Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Don't be such a fool, Andy. You think I'm busted because I won't answer your questions, questions you need answered to get your story straight. But that's the whole point, you don't have your story straight. You have to ask me questions, fishing for information, asking "Is this true or false?" You have to do this because you have nothing to work with.

I, on the other hand, don't need to ask you any questions. I have my story straight, because I have all the evidence necessary. You continue to help me, demonstrating your sociopathic characteristics in full public view, making my prior evidence almost superfluous.

Your busted, Andy, and I don't need big fonts in bold with laughing smilies to make my point.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm not answering your questions.

:lol: BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:44 am
Site Admin

Running out of ammo, Andy? Since you didn't answer my questions, are you "busted" as well, or do you get special compensation?

You are starting to resemble Ice Cold from Atticus1, a particularly vicious sociopathic troll, as you may well remember.

The typical ploy of the desperate sociopath is to turn around all charges and throw them back at the prosecutor without any viable supporting evidence. I see that you have reached that point.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 am

Running out of ammo, Andy? Since you didn't answer my questions, are you "busted" as well, or do you get special compensation?

You are starting to resemble Ice Cold from Atticus1, a particularly vicious sociopathic troll, as you may well remember.

The typical ploy of the desperate sociopath is to turn around all charges and throw them back at the prosecutor without any viable supporting evidence. I see that you have reached that point.

No not at all, I have already compiled several proven links to your dishonesty which I will be posting very soon.

If remember correctly you had more dealings with Icecold than me!

Unlike you I only had a couple of run in's with him, which unfortunately left him severely battered and bruised and prompted him to not bother me further.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Though the exact rates are in question, almost all psychologists agree that male psychopaths clearly outnumber female psychopaths. The difference has resulted in a dearth of research on female psychopathy.

Like their male counterparts, female psychopaths are egocentric, manipulative, lack empathy and guilt, and are often grandiose. These broad traits manifest in different ways, however. -- source

Hillary Clinton is a classic example. She hides it well, carefully constructing a public image designed to deceive. Those that know well her private behavior will tell you it is the polar opposite of her artificial persona. She's vicious, cold, calculating, uncaring, and downright evil.

She's the perfect wife for Bill Clinton, who is himself a hard-core sociopath.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 pm

This culture worships actors. We value deception. We think con people are cool.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
This culture worships actors. We value deception. We think con people are cool.

Isn't that the truth.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 am

One must animate the spirit of liberty to contrast the huge sea of white wash tides. You can tell who has sea legs...

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 am
Site Admin

Do you think there might be any sociopaths in this group of wicked women in high positions of power and control?

Nah. That's just conspiracy theory.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 am

Nah ... not a conpsiracy theory.

Just healthy common sense ... understanding that those who ascend to power in the devil's pyramid - male or female - will acquire devil's privileges.

Of those on the list, the only one that appears to be out of her element is Kate Middleton. I don't think either her or her hubby are natural born sociopaths. Nonetheless, they both probably acquired some sociopath skills through the peers they keep. William is Diana's son as well as Charles. Diana strikes me as being a good egg in a bad hatchery. Christian Andersen's Ugly Duckling, as it were.

But here's the thing ... how much of the common masses is actually fooled by these women in power? How much think these women ascended on their own merit? How much understand the predominant Zionist occupation in play?

To wit, there are many more things to consider than mere sociopathy. Assume the presence of sociopathy and chase after the more important questions.

Pax

ps: Another question: why aren't there any Rothschild or Rockefeller women on the list, surely the most powerful of the lot ... wot? I mean, no one can seriously argue that the least-empowered Rothschild woman is not going to have as much clout as the most-empowered nonRothschild woman ... can they?

ps2: The important study here is not sociopathy (which is a virtual givens) ... but the lifting machinery within the power pyramid ... tethers, elevators, escalators, forklifts, etc.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 104  Next