Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Well summarized, Gemma. It is truly a sad situation for humanity. The money system was long ago co-opted by the ruling sociopaths, and we are now slaves to both the money system and the ruling sociopaths. Nearly all decisions are made with monetary profit as the driving factor. Our business models are sociopathic, our government models are sociopathic, and so are the education, health care, and justice systems. The psychopathic logic has infected nearly everything, like a metastasizing cancer.

All indications are that humanity is in the terminal stages of complete system failure.

Last night I read about an individual human being who was also in the terminal stages of complete system failure (here). At the very last minute of a long and painful struggle of trying every cure imaginable, the true solution was found and implemented. The individual saved himself. It was like a miracle, but only because the knowledge of the root problem had always been missing.

Will humanity be lucky enough to pull off the same kind of miracle? It is a heavy burden knowing that the odds are against us.

At the same time, I am reading George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography. Bush Senior is the epitome of psychopathic logic, and it is so much worse than I realized, and I had already realized a lot. I knew he was Skull and Bones, a CIA operative, CIA director, participant in the JFK assassination, vice-president of the United States, president of the United States, and father of another president of the United States. Only a highly skilled uber-sociopath could forge such a path. And as this book is showing me, he is off the charts. And the biggest problem is, nearly every human in the top positions of leadership and control in this world is of similar constitution!

I am reminded of a single, simple comment I viewed last night that the appropriately named "Holeekrap" left here:

"We're effed."

I would like to change that, or at least try.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Above Link quote: "Mixed Seed: US Gov to Lift Ban on Part-Human, Part-Animal Embryos" And here we keep hurtling as now the chimera one has also seamlessly emerged from out of the sophisticated dungeon labs onto the global floor!

I'm so into science but not when it is controlled AND MONITORED by "psychopathic logic" - meaning, (as you well know), there is always a covert sinister motive and intention that is not driven by ethical values and therefore, sadly and unjustly, those doing the "ethical watching" will be carefully handpicked. It's happened already of course and happens over and over and over again; for unless I have early onset Alzheimer's I don't remember contributing to a referendum over the past few years on the ethics of chimera experimentation.

In Australia our government has taken the "It'll be alright mate" attitude a tad too far as the only referendums our populace have had the opportunity to weigh in on over the past 50 years was daylight savings and extended opening hours for shops.
https://www.elections.wa.gov.au/electio ... eferendums
And how thrilling and intelligently rewarding this was :crazy:
For weeks leading up to the referendum all radio and television outlets were inviting the public in for discussions; from memory one of the heftiest daily arguments against daylight savings was the risk of damage to curtains from fading!

Whilst psychopathic logic governs our humanity and is in control of science and experimentation it will only be a matter of time before psychopaths, or coerced psychopaths, (of which our world is overrun with due to the enforced survival attitude dominating ethical decision making processes), find an exploitation opportunity for "waste" products of chimera experimentation and bham we've got cross contamination into the food supply and we have gone down another "lovely path of crap" into overt cannibalism.

You know Chico I'm so fucking tired of people defending the psychopathic, demon-devil whatever one wants to bloody call it, cruelty logic! I've had 30 year friends believe that inequality/race division is "natural",
(masqueraded as nature because we are educated to believe the Darwinism Alpha indoctrination that mind controls everyone to think we have nothing more to offer our social construct than what a wolf can imagine for its pack),
and that survival of the fittest will always reign over humanity, so basically get with it or suffer as we do not have the power to create anything different. And I did try many years ago to "think and believe like everyone else" but soon discovered the pain and depression of being a "convert to the ideology of psychopathic inequality" was far more damaging.

The fact that good hearted, caring, loving, compassionate, intelligent people are unable to comprehend, let alone imagine, a completely transformed world that is not run on the philosophy of psychopathic scarcity, inequality and fear, is tragic. What is even more tragic is that even when they can open up their imagination to a world of resource equality, sustainability and decision making processes, they sabotage the new by bringing the baggage of the old system and overlaying it onto the new.
The fact that a majority of humanity cannot believe that within humanity we have the extraordinary intellectual capability to create a new system is fascinating - in a disturbing way!
The psychopathic mind control over humanity is overwhelming!

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
...unless I have early onset Alzheimer's I don't remember contributing to a referendum over the past few years on the ethics of chimera experimentation.

That's right, we are given the "illusion of choice", as George Carlin so aptly put it. No important decisions are made by the governed. None. We are only allowed to make insignificant choices.

Gemma wrote:
...one of the heftiest daily arguments against daylight savings was the risk of damage to curtains from fading!

