Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
andywight wrote:
You told me a while back about your ex wife being sociopath, is that what inspired you to become an internet "sociopath-buster" Chico?

I'm excited! I think this could be another fun story! I'm pretty sure I haven't heard this one, so please continue.

:thumbup:

So let me get this straight!

1 - You didn't lie about not knowing that Truthunter and several other members had been deregistered, so my "story" about having evidence to the contrary is false.

2 - You're not avoiding answering my question about the validity of my information I posted about your connection to Truthunter because its false.

3 - You were never married to a sociopath

So technically I haven't disclosed any private information about you, so can you then please explain why you posted personal information about me and still refuse to remove it?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:58 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Still trying to get your story straight, Andy? Still pumping me for information? Why should I make your vendetta easier for you to accomplish?

andywight wrote:
so can you then please explain why you posted personal information about me and still refuse to remove it?

Can you please highlight for all of us the "personal information" that you are so concerned about?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am

Can you please highlight for all of us the "personal information" that you are so concerned about?

Stop playing games Hugh Martin, all of it!

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Sociopaths never answer facts; they always attack the messenger.

Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger! -- source

Recognize this behavior, Andy?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

This is not a game from my perspective, Andy Wight. You see it as a game because you are a sociopath. Your particular psychology causes you to see everything as a game, a game where you deceive and manipulate your way to a perceived victory consisting of exercising power and control over others. It is what you are.

I don't see it as a game because I am a non-sociopath. My particular psychology causes me to see everything as a quest for truth, seeking the knowledge of how the world really works and how I can contribute to making life better for the common good. Unfortunately for you, that requires me to expose the deception and the manipulation the sociopaths try to hide from their victims. It requires me to expose the identities of the sociopaths, which they also try to hide. I expose the truth. It is what I am.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 pm

andywight wrote:

This is not a game from my perspective, Andy Wight. You see it as a game because you are a sociopath. Your particular psychology causes you to see everything as a game, a game where you deceive and manipulate your way to a perceived victory consisting of exercising power and control over others. It is what you are.

I don't see it as a game because I am a non-sociopath. My particular psychology causes me to see everything as a quest for truth, seeking the knowledge of how the world really works and how I can contribute to making life better for the common good. Unfortunately for you, that requires me to expose the deception and the manipulation the sociopaths try to hide from their victims. It requires me to expose the identities of the sociopaths, which they also try to hide. I expose the truth. It is what I am.

What is it you're calling yourself now? Oh yes now I remember Chicodoodoo the Sociopath buster!!! :shock:

Do you also have a special costume at home that goes with that title? :lol:

1 - You didn't lie about not knowing that Truthunter and several other members had been deregistered, so my "story" about having evidence to the contrary is false.

2 - You're not avoiding answering my question about the validity of my information I posted about your connection to Truthunter because its false.

So technically I haven't disclosed any private information about you, so can you then please explain why you posted personal information about me and still refuse to remove it?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:18 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Arguing technicalities, are we? What exactly are you calling "personal information about me"?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:19 am

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:46 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Be my guest, get it straight!

Normally, Andy, when your questions aren't answered, you jump to your pre-planned conclusion, pointing to the lack of a response as "proof" that your conclusion is justified. Well, go ahead, take your shot. I'm not answering your questions. It's a different ballgame now, because I know what you are and how you play your game. We've already seen how you become your own worst enemy when you run your mouth, so go for it. Tell us what it proves when Chico ignores your three little questions.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:21 am

I'm not answering your questions.

:lol: BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol:

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 104  Next