Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
In the quaternary model, I argue that the nonempaths have the greater capacity to dominate the capstone because you need to bring people together to work on a large project such as FSD. Nonempaths are cold and mechanistic. Whereas sociopaths are cold and vampiric. The bankster pyramid is a machine. It needs a mechanistic mindset to run it. Vampiric minds, by contrast, are not disciplined enough to manage others. Therefore, the nonempaths likely dominate the capstone - are the CAPITAL letters, if you will - and the sociopaths are likely the hired guns that do the dirty work, e.g the small letters in the capstone.

Zook, do you think we can't see through your behavior here? Like Andy, you have become transparent. Obfuscation, disinformation, propaganda -- you are not pursuing knowledge or truth, you are simply reinforcing your own pathology. You are deceiving and manipulating. You are playing the game. You are destroying your cover. You are exposing your sociopathy.

Coo coo, we see you!

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 am

UncleZook wrote:
In the quaternary model, I argue that the nonempaths have the greater capacity to dominate the capstone because you need to bring people together to work on a large project such as FSD. Nonempaths are cold and mechanistic. Whereas sociopaths are cold and vampiric. The bankster pyramid is a machine. It needs a mechanistic mindset to run it. Vampiric minds, by contrast, are not disciplined enough to manage others. Therefore, the nonempaths likely dominate the capstone - are the CAPITAL letters, if you will - and the sociopaths are likely the hired guns that do the dirty work, e.g the small letters in the capstone.

Zook, do you think we can't see through your behavior here? Like Andy, you have become transparent. Obfuscation, disinformation, propaganda -- you are not pursuing knowledge or truth, you are simply reinforcing your own pathology. You are deceiving and manipulating. You are playing the game. You are destroying your cover. You are exposing your sociopathy.

Coo coo, we see you!

Zook and Andy, two of a kind ... at least, in Chico's World.

Here's the rub, good folks. One can neither discuss or develop an idea on this runt of a forum unless it agrees with Chico's World ... if you attempt discussion, you will be insinuated upon.

You don't even have to have an agenda to be categorized with the likes of sociopaths, psychopaths, narcissists, egomaniacs, Andy Wights, Bill Ryans, Hillary Clintons ... all you need is an idea that disagrees with Chico.

You don't even need secrecy. You can put your thoughts out for the world to judge for themselvesin broad daylight, with 100% transparency ... but Chico's World will turn it into a creature of manipulation, deception, obfuscation, disinformation and any other handy label that tweaks his mind. Chico must be in control in Chico's World. He is the Prime Minister.

I could go on at length about Chico's gameplaying ... but I prefer ideas to idiots barking, so I'll rest my case.

Pax

ps: FWIW, the quaternary model that I was obliged to develop due to Chico's preoccupation with sociopathy ... has better resolution than the binary model stuck in Chico's oversimplified mind.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:12 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You don't even have to have an agenda to be categorized with the likes of sociopaths, psychopaths, narcissists, egomaniacs, Andy Wights, Bill Ryans, Hillary Clintons ... all you need is an idea that disagrees with Chico.

:lol:

Are you feeling like a victim now? Or is that just a way to try to deflect the criticism back on me?

The rest of your post was also spoken like a true sociopath, Zook. You have no idea how you are exposing yourself, just like Andy didn't either.

I am fascinated.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Quote:
but Chico's World will turn it into a creature of manipulation, deception, obfuscation, disinformation and any other handy label that tweaks his mind. Chico must be in control in Chico's World. He is the Prime Minister.
I could go on at length about Chico's gameplaying ... but I prefer ideas to idiots barking, so I'll rest my case.

Its amazing stuff...

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:12 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its amazing stuff...

I wish I could tell you how amazing it is for me. I just had a long conversation with the girlfriend of one of my friends. I discovered a few weeks ago that he is a sociopath, though I didn't have a clue on my own. It was only through her eyes that I learned the truth. What Zook just did to me, which you quoted, was a mirror image of what my friend does to his girlfriend. It wasn't two hours ago that she pointed out how he accuses her of the identical things that he actually does! She said she could take those false accusations made against her, substitute his name in for hers, and the accusations would then be true.

