Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
I almost posted this in the thread How they fool us, but by the end of the video below I realized that more important than how they fool us is who is fooling us. It is always the sociopaths! They are the con-artists that create and run the schemes we fall for without fail. Yes, the Independents don't fall for them so much, but the Followers do, and they make up about 80% of humanity.

So who fools us? The sociopaths. That's why the solution to our biggest problems will always be 1) identify the sociopaths, and 2) disqualify the sociopaths from positions of power and control.

Watch how they've fooled us, and at the same time, take note of who they are psychologically.

Anonymous: US Citizens, This Is What They Don't Want You To Know
(duration 1:25:30)

March 30, 2019: And... it's gone! Another copy here (for the moment).

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:04 am
Site Admin

A forum friend pointed me to a dynamite interview with a former particle physicist who decided to pursue her passion for analyzing complex human systems. Given that all roads eventually lead to sociopaths (if you are truly paying attention), she discovered exactly that, that all roads lead to sociopaths! To understand complex human systems, one is obliged to understand the title role of sociopaths! And so Dr. Katherine Horton had to become knowledgeable about psychopathology. To my delight, she ends up very much on the same page as me regarding sociopaths.

Don't miss this interview, it's a good one!

Dr. Katherine Horton on Targeted Individuals and Psychopathy.

Here are my notes on stuff that jumped out at me in this interview:

00:11:20 The stalking is "street theater" (it's a game for the sociopaths).

00:17:15 Plausible deniability is always built in by the sociopaths.

00:18:30 Putting things that don't belong to you in your house is a variation of gaslighting, the game technique sociopaths enjoy employing.

00:19:45 Wow, what synchronicity, Horton has seen this stuff before, in the Stazi tactics in Romania. "I grew up with this stuff."

00:20:00 She was thinking, "They will eventually stop" (with their games), but they don't. It just escalates to more dangerous levels.

00:27:45 Note how much distortion and censorship the media applies in their whitewashed reporting.

00:35:45 The legal system is part of their decentralized weapons system, and is used to economically destroy targets.

00:36:20 The use of EMF weapons on targeted individuals. This is not conspiracy theory, but conspiracy fact.

00:36:50 Katherine Austin Fitts, Karen Hudes, and two other Hudes associates were also targeted in the same manner by EMF weapons that induce ill health, like strokes and heart attacks.

00:39:15 The 'aliens' topic is a favorite of the intelligence agencies to discredit targets and control agents.

00:39:30 Clinical psychopaths are hired by the intelligence agencies. Well, yeah! I believe the agencies actively screen for them to be assured they get the psychos.

00:43:25 Black-listing targets, which has an international scope, is a known intelligence agency tactic.

00:51:00 There is significant interconnectedness among large companies (40% are in the same club, the club of sociopaths). It's a network of global corporate control; it's a cartel.

00:53:40 Governments have been turned into corporations (i.e. registered corporate entities!).

00:56:00 The integrated business model is basically a con-game for increased power and control over the public (described by the interviewer).

1:15:00 There is an accumulation of psychopaths at the top of every hierarchy due to their characteristics (deceit, lack of empathy, lack of morals, etc.), which give them the advantage.

1:16:00 "... psychopathic culture that will color the entire organization." -- What I called group sociopathy!

1:17:00 Sociopaths can't help but run the entire planet into the ground, as they cannot realize that what they are doing is essentially wrong!

1:18:00 Now the critical question: What can we do about it? How can we stop psychopaths who are already in the top positions and running the world?

1:57:30 "Once a system is in 'deep capture', it cannot recover by itself. It would require the corrupt people at the top getting rid of themselves. They're not going to do that. Once a system is in 'deep capture', it will stay in 'deep capture'".

1:59:50 "You can recapture the system, from the bottom up. That's a very slow process, but it's the most enduring."

2:00:00 Foreign conquering, external big power assassinates the old top leadership and imposes something else, that's the quickest way. But the external power is very likely in 'deep capture' itself already.