The insanity is beyond belief! It's like a broken record in Western Australia, with the Daylight Savings question being recycled periodically, with the same result four times now. I think it is just a drill so the ruling sociopaths can confirm that the populace is still as dumb as sheep.

Gemma wrote:
Whilst psychopathic logic governs our humanity and is in control of science and experimentation it will only be a matter of time before psychopaths, or coerced psychopaths, (of which our world is overrun with due to the enforced survival attitude dominating ethical decision making processes), find an exploitation opportunity...

Yes, the ruling sociopaths even have a saying about that -- "Never let a crisis go to waste."

Rahm Emanuel: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste

Hillary Clinton - Never let a crisis go to waste

Gemma wrote:
You know Chico I'm so fucking tired of people defending the psychopathic, demon-devil whatever one wants to bloody call it, cruelty logic!

You and me both! I feel your pain, not because I claim to have mountains of empathy, but because the same torture is inflicted on me almost daily. I engage sociopaths often enough to see these effects up close and personal.

Gemma wrote:
I've had 30 year friends believe that inequality/race division is "natural"...

The arguments supporting such a belief are pervasive and have the seal of approved authority. And why wouldn't they, as this is what the ruling sociopaths want us to believe. How else can they justify to us the enslaving of humanity to serve them? For that to succeed, inequality must be the norm, and empathy must be anesthetized.

Gemma wrote:
And I did try many years ago to "think and believe like everyone else" but soon discovered the pain and depression of being a "convert to the ideology of psychopathic inequality" was far more damaging.

Indeed. When a person of empathy embraces the philosophy of sociopaths, the cognitive dissonance will be debilitating.

Gemma wrote:
What is even more tragic is that even when they can open up their imagination to a world of resource equality, sustainability and decision making processes, they sabotage the new by bringing the baggage of the old system and overlaying it onto the new.

Yes, I've noticed that. Most people can't think outside the box they have always known. I often point to the native Americans who lived without banks and money for much longer than the United States has been in existence. They were not led by sociopaths, and that is why they succumbed so easily to the forked tongue of the white Europeans. You can feel the empathy in the words of Chief Joseph and know they were real humans. A quote by Chief Seattle is one of my favorites:

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. -- source

Gemma wrote:
The fact that a majority of humanity cannot believe that within humanity we have the extraordinary intellectual capability to create a new system is fascinating - in a disturbing way!
The psychopathic mind control over humanity is overwhelming!

The psychopathic mind control over humanity is not only overwhelming, it is an obscenity in the truest sense of the word.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:19 am

Quote:
You and me both! I feel your pain, not because I claim to have mountains of empathy, but because the same torture is inflicted on me almost daily. I engage sociopaths often enough to see these effects up close and personal.

Thanks Chico, I am so very grateful to have finally found someone who clearly identifies a precise causality that overlays the labyrinth of problems we endure in our civilization, for as I stated before I am so over how we are indoctrinated into arguing for our limitations to the sickening point of idolizing limitations as though demonstrative callous behaviours are what we need to emulate.
With a source causality that can clearly determine multiple effects in multiple disciplines, we have a very real shot at bringing forth a cure.

And of course there are loads of other people in the world that see the world through the same eyes, not necessarily having clearly identified psychopathic logic/behaviour vs empathic logic/behaviour, yet, but definitely seriously motivated toward finding cures for the injustice of social inequalities that are a result of psychopathic leadership.

Peter Joseph I believe is one of these people, Chuck Collins (@42:00 in Jamie Johnson's The One Percent Documentary) could well become another; and this is why with your help I intend over time to collate a list of people, as well as formulate a proposal for contacting these people with the purpose of discussing how to not only unite resources for a global awareness campaign but how to tackle the psychological memes that cause so much resistance over multiple disciplines.

Chuck Collins: Certainly comes across as a supporter of empathic logic to me and appears to be struggling to find a cure; which is why finding the causality is essential before a cure can be prescribed. It would be interesting to have discussions with Chuck Collins re psychopathic leadership for it appears Chuck is assuming the controllers know and understand his empathic nature in his invitation in the following vid. I wonder if Chuck has really pondered the question of "why" some of the wealthy are waiting to be invited! :face:

Imagine if Chuck were to "get it" how he could transform his conversations with his wealthy families/friends, let alone his TEDx talks and activism.

Wealthiest One Percent, Come Home! | Chuck Collins | TEDxJamaicaPlain
http://inequality.org/wealthiest-percent-home/

The One Percent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:29 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
I am so very grateful to have finally found someone who clearly identifies a precise causality that overlays the labyrinth of problems we endure in our civilization,...