The synchronicity of all this converging on my life at this time is truly awesome. I really feel blessed, like I am being showered with gifts of insight.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:12 am

magamud wrote:
Its amazing stuff...

I wish I could tell you how amazing it is for me. I just had a long conversation with the girlfriend of one of my friends. I discovered a few weeks ago that he is a sociopath, though I didn't have a clue on my own. It was only through her eyes that I learned the truth. What Zook just did to me, which you quoted, was a mirror image of what my friend does to his girlfriend. It wasn't two hours ago that she pointed out how he accuses her of the identical things that he actually does! She said she could take those false accusations made against her, substitute his name in for hers, and the accusations would then be true.

The synchronicity of all this converging on my life at this time is truly awesome. I really feel blessed, like I am being showered with gifts of insight.

A new level of distortion and deception? Perhaps.

The girlfriend in question purportedly made the accusation of sociopath against her significant other, Chico's purported friend. I say, purported, because this could be Chico fabricating a story (much like Bill Ryan) to garner a following of soft-minded believers. Fair enough. Assume that the story is true.

IOW, the girlfriend discovered sociopathy in her significant other by studying his false accusations against her and then substituting his name for hers.

To secure application of the story here on United People ... all we need is the isolation of whoever initiated the accusations of sociopathy (Chico or Zook) ... and whoever made the discovery of sociopathy in the instigator (by studying false accusations and substituting names).

I rest my case.

You need help in a big way, my friend.

Pax

ps: To be fair, I only suspect sociopathy in Chico ... whereas Chico's friend's girlfriend not only suspects, but concludes sociopathy in her significant other. We can't ignore the possibility that the girlfriend has better intuition.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:24 pm

UncleZook wrote:

:lol:

Are you feeling like a victim now? Or is that just a way to try to deflect the criticism back on me?

The rest of your post was also spoken like a true sociopath, Zook. You have no idea how you are exposing yourself, just like Andy didn't either.

I am fascinated.

I admit I have no idea how I am exposing myself. I venture that I'm not alone in my confusion. :jest:

Pax

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The girlfriend in question purportedly made the accusation of sociopath against her significant other, Chico's purported friend.

There you go again, Zook, making assumptions that have no basis in reality, and then running a marathon with them to reach conclusions that are completely bogus. Can't you heal yourself of this debilitating affliction?! Obviously not. It's pathological.

UncleZook wrote:
IOW, the girlfriend discovered sociopathy in her significant other by studying his false accusations against her and then substituting his name for hers.

Nope. She came to me, emotionally shell-shocked, and confided in me all the behaviors my friend was treating her to, and I was obliged to bring her up to speed on sociopathy, as my friend (her boyfriend) was apparently a classic case. I didn't want to believe it either, for I had never noticed any indication of sociopathic behavior from him myself, so well does he play the role of "normality". He's one of the most popular people in town -- charming, engaging, entertaining, and perceptive.

UncleZook wrote:
To secure application of the story here on United People ... all we need is the isolation of whoever initiated the accusations of sociopathy (Chico or Zook) ... and whoever made the discovery of sociopathy in the instigator (by studying false accusations and substituting names).

:lol: :lol:

That's a good one, Zook. It's that simple, isn't it. Yes, I can see you have no clue how you could possibly be exposing yourself. It's classic sociopathic behavior, right there in that one sentence, hidden in plain sight!

UncleZook wrote:

Yes, of course. Redirect my analysis back onto me. That's also classic sociopathic behavior. You expose yourself, Zook, continuously. The bigger problem is with us, the normal people, who are so ignorant of sociopathy that we are blind to the visible signs. Sociopaths expose themselves like flashing neon lights, but because there is so much other light around, they don't stand out like they would in the dark. Instead, they blend in, camouflaged like chameleons, and we mistake their "glow" for charm, vigor, and excitement.

P. T. Barnum would be proud. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the Greatest Show On Earth, because I for one am in absolute awe of this thing called sociopathy that so completely dominates our world. It's like marveling at the efficiency of cancer as it destroys the host and itself in the process. It's insanity in action.

It's simply astounding.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

UncleZook wrote:
The girlfriend in question purportedly made the accusation of sociopath against her significant other, Chico's purported friend.