2:06:50 "It shows how captured our systems are that they can do that so publicly." i.e. commit crimes in the open and not be prosecuted (e.g. Hillary Clinton).

2:12:50 Systems have been designed to have fundamental flaws (single points of failure) that can be deliberately triggered.

2:18:40 They have robbed and stolen all around the world, and now they are coming home (to do the same to us).

2:33:10 "The entire Satanism pseudo-religion thing is just psychopaths giving themselves a framework, it's psychopaths living out their nature." I've long said that sociopaths are the root of all human evil.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:32 am
Site Admin

The Internet trolls will have a field day with you should you be inclined to believe Dr. Katherine Horton, the subject of the prior post. She claims she is being assaulted most of the time by EMF weaponry. She essentially wears a tin foil hat, using aluminum-lined panels in her home to try to shield herself from the EMF bombardment. The trolls can easily say she is suffering from paranoid delusions, but that's exactly what they are paid to do. The public can easily believe the trolls, because the tale of Dr. Horton lies outside of their experience. Believing Dr. Horton will therefore come with a social stigma of being labelled a mental case, a conspiracy theory nutter, or a lunatic.

Yet we know the Soviets targeted U.S. embassy employees with microwaves starting in 1959.

Now we also have Dr. Robert Duncan, who worked on the "Voice of God" program for the military, which could secretly beam an authoritative voice into a target's head (via EMF) that could be interpreted as exactly that -- the voice of God. He reveals enough in his lecture to make it obvious that he would believe Dr. Katherine Horton in a heart beat, no questions asked, because he knows the technology exists and is not even new.

And the connection of sociopaths to all of this? They direct this research and use the results for their own purposes, without any care for how it might hurt the bulk of humanity.

I was especially struck by what Dr. Duncan said at 24:33 into the video:

Quote:
"Morality does not seem to be a part of intelligence."

It certainly is not. Morality is derived from empathy. Sociopaths are often highly intelligent, but since they lack empathy, they are essentially exactly what they used to be called 200 years ago -- the morally insane. They can mimic a moral person, but it is just an act, a deception. There is no internal substance backing their performance. It's just theater designed to deceive and manipulate others in the pursuit of power and control over them.

Dr. Duncan appears to be puzzled by his own statement, probably because he lacks the requisite background knowledge of sociopaths and their psychology. He is ignorant of sociopathy, just like most of humanity, which is why a tiny percentage of the human population (the sociopaths) can control the rest of us with such ease and impunity. Absolute mind control over humanity is their goal, because we will then make fine servants for them. Note that this is what sociopath Christopher Columbus said in his log about the Arawak "Indians" that he met in the "New World".

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani has slammed the “brazen and disruptive” US moves in the Middle East, saying Washington has ties with all terrorist currents.

“The US Army, Pentagon and CIA are sponsors of terrorists in the region and are disturbing peace in the Middle East on a large scale,” Larijani said on Saturday.

He added that Iranian lawmakers would thoroughly study this issue and make “important” decisions in this regard. -- source

Many of us Independents already know that Washington is one of the primary birthplaces of terrorism in the world. Terrorism starts in the minds of the sociopathic leadership in Washington. But the bulk of Americans, who fall into the Follower class, don't know it. They believe the twisted truth, the propaganda, and the outright lies coming from their leaders. You can hardly expect otherwise, since the Followers are hard-wired by their psychology to trust other human beings by default. With Sociopaths being so practiced at deception, and with their hired Minions seemingly backing them up, the Followers are easily fooled into believing that following their leaders is in their best interests, when nothing could be farther from the truth.

Quote:
Larijani's comments come as some US representatives on Capitol Hill are reportedly pushing legislation that would direct the State Department to designate Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) as a terrorist organization. -- source

Should we be surprised that the Sociopaths and their Minions are accusing their opponents of their own malfeasance? No, we should expect it! And there it is, U.S. representatives falsely calling the Iranians the source of terrorism in the region when in fact the terrorism comes from the United States leadership, which is nothing more than a submissive extension of the Israeli government, the most heinous of all sociopathic governments.

Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm
Site Admin

Ole Dammegard has been able to get into the minds of the ruling sociopaths deep enough to actually predict their actions with good accuracy. This is not the hard part. The hard part is recognizing who these people are and what kind of minds they possess. In other words, the hard part is recognizing sociopaths and understanding their psychology! Once you do that, the rest comes naturally.

Jeff Rense & Ole Dammegard - False Flag Terror Attacks?
(duration 1:57:53)

March 3, 2019: And... it's gone too! Another copy here.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
I think the Russians have finally reached the same conclusion that many of us have: we are dealing with a bloodthirsty, utterly delusional psychopath who’s drunk on power, surrounded by like-minded psychopaths, enablers and apologists of every stripe, and being egged on by a Satanic, Jewish-supremacist death cult. -- source

I call them sociopaths instead of psychopaths, but yes, that's what I've been saying for years. It's nothing new with Trump in office, it's just getting worse as the collective of sociopaths who control the U.S. government grow bolder and more sure of their power. Trump is just window dressing to display to the gullible public. The decisions don't originate from Trump, who is just a puppet. The decisions come from powerful people higher up the hierarchy. These would be the same people that send their representatives to the Bilderberg meetings. They never show up themselves; they send minions instead. They know their survival depends on staying anonymous, hidden, and unknown. It depends on deception and secrecy, because if we ever found out the evil they conspire to subject us to, we would tear them apart and feed their pieces to the hogs. We wouldn't worry about discrimination, or hate crime, or being called anti-Sociopath. We would see through those deceptions that are really designed to protect our evil overlords. They are the ones who always discriminate against us. They orchestrate hate crimes against us. They are anti-us. They just do it with the greatest of deception and secrecy so that will never be the wiser.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:35 am
Site Admin

if 100 people lived on Earth ...

The one with 50% of all the money would be one of the three sociopaths among those hundred.

Those three sociopaths would be the reason 16 are underfed, 13 don't have clean water, and 23 have nowhere to live.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:27 am
Site Admin

In my experience, there is no such thing as a sociopath who is not a narcissist. Their huge egos and superiority complexes make it inevitable. Keep this in mind as you read the following article describing narcissists. It also accurately describes sociopaths.

As a timely side note, at ToT forum last week I was definitively stated to be a narcissist by VajraYaya. That struck me as most curious, as my assessment of VajraYaya from his Universal Spectrum radio chats was that he had the characteristics of a narcissist. While I tend to avoid being the center of attention (though my controversial posts often focus highly critical attention my way, which is unavoidable), and I have never done a radio type group chat or interview, VajraYaya seems to positively thrive on the attention he directs at himself in each one of his many Universal Spectrum Pub Live Chats that I listened to. He dominates each discussion with slick charm, cheerful assurances, and empty platitudes. For example, see Exhibit E in this post. Could VajraYaya be a sociopath accusing his opponent of his own malfeasance? I'm thinking so.

Compare the bulk of the posts in this ToT thread to the narcissist descriptions below and see if you can spot the real narcissists / sociopaths in that diseased discussion.

Quote:
There is no such thing as a non-hypocritical narcissist. You are more likely to cross paths with a Chupacabra, or Big Foot, than you are to find a narcissist who isn’t a hypocrite. Narcissists are hypocrisy personified. It’s their Modus Operandi.

EMPTY CANS MAKE THE MOST NOISE

There is an old idiom that states, “Empty cans make the most noise.” Have you noticed that narcissists are the biggest empty cans of all? They make a whole lot of commotion and noise, in the form of persistently shifting the blame and focus on others, while they live their lives donning their phony halos and angel wings, all the while betraying, lying, deceiving, using, and abusing people.

