Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Sociopaths excel because they are closest to the truth. That we live in a sociopathic consciousness. This then becomes a great Con which can be learned and innate.

The sociopaths develop their individuality and then join a collective. This is what it means to join the Club. Its a mirror intention as religions, sciences, faiths, ponzie schemes. They have been subvertly infesting their being into our collective for so long that our insides, our culture has become their normality. Its analogous to terraforming a planet.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:51 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its analogous to terraforming a planet.

Agreed. I've long said the bulk of the sociopaths' agenda is to mold humanity into their image. It's the only way sociopaths can become normal -- by making everyone else as deviant as they are.

Of course, they'll destroy us, and themselves, in the process.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 am

Quote:
Of course, they'll destroy us, and themselves, in the process.

Not so sure. With technology immortality could be easy. Virus survive, hell parasites rule the world.

A true galactic empire under the guise of a Star Trek united nations philanthropy. The New Man?

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Virus survive, hell parasites rule the world.

I'm not so sure, either, that sociopaths will destroy us and themselves. But one of the things I've noticed is that almost every time humans try to redirect Nature, they appear to succeed at first, on a surface level, and then the massive failure appears. It happened when wolves were eliminated from Yellowstone Park. It happened with the rise of fossil fuels. It's happening with nuclear energy. It's happening with GMO.

Humans are not as smart as they think. This is especially true for sociopaths. Sociopaths are very short-sighted, concentrating only on how they benefit. It is indeed a parasitic mindset. I think Nature clearly demonstrates that the parasitic mindset is inferior to the cooperative or mutually beneficial mindset. It's the difference between WIN-WIN and WIN-LOSE. It's the difference between thriving and just surviving.

With sociopaths leading us, humanity will probably survive, but in a very dismal state for the vast majority. What would happen if non-sociopaths led us? I think humanity, as well as all other living things, would thrive. Empathy makes all the difference.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm

The very state of our civilization is proof of a hidden cabal parasitizing off human frailty. And I most assuredly suspect advanced civilizations before the deluge were under the same Matrix of control.

Sci fi darkness indeed...

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:28 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I most assuredly suspect advanced civilizations before the deluge were under the same Matrix of control.

I have seen enough hints in fringe history to have the same suspicions. Human history repeats. What we see happening today, with sociopaths leading civilization to self-destruction, could have happened more than once in the distant past without any clear record surviving. Recorded history only goes back so far before fading away, maybe 5000 years or so, and yet Homo sapiens has been around for much longer, currently estimated at 200,000 years. That means we barely know 2.5% of our history. A lot could have happened in the other 97.5% of our history. We've seen how "advanced" civilization can arise in the blink of an eye, historically speaking, given what has happened in the last 500 years. There are 400 of those 500-year periods in our history, maybe more. How many of them produced great promise that self-destructed under sociopathic leadership? I wonder....

Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:40 am

The globalist have covertly bankrupted the US and found an enemy to blame. Christians, liberty lovers, constitutionalist and conspiracy thinkers will be between the military police and the secret army of the poor and immigrants. They can use the secret army to foster votes or create chaos. Newspeak will generate the Narrative and create redirection.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Most people of the world are good, loving people. To move up the ladder in the government power structure requires a ruthless, psychopathic approach. This is why we see such inhumane decisions emanating from governments around the world. The people who aspire to this level of power are generally mentally ill psychopaths. -- source

Nice to see that it's not just me saying it.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 am
Site Admin

Charming, exciting, risk-taking, power-hungry, hierarchy-climbing, egotistical, controlling, lying, scheming, cheating, fake...

Is Lance Armstrong a sociopath?

Duh.

Many years ago, I read Lance's book, "It's Not About the Bike". As a bike rider myself, I found the book compelling and inspiring. I fell for the story. I fell for the lie. I was fooled.

And in the sociopathic way of lying by telling the truth, the book title was true. It was not about the bike. It was about the con.

Lance Armstrong is a great example of why sociopaths are so dangerous. Imagine a person like that in the highest levels of government.

Our highest levels of government are chock-full of them. In fact, sociopaths control the highest levels of government to the point that non-sociopaths are excluded.

It's a private club, and you ain't in it.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:16 pm
Site Admin

There's a lot to be learned from the comments after the above video.

Notice how non-sociopaths (presumably) defend the sociopaths that con them. No wonder sociopaths rule.

1. "Nobody was ever awarded the wins that they stripped Lance of because everyone else behind him was also dirty. In other words... 'they were ALL doing it'. So, at the end of the day, Lance was the best of the best. He probably would have been number 1 if ALL were clean, and since top 10 was dirty including him, he was still the best."

2. "Anybody who believes that at least 90% or even more of the other athlete's weren't doing the same doping, as they say, I have some land in Florida for sale!!! As for Lance, he should have kept his mouth shut."

3. "why is the US Justice department WASTING my HARD EARNED tax $$$ on all these DOPING scandals ... FAR MORE important ISSUES for the US gov to WORRY about ... GET OVER IT ..."

Number 1 says if you're the best, it's OK to be a sociopath. The ends justify the means.

Number 2 says Lance should have kept his mouth shut. He did exactly that for as long as he could, until he was publicly and convincingly exposed. Exposing sociopaths, publicly identifying them, is the only real defense against them.

Number 3 says there are bigger problems. There are always bigger problems, but the root of the problems, the source of the evil, is the sociopath.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 104  Next