Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
Dr. Paul Babiak writes in his book, Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work:

“They are masters of impression management; their insight into the psyche of others combined with a superficial – but convincing – verbal fluency allows them to change their situation skillfully as it suits the situation and their game plan.”

Doesn’t this sound like most of our politicians? They are just playing their game, tricking people into believing that their concerns about the world and society are sincere. They pretend to care while in reality, they only want more power and money. And we don’t even need a study to know this for sure. -- source

Sociopaths will call for a study if it looks like the truth might come out, because then they have another opportunity to sabotage the narrative. That's why Uncle Zook, Shadowself, and David all pretend to be knowledgeable about psychology, because they can then muddy the waters and misdirect the audience. Zook even went so far as to claim fMRI results were completely unreliable for identifying sociopaths because of a minor programming bug! Anything that can possibly be used to discredit people or methods will be used by the sociopaths. Their intent is not to pursue the truth, but to deceive.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:19 am
Site Admin

I just had a new revelation about sociopaths.

A number of sociopaths that I have exposed, including Zook at United People and of late David at Inphinet, have criticized me for referring to myself, Chicodoodoo, in the third person, as if it were a crime or a deception to do so. I never saw the merit in their choosing to pursue this kind of attack. What was wrong with me referring to Chico in the third person? How did doing so discredit me?

This morning I realized that stepping out of my shoes and into the shoes of a third person who might be observing me is a necessary characteristic of empathy! People with empathy often put themselves in another's place to experience things from their perspective. But you know who does not do this? Sociopaths. Because they lack empathy, they rarely consider what it is like to be in another's shoes. It is alien to them, and anyone who does such a thing must have something wrong with them, like the rest of the gullible fools who are so easy to deceive and manipulate. And thus they see it as a weakness, a fault, and an obvious point of attack in the battle to discredit an opponent.

All this time, I was scratching my head wondering why the sociopaths did this. Who knew?

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:05 pm
Site Admin

So it was only by accidental good fortune in the face of determined evil intent that "Political Ponerology" even made it to print. And the name of that false friend that nearly sabotaged the publishing of a seminal work on sociopaths?

Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Who is Obama’s boss? And why it matters.

It’s called the Trilateral Commission (TC).

Keep in mind that the original stated goal of the TC was to create “a new international economic order.”

In the run-up to his inauguration after the 2008 presidential election, Obama was tutored by the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Patrick Wood, author of Trilaterals Over Washington, points out there are only 87 members of the Trilateral Commission who live in America. Obama appointed eleven of them to posts in his administration.

At the top of the hierarchy, it is a private club. Only sociopaths are allowed to join. Non-sociopaths are not allowed. Why? Because they are not morally insane. Morality is not tolerated at the top.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Around one in five corporate bosses are psychopaths - a proportion similar to that among prisoners - according to a new study.

Research conducted by forensic psychologist Nathan Brooks from Bond University found 21 per cent of 261 corporated professionals had clinically significant psychopathic traits.

Characteristics such as an inability to empathise, superficiality and insincerity are all associated with the condition.

Mr. Brooks said the findings suggested businesses should screen employees according to their personality features, rather than simply their skills. -- source

I would bet money that an accurate fMRI-based test would find the percentage to be much higher than a measly 21%. Such an impartial test would be much harder to deceive and manipulate, which sociopaths are quite good at when dealing with people, like psychologists!

And the higher you go up the hierarchy, the higher the percentage of sociopaths. At the highest levels of national government, I would bet the percentage would be around 98%.

That's why government "should screen employees according to their personality features, rather than simply their skills." And not in the manner that it does now, where it screens out normal people and looks for sociopaths to hire. Because like I said in the prior post, it's a private club at the top, and only sociopaths can join.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:39 am

Hi Chico, popped in to share these "more public awareness" links before I return for more discussion in the near future when my workload eases and find you have already provided a link to what has been picked up by several media outlets here in Oz. :thumbup:

I do agree that psychopaths are undoubtedly great at "passing psychology tests" and more scientific methods need to be incorporated, but I am pleased to find these interested researchers scattered around the globe for when they can be linked up to collaborate via a GAC, a greater force will be created; not just for public awareness but for our "professionals" to actually have the opportunity to make serious noise over this issue that will attract the funding and commitment to steam roll the agenda of exposing and removing psychopathic leadership.

And if they can successfully create and promote a "psychopathic screening tool in business" its spinoff effects will be profound as it will get everyone talking, investigating, examining "behaviour" in those around them. This, in my opinion, cannot be expressed enough for its importance in providing a catalyst for Empathic Behavioural Meritocracy to catapult to front and centre stage in our political and corporate arenas!

http://www.cio.com.au/article/606738/ri ... sychopath/
13 SEPTEMBER 2016
THE RISE OF THE SUCCESSFUL CORPORATE PSYCHOPATH
"Organisations have their recruitment screening processes back to front, says forensic psychologist."

"Businesses should undertake psychological screening to help identify 'successful psychopaths' as a higher level of psychopathic traits exist among people found in the upper echelons of the corporate sector.

Forensic psychologist, Nathan Brooks - who is speaking about the emergence of non-criminal psychopathy at the APS Congress in Melbourne this week - says many businesses have their recruitment screening back to front.

"Too often companies look at skills first and then secondly, consider personality features," said Brooks. "Really it needs to be firsty about the candidate's character and then, if they pass the character test, consider whether they have the right skills," he said.

Psychopathic traits are common in the top executive levels of the corporate world with a prevalence of three to 21 percent, said Brooks. This compares to emerging studies that show one in 100 people in the general community and one if five people in the prison system are psychopathic.

