Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Doug Casey wrote:
Now, I believe, it’s out of control. The US is already in a truly major depression and on the edge of financial chaos and a currency meltdown. The sociopaths in government will react by redoubling the pace toward a police state domestically and starting a major war abroad. To me, this is completely predictable. It’s what sociopaths do.

There are seven characteristics I can think of that define a sociopath, although I’m sure the list could be extended.

1. Sociopaths completely lack a conscience or any capacity for real regret about hurting people. Although they pretend the opposite.
  2. Sociopaths put their own desires and wants on a totally different level from those of other people. Their wants are incommensurate. They truly believe their ends justify their means. Although they pretend the opposite.
  3. Sociopaths consider themselves superior to everyone else, because they aren’t burdened by the emotions and ethics others have – they’re above all that. They’re arrogant. Although they pretend the opposite.
  4. Sociopaths never accept the slightest responsibility for anything that goes wrong, even though they’re responsible for almost everything that goes wrong. You’ll never hear a sincere apology from them.
  5. Sociopaths have a lopsided notion of property rights. What’s theirs is theirs, and what’s yours is theirs too. They therefore defend currency inflation and taxation as good things.
  6. Sociopaths usually pick the wrong target to attack. If they lose their wallet, they kick the dog. If 16 Saudis fly planes into buildings, they attack Afghanistan.
  7. Sociopaths traffic in disturbing news, they love to pass on destructive rumors and they’ll falsify information to damage others.

The fact that they’re chronic, extremely convincing and even enthusiastic liars, who often believe their own lies, means they aren’t easy to spot, because normal people naturally assume another person is telling the truth. They rarely have handlebar mustaches or chortle like Snidely Whiplash. Instead, they cultivate a social veneer or a mask of sanity that diverts suspicion. You can rely on them to be “politically correct” in public. How could a congressman or senator who avidly supports charities possibly be a bad guy? They’re expert at using facades to disguise reality, and they feel no guilt about it.

I think I just discovered why Doug Casey is such a successful researcher. He gets it. He understands the sociopath.

Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
They have a narrative to fulfill, and power-hungry allegiances to serve. Tempted by money and control, feeding desires of wickedness and evil, they care not who they harm in the process. They care not who they steamroll, whose lives are shattered, and those who are raped or murdered along the way. They. Care. Not. -- source

"They" are the sociopaths.

They care not because of the primary characteristic of sociopaths, the lack of empathy. Caring about others is simply not present if one has no empathy. Sociopaths all share this quality, and the behaviors that result from having no empathy are often described by normal people (people with empathy) as "evil".

Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:39 pm
Site Admin

The following is from a Russian soldier who fought in Ukraine for a year before losing a leg to a land mine.

Quote:
I read ‘All Quiet on the Western Front’ when I already had combat experience and I was shocked by the amount of whining and naive thinking about how we are all humans and so let the defense ministers do the fighting, not the soldiers. But hey, the world is like this, people kill each other. We have been doing this since the beginning of time and will do it until the end of time. -- source

People do not "kill each other". It takes organized sociopaths to deceive us into believing that we must kill other people. On our own, we would never do it, "we" being normal people. Our empathy for others is strong, as we recognize that "the enemy" is just like us, i.e. people of empathy. The sociopaths have to convince us that "the enemy" is a monstrous thing, not at all like us. Then we kill other people, the so-called monsters that sociopaths have taught us to fear and hate.

Can you see how sociopaths are the key to understanding all that is wrong with the human world?

Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:08 am
Site Admin

"When I say these people are psychopaths, they truly are psychopaths." — Catherine Austin Fitts @ 33:42 in this podcast

Incredible interview by two of the smartest women I am aware of, Catherine Austin Fitts and Whitney Webb. The psychopaths being talked about here are the central bankers, the Rothschild cabal, the Jewish/Zionist mafia, or what I refer to as the ruling sociopaths. These are all the same people regardless of what name you use to identify them. They are the cream of the sociopath crop that have risen to the top and make every effort to control the entire world. These are the people who are constantly working on improved ways to enslave us. If you want to live free, you had better get to know your real enemy, the ruling sociopaths.

Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:44 pm
Site Admin

Brian Klaas studies sociopaths, and the video below is worth watching. Brian gets a few things wrong, in my opinion, but he gets many things right. He does know who is running the world, and that we must find a way to change this dreadful situation.

The world’s biggest problem? Powerful psychopaths. | Brian Klaas
(duration 1:59:56)

Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:21 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
“When you take all of these things together it just exposes the big lie of it all … [the globalists] have captured all of the institutions. It’s not just the mainstream media, it’s academia, the legal system, everything. They’ve got control over everything.” -- source

The globalists mentioned here are the ruling sociopaths, and it is true that they have control over every system that can be controlled using bribery and blackmail. By using all of these systems in concert, they control us. But their control is not total over us if enough of us refuse their bribes and ignore their threats of blackmail. If enough of us simply say "No" to their insidious methods of persuasion, we could free ourselves of these predatory parasites. To some degree, we would have to unite behind the idea of resisting the controllers, saying no to their money, and facing the fear of their blackmail threats.

Unfortunately, if my model of human psychology is correct, there is only about 10% of the human population who are inclined to take such action. That would be the Independents. The Sociopaths and the Minions are the ones running the show, and there are about as many of them as there are Independents. The Sociopaths and the Minions are united, and the Independents are not, which gives the advantage to the Sociopaths. They also have all the power and financial wealth, which gives them an even greater advantage. The battle can only be won if the Followers can be turned to follow the leadership of the Independents, and not the leadership of the Sociopaths / Minions. But Independents are usually too independent to unite provide leadership.

No wonder this sorry state of affairs, where we are led by sociopaths, has been unchanging for millennia. Hitler and Nazi Germany would be the only bright spot that I know of in recent history, and the ruling sociopaths (the Rothschild cabal) succeeded in swatting that fly down rather quickly using their time-tested deception and manipulation techniques on the general public.

Yes, it's a grim situation. The ruling sociopaths have control over everything.

Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:59 am
Site Admin

The private club of sociopaths is on prominent display in this video about Victoria Nuland. She is a sociopath reminiscent of Hillary Clinton. Oh, Victoria and Hillary partnered together in the Obama administration State Department? Yes, birds of a feather flock together.

The deception and manipulation, not to mention hypocrisy, of Victoria Nuland and handlers is truly revelatory. Yes, sociopaths expose themselves if you know what to look for. They act like sociopaths every time, even though they are trying hard to hide it, which they succeed in doing with the general public, who do not know what to look for.

See the video here.

Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:08 am
Site Admin

In a convoluted, murky way, Jordan Peterson is saying that Justin Trudeau is a sociopath. Why can't he just say it plainly? Listen to Peterson describe Trudeau:

Never heard saying a true word? That's a sociopath.

A parasitic predator? That's a sociopath.

Uses victimization as a weapon? That's a sociopath.

Cloaked in the guise of compassion? That's a sociopath.

Mimics confidence? That's a sociopath.

Jordan Peterson: Narcissist Justin Trudeau has never said a true word
(duration 26:23)

Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:53 am
Site Admin

I have pointed out in the past that Elon Musk is a sociopath ( 1 2 3 4 5 ).

Well, here's more evidence. They call him a front man, but con-man would be more accurate.

Elon, X, and the Epitome of a Front Man
(duration 4:51)

Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:02 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It’s also why, despite his penchant for prevarication, a taste for the limelight, and a deft hand at obfuscation, it’s hard to deny that Fauci’s intention was to serve his government and country. -- source

No, it is in fact easy to deny that Anthony Fauci’s intention was to serve his government and country. Fauci is a sociopath, and sociopaths do not have genuine intentions of serving others. They pretend to, but this is just part of their deviant psychology. It's a deception. They pretend to have good intentions in order to better mask their true intentions, which is to serve themselves.

Only people ignorant of the characteristic behaviors of sociopaths would believe a prevaricating, egotistical narcissist and deceiver like Fauci would have good intentions. It's the classic mistake normal people always make with regards to the sociopaths. They try to explain the sociopath's behavior in terms of the psychology they are familiar with, where empathy plays a major role, not realizing that sociopaths are devoid of empathy.

Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next