Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
About as much of that pirate rum of yours slandy. Who is not an amateur with sociopathy? I wonder why you have such limited insight into it? Hang in there, a scientific paper is coming...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
As a self proclaimed empath Chicodoodoo, don't you think your constant barrage of ad hominem is a little odd?

Please point out the ad hominems.

andywight wrote:
I think not Chicodoodoo, it is estimated that the real world contains approx 0.2% sociopaths...

Please reference your source for this "fact".

andywight wrote:
... according to you this forum contains 50% sociopaths and in fact would have been higher(according to your own "expert" psychoanalysis) before you banned all those other members!

What percentage of Congress members are sociopathic? What percentage of high-priced lawyers are sociopathic? What percentage of highly active forum members are sociopathic?

Sociopaths congregate in much higher than normal percentages in certain environments. Your argument is completely worthless.

Thu May 01, 2014 5:47 am

I would ignore Chico when he gets into the Bill Ryan Scientologist mode of stalling.

You know, the thought didn't occur to me before now ... but could it be that Chico is a Scientologist? It's almost like he's been programmed to think like an idiot.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I would ignore Chico when he gets into the Bill Ryan Scientologist mode of stalling.

You want to associate me with Bill Ryan, so you can play the "guilt by association" card, don't you. You worked for him, dummkopf, while I exposed him publicly! Who do you think is more associated with Bill Ryan and did the most to contribute to his sociopathic game? You did the same thing with King Richard of Nexus, and with the power pyramid at Universal Spectrum.

UncleZook wrote:
You know, the thought didn't occur to me before now ... but could it be that Chico is a Scientologist?

There's no limit to the thoughts that haven't occurred to you, and your stupid accusations reflect that in spades. You are ridiculous beyond belief. That anyone listens to you is only a testament to your con-artistry and your sociopathic skills of deception and manipulation. You really are disgusting, like all sociopaths, once you get to really know them.

Thu May 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Quote:
That anyone listens to you is only a testament to your con-artistry and your sociopathic skills of deception and manipulation.

Its just incredible...

And he keeps coming back for more and more. Extremely resilient, resourceful and creative to the point of bending space and time like a black hole...

Is it any wonder why our species is so enslaved?

Thu May 01, 2014 7:00 pm

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:
Ya its so stupid to point out sociopaths Andy. I wonder why you think that. Hmmmmmm

You still drinking that corn syrup beer mags? What I in fact said was that I believe the amateurish overuse of the term was hampering the fight against it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Here's some examples of what I mean and all from just ONE recent post that's not even about sociopathy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
It's interesting, but it isn't going to help. Hardly anyone cares about the origin of words. Like classic sociopath and UncleZook role model Bill Clinton said, "It depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

Quote:
Yeah, right. I'm exposing sociopaths, no matter what their teachings or agenda. That includes sociopaths who claim to be genuine truth-seekers and discernment masters, like yourself.

Quote:
Wait a minute. I asked you how we are going to do this. You're the one claiming to have the infallible discernment and the certain answers. Why are you reflecting the question back to me when I have already stated many times that I don't know how to subdue the ruling sociopaths who will actively oppose my two-step solution, short of revolution?

So get your head out of your own ass and tell us what your discerning certainty has come up with.

Quote:
I believe you are referring to yourself (duh), so here's your golden opportunity to shine. Tell us how to subdue "the secretive organized fiat-financed specific sociopaths that follow the teachings of the Babylonian Talmud in the duty of a non-Levantian agenda."

We're all ears.

Quote:
P.S. I've got bigger fish to fry, namely sociopaths (you and Andy) infecting this forum.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Thu May 01, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Whats the matter andy. You can't get your point across?

Thu May 01, 2014 10:46 pm

magamud wrote:
Whats the matter andy. You can't get your point across?

Not at all dear boy! Unlike you and Chicodoodoo, I like back up what I say with evidence!!! ;)

Last edited by andywight on Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu May 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Pointing out that the word sociopathy is being used. Genius stuff dandy. Are you going to post some of your watercolors next? Great content. :lol:

Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 pm

magamud wrote:
Pointing out that the word sociopathy is being used. Genius stuff dandy. Are you going to post some of your watercolors next? Great content. :lol:

So, are your saying that Chicodoodoo doesn't overuse the term "sociopath" in a amateurish way???

Fri May 02, 2014 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 104  Next