Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Mindblowing Info About Psychopaths, Freeman Movement, Feminism & More, Thomas Sheridan and Max Igan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbDb_0D9KfM

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:55 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Mindblowing Info About Psychopaths, Freeman Movement, Feminism & More, Thomas Sheridan and Max Igan

Thomas Sheridan is disturbing here with his recommendations for non-opposition to the sociopathic system and individual sociopaths, all in the name of personal comfort. He is actually arguing from the perspective of a Follower or a Minion, which makes me wonder if he is being deceptive and manipulative in a sociopathic way to encourage people to be Followers or Minions. Yes, he recommends completely disengaging from sociopaths, but he is against actively opposing them. This is barely a viable option for personal interactions with individual sociopaths, for there all you are doing is passing the sociopath on to the next hapless victim, who is probably less capable than you at defending himself. You are not solving the problem, you are simply giving it to someone else to deal with. It is the selfish thing to do. It's like burying your head in the sand so that you don't see the problem or have to deal with it, at least not until it begins kicking you in the butt.

At the societal level, there is much less opportunity to disengage. The game is pretty much rigged in every direction. Active opposition is the only path to a solution. Disengaging is just another form of capitulation and accomplishes nothing other than a temporary moment of enhanced personal comfort. It works to the sociopaths' advantage in that there is no real opposition. It's like the parasitic bandits of the Old West, preying on the isolated ranchers. Until the law-abiding people get fed up, unite, and form a strong posse, the bandits have free reign.

Something similar played out here in the forum with our resident sociopaths of GW, Zook, Andy, and Pod. Banning them accomplishes nothing. It just sends them along their way to prey on others. Active opposition in the form of confronting and exposing them is more effective. They must be publicly identified so that their true nature is known to all. It's exhausting work, but there is no other solution. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I would be delighted to learn of a better solution, but so far, I haven't found any other genuine solutions. There appears to be no easy way out of this problem, only one of hard work and discomfort. Even worse, all that hard work and discomfort is disproportionately loaded at the front end, making the smooth sailing at the back end fall out of sight below the horizon. Very few are willing to tackle the problem when the reward is not visible or even imaginable.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 pm
Site Admin

Opposing the sociopaths allows us to know our enemies. It gives us the possibility of a "commons" victory over evil. Disengaging guarantees our blissful ignorance and temporary selfish comfort.

My preference is to know my enemies, know reality, and know truth. I prefer to understand the psychology of the sociopathic mind, to know what I'm up against, and to search for genuine solutions that will serve all of us.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm
Site Admin

In what careers do you find the most sociopaths? Bankers, business leaders, lawyers, and politicians immediately spring to mind, but are their others?

Oh yeah...

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 am

Quote:
all in the name of personal comfort.

On the other hand he is warning naive people of what they are facing. His analysis of the Freeman movement is excellent imho. For example do you know one person who is off the Grid and is not subjected to being demonized? Family suffered?

Quote:
sociopath on to the next hapless victim

That is true, but to say its not a viable way is untrue. Identifying sociopathy is a big part of the puzzle, how you disseminate that information to the community is another.

Quote:
It's like burying your head in the sand

I know what you mean. T.S. did write a book on the subject and does numerous radio shows exposing the sociopathic dynamic.

Quote:
Active opposition is the only path to a solution.

I agree, but to what degree should be understood as a form of informed consent. Complete opposition to one, will get someone destroyed. The Freeman analysis points to this.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:32 am
Site Admin

Just as a negative environment can influence a person to be more sociopathic, a positive environment can influence a person to be less sociopathic. Genetic factors also play a prominent role, and there is even evidence that the environment influences genetic expression.

