Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
Incredible stuff Chic! I can't manage all the crap spewing out of Zooks propaganda machine. I salute you for keeping the truth above water.

Zook is piling it on, thicker and higher. He doesn't have any choice, otherwise it all collapses like a house of cards.

magamud wrote:
You absolutely need well informed people to critically think, and seek the truth. Once they understand the sociopathic system, these psychopaths won't be able to run free without consequences.

That is the key, and that is why we are targeted by those that wish to remain unrecognized and incognito.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:59 am

Sociopaths are running free, unchecked, unchallenged and definitely unaccountable.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 am

Its easy to find a sociopath. Just ask them about fluoridation, nuclear energy, gmo's etc....

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:51 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its easy to find a sociopath.

I think I could argue that it is hard to recognize a sociopath. I never realized that Pod was a sociopath until I had a great deal of interaction with Zook the sociopath and Andy the sociopath. Then when Pod rode in to earn favors from Zook by "watching his back", it all crystallized for me. Pod had been one of the forum members at Nexus (known as Ross there, a moderator) that I respected, because he seemed even-keeled and balanced. But my interactions with him one-on-one had been puzzling (as in Thomas Sheridan's Puzzling People). Pod talked the talk like a pro, but when it came time to walk the talk, he wouldn't. That always left me puzzled, because he seemed as normal as me, but he didn't behave as I would in his shoes at those critical moments. Now I know why. He fooled me, just as Zook and Andy had fooled me. Sociopaths are masters at fooling people. You could even say it's their nature.

I will bet there are some women out there that have been played and dumped by Pod who could really open our eyes about him. Bill Ryan left a trail of psychologically manipulated women behind him, one of whom confided in me, and she confirmed my suspicions that he is indeed a sociopath. Pod strikes me as very much the Bill Ryan type of sociopath - charming, conniving, subtly selfish, convincing, and a very smooth operator who can fool almost anyone.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:38 am

Its hard and easy. The issue is so complex, because there is a wide variance and its been hidden for so long. If we talk about it and scratch more then the surface we have done well. The difficulty in identifying this behavior is due to how a sociopath can mimic a human so well. We can tease a diagnosis through actions, thought patterns or moral questions, but that still is not enough. Sociopaths are very good at taking new information and using it for their deceptive ways in real time. We saw some of that here when dandy and zook would mimic the very questions I was asking to project their malfeasance onto me. These characters are true chameleons.

I am seeing these types in most human relationships. Its if this parasite dynamic is infecting all natural humans. They are co opting the hosts energy, mind and usually its system environment. And just by proxy its infecting the host to become sociopathic. Im afraid this pattern is in everything and everywhere.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Quote:
I never realized that Pod was a sociopath until I had a great deal of interaction with Zook the sociopath and Andy the sociopath. Then when Pod rode in to earn favors from Zook by "watching his back", it all crystallized for me.

You feel better now Hugh?

If so, it will only be temporary.

Attempting to drag my ass through the mud based on your deluded fabrications is nothing less than a desperate measure to give yourself some sort of sick satisfaction, justification and pseudo relief from your own pain...YOU know what I'm talking about mate...and you know you brought all that on yourself...but then again maybe you don't?

Deal with it before it is to late...seek some professional help for the sake of all those that have to deal with you...the evidence is there if you remove your inner fabrications, but only if you are willing to submit and persue professional assistance.

I understand your dilema and frustrations and understand why you project your pain towards others.

Man up mate...help is at hand if you are willing to seek it.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:13 pm
Site Admin

pod wrote:
YOU know what I'm talking about mate...and you know you brought all that on yourself...but then again maybe you don't?

Deal with it before it is to late...seek some professional help for the sake of all those that have to deal with you...the evidence is there if you remove your inner fabrications, but only if you are willing to submit and persue professional assistance.

I understand your dilema and frustrations and understand why you project your pain towards others.

Man up mate...help is at hand if you are willing to seek it.

It's no surprise that you have a game you want to play, Pod. You hint at some secret understanding, but you won't reveal it, as if you are doing me a favor. I know full well you're not going to do me any favors, because you are a sociopath. I know you have a game you want to play, because you are a sociopath. I know you are out for revenge, because you have been exposed, and a sociopath never forgives being exposed.

OK, let's play your game.

You get to start the game, because you are creating the game. That's what sociopaths do, so go ahead. I'll call your bluff, so let's see what you can do.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:30 am

Dead mans bluff I'm in...

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:44 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Sociopaths are very good at taking new information and using it for their deceptive ways in real time. We saw some of that here when dandy and zook would mimic the very questions I was asking to project their malfeasance onto me. These characters are true chameleons.

I agree. Zook and Andy have been very helpful in advancing our understanding of the sociopathic mind. I believe Pod wants to have a go at it as well. When I started this forum, I would never have predicted the good fortune we have endured. GypsyWoman was an incredible experience in deception and manipulation, almost a lethal trial by fire. She was "boot camp" for me and my foray into the alien world of sociopaths, but what a learning experience! Then Zook, then Andy, and now Pod. I have a feeling that they are beginning to line up to test their mettle on this measly forum, to succeed where other sociopaths have failed. We don't ask for money, we don't have a significant membership base, we don't have a hierarchical power pyramid, we don't have much of anything, yet still they come.

It's incredible.

magamud wrote:
Its (as) if this parasite dynamic is infecting all natural humans. They are co opting the hosts energy, mind and usually its system environment. And just by proxy its infecting the host to become sociopathic. Im afraid this pattern is in everything and everywhere.

I'm seeing that, too. I had a person phone me to dispute an online sale that he committed to, paid for, and then wanted to cancel for no good reason at no penalty, despite fees I would have to pay. His arguments were so subtly absurd that I was immediately reminded of Zook. I knew what I was dealing with in short order. He took the case to the highest levels in little time, but I responded with exactly what happened, which was quickly confirmed by the arbitrator, and the case was quickly decided in my favor. All I had to do was tell the truth (which is so easy to do), while he had to twist things around and keep track of his lies. And that's the difference in a nutshell.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:02 am

I figure it's the fruits of searching for the truth, winding up here. And yes I'm very blessed to be here. I honor everyone.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 104  Next