Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
We want to trust newspapers, so sometimes it’s hard to believe that they might obscure reality. A religious organisation wouldn’t deny the bad behaviour of its leadership – would it? A president or a prime minister or congress or parliament wouldn’t deny the reality of their constituency – could they? Because a critical mass of the population buys in, large institutions that have traditionally been conflated with trust are able to gaslight with ease. Since so many trusted entities are able to regularly gaslight the population, this emboldens, enables and encourages individual gaslighting. Obedience is baked into education, family and religion – as such, children and then adults never get formal training in how to hold onto their reality. Instead, capitulation is inculcated, setting a precedent and fostering a vulnerability to being gaslighted, especially in those who are disenfranchised and oppressed. -- source

We are indoctrinated from birth to be vulnerable to the sociopaths' manipulation techniques. This is a conspiracy, and a very long-running conspiracy at that, one that traverses the millennia of recorded history. It is not a formal conspiracy, written down in a how-to manual like a recipe, but a naturally forming conspiracy of converging interests among our sociopath leaders. Sociopaths conspire. It is as natural to them as breathing is to us. They live for power and control over others, so conspiring to obtain that power and control is a natural consequence of their flawed psychology. And lacking empathy, they haven't the slightest care for how their victims will suffer or be damaged. This is why sociopaths are so dangerous, and why it is critical for humanity to solve this crippling problem of sociopaths charting our course. They will destroy us by either turning us into slaves, or by eliminating us for resisting being turned into slaves. This problem can be solved, but it will be very difficult, perhaps even the most difficult problem humanity will have to overcome, if humanity is to ever reach its great potential.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:20 pm
Site Admin

Because of this video, I have realized that the world is indeed suffering from a pandemic, but not a COVID-19 pandemic. The world is suffering from a pandemic of sociopaths in our leadership positions.

I have also realized that all the major threads in this forum are directly connected to this root problem, i.e. the problem of a pandemic of sociopaths in leadership positions. I am running up against this inter-connectivity all the time when I can't decide in which thread a post I write belongs. For example, this post was screaming to go into the Liar, liar, pants on fire! thread, but it also needed to go in the Pandemic! thread, which is where I ended up putting it. It could have gone in a number of other major threads as well. This inter-connectivity is not being exposed and highlighted, and it is extremely important, as it confirms the validity of the root problem!

I am wondering how I can make this inter-connectivity more visible to forum readers. The evolution of the forum structure from its humble beginnings combined with the happenstance way forum members created threads during its growth actually hides this inter-connectivity, meaning it hides public recognition of the root problem, the fact that sociopaths lead us!

All of humanity's major problems derive from the fact that sociopaths lead us. If we could solve that one problem, we would be solving hundreds of other problems at the same time automatically with no additional effort! We would also be freeing humanity from the prison cell it has occupied for many thousands of years. Our jailers are the organized sociopaths. We need to be free of them.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:18 pm
Site Admin

Sociopaths in action! What do the ruling sociopaths want? Power and control!

Quote:
The latest coordinated actions of powerful companies and institutions further underscores their power to control the nation—whether that power consists of suspending ballot-counting in key swing states on election night, censoring and banning unfavorable social media posts and people, or halting trading on certain stocks from which private investors could gain and Wall Street banks could lose. -- source

Power to control a nation? The COVID scam shows they have the power to control the globe. That's the epitome of evil.

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Men like Epstein and his cronies, who belong to a powerful, wealthy, elite segment of society that operates according to their own rules, skate free of accountability by taking advantage of a criminal justice system that panders to the powerful, the wealthy and the elite. -- source

These men are sociopaths, plain and simple. They run the operating system that is our society. It is an evil system that is dressed up to resemble a good system so that we remain fooled and compliant. It is a massive deception and a massive manipulation. The fake COVID-19 pandemic gives you a measure of its scope. It also gives you a measure of how much of the population is fooled. About 10% are not fooled but are active participants in the scam (the Sociopaths and the Minions). About 80% are fooled and are the principle victims of the scam (the Followers). And only about 10% are not fooled and push back against the scam (the Independents). This is the reality of our current situation, and it has been more or less unchanged for millennia. You see, humanity is stuck in a rut and always will be until sociopaths are managed by humanity, instead of letting sociopaths manage humanity.