Quote:
The hallmark of the Decompression Model is positive reinforcement. The institutionalized youth are monitored continuously by all staff members for any sign of positive behavior, however small. When spotted, the behavior is reinforced with some sort of reward. The youth are also told that their rewards can scale, meaning the longer they persist with good behavior, the greater the prizes become. What starts out as a pat on the shoulder graduates to a candy bar, which graduates to the right to play video games, and so on and so forth. The youth were being introduced to the simple benefits of social society. -- source

Note that the influence is not a cure, but an improvement (or a degradation).

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 am
Site Admin

You can see the calling cards of the sociopaths in the stories told by many truth-seekers, even when those truth-seekers may not be completely aware of what they are describing (which is the situation for all of us).

This is from a blog called "Amazon Tightrope Walk To The Edge of Tomorrow" by Richard Sauder.

Quote:
Instead, what ayahuasca showed me was that the Earth and humanity are under a withering assault by a sort of thing that I have decided to call The Machine. While it is immensely conscious, and is tremendously self-aware, it possesses a peculiar sort of soulless consciousness, without a living spirit connection to the Divine, that I could see. I perceived its intent as thoroughly demonic, as a total repudiation of the noble, edifying, loving, vital, life nourishing aspect of Creation. It is relentless; it is without remorse, compassion or pity. It will not stop coming. It will use anyone or anything to achieve its goal, which appears to be total domination, subjugation, conquest and even total destruction of the Earth and humanity, if it comes to that.
Quote:
It's hard to wrap your mind around this entity. It is like an alien, demonic, global vampire that knows how to push humanity's buttons to get the results it wants.
Quote:
There are violent rogues at every level of the world system, from Washington, DC to the Middle East to the Amazon and every point in between. We do not get our planet back unless we deal with them. That's just the way it is.

I see sociopaths.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Our answer is simply that the people who want to control others be removed from positions of control and that the people who want to be left alone just be left alone. Association and participation should always be voluntary; otherwise, society loses value. This is not anarchy in the sense that consequence is removed. Rather, the rights of the individual become paramount; and the liberties of the one take precedence over the ever vaporous demands of some abstract group. -- source

My solution has long been:

1. Identify the sociopaths.

2. Disqualify sociopaths from positions of power and control over others.

In both of these steps, "association and participation" must be mandatory! All individuals must be regularly tested for sociopathy, just as we test all drivers (or used to) before they can get their drivers license or have it renewed. It's interesting that without some very important and specific prerequisites, freedom cannot flourish. It requires some structure. Absolute freedom leads to tyranny precisely because sociopaths exist and are free to deceive and manipulate others into slavery. That concept is critical to understand. If sociopaths are free to operate unrestrained, freedom will always be undermined.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
There really are people, and institutions made up of people, who respond with hatred in the presence of goodness and would destroy the good insofar as it is in their power to do so. They do this not with conscious malice but blindly, lacking awareness of their own evil -- indeed seeking to avoid any such awareness. -- M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled

This is from the short chapter called "The Problem of Evil" on page 278 of the book. Do you recognize that Peck is describing sociopaths here? He has also included their institutions -- such as secret societies, Big Business, militaries, and governments. We might even include online forums among those sociopathic institutions, given what I and many others have experienced.

We have seen in this forum how actively sociopaths avoid the awareness of their own evil. We saw it with Zook, with Andy, and with Pod. Identify them as sociopaths, and they throw the same accusation back at you, almost like an involuntary reflex. Non-sociopaths do not react in the same way. They seek awareness. They seek truth. They do not try to manufacture truth, to have power over it, to control it, or to manipulate it. Those are the attributes of the sociopath. Non-sociopaths seek to know the truth, to understand it, to accept it, and to work within it.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Quote:
We have seen in this forum how actively sociopaths avoid the awareness of their own evil. We saw it with Zook, with Andy, and with Pod.

Deluded Idiot and a "closet in denial" sociopath, who tries to disguise and camouflage his underlaying infliction... that sums up Chico, the "would of worn the SS uniform" with righteous honour...had he had the chance...gets some help you fool. :problem:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 104  Next