul" argument, are you? You can't be that dumb...

Well...

Quote:
The word psychology literally means, "study of the soul" "breath, spirit, soul" and -λογία -logia, "study of" or "research"). The Latin word psychologia was first used by the Croatian humanist and Latinist Marko Marulić in his book, Psichiologia de ratione animae humanae in the late 15th century or early 16th century. The earliest known reference to the word psychology in English was by Steven Blankaart in 1694 in The Physical Dictionary which refers to "Anatomy, which treats of the Body, and Psychology, which treats of the Soul.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Et tu, Brute?

You can't make this stuff up! First Zook demonstrates his utter ignorance of psychology, then Pod rinses and repeats? And this just after Zook castigates me for "appeals to authority" just a few posts up above? Do you even read the posts, Pod? No, of course you don't, and it shows. The hypocrisy and ignorance is stupefying!

Perhaps that is the plan, to stupefy us?

P.S. Yes, Zook, it's clear now you and Pod aren't coordinating your efforts. It is most likely exactly what George Carlin described, the convergence of interests, in this case sociopathic interests.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:20 am

Wow! Its amazing stuff. They just use concepts for the outside appearance to manipulate their scheme, unaware or just don't give a shit on how the context is used in previous posts or give it any context of their own. And they can do this because people usually do not think what they are told, because they are use to being told, what it is. Incredible times. A technocratic society indeed.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 am

Zooks internal psyche dynamics parallel how geo politics work. Im in awe...

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Zooks internal psyche dynamics parallel how geo politics work. Im in awe...

I really think this is a key observation, which is that everything happening at the geopolitical level is similar to the events occurring at the local level, and both are a direct result of the sociopaths that walk among us! The microcosm reflects the macrocosm (and vice versa), and as above so below (and vice versa). The effects of sociopathy are that pervasive. That's why Zook's argument that we have nothing to fear from general sociopaths is bogus. We may have less to fear, but a general sociopath can easily be promoted or evolve into one of the organized sociopaths.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:21 pm

magamud wrote:
Most sociopaths don't know they are one and can never know they are one due to the huge cognitive dissonance.

This is a very interesting statement mags, especially considering that you are a practicing licensed psychologist of the state of south Carolina.

Can you please explain how you came to this conclusion, which for the record is in opposition to all the leading studies on this subject?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 am

Slandy your a joke of a joke. You have no idea what I'm saying, and your topical research into sociopathy is childish at best. I'd say ole chap, give it a rest, lest you be more of an example of sociopathy.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:33 pm

If Mags is a practicing licensed psychologist ... well, that just further confirms to me that psychology is a soft science ... for Mags is one of the most logically-confused individuals I have had the displeasure of meeting on the internet.

Any discipline that rewards and certifies logical pretzels ... is a pretender of knowledge. IMO.

There's actual science in percussion waves, Mags. You'd be a better scientist drumming for your targets than psychologically assessing them.

:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:35 pm

:lol:
Thanks for the compliment Zook. Glad your here...

Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 104  Next