Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Yes! At 11:32 in the video below, investigative reporter David Seaman, looking into the Pizzagate horrors perpetrated by organized sociopaths / pedophiles, hits the nail squarely on the head!

NYT's Defense Of PizzaGate DC Pedophiles Blown Apart

Did you hear that? Like I've long said, sociopaths accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance! And they are doing it to David, setting up fake Twitter accounts in order to frame him as a pedophile! That's how they work, those evil sociopaths. They can't help it. They literally expose themselves, if you know what to look for.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 am
Site Admin

Jay Weidner wrote:
What we must do next is to destroy their edifices of power. We are already doing it with the media. We must boycott all of their media. We must boycott their movies. Just like what is currently happening to the NFL, we must also do this to all of their institutions.

We must collectively decide to quit eating their crappy sugary, GMO food and believing their insane propaganda. We must home school our kids to keep their minds away from the Leftist infiltrators. We must remake the education system and root out the Leftists infiltrators. We must expose them for what they are. They won’t like it and it will be through their reaction to us that we will discover how truly psychopathic they are.

This is a war and the odds are good for us. We are strong, united and clearly the majority. Now it’s time for us to take power and remake our culture. Let’s ignore the Left unless it is to reveal their own innate stupidity. -- source

Jay Weidner is calling them the "Left", but what he is really describing is the organized sociopaths, their minions, and the ordinary people who are fooled into following them. Unfortunately, ignoring them except to "reveal their own innate stupidity" is not going to be enough. Yes, they must be exposed (identified through psychological testing), but they must also be actively disqualified from positions of power and control. Ignoring them is too passive and will always fail, because sociopaths can always deceive and manipulate their way out of being ignored. It's what they do. It is their very nature.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm
Site Admin

I can't believe the article I just stumbled across. I am reminded of the Jews turning Berlin into the deviant sex capital of the world during the 1920s, which Hitler put a stop to in the 1930s. It is just like sociopaths to seek to enslave others by hijacking the pleasurable sensations that encourage human procreation. I also remember the experiment shown in college psychology, where a rat had electrodes implanted in the pleasure centers of its brain. The rat could push a lever that would activate the electrodes, creating intense pleasure in the rat's brain. Once the rat discovered this, it pushed the lever continuously, never stopping for any reason, until it died of dehydration.

It is only now, forty years later, that I understand the lesson sociopaths would take from that rat experiment. They would see a human weakness that could be exploited via deception and manipulation to obtain more power and control over a population.

There are many useful ways a robot could serve people to improve the human condition, but being a tool in the hands of sociopaths who use it to coerce the population to serve their purposes is what we will get, if we don't take steps to identify sociopaths and disqualify them from positions of power and control.

Note that this is following closely on the heels of the sociopaths' first use of robots -- to exercise force against those that won't subjugate themselves to the sociopaths' agendas.

Quote:
The Sun reported this week that Russia has acquired a new soldier in the ongoing war against ISIS terrorists — a robot. The device, equipped with a machine gun, rolled into battle against the extremists in Makhachkala, Dagestan, where ISIS emir Rustam Aselderov was reportedly holed up with members of his terrorist group.

Quote:
The US is also developing these kinds of capabilities, as demonstrated by the used of an armed robot in July of this year to gun down an armed suspect tied to 5 fatal police shootings.

Killer robot used by Dallas police opens ethical debate

But I see a disturbing parallel in both the Dallas and Dagestan, as the military and police of both countries were using these weapons domestically, rather than internationally.

Such weapons are, unfortunately, the future of both warfare, and domestic extrajudicial assassinations; this is simply the reality here.
-- source

Sociopaths first saw robots as being a better way to wield "the big stick" against their subjects. Now they are adding them in as "the carrot" to better control their slaves. So whether it is by carrot or the big stick, the sociopaths are aiming to control you.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel made his political aspirations known quickly when a D.C. consultant asked him Thursday if he planned to run for president in 2020.

Emanuel, a former congressman and White House chief of staff, gave consultant Neil Hare the bird. Twice.

The exchange occurred in front of The Hill's Megan Wilson, who an eyewitness identified to the mayor as a journalist.

Emanuel, known for his crassness, was on Capitol Hill Thursday for the unveiling of retiring Senator Harry Reid's portrait. He delivered remarks at a Washington think tank, the Brookings Institution, on Friday

'She’s a reporter,' someone pointed out, according to Wilson's report.

The mayor replied: 'I don’t give a f*** who she is.' -- source

Rahm Emanuel, sociopath. Who knew?