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:00 am

Here's the thing Chico...
We both have the same goal, getting sociopaths out of positions of power that affect our lives.
We have a difference of opinion on how that might be accomplished.
And, minor details about a few who are, or aren't sociopaths.

it is that I believe your plan is never going to work.
Not going to happen in our world as it is.
Gemma was right about Global awareness.
I just disagreed with you two about what the world should be made aware of.
But, there is still that common goal.
And, the necessity of Global awareness.

So, really I am taking myself out of the mix in the process.
No particular need for credit or authorship or that type of personal need.
Or, to become the next unlikey internet star,

Just to get this thing done so we can all go on with our lives happier without
Being theatened or censored, that type of thing.
With all our Amercan fought for liberties and freedoms intact.

And, I consider the concept of the 100th monkey.
We want awareness of who the threat is and we want more and more to wake up.
There are many important concepts relying upon facts and historical truths to relay.
And, although you seem to shun this part, current events proving such.

So, the information needs to get out there.
For me, it is a more sleek process, when someone who seems to have a great talent...
Accurately and succinctly puts together a production of some type describing what i already believe to be true...
To promote that material as best I can
So as not to waste my time, converting those concepts, ideas, facts presented...
Into, say, some excutiatingly tiny print presented as a back and forth argument...
So, I can somehow feel I own it or just for the fun of it or something.
To me, at this stage, that is a waste of time and effort.

What I see as the need is just to get all the material out in an easily absorbable format,
To the most people possible so they may influence others and then
That statistically symbolic 100th Monkey event may take place
Bringing about the accomplishment of our goal.

Seriously, your tiny font here is excrutiating for me.
I have a feeling you would say the same about my color scheme.
More than likely not your perferred mode for your type processing.

Are you up very close with strong glasses?
My lifestyle is such that I am working somewhat at a distance
Observing a 17" laptop screen from either a recliner with a mobile table,
Or, from a spa at night.
Just so you understand when I tell you everyone's processing is different.
I would read your threads and posts more if it were not painful.

The other topic is the testing process.
Do you not see that has already been done?
It is a matter of clearing the way.

Former NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers
(The one who visited Trump on his first day in office)

There are probably a slew of errors in these broken sentences
But, as I said, I can barely see what I am doing here.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:30 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
We both have the same goal, getting sociopaths out of positions of power that affect our lives.
We have a difference of opinion on how that might be accomplished.
And, minor details about a few who are, or aren't sociopaths.

Those aren't minor details, Rose. Those are critical details. It is absolutely crucial to have mandatory testing of everyone to identify all sociopaths. If we don't do that, my plan won't work. If we don't do that, nobody's plan will work, because sociopaths will continue to operate outside the public's awareness, and any setbacks we impose on their schemes will only be temporary. The only permanent solution is to bar sociopaths from positions of power and control, and you cannot do that unless you can successfully identify them.

Rose wrote:
There are many important concepts relying upon facts and historical truths to relay.

What you fail to understand is that the majority of "facts" and "historical truths" are neither facts nor truths. Yes, you are very busy relaying the propaganda that you believe in to other people, thinking that you are helping them, when in fact you are not. You are just playing into the hands of the ruling sociopaths who have created all this deception so that you and other human parrots will spread it like juicy gossip.

Rose wrote:
To promote that material as best I can

You have been promoting deceptive material, like all the QAnon stupidity, exactly as the ruling sociopaths planned. They are playing you and the rest of the public like a fiddle, Rose. That's why the sociopaths are so successful. Their devious psychology keeps them far, far ahead of the thinking the public can manage. I often compare it to a chess game of the ruling sociopaths versus the public. The sociopaths have endless experience with the game and can easily look eight moves ahead, while the public knows nothing about the game or that a game is even taking place against them!

Rose wrote:
Seriously, your tiny font here is excrutiating for me.
Are you up very close with strong glasses?
I would read your threads and posts more if it were not painful.

This is so revealing of our respective abilities to solve problems, Rose. Your browser allows you to set the zoom level to your liking. Mine is set to 133%, and I can read everything quite comfortably. I faced that problem of tiny text over twenty years ago, did a little research, and quickly found the solutions. Why haven't you done that, Rose? Why suffer and blame me for your suffering?

Rose wrote:
But, as I said, I can barely see what I am doing here.

