Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
The other factor is transmission prior to the appearance of symptoms, which does not occur in a nature-driven virus, meaning that 2019-nCoV is definitely bio-engineered, as documented in this series and traced back to Yoshihiro Kawaoka's 2011 modification of influenza with HIV proteins. -- source

This is why managing sociopaths is so critically important. It is sociopaths who pursue the idea of weaponizing viruses and then releasing the viruses on the public. This is a crime against humanity, and the sociopaths responsible should be quickly executed, but instead it is the public being executed while the sociopaths quietly celebrate.

The ruling sociopaths are bad for humanity. Very bad.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
You have to understand that before we showed up, knees were the hardest thing to rack up. There was a story about one sniper who had 11 knees all told, and people thought no one could outdo him. And then I brought in seven-eight knees in one day. Within a few hours, I almost broke his record.” -- source

What's it like to live in a sociopathic society? How does it affect non-sociopaths caught in an ugly environment? How does it benefit the sociopathically inclined?

Winning the game is what sociopaths live for. Here the game is "racking up knees". Israeli snipers are shooting unarmed Palestinian protesters in the knee. The targets are dehumanized, the hierarchy of command is respected, and the unmistakably evil actions are rationalized with icy calm. It may be horrifying to normal people (it is to me), but as I have suggested many times, the Jews are a sociopathic group. In their culture, sociopathy is an attribute that is actively encouraged. Genetically, it is "selected for" within the group. The result is a disturbing lack of empathy for non-Jews.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:08 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I’m beginning to believe the current “pandemic” is perhaps just the latest contrived “enemy of the state”. An opportunity taken by western governments that have, over the past 20 or 30 years, gotten bolder in their willingness to fabricate fear to secure a political end. Political ends are always about greater control, corruption, and ultimately, cover ups. -- source

It's good to see not everyone is being fooled.

About 9% of the population, the Independents, have the capability to see through the deception and manipulation. Not all of them will, but some of them will, and those are the people we need to listen to. They are the ones that can help us see the truth. Because if there is one thing I am sure of after all these years of inquiry and research, it is that we are always being deceived and manipulated by the sociopaths that clandestinely lead us. We shouldn't listen to the sociopaths, our leaders. We shouldn't listen to the mainstream media, and we shouldn't listen to government officials. The hierarchy is controlled by and serves the ruling sociopaths. It does not serve the people. If the orders are coming down the hierarchical chain of command, you can be sure they originate from the ruling sociopaths.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:25 pm
Site Admin

There is no them or us, there is only a "we". -- @ 1:07:26

As much as I appreciate the wisdom of Gregg Braden, he is flat-out wrong with this statement. And because of that, his arguments are flawed.

Gregg is speaking in context of this fake coronavirus pandemic we are currently mired in. He is not saying it is fake, but I am. He is not saying it is a deliberate deception and manipulation of humanity, but I am. He is saying there is only a "we", but I am saying "not so". The ruling sociopaths are behind this coronavirus pandemic hoax. They orchestrated it. They are the conductors of this "live exercise", as sociopath Pompeo put it. In this con-game for all the marbles, it is a mistake for the victims to consider themselves in the same boat as the con-artists. This is the Stockholm syndrome, and it does not serve the best interests of the people being conned. It serves the sociopaths, i.e. the criminals, and helps them accomplish their selfish goals at the expense of their victims.

We would not be in this situation if the ruling sociopaths had not conspired together in private and executed the deception clandestinely with the express goal of making us very afraid and stealing our freedoms from us. Their goal is to gradually enslave us, what David Icke calls the Totalitarian Tip-toe. Sociopaths, due to their psychology founded on a lack of empathy, can never see a "we" that includes all people. They just don't. Normal people can and do, but that's because they have empathy, and they assume sociopaths have empathy too. This is obviously an error. There is clearly a "them" and "us" because the sociopaths make it a reality. If the normal people deny that reality, that works just fine for the sociopaths. In fact, that works extremely well for the sociopaths, because it makes the normal people so easy to fool and herd around like stupid sheep.

If you don't understand the facts of sociopathy and how sociopaths rise to the top of human hierarchy to become our leaders and rulers, you simply cannot speak knowledgeably on what we are undergoing with this fake pandemic. Any analysis you do will be fatally flawed.

I can't emphasize this strongly enough no matter how hard I try. There is no understanding the human world correctly until you understand sociopaths. The influence of sociopaths on human affairs is simply dominating. They are driving the bus, and the bulk of humanity (around 90%) are simply obedient passengers in that bus, doing as they are told and believing as they are told.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
These methods have been practised over and over again in the history of the world, and each time hind-sight reveals the motivation to have been an obsession with power and control, and the perpetrators to be a small number of psychopathic despots. -- source

The coronavirus fear pandemic is no different, except maybe for the fact that the number of cooperating sociopaths is somewhat larger, as it would need to be for a global shakedown of humanity.

