Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Unfortunately the vid has been blocked in Oz due to "copyright grounds from WMG :(
The sociopath-empath-apath triad link in post above though is very informative - thanks.

Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:28 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Unfortunately the vid has been blocked in Oz due to "copyright grounds from WMG :(

May those censors rot in Hell for all eternity! :bdevil:

It probably won't help, but the guy who did that incredible video has a website here. He has video 1 of 57 posted there, and if you click on the playlist icon in the upper left corner of the first video, you can get to the entire series. I think the videos on psychopaths start at # 34 or 35. Maybe you will be able to view those? I sure hope so.

Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:36 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A few days ago, we reported on Dr. Ben Carson’s controversial comments which he made in an off the cuff assessment of the President’s State of the Union speech. Carson stated that Obama lies and looks good doing it – just “like most psychopaths.”

The Washington Post decided that just wasn’t right, and did a post which tried to prove Carson didn’t know what he was talking about.

The conclusion?

Psychologist Deborah Stokes said Carson was probably trying to say that the President is a “charming sociopath,” something she seemed to agree with because “we see that with politicians.”

She also stated that we also see that “with cult figures.”

Whoops. -- source

This goes to show the confusion and misconceptions associated with the term "sociopath". When you understand the evolution and corruption of the labels used to identify the evil ones (morally insane -> psychopath -> sociopath -> antisocial personality disorder), you can plainly see that the corruption of the language serves to keep the sociopaths unidentified. After all, the public is arguing over what to call them, and not what to do about them!

Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:09 am
Site Admin

I had a thought today that clearly illustrates the difference between a sociopath and a person of empathy.

If a person of empathy contracts a venereal disease like syphilis or gonorrhea, he will stop sexual contact with others to avoid infecting them. A sociopath will not, because a sociopath cares more about his own gratification than the well-being of others.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:07 am
Site Admin

I just posted about Adam Kokesh, somewhat by accident, and also somewhat off-topic, in a thread started by Magamud. I hadn't planned on posting anything about Kokesh, but my train of thoughts while writing the post took me there unexpectedly. That led me to looking at some more recent videos about Kokesh, and the most recent one he had made was entitled "The Real Adam Kokesh". I thought that would be interesting, so I watched it.

The Real Adam Kokesh

It was a bit puzzling. I didn't understand it. Then I saw another video with a similar name, and the person making it was Adam's fiancée that I had glimpsed in his Freedom Ranch video. So I watched it, and the magic word popped out at 7:35 that clarified everything.

the real Adam Kokesh

The charming and smooth operator Bill Ryan jumped immediately to mind. Adam Kokesh is just another Bill Ryan -- a sociopath! And my heart went out to Macey Tomlin, Adam's ex-fiancée. I had heard a similar story of manipulation and control from the girlfriend of one of my friends, who confided in me one day at her wits' end, which was the first time I had realized that this good friend of mine was a sociopath! I had not seen any signs of sociopathy in this friend, and yet the behaviors his girlfriend described made it crystal clear. And now Macey is giving us similar insight into Adam Kokesh!

And the most amazing part to me is how the public, you and me, usually do not and cannot see the truth behind the masks of these public personas! Why? Because they hide it so well! They are so good at secrecy, at deception, and at manipulation that we, like Macey, are swept off our feet and gradually transitioned into a subservient relationship. Look at all the support Trump and Hillary elicit from the public, and they are both sociopaths!

:face:

Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:36 am

Operant conditioning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning

Operant conditioning (also called "instrumental conditioning") is a type of learning in which (a) the strength of a behavior is modified by the behavior's consequences, such as reward or punishment, and (b) the behavior is controlled by antecedents called "discriminative stimuli" which come to signal those consequences.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:56 pm
Site Admin

How do sociopaths like Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Adam Kokesh rise up so easily to become our leaders? One major ingredient is hidden hypocrisy. We have just witnessed how Adam Kokesh has had his true psychology revealed by his now ex-fiancée Marcey. How did he fool so many people? How did he disguise his true nature?

Listen to his message. He speaks eloquently and convincingly of liberty and freedom. His message is valid, accurate, and appealing. But as we have heard from Marcey, Adam does not put that message into action with those who are close to him. He wants them to serve him, to work for him for peanuts, to satisfy his desires, to defer to his perspective. What he really wants is to enslave them.

In other words, his actions to do not match his words. It's hypocrisy.

We have seen hypocrisy to be a defining characteristic of Hillary Clinton, and we will quickly see the hypocrisy of Donald Trump as well. With our so-called democracy, choosing the lesser of two evils just gets you evil. It's inevitable.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:15 pm
Site Admin

Here is a revealing reaction to Macey Tomlin's video from a female non-sociopath. The unreal contract Adam Kokesh made Macey sign is examined!

Adam Kokesh Male Batterer

There are two things I especially noticed. One is that this woman who made the video is seeing Stefan Molyneux as a sociopath just like Adam Kokesh. I have to agree, and I also suspected he was a sociopath early on after watching his videos ( 1 2 3 4 5 ).

The second is her advice to "Don't trust men." No, don't trust sociopaths! This is not a gender issue, even though the incidence of sociopathy is much higher in men than in women. There are indeed women sociopaths, and Hillary Clinton is a classic example. You cannot trust Hillary just because she is a woman! Too many women make this mistake. Sociopaths come in all genders, all colors, all nationalities, all races, and all religions!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:18 pm
Site Admin

Adam Kokesh's tour manager, Vann Gutier, saw the same thing in Adam as Macey did, and independently to boot. He wrote an article exposing the hidden Kokesh.

Quote:
And what I want to do right now is expose you to the movement for who you are. You are mentally abusive. You like to beat people down. You are a liar, you were the base of all of our drama inside the campaign. You can’t help but try to, if at the very least, sleep with your volunteers.

It’s pathetic. You know people envy you and you love it. You try to play off a humble image. Maybe you have learned to not cast the first stone, but I know you are a psychopath. -- source

By the way, the contract Kokesh had Macey write is here. You can see the sociopathy on display in that contract, and you can see it again in Adam's "damage control" excuses that remind me so much of sociopath Bill Clinton:

Quote:
Unfortunately, my ex Macey Tomlin Oehlenschlager is circulating a contract that she wrote to reassure me of her commitment to me when I wanted to break up with her. She is telling people that I wrote it and forced her to sign it. Here is the proof that she wrote it in the form of the cover letter that accompanied what she sent to me and the complete document. Shame on those who would turn this into #dramatarian nonsense. I only want the best for Macey, who is clearly disturbed and deserves all the love and support she needs to be well. -- source

Adam Kokesh, sociopath. Who knew?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:58 am
Site Admin

Sociopaths come in degrees. Some are only a little bad, and some are unbelievably bad. The worse part is that sociopaths hide their degree of badness, so that they appear to be almost as normal as the next person, when they are not!

So we, the public, get fooled. We fall for their deceptions. And we end up thinking, "It's OK. The Clintons are good people, so we should just forgive them and give them another chance."

Big mistake.

We need to look past the pretty veneer designed to fool us and recognize the evil within the sociopaths. And we must not forgive them. We must stop them.

I just want to remind everyone how bad sociopaths can be out of the public eye, when they know no one "normal" is looking.

15 Years Old Girl Survive Pizzagate Satanic Rituals Abuse

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 104  Next