Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
A group of 45 former American military members have issued a jointly signed letter pushing drone operators to step away from their controls and refuse to fly any more lethal missions. -- source

Sure, like that's going to work... Military men are brainwashed to follow orders without question! In addition, disobeying an order means a long stay in prison, or worse. On the other hand, obeying orders without question means promotions, higher pay, and greater privileges. So guess what effect the letter is going to have. Nada, zip, zero, and none.

Quote:
“I have travelled to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Gaza to talk to victims of US and Israeli drones,” she said in an email to Air Force Times explaining why she signed the letter. “Because of the number of civilian casualties, I firmly believe that this weapon system is jeopardizing US national security and creating large numbers of people who despise the United States (and Israel for the drone use in Gaza).” -- source

Duh! Americans are despised because we follow the orders and the agenda of organized sociopaths! The people we are maiming and killing can only assume we are all sociopaths. Less than 5% of us are sociopaths, but that demented 5% has deceived and manipulated their way into our leadership positions and is setting our domestic and foreign policy. Any group led by sociopaths, no matter if 95% of the group are mostly honest and caring people, will be viewed as a sociopathic group! The U.S. military thus qualifies as a sociopathic group. The U.S. government, which directs the U.S. military, also qualifies as a sociopathic group. Some large U.S. businesses, like Monsanto and Halliburton, also qualify as sociopathic groups. And get this -- most large religions, like Islam, Christianity, and especially Judaism qualify as sociopathic groups. Oh sure, most of the rank and file members of those religions are normal people, good people, but they follow the policies set by the clever and conniving sociopaths that filter up into the leadership positions of those groups.

And would it be any surprise to learn that Internet forums like Nexus, Avalon, and Universal Spectrum also qualify as sociopathic groups, thanks to the sociopaths that tend to occupy the top spots there and set policy? And their so-called enlightened members think there is nothing wrong with the hierarchy and the censorship and the tyranny that is practiced there, until it happens to them! Isn't that a lack of empathy for others, one of the identifying characteristics of a sociopath?

And I'm sorry to say it, but humanity qualifies as a sociopathic group, because we are led by sociopaths! You can get a feel for how those sociopaths have set our group policy in the short clip below.

MAN by Steve Cutts

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 am
Site Admin

Although I didn't realize it for the first 60 years of my life, I have been groomed since birth to be a sociopath.

I was raised to admire the material things in life. I was taught to pursue money, and to allow the bottom line to make the decisions. Status and hierarchy were often measured in dollars. The well-to-do man got the girl, while the poor man got the shaft. A "higher" education was touted as the road to success, to a prestigious job, to more money, to fame and glory. There was indeed a "Yellow Brick Road" that could lead me to the shining city of Oz, just like in the movies, where all my dreams would come true.

But it was all a very clever lie.

I was not consciously aware of this agenda to turn me into a sociopath, because it was an integral part of the culture I was born into. In fact, it is an integral part of the entire human world that I call my home. We are all being groomed to be sociopaths. And for the most part, it is working.

How this system has come about is puzzling. It would seem that it is very old, older than known human history. There is conjecture among a tiny minority of questioning minds that the system is not of human origin. Lloyd Pye has suggested that humanity was started as a GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) to serve the creators as a slave species. The system in place would certainly support that thesis, and typical human behavior is certainly one of a slave species, completely subservient to money, power, and control.

So it would appear that we have all been groomed since birth to be sociopaths. For the 1%, the natural-born sociopaths, this grooming is unnecessary, sort of like "preaching to the choir". Still, it helps funnel them into the positions of power and control where they will naturally work to preserve the system in their own psychological self-interest.

There's one thing I can say for sure -- this system is insidiously brilliant, in its own evil way.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm
Site Admin

So human society is a group led by sociopaths, and thus humanity is a sociopathic group. We see it when we examine our peace process which is based on war, or our economic process which is based on selfish profit, or our process of government which is based on power and control over others. And yet we know that the vast majority of humans are non-sociopaths. This means that conflict and discord are inherent in human society, because individuals are inevitably going to be opposing and rebelling against society. A quick tour of human history will confirm this, as it is chock full of conflict, rebellion, and war.