It's not just here, Rose. You can't even see what you're doing on your own forum. I can clearly see what you are doing, but when I try to clue you in, there's no one home. Instead, you are often offended and tend to lash out at me personally, which is to be expected, as that is how the ruling sociopaths program us to behave, so that we will remain forever divided and conquered. Like I said, they know the game, being experts at it, while we don't even know the real game that's being played against us.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:59 am
Site Admin

Catherine Austin Fitts has just nicely summarized the war that is being waged by the ruling sociopaths against the bulk of humanity:

Catherine Austin Fitts wrote:
... we're either going to be individuals under divine authority subject to a shared covenant to act in a moral way... ...or we're going to let the centralizers control us through force. -- source at 41:05

It really is a war of the immoral against the moral, or in other words a war of people without empathy against those with empathy. Sociopaths versus non-sociopaths. Evil versus good.

This is the root problem humanity faces in a nutshell. Most of our problems, if not all of them, spring from this singular conflict. It is really the only problem we desperately need to solve. If we were to identify sociopaths and disqualify them from positions of power and control, 90% or more of humanity's problems would disappear within one generation. And I do not believe that is an exaggeration.

Doug Casey wrote the following in 2012:

Quote:
In this article, I’m going to argue that the US government, in particular, is being overrun by the wrong kind of person. It’s a trend that’s been in motion for many years but has now reached a point of no return. In other words, a type of moral rot has become so prevalent that it’s institutional in nature. There is not going to be, therefore, any serious change in the direction in which the US is headed until a genuine crisis topples the existing order. Until then, the trend will accelerate.

The reason is that a certain class of people – sociopaths – are now fully in control of major American institutions. Their beliefs and attitudes are insinuated throughout the economic, political, intellectual and psychological/spiritual fabric of the US. -- source

Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:29 am
Site Admin

Eleven years of experience on these anonymous discussion forums has taught me that they attract sociopaths. Because sociopaths are con-artists, they tend to thrive in the forum environment. There is a character named Reaver that I interacted with some nine years ago on the now-extinct Nexus forum. He liked to think of himself as a "big gun" on the forum, a man to be taken seriously. He showed lots of signs of being sociopathic, and, surprise surprise, shows them even today. Evidently, he is playing doctor now (a position of power and control over others), and he lets his true motivations shine through in the relative safety of his current peer group, who by the way are also good studies in sociopathy (9eagle9, 8t88, VajraYaya, Flo, GrandInquisitor, aikisaw, etc.). These are birds of a feather that have flocked together. Sociopaths naturally organize for better protection and greater power.

Reaver wrote:
Osteoporosis case is improving, I'm told the person was in ecstasy cause this week they woke up without any pain and I still haven't cut the so called medicine completely, logic dictates I should, but then again the most important thing is to build trust and have the person become convinced of the results, then I can reduce the medicine even further since there is less resistance and the probability for panic and a return to poisonous treatments is lessened.

Wish this person could become completely cured tomorrow cuz I want that moolah, once complete success is achieved I'll have access to people of moolah which only leads to more moolah. More moolah means even more free time to improve the Juju and the herbal knowledge, which leads to more power, better herbs and even more moolah which leads to better Juju.

Yes, the con-artist's recipe for success! Incredible stuff, Reaver. Thanks for exposing your true self once again. You are definitely a menace to society, but then, aren't all sociopaths? Is practicing medicine without a license legal in Mexico? Not that it would make any difference to you. You have made it quite clear that it's all about the "moolah" (slang expression for money), which you have clearly equated to power and control. Helping people is not your intent. Feeding off them is.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Even if this battle (COVID-19) is won, there are so many ahead of us. We have a broken federal budget, a broken monetary system, and a broken and demoralized population that never imagined people could be so ill-treated by their own political class. The trauma of 2020 will be felt decades hence. The healing will only come from honesty and truth, and a thorough rejection of the folly, duplicity, and deception that has defined our era. -- source

Honesty and truth are only possible if we can purge sociopaths from our leadership positions. If we cannot, "folly, duplicity, and deception" will continue to define our era. And it's not "our" era, it is the era of sociopaths. Normal people, people of empathy, have never had an era. Sociopaths have dominated throughout recorded history. All humanity has ever had is the era of ruling sociopaths.

That needs to change.

Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” -- 19th century economist and philosopher, Frederic Bastiat of France (source).

That "group of men" would be the ruling sociopaths.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 104  Next