This is the thing that always amazes me. I would be happy to be shown that I am wrong, that sociopathy is not the root of humanity's problems. But it's not happening. In fact, the opposite is happening, as I continue to learn how sociopathy is precisely the root of humanity's problems. Religion has vaguely hinted at this for thousands of years, describing it as the battle of good versus evil, but never able to correctly identify the source of either good or evil. Good comes from empathy, and evil comes from lack of empathy. That answer is hidden in plain sight right in front of our faces, exactly as sociopaths would delight in.

Gemma wrote:
... for as I stated before I am so over how we are indoctrinated into arguing for our limitations to the sickening point of idolizing limitations as though demonstrative callous behaviours are what we need to emulate.

I love your clarity! Yes, it's part of the grand deception, to make us falsely believe we are free, when we could hardly be more enslaved. This grand deception is reflected over and over again, hammered into our psyches, by psy-ops like World War I, World War II, the Holocaust, 9/11, and all the current machinations setting us up for World War III.

Gemma wrote:
Peter Joseph I believe is one of these people, Chuck Collins (@42:00 in Jamie Johnson's The One Percent Documentary) could well become another; and this is why with your help I intend over time to collate a list of people, as well as formulate a proposal for contacting these people with the purpose of discussing how to not only unite resources for a global awareness campaign but how to tackle the psychological memes that cause so much resistance over multiple disciplines.

I agree, and you are correct to pursue this plan of action. While the first step is education, the next step is organization. That is why I started United People, but alas, I am better at analyzing the problems than I am at organizing people. The current model of steering the Followers is based on deception and manipulation (naturally, since ruling sociopaths do that), and I am opposed to that kind of thing. Steering the masses with truth and common interest will be the emergent model, if the sociopathic model can be overturned.

Gemma wrote:
Chuck Collins: Certainly comes across as a supporter of empathic logic to me and appears to be struggling to find a cure; which is why finding the causality is essential before a cure can be prescribed.

Exactly. You can't solve the problem until you thoroughly understand the problem. As a natural-born problem-solver (aren't we all?), I am well aware of that, but I love that you have stated it so clearly.

Gemma wrote:
It would be interesting to have discussions with Chuck Collins re psychopathic leadership for it appears Chuck is assuming the controllers know and understand his empathic nature in his invitation in the following vid. I wonder if Chuck has really pondered the question of "why" some of the wealthy are waiting to be invited! :face:

Quite right. They aren't "waiting". Chuck assumes the wealthy have his level of empathy, which is the classic mistake people of empathy make.

Gemma wrote:
Imagine if Chuck were to "get it" how he could transform his conversations with his wealthy families/friends, let alone his TEDx talks and activism.

That is the key. We have to "get it". We have to thoroughly understand the problem. We have to care enough about humanity to save it. Because humanity is us.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:00 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
There are seven characteristics I can think of that define a sociopath, although I’m sure the list could be extended:

1. Sociopaths completely lack a conscience or any capacity for real regret about hurting people. Although they pretend the opposite.
  2. Sociopaths put their own desires and wants on a totally different level from those of other people. Their wants are incommensurate. They truly believe their ends justify their means. Although they pretend the opposite.
  3. Sociopaths consider themselves superior to everyone else, because they aren’t burdened by the emotions and ethics others have - they’re above all that. They’re arrogant. Although they pretend the opposite.
  4. Sociopaths never accept the slightest responsibility for anything that goes wrong, even though they’re responsible for almost everything that goes wrong. You’ll never hear a sincere apology from them.
  5. Sociopaths have a lopsided notion of property rights. What’s theirs is theirs, and what’s yours is theirs too. They therefore defend currency inflation and taxation as good things.
  6. Sociopaths usually pick the wrong target to attack. If they lose their wallet, they kick the dog. If 16 Saudis fly planes into buildings, they attack Afghanistan.
  7. Sociopaths traffic in disturbing news, they love to pass on destructive rumors, and they’ll falsify information to damage others.
-- source

I highlighted the text "Although they pretend the opposite." It applies to all descriptions of sociopaths! I cannot emphasize enough this critical understanding about sociopaths, which is the foundation of the deception they practice as a matter of routine. When I say sociopaths are chameleons, this is what I am talking about. They pretend to be normal people, when they are the exact opposite! It is their main lie -- "I'm normal, you're the problem."

Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
... you don't have to just be neurologically wired to be a sociopath because those that are have created the systems and conditions for sociopathic behaviours to thrive in and be rewarded to sustain the system. Is it any wonder that these behaviours are systemic and considered "normal" and that a good portion of humanity live with a gnawing guilt daily without realizing it is because they have to religiously perform anti-social behaviours daily in their work/labour environments just to survive.

This to me is the next big wake-up call that humanity needs. We've already transitioned well into the wake-up phase of our systems being corrupt but without recognizing the psychology behind those systems there is little hope for change.

This quote is so astounding to me! I don't believe I have ever encountered anyone with the depth of understanding about sociopaths that Gemma demonstrates here. When I talk about how sociopaths mold us in their image, this is what I am talking about. They trick us into making them our leaders, then as our leaders they modify the system to further facilitate their plans to trick us into giving them even more power and control!

You can see the culmination of this in the 2016 American presidential race, where two blatant sociopaths vie for public approval to lead the parasitic government of the United States! It is absurd beyond belief to put a "morally insane" human being at the head of the most bullying nation on Earth and then expect peace and goodwill towards all. We will get the exact opposite -- war and goodwill towards none.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:55 pm
Site Admin

You might want to watch "The Corporation" again, with an eye for sociopathy. Sociopaths rise to the top of the human hierarchy relying on their skills of deception and manipulation. Liars with bad intent succeed in the corporate world. Money, the primary focus of all business, is one of the most powerful tools of power and control in the human landscape, and you can be sure that sociopaths will be there to pursue it. The effects of the 1%, the sociopaths, permeate the human world. In fact, they dominate it. Does it make sense that the least caring among us, the people with the little to no empathy, would be our leaders and operate with our best interests in mind? Of course it doesn't. We see the worsening results in our world today, a world that is literally poisoned by the "morally insane" psychology of sociopaths.

The Corporation (2003)

Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:12 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
This is what the cynics just don’t seem to grasp; we are dealing with a group of narcissistic psychopaths organized around a cult ideology and with nearly unlimited resources at their fingertips. These people think they are rising man-gods, like the Egyptian pharaohs of old. They cannot be persuaded through superior logic or emotional appeal. They will not be deterred by mass activism or peaceful redress. They only understand one thing — the force of arms and the usefulness of lies. -- source

I think that's correct. Sociopaths are not deterred by superior logic. Sociopaths are not deterred by emotional appeal. Sociopaths are not deterred by mass activism. Sociopaths are not deterred by peaceful redress.

Sociopaths are only deterred by force of arms or the palpable threat of force of arms.

I would love to be proven wrong about this, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:55 am

Quote:
This is what the cynics just don’t seem to grasp; we are dealing with a group of narcissistic psychopaths organized around a cult ideology and with nearly unlimited resources at their fingertips. These people think they are rising man-gods, like the Egyptian pharaohs of old. They cannot be persuaded through superior logic or emotional appeal. They will not be deterred by mass activism or peaceful redress. They only understand one thing — the force of arms and the usefulness of lies. -- source

This by the writer in the comments section is quite revealing to his line of thinking :thumbup:

Quote:
written by Brandon Smith , August 18, 2016

@Andrew

I think you should educate yourself further on inherent moral conscience before you call other people "deluded". Look into the psychological studies of Carl Jung to begin with, then the work of Steven Pinker at MIT.

There is no such thing as "subjective morality". There is only universal inherent conscience. The 10 commandments are merely a reflection of inherent conscience.

Why do you assume that the globalists need to be "replaced" with anyone? This a rather naive mentality, but not an uncommon one. Sadly, too many people think that an elitist class is some kind of inevitability because they have no concept of life without one.

Again, NO ONE has subjective morality. There is only inherent conscience which is set in psychological stone. Either you listen to it, or you ignore it, but we do not have the capacity to make up a moral code that goes against conscience without suffering severe psychological drawbacks - the elites, for instance, have become damaged psychopaths in their efforts to ignore their inherent conscience.

Such psychopaths do not need to be replaced, just done away with. The power structures they have created are not necessary to humanity's prosperity. The fact that you think they are a forgone conclusion reveals an unfortunate bias that you need to work on.

I also enjoyed his article on 8 character traits and skills that are hard to find during a crisis:
http://personalliberty.com/8-character- ... -a-crisis/

In 5 weeks I get another 2 week break and will be locking myself away to prepare a couple of threads here for a Global Awareness Campaign (GAC) re Psychopathic Leadership [as discussed previously] , e.g. links; discussions; contact list; format; header titles and content for proposal, etc.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 104  Next