This phenomenon plays out at the individual level as well as at the group level. For example, I have already rebelled on a personal level against offensive war, criminal government, and the American economic system of debt, to the point that it has completely turned my life around when compared to the status quo. There are others that are doing the same thing, and they are being targeted ( 1 2 ) by the sociopathic system. Nearly all conflict, rebellion, and war originates in this divide between psychologies differing primarily in the amount of empathy for others.

Here is another example of a non-sociopath caught up in a sociopathic society who "wakes up" to the inevitable hypocrisy between empathy for others and a direction determined by ruling sociopaths.

HARDtalk Brandon Bryant Former US Drone Operator

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Hardly anything gets me more upset than the in-your-face paedophelia issue: the disgustingly obvious truth of it, the massive cover up and denial, and most of all the prosecution and abuse by authorities of the very victims of these crimes. In any other universe these people would be cared for, lovingly listened to, and protected.

Today? It’s the bizarro world of muzzle and kill the good people and let the devils run amok. -- source

When sociopaths rule, horrific abuse is what you get as a hidden byproduct. In fact, if you want to see where the centers of sociopathic power are located, just look for where the abuse occurs and how it is covered up. It is in government, media, politics, the legal system, the health care system, the prison system, the military, and the financial system. By this measure, every major system of society is under the control of the sociopaths. And it is.

Basically, we have...

Quote:
Controlling psychopaths having their way with a complicit humanity. Absolute self destructive insanity. -- source

It happens in the forums as well. The best example I know of is Avalon under Bill Ryan. There you have one ruling sociopath, an obedient crew of loyal minions, a large crowd of sycophant followers, and a small but steady stream of censored members who dare to ask the right questions. It's just like the macrocosm level that I described here.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 am
Site Admin

Quote:
My idea of success at life is more like planetary peace, sustainable abundance, and a thriving, healthy world with happy humans and climax ecosystems everywhere. We are creating the precise opposite. We are failing to even maintain the bare minimum for our physical existence, instead perversely and suicidally destroying our entire world. We’re murdering the living earth in exchange for… what? We’re killing everything and enslaving everyone in order to produce crappy consumer trinkets and grotesquely enrich a few of the worst people? The end utterly fails to justify the means, to put it mildly. -- source

Can you guess who "a few of the worst people" are? Maybe you can't identify them all individually, but you could certainly identify them by their psychological profile.

They will all be sociopaths.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
After much research, I have concluded that all pathological and compulsive liars have personality disorders, and those disorders can be placed on a psychopathic spectrum. Pathological lying is the opposite of normal. I will repeat that: pathological lying is the opposite of normal! It is irrelevant that researchers have discovered evidence that everyone lies in one way or another. Not only are most lies damaging, psychopathic lies are beyond the scope of what most people can even imagine when they think about lying. When someone lies habitually, that behavior pattern is always connected to other extremely disturbing traits and behaviors.

Lying is like breathing for psychopaths, and they use it as a manipulation tool in the following ways:

• Psychopaths lie in order to dominate others
  • Psychopaths actually feel a form of pleasure when they lie
  • Psychopaths lie effortlessly and are very convincing
  • Psychopaths lie to make others feel sorry for them

-- source

Of special note is the last one, "Psychopaths lie to make others feel sorry for them". What they do is use our empathy to their advantage! They don't have empathy, and at a fundamental level, they don't really understand empathy, but they sure know how to manipulate others by anticipating how an empathetic person will react.

So it's more than just lying "to make others feel sorry for them". That is just one way a psychopath will use your empathy to his advantage. There are many other ways a psychopath can play on your empathy to better deceive and manipulate you. Many strategies used by con-artists, psychopaths, and sociopaths fall into this category.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:26 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The 'psychopath-ization' of individuals and societies

At this point one can wonder why religions have been so thoroughly undermined? Why such relentless attacks (corruption from the inside, destruction from the outside) against real religions? Here we reach the core of ponerization: the contamination of people and society by psychopathic traits. -- source

The psychopaths (or sociopaths) want to mold the public in their own image. They want to skew the entire bell curve towards the sociopathic end of the psychological spectrum. They want to make us like them.