The term “successful psychopath’, which emerged in the wake of the 2008 global financial crisis, has promoted a range of new studies, said Brooks. The term describes high flyers with psychopathic traits such as insincerity, a lack of empathy or remorse – people who are egocentric, charming and superficial.

As part of his PhD, Brooks – who was working with Dr Katarina Fitzon of Bond University and Dr Simon Croom of the University of San Diego – examined psychopathic traits in the business sector.
Brooks said the research has major implications for the business sector as the successful psychopath may engage in unethical and illegal business practices and have a toxic impact on other employees.

“Typically, psychopaths create a lot of chaos and generally tend to play people off against each other,” he says.
One study of 261 corporate professionals in the supply chain management industry showed extremely high prevalence rates of psychopathy with 21 per cent of participants found to have clinically significant levels of psychopathic traits – a figure clinically comparable to prison populations.

The researchers have developed a corporate personality inventory tool, designed to assist businesses to assess for psychopathic personality disorder during the recruitment process.

“We hope to implement a screening tool in businesses so that there’s an adequate assessment to hopefully identify this problem – to stop people sneaking through into positions in the business that can become very costly.”

http://www.cio.com.au/article/537320/ho ... sociopath/
http://www.forensicpsychologycentre.com ... an-brooks/

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:23 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
I do agree that psychopaths are undoubtedly great at "passing psychology tests" and more scientific methods need to be incorporated, but I am pleased to find these interested researchers scattered around the globe for when they can be linked up to collaborate via a GAC, a greater force will be created; not just for public awareness but for our "professionals" to actually have the opportunity to make serious noise over this issue that will attract the funding and commitment to steam roll the agenda of exposing and removing psychopathic leadership.

I agree, the road map is potentially there. And that road map is potentially the salvation of our species.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Francis agrees that the rise of modern social media technologies such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn have made it easier for sociopaths to exist and potentially thrive in the corporate environment.

“They know more about other people’s lives and this makes other people easier to use and exploit,” she says.

“They can communicate via electronic means rather than face-to-face. This means they can use their charm and manipulative skills deliberately and pre-planned, without getting into a face-to-face situation where they might come unstuck or get found out.” -- source

This is also the case for online forums! Sociopaths like Bill Ryan, Atticus/Stephen, Gypsy Woman/ANonyMouse, Shadowself/Star, dsimon3387/David, and many others find easy pickings in online forums. Their skills of deception and manipulation wreak havoc online, and few are the people who can see through their schemes.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Humanity is systemically stupid. People simply cannot bring themselves to admit that their society is ruled by dedicated demonic sociopaths. Challenging Russia on the field of war is about as mad as the very MAD strategic nuclear doctrine that the real Dr. Strangelove, Robert McNamara pushed to the threshold of annihilation. -- source

That's right, we are ruled by dedicated demonic sociopaths who will take us into the jaws of self-destruction. Sociopathy is "dedicated" because it cannot change its spots. Sociopathy is "demonic" because it is the source of human evil. And sociopathy is inevitably self-destructive because it is the realm of the morally insane.

How many times must we hear it before it sinks in? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 )

Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:34 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Sociopath-empath-apath triad

The usual set-up goes like this: the empath is forced to make a stand on seeing the sociopath say or do something underhand. The empath challenges the sociopath, who straight away throws others off the scent and shifts the blame on to the empath. The empath becomes an object of abuse when the apath corroborates the sociopath's perspective.

The situation usually ends badly for the empath and sometimes also for the apath, if their conscience returns to haunt them or they later become an object of abuse themselves. But, frustratingly, the sociopath often goes scot free.

Sociopaths rarely vary this tried-and-tested formula because it virtually guarantees them success. -- source

That is exactly the way it works. I watched this develop at Inphinet when sociopath David decided to take down Chicodoodoo. Note the crucial role of the "apaths".

Quote:
The apath. We call those who collude in the sport of the sociopath apathetic, or apaths. In this situation, it means a lack of concern or being indifferent to the targeted person.

Apaths are an integral part of the sociopath's arsenal and contribute to sociopathic abuse. Sociopaths have an uncanny knack of knowing who will assist them in bringing down the person they are targeting. It is not necessarily easy to identify an apath; in other circumstances, an apath can show ample empathy and concern for others - just not in this case. The one attribute an apath must have is a link to the target.

How apaths, who might otherwise be fair-minded people, become involved in such destructive business is not hard to understand, but it can be hard to accept. The main qualifying attribute is poor judgment resulting from lack of insight. They might be jealous of or angry at the target, and thus have something to gain from the evolving situation. -- source

Sociopaths gather a team of like-minded associates to "gang up" on their targeted opponent. Sociopath Bush senior did this with the 1991 war on Iraq, assembling an "international coalition" to give his illicit campaign legitimacy. Bush junior repeated the same coalition process for his 2003 war on Iraq. So you can see it is indeed a "tried-and-tested formula" that "virtually guarantees success". And David at Inphinet used it too. Coincidence? I think not.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:48 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
I feel understanding the psychopath is one of the most important things we can do in humanity. The collective influence of the social predator is directly responsible for all the pain in the world. If humanity identifies these people, and they are shunned of their anti-social behavior in our own personal life, and keep them from positions of power, we would have a world without evil. -- source at 2:05:50

There it is, the same solution I have arrived at for dealing with the curse of the sociopaths -- identify and disqualify. It's quite a treat to see another independently arrive at the same solution.

In fact, the video (below) spends 30+ minutes looking at the problem of sociopaths / psychopaths. Check it out for yourself, starting at about the 1:53:00 mark.

The Greatest Truth Never Told - Full

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 104  Next