There you go again, Zook, making assumptions that have no basis in reality, and then running a marathon with them to reach conclusions that are completely bogus. Can't you heal yourself of this debilitating affliction?! Obviously not. It's pathological.

Your prevarications are getting ridiculous now. You've lost integrity, Chico. Your Heebert impostorship precedes the loss, among other acts of gameplaying. Therefore, when you post a personal story, the objective reader is justified in saying "purported story". That's a reasonable assumption based on your past behavior, i.e. it has basis in reality. We are likewise justified in questioning the veracity of any personal story advanced by Bill Ryan, e.g. due to his gameplaying. Loss of integrity has consequences, Chico.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Nope. She came to me, emotionally shell-shocked, and confided in me all the behaviors my friend was treating her to, and I was obliged to bring her up to speed on sociopathy, as my friend (her boyfriend) was apparently a classic case. I didn't want to believe it either, for I had never noticed any indication of sociopathic behavior from him myself, so well does he play the role of "normality". He's one of the most popular people in town -- charming, engaging, entertaining, and perceptive.

My synopsis is consistent with your purported story. She studied his false accusations and you tutored her. She substituted his name for her own as per your teaching. She discovered sociopathy in her significant other with your assistance. The question one needs to ask here - if the purported story is true ... is what kind of friend are you capable of being. A friend that creates bad energy between a man and his girlfriend - even by telling the truth let alone spinning the truth - is not the man's friend ... or if he is, then no better a friend than Brutus was to Caesar.

To wit, you could have empathized with the poor girl without having to make a complete devil of her boyfriend in her mind (devil he may be in yours). That you did indeed choose the route of relationship executioner based on your own opinion of your friend - an opinion from a mind that has a hard time discerning facts from fictions - is not surprising. You probably don't enjoy destroying reputations, but your tendency to portray anyone or anyone's behavior that disagrees with your arrangement of the world as being sociopathic ... is real and inexcusable. This goes back to my earlier statement about your ability to make genuine friends.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

:lol: :lol:

That's a good one, Zook. It's that simple, isn't it. Yes, I can see you have no clue how you could possibly be exposing yourself. It's classic sociopathic behavior, right there in that one sentence, hidden in plain sight!

The evidence is in broad daylight, Chico. You initiated the suggestion that I was a possible sociopath some time ago ... then built it up over the months to where I am now a classic sociopath ... if we wait longer, I'm sure I'll make the category of quantum sociopath. In Chico's world, the views are breathtaking and unapologetic if not exactly real.

Me? I've been forced to rethink my assessment of Chico, the once-upon-a-huge brain and abstract thinker now acting like the gatekeeper I didn't want him to be; the manipulator that I was hoping he wouldn't be; one of the bankster empire's dime-a-dozen 50/50 mixers that I long refused to see; etc. ... and still ... I hold out hope like an idiot on dope that he's not the very sociopath that he projects others to be.

Maybe I do suffer from an affliction ... too much patience and empathy. In the moderating Universe, too much of anything will keep you from where you should be. Wot?.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Yes, of course. Redirect my analysis back onto me. That's also classic sociopathic behavior. You expose yourself, Zook, continuously. The bigger problem is with us, the normal people, who are so ignorant of sociopathy that we are blind to the visible signs. Sociopaths expose themselves like flashing neon lights, but because there is so much other light around, they don't stand out like they would in the dark. Instead, they blend in, camouflaged like chameleons, and we mistake their "glow" for charm, vigor, and excitement.

P. T. Barnum would be proud. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the Greatest Show On Earth, because I for one am in absolute awe of this thing called sociopathy that so completely dominates our world. It's like marveling at the efficiency of cancer as it destroys the host and itself in the process. It's insanity in action.

It's simply astounding.

Normal people are sickened by sociopathy. As for those that are awed or inspired by sociopathy, real or imagined? Well ... let's just leave it at that.

Pax

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 am

Quote:
As for those that are awed or inspired by sociopathy, real or imagined? Well ... let's just leave it at that.

There is nothing more important then how to identify sociopathy and I thank you for all the help Zook. Please continue ole chap...

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 104  Next