Quote:
Real religions respect life, while psychopaths aim to destroy life. Religions teach that others are our 'brothers and sisters' while psychopaths consider others as objects. Religions extol love, while psychopaths embrace hate. Religions advocate marriage and faithfulness, while psychopaths seek abusive sex and domination. Religions value honesty, while psychopaths lie and deceive as a rule. Religions convey the concepts of universal good and bad, while for psychopaths, that which serves their selfish interest is 'good' and that which opposes it is 'bad'. -- source

This isn't quite right. Psychopaths don't aim to destroy life. They simply aim to dominate life, and that short-sighted pursuit often ends up destroying life as a byproduct. Psychopaths also don't embrace hate. They embrace power and control over others, and when they fail to achieve that, they get angry. What they hate is "losing the game" of dominating others. But the rest of the contrasts are pretty accurate.

Quote:
As you can see, the values conveyed by most traditional religions are almost diametrically opposed to psychopathic 'values'. Since psychopaths want to submit us and impose upon us their deviant vision of the world (that's the core feature of ponerization), religious principles are a major obstacle to that process of subversion. Religions provide us with moral references that help us resist the ponerization of our minds and societies.

That is why psychopaths want to "free us" from religious sentiments. -- source

"Religious sentiments" is too broad and vague to be useful here. We can be much more precise. Psychopaths want to "free us" from empathy and all that is derived from it, like ethics, morality, responsibility, honesty, compassion for others, equality, freedom, justice, and the Golden Rule. The whole concept of "good" is derived from empathy. The whole concept of "evil" is derived from the behaviors of those who lack empathy. In a nutshell, evil comes from psychopaths / sociopaths.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:46 am
Site Admin

Brian O'Leary understood the relationship between the release of free energy technology and the mindset of the ruling sociopaths. I noted this observation in this post. Now you can hear nearly the same thing from a different perspective from Tom Bearden:

Quote:
By the way, everything is a distribution curve. 10% (of scientists) are devils! 10% of them have absolutely no ethics... (and are) absolutely your worst enemy. -- source at 43:00 (see video below)

There are plenty of clues in this interview that make it clear how this game is being played between the ruling sociopaths and the rest of humanity. Most of humanity doesn't even realize that there is a game going on. They fall for the deception of the Matrix and thus believe in a false reality. Since they are oblivious, they are easily "beaten". Tom Bearden, like Brian O'Leary, has seen through the Matrix. He has tried to play the real game and found that the ruling sociopaths hold all the cards, since they cheat. He admits that he can't touch anti-gravity if he wants to remain alive and healthy. All he can really do is communicate. We should listen to him. He is trying to tell us something important.

TO ALL SCIENTISTS ON THIS PLANET!

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:28 am
Site Admin

Summarizing what we know about psychopaths / sociopaths:

Quote:
  • Psychopaths’ brains process moral and emotional experiences and information, as well as abstract concepts, differently than others’.

• As a result, they are simply incapable of conscience and empathy, the very faculties that have always allowed human communities to maintain their bonds and, in turn, for humanity to survive and thrive in harmony with this planet.

• There may be no limit to the ruthlessness and remorselessness with which psychopaths seek their selfish ends.

• While psychopathy is widely understood, not only among the public at large, but even among many professionals, as a psychological disorder, the brain abnormalities that underlie psychopaths’ aggression and lack of empathy more closely resemble those seen in primarily neurological disorders, such as certain brain injuries.

• Psychopathy has a genetic basis and appears to be strongly heritable.

• Therefore, as is asserted by many advocates of the field of ponerology, the "evil" that emanates from the maneuvering of psychopaths may be most usefully framed as a scientific and medical, rather than a theological, concern.

• At best, we may view the psychopath as someone following an alternate life strategy that may have been consistent with sustainability for some period of time within the environment in which it evolved.

• At worst, we may view the psychopath’s condition as the result of dangerous aberrations or mutations that form him or her into a predator, and possibly even, in the eyes of some, a subspecies of Homo sapiens.

• Psychopaths are uniquely suited to exploit civilization’s extremely hierarchical structure. This may be because psychopathy and civilization developed in tandem. The history of civilization may, in fact, fundamentally consist of a positive feedback cycle in which the genetic spread and ascent to power of psychopaths and the development of increasingly extreme hierarchy mutually reinforced each other.

• Psychopathy is more prevalent (1%) than most people realize. It is likely that nearly all of us know or interact with someone with this condition. Even more of us interact with the systems they influence.

• Psychopaths exist within every facet of modern society, from its sleazy underbelly to its middle class to positions of high power and prestige.

• While some psychopaths are indeed stereotypical violent killers, many cause great harm while rarely, if ever, committing such overt physical violence.