It’s just another one of their manipulation tactics, to steer you off the scent, of their trail of falsehood and deceit. You frantically become so preoccupied with defending your own morals and conduct (over the most minor transgressions), while the narcissist sits back, and disguises his/her dishonesty, and utter lack of morality under a lot of meaningless noise.

Hypocrisy is the exact opposite of integrity. Yet, narcissists will be the first to declare they are the most virtuous, and principled people on the planet, by regularly highlighting other people’s real, or alleged faults, and minor wrong-doings. The more they shine the spotlight on the faults in others, the more moral they appear by comparison.

HYPOCRISY: THE FOUR COMMON WARNING SIGNS

TWO SETS OF RULES

Narcissists set a lot of rules for others to live by. They have very high standards, and expectations of others, but they never hold themselves to the same high standards and expectations. There are always two sets of rules. Rules for them to live by, and rules everyone else should follow.

For example: If you forget to buy dog food on your way home from work, you’ll be subjected to the utmost cruelty, and character assignation, and essentially accused of homicidal desires toward the beloved family pets. However, if they forget to pick up dog food (true story by the way, who could make this stuff up!) on their way home, and you dare confront them, they will tell you something like, “It’s healthy for dogs to fast once in a while.”

Their hypocrisy is remarkably shameless, and they will deny that the blatant double standards that they created in their relationships even exist.

They will conveniently discount the fact that last month when you forgot to buy dog food they practically accused you of animal abuse. But when they commit the same crime, they are a canine health guru.

COMMON RED FLAGS:

Relationships with narcissists are riddled with two sets of rules. They’re allowed to talk to their exes, but you are forbidden to speak to yours. They’re allowed to speak negatively about your family, but they will scold you for saying anything negative about theirs. They’re allowed to use your belongings, but you have to ask to borrow theirs. They’re allowed to spend money, as they wish, but your purchases are frivolous and unnecessary, and the list goes on and on.

WORDS OVER ACTIONS

Narcissists will tell you who they are, but you will rarely, if ever, see them back up their words with actions after the idealization stage. You will hear a lot of statements like: I’m a nice guy/gal, I have never cheated on any of my exes, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I’m so romantic, I never lie, or I would do anything for you. It’s just more insincere, meaningless noise. They will claim desirable qualities, beliefs, or values that they don’t possess a single ounce of, to further their self-serving agendas –mainly manipulating YOU!

In their minds, if they say something and can get you to believe it, it’s true. It’s their way of spending the least amount of effort, gaining your trust, without their ever having to do anything to earn it.

COMMON RED FLAG:

Sirens and warning bells, should be going off in your mind, when you hear someone always say or claim something about themselves. It’s a big red flag that what they’re saying, most likely isn’t true. Honest people never feel compelled to convince you of who they are, or how they feel, because they’re confident that their actions will do a better job of showing you.

POOR ME! IT’S NOT MY FAULT

Narcissists love to play the victim card and illicit sympathy, especially when caught doing something wrong. Nothing is ever their fault, and if it is their fault, then it’s because they have had a hard life, or they don’t have it as easy as you do. They shift the blame by appealing to your compassion and empathy, by portraying themselves as the poor innocent victim. Their wrong-doings are always caused by someone or something else.

For example, They will often instigate arguments, then claim that they hate drama. They will openly criticize people who post their dirty laundry on social media, but will guilelessly post vague, victimish, sympathy soliciting posts when they are upset with someone. Of course, when they do it, they always have a good reason, or an excuse that justifies their behavior.

They, even, will avoid taking blame for the most minor of human errors. If a glass of water is left on the table, and the narcissists accidentally knocks it over, rather than blaming themselves for spilling the water, they will place the blame on the person who shouldn’t have left the glass of water on the table.