Well, I did, ever since he began as Obama's Chief of Staff in 2008 and started showing up on television, where I could observe him. He's not only a sociopath, but a Zionist Jew sociopath putting Israeli interests far ahead of the interests of ordinary Americans. Ordinary Americans? Yes, he doesn't give a f*** about them. It's Israel first. Rahm was there as part of the control team to "handle" Obama, to give him his marching orders. Now he's mayor of Chicago, a known criminal cesspool of a city that produced the political slime known as Obama.

Rahm Emanuel "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste"

Yeah, like criminal things, huh Rahm...

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:10 am
Site Admin

Another perspective on "the morally insane" / psychopaths / sociopaths / antisocial personality disorder types.

How to Deal With a Psychopath

I don't agree with the "Be quiet" advice given in the video. In my opinion, all your friends need to be aware of the identity of the sociopath and his incriminating behaviors. After all, one of them could be his next victim, and would you want that for one of your friends? No, I don't think that would be the caring thing to do.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
When Confucius was asked what would be the first thing that he would do if he were to lead the state -- his never-to-be-fulfilled dream -- he said rectify the language. This is wise. This is subtle. As societies grow decadent, the language grows decadent too.

Words are used to disguise, not to illuminate, action: You liberate a city by destroying it. Words are used to confuse, so that at election time people will solemnly vote against their own interests. Finally, words must be so twisted as to justify an empire that has now ceased to exist, much less make sense. -- The Decline and Fall of the American Empire, page 22
All of this is true when sociopaths lead. In their hands, words are twisted to deceive, confuse, and manipulate. However, in the proper hands, words can clarify, illuminate, and educate. It is not the words that are to blame. It is the psychology of the person using the words.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:33 pm
Site Admin

The flip side of "Sociopaths -- who knew?" is ...

"Non-sociopaths -- who knew?"

Adam Grant: Are you a giver or a taker?

Even though the claim is that we are ignoring sociopaths in this TED Talk, we are really learning how to disqualify them from positions of power and control, and why it is advantageous to do this.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:43 am

Now that’s what I’m talking about – another bubble/node popping up in the network :) Great Link.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Presenting a different perspective Charles Hugh Smith offers a simple, yet succinct definition of the deep state: “It is the unelected government that continues making and implementing policy regardless of who is in elected office.” -- source

Every one of the circles in the Deep State Network is dominated by sociopaths.

Every one of them.

Sociopaths make up less than 5% of the human population, yet in the Deep State Network, it wouldn't surprise me if more than 90% of the leadership there is sociopathic. But we would have to test them all to get an accurate figure. And we should.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:30 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Although Dr. Fallon, in his own words, is obnoxiously competitive, kind of an asshole and won’t even let his grandchildren win games, he was certainly not a dangerous psychopath. So why not? His genes and even his brain screamed potential for antisocial psychopathy.

His answer was that the love he received from his mother led to him becoming a pro-social psychopath. And a newly published study tends to agree with him. OK love in itself is not enough. But, how a mother expresses that love in guiding the child’s pro-social behavior and in setting good examples of pro-social behavior might be the real key.

A new discovery coming from research on adopted infants suggests this is the case. Researchers found that the development of one of the largest child risk factors for psychopathy, that is highly heritable from biological mothers with severe antisocial behaviors — callous-unemotional behavior — was inhibited by high levels of positive reinforcement at 18 months by the adopted mother.

Further research will hopefully identify a whole repertoire of ways parents, schools and governments alike can lovingly nurture the development of at risk children through these key developmental stages. Ultimately, this could stop a large amount of future violent criminals literally in their diapers, before they even start. -- source

This article suggests that a good, loving environment for an infant sociopath can be instrumental in producing a "pro-social" sociopath.

I couldn't help but laugh.

There's nothing pro-social about a sociopath. They still have to be identified and managed. Managed means disqualifying them from positions of power and control over others. That's as "pro-social" as it can get, in my opinion. There is no way I would put Dr. James Fallon ( 1 2 3 ) in a position of power and control over others. No matter how loving his mother was when he was an infant, his dangerous psychology will express itself in an environment of power over trusting empaths. I have already commented in the past (at Inphinet) on his obvious sociopathic traits. While many criminals are sociopaths, not all sociopaths are criminals. That doesn't mean those sociopaths who aren't criminals are "pro-social". They might better be described as social-neutral.

I think the quoted article is more about improving the image and public perception of sociopaths than about helping humanity solve the debilitating social problem of sociopaths. It's a deception and manipulation coming from, who else, the sociopaths.

I don't buy it. Consume at your own peril.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 104  Next