• Psychopaths can be quite deceptive and difficult to detect. They can even be quite attractive and charming.

• Psychopaths sometimes operate in isolation and, in other cases, likely attract each other for mutual support.

• The psychopath provides an apt metaphor or symbol that reflects the pattern of qualities and values embodied by many of our modern institutions.

• The profound influence of psychopaths may provide the common thread that connects a wide spectrum of today’s most serious problems – some of which we tend to assume are "just the way things are" – ranging from large scale threats like terrorism or extensive financial fraud to the small scale domestic and child abuse that may reciprocally reinforce those larger issues.

• Some even believe that, throughout civilized history, psychopaths have repeatedly managed to catalyze the establishment of pathocracy, as described in Political Ponerology. Our initial instinct may be to write such people off as wild-eyed conspiracy theorists. But, credible sources, such as Evil Genes and Snakes in Suits, are teaching us more about how just such a thing could, in fact, have occurred. The idea appears still more credible when we stop to consider that perhaps the quintessential horrors of the 20th century were the deaths of untold millions at the hands of pathological leaders and the threat – still with us today - of such people obtaining and using nuclear or other weapons of mass destruction.

• The psychopaths’ way of life puts them at odds with, and may pose a grave threat to, the future health of humanity and its environment. Even if there ever was a period in which psychopathy was temporarily compatible with sustainability, given the extreme nature of today’s world, that time is, most likely, long past.

• Evidence reveals that psychopathy is not highly amenable to the types of environmental measures or therapeutic styles that are effective in preventing or addressing the repercussions of other mental health conditions.

-- source

That's how important this information really is -- all of humanity is at great risk of being extinguished by the sociopaths that direct us, especially at this particular moment in our development.

Quote:
We are, in a sense, in a race. It is a race not just against any particular current manifestations of destructive behavior – war, poverty, environmental threats like global warming and species extinctions, economic collapse, domestic and child abuse and so on. Rather, it is a race against an overall pattern of various forms of harm, ever-evolving, mutating and adapting to newfound opportunities and resources, driven by and encouraged within a vulnerable populace by psychopaths and similarly-disordered people.

There are cultures that have been, or nearly been, wiped out due to their ignorance of the serious threat posed by aggressive psychopathic behavior. If we want to avoid that path, and address the ills of our age and of the near future, we must recognize the centrality of the split in humanity between those with and without empathy and those with it must continue to study and learn more about psychopathy and take action. -- source

My point exactly.

If you were to assemble and read all the posts I have made about sociopaths across multiple forums (Avalon, Nexus, United People) and blog sites (MySpace, Blogger) over the past nine years, you would find all the evidence you could possibly need to verify that this has been my position. The source of nearly all the problems society faces is the sociopathic mind. If you want to know where evil comes from, you need look no farther than the sociopaths among us.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:22 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Given their talents for climbing hierarchies and their extraordinary lust for the thrill of power, psychopaths were well adapted for this new kind of social structure and, unsurprisingly, took to it like a virtual playground. Once positions with such obscene power existed, within a society that remained undereducated about psychopathy and lacked immunity to its insidious influence, psychopaths disproportionately found their way into those circles of power. Evil Genes examines in depth how this flow of the empathy-disordered into positions of leadership and influence in our society has posed a problem of inestimable importance with incredibly destructive consequences. -- source

Hierarchies enable the sociopaths to thrive. Governments, military, religions, secret societies -- anywhere there is rank and inequality, that is the playground of the sociopaths. Sociopaths will not only dominate the upper levels of those hierarchies, they will inevitably own them. And whenever a group is led by organized sociopaths who set the policy and direction of that group, the entire group effectively becomes an extension of the sociopathy that is leading it. The group becomes sociopathic. It doesn't matter that 95% or more of the group may be non-sociopathic. All that matters is that the organized sociopaths lead, and the bulk of the group follows. That is exactly the story of the American government, the U.S. military, the Catholic religion, the Jewish religion, the Israeli government, the international bankers, the mainstream media, NATO, the United Nations, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, the Mossad, and on and on. At the microcosm level, it's even the story of the online forums like Avalon and Nexus. The forum members will deny it profusely, but as long as they go along with (or ignore) the hierarchy, censorship, cronyism, and secrecy that mark these "private clubs" masquerading as free and open republics, they are a part of the beast.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 104  Next