COMMON RED FLAG:

Conversations with narcissists will reveal a consistent pattern of never accepting responsibility, or blame for ANYTHING. They will always have very moving stories about why their current negative circumstances are not their fault. It’s always a sob story about their miserable childhood, their horrible family, their inept boss, or their malicious, crazy ex.

Narcissists will never accept accountability for a mishap, mistake, or human error. They lie, so convincingly, always incorporating a grain of truth; so that their stories often sound believable. Even if their stories don’t add up, they tell them with such confidence, that you end up filling the holes in their stories, with the benefit of the doubt.

LIE, DENY, & RAGE

When narcissists are caught doing something wrong, or something that they regularly nail others to the wall for, they will lie, deny, and then rage. You’ll be schooled to never again expose their hypocrisy, and punished for any attempts to do so.

They may criticize and accuse you of being selfish, and uncaring for eating the last bit of something, and will expect a perfectly delivered apology, and prompt replacement of the consumed food item, but when they finish off the last of the something, don’t dare point it out, unless you are willing to spend hours going to war over a banana, or a can of Red Bull or ________(insert blank).

COMMON RED FLAG:

Narcissists’ reactions will be completely disproportionate to the situation. This tactic is intended to wear the target down, and cause them to doubt themselves. Where normal people would just apologize, admit fault, and move on, narcissists would rather ruin an entire weekend in Tahiti, defending their make-believe morality. They only want to be perceived in the best possible light, and will brow-beat you with their toolbox of manipulation tactics, until you wearily wave your white flag and concede.

If you are in a relationship with a narcissist, expect hypocrisy. Expect double standards. Expect lies. Expect that they will never be at fault. Expect to be punished for pointing out their hypocrisy. -- source

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Approximately 1-4% of the general population, and about 8% of psychiatric outpatients have ASPD, with males 3-5 times more likely than women. It varies in severity, from mild to severe, and in which of these traits are most prominent.

But it's notoriously difficult to treat or alter. Generally, sociopaths are uninterested in changing long-standing patterns of interaction, or getting treatment. These traits often persist over decades, despite social pressures to change. -- source

ASPD is the new redefinition of sociopathy / psychopathy. It's an acronym for Anti-Social Personality Disorder. This redefinition occurred because sociopaths / psychopaths have also risen to the top of the psychiatry industry. Naturally, given their psychology, they want to stay at the top, in their authoritative positions of power and control, so they have taken steps to "soften" the definition of their disease and make it more innocuous. It is a master deception and manipulation, thoroughly fitting their sociopathy. So far, they have almost everyone fooled, not to mention ignorant of their con-artistry.

"But it's notoriously difficult to treat or alter." This is another subtle deception, suggesting that real sociopaths can be treated or changed. That's impossible. They cannot be treated or changed. Their disease is systemic. It's programmed by their genes. It's who they are. It's the way they were born. It is in their psychology. It's the way their minds work. It's their lack of empathy. When we understand how feelings of empathy are naturally produced in a normal person, we will have taken the first baby-step towards treating sociopaths. But we are nowhere close to that currently. Instead, we have sociopaths redefining their disease for us in a masterful con-game that has clearly succeeded. There will never be a treatment for sociopaths as long as sociopaths are running the world. To think that there will be is a silly pipe dream.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"Whatever's going on, I think it's going to fail. You cannot run a planet with this much psychopathy. It doesn't work." -- Catherine Austin Fitts @ 23:45 (video below)

I have to disagree, Catherine. Sociopaths can run the planet on that much psychopathy, and it does fail. We've got 2000 years of history behind us that illustrate this point. The Roman empire failed. Genghis Khan's empire failed. The British empire failed. But that doesn't stop the sociopaths (or the non-sociopaths that follow them) from repeating the cycle.

That cycle will continue until we

1. identify the sociopaths, and
  2. disqualify them from positions of power and control.

There is no other solution to the treadmill humanity is on. If we don't get off the treadmill, we continue to go nowhere.

Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Is Blazing Nuclear War Imminent?

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 104  Next