Microsoft founder Bill gates is one of those sociopaths. He is one "cool" operator, easily hiding his true nature and evil intent behind a charming, homey exterior. Did you miss his fake philanthropy, when he supposedly gave away large portions of his fortune? Like when he gave away $4.6 billion dollars to his favorite charity, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2017? Or how about in 2010, when he created the facade of giving away half of his fortune ($88 billion at that time) to fund things like refugee aid, disaster relief, global health, education, medical research, and criminal justice reform. This was just sociopath double-speak for promoting uncontrolled immigration, taking advantage of disaster victims, experimenting on the poor with fake vaccines, propagandizing the public to hide his real intent, bio-engineering flu viruses, and changing the laws so criminals of his kind cannot be held liable. In other words, he is cooperating with the ruling sociopaths because he is one of them. Do you know one of his funded companies holds the patent on at least one strain of the coronavirus? Bill Gates has been funding his savior role in this psy-op for over a decade so he can swoop in with his fake vaccines and save (enslave) the world.

Check out this disclaimer from that Bill Gates "funded" company:

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Coronavirus is a broad name for a family of viruses. This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute does not currently work with human coronaviruses.

Just because The Pirbright Institute does not currently work with human coronaviruses does not change the fact that they obviously did in 2015. This is just more sociopath double-speak.

Sociopaths like Bill Gates disgust me.

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has offered up some advice on how former Vice President Joe Biden can avoid ending up in any other "inappropriate" situations. Earlier, the House Speaker said the recent allegations made against former Vice President Biden do not disqualify him from being president. Pelosi weighed in on the accusations of inappropriate behavior surrounding the ex-VP on Monday. When asked if she believes the claims mean Biden cannot be president, Pelosi replied: “No. No, I do not. I don’t think that this disqualifies him from being president." -- source

Absolutely being a pedophile and sexual predator disqualifies Biden from being a presidential candidate! He shouldn't even be a senator. He's a sociopath, for Pete's sake!

Joe Biden is both a politician and a criminal, which is par for the course when one is a sociopath. While he is a terrible choice to be president from the perspective of the general public, he is the perfect choice to be president from the perspective of the ruling sociopaths. He's one of them, after all, and easily controlled using money and blackmail.

Quote:
Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser, Tara Reade, filed a criminal complaint against the former vice president on Thursday, according to a police report seen by Business Insider.

In it, Reade claimed that Biden pushed her up against the wall in a Senate corridor and penetrated her with his fingers. The incident allegedly took place in 1993, when she was working for Biden, the then-Democratic senator from Delaware.

The woman now maintains that she filed the report because she had been “harassed so badly” for her revelations and because she wanted to spur a “deeper conversation about sexual harassment in the workplace and powerful men.” -- source

There are hundreds of silent, fearful women for every one that dares run the gauntlet for speaking out. That probably puts the number of victims who have suffered at the hand of Joe Biden in the thousands. And that is to be expected when dealing with a sociopath. They are the worst of humanity, and through their deception and manipulation, we make them our leaders.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:58 pm
Site Admin

David Icke gets it. "We're being ruled by psychopaths!"

Because David Icke gets it, and talks about it, his videos are banned pretty much everywhere. You can still watch this particular video on his website at the link above. It is fabulous, and it is easy to see why it is banned everywhere that the ruling sociopaths have power and control. David Icke properly analyzes the existing conditions, connects the dots, and then he speaks the truth! What could be more dangerous than that to the ruling sociopaths, who are in the middle of a grand deception and manipulation called the coronavirus pandemic? Of course they want him silenced! Anyone threatening to ruin the con-game is always targeted by the con-artists.

Watch the video. I was listening to Linda Moulton Howe earlier to see if she was seeing through this fake pandemic, and she was not. Many of the alternative media gurus are missing the truth, because they believe at least some of the information put out by the "authorities". This is a big mistake, because the higher authorities (CDC, Bill Gates, Rockefeller Foundation, John Hopkins) are behind this fake pandemic. Trying to analyze the numbers of infected or dead allegedly due to COVID-19 is useless, because the numbers are bogus. They have been rigged. And why wouldn't they be rigged, because the higher authorities are sociopaths! The organizations they control are essentially sociopaths as well. Any collection of individuals, if led or directed by sociopaths, will be sociopathic. And because sociopaths rise to the top, it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. All the highest authorities will end up being in a private club for sociopaths only, and therefore entirely made up of cooperating sociopaths. There is no other result set possible when sociopaths are not identified early by society, and thus are not managed by society in any way, shape, or form. When sociopaths are free to operate unhindered, they accumulate ever more positions of ever increasing power and control, until they rule the world. The current crop of sociopaths is poised to do exactly that with the fake coronavirus pandemic. Like I've said earlier, they are playing for all the marbles this time, and they are all in. It's the BIG LIE operation, already successfully accomplished in the past with the Holocaust Lie and the 9/11 Lie. And will they add on the fake alien invasion as additional insurance, as Wernher von Braun explained they would? Like I said, they are playing for all the marbles this time, and they are all in. They will do anything they feel is necessary to ensure their big game succeeds, even if it risks the survival of the non-sociopaths on this planet (which is about 90% of the human population).

Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:56 am
Site Admin

Bill Gates is a sociopath.

This should be no surprise, as sociopaths hold a near monopoly on the ability to rise to the top of the power structure.

But it is a surprise, because sociopaths make sure they project a certain image to the general public, one that will deceive and manipulate the public into believing the spotlighted sociopath is a caring and empathetic individual, when in fact nothing could be farther from the truth.

This was evident to me at 2:23 in the video below, where Bill Gates under scrutiny behaves just like Bill Clinton did when grilled on the Monica Lewinsky affair. The feigned ignorance and misunderstanding is classic sociopathic behavior.

MUST SEE: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health - Corbett Report
(duration 23:57)

And check out how sociopath Bill Gates made his initial fortune by essentially stealing a clone of CP/M and selling it to IBM. There is sociopathy written all over Bill Gates in this little scam. Once a sociopath is conceived, they are sociopaths for the rest of their lives.

Sun May 03, 2020 4:45 am
Site Admin

Quote:
But for those open to reading thoughts they may differ with, here is the case for why the worldwide lockdown is not only a mistake but also, possibly, the worst mistake the world has ever made. And for those intellectually challenged by the English language and/or logic, "mistake" and "evil" are not synonyms. The lockdown is a mistake; the Holocaust, slavery, communism, fascism, etc., were evils. Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people. -- source

Close, but no cigar. The lockdown is a massive evil, planned and executed by the ruling sociopaths and their obedient minions. It was not a mistake made by arrogant fools. It is stupid to even suggest it was. This fake pandemic was planned and orchestrated, just like the COVID-19 coronavirus was planned and bio-engineered. Even the censorship of the people trying to exposing this psy-op is planned and engineered. That's what sociopaths do. They conspire. They plan. And they execute.

Thu May 07, 2020 4:10 am
Site Admin

A Brief Update (April 2020)
(duration 35:03)

Wow, is that discouraging to see the younger generations so thoroughly mixed up. They just don't seem to have the critical thinking skills to process all the false narratives we are being fed. For example, this idea that Trump is effectively the new head of the Federal Reserve which is being placed under the Treasury department -- don't make me laugh at the utter ridiculousness of such a concept! Our entire government has been under the thumb of the Federal Reserve for over 100 years! Our presidents don't have any power to stand up against the Federal Reserve, nor does any department of the government. They work for the money, which the Federal Reserve creates out of thin air. So who is controlling who?

Or how about the notion that blockchain technology is secure and unhackable and would return financial power to the people. This is fantasy land thinking. The CIA was a major contributor to the encryption algorithm technology used in Bitcoin, which all other cryptocurrencies are based on. Why were they a major contributor? To ensure they had backdoor access to ALL the encrypted data for their bosses, the international banksters, who hired the talented computer programmers at DARPA to create Bitcoin in the first place, and then pretended and broadcast that it would undermine their financial power! It was such a devious con, and it has worked like a charm. The younger generation is just believing bits and pieces of what they are hearing without any historical perspective of the hidden machinations and sick psychology that drives these intrigues.

This is also the problem of the QAnon faithful followers and believers. Because they don't know what a sociopath is, or how they think, or how they behave, there is no way they will ever figure out who is playing them, how they are being played, or why. Because the people running this circus are all sociopaths. Trump is one, Gates is one, Fauci is one, Hillary is one, Biden is one, and on and on, since at that level of the control pyramid, 95%+ of the leaders are sociopaths. It's a private club at that level, for sociopaths only, and they are just bit players compared to the real controllers that we never see on a television screen!

Of course, when I was the younger generation, I was just as mixed up as these youngsters, because I believed the nightly news, the newspapers, the magazines, the authorities, my parents, my teachers, my doctors, and the encyclopedia Britannica. I didn't realize all of these are controlled by the ruling sociopaths, as I myself was programmed from birth to be. It's easy to see why the ruling sociopaths see us as stupid sheep put here to serve them. But it is still painful to watch how we never seem to catch on.

Sun May 10, 2020 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 104  Next