Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
You are such a twat Zook that your inventing your own measure. Congratulations on that.

Behavior is the prior building block to character numbnutz. Character then produces identity, you blind as a bat mole man.

You are completely missing the behavior narrative and then are whitewashing the possibility of it, because its about your egocentric vanity, not the truth my narcissistic lion.

Your a fools fool. Thanks for the good sport you schmuck...

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:47 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: The amount of idiocy that I have to put up with on this forum is simply breathtaking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this! It's perfect, Zook. It's you reflecting back onto us what we have to endure with your game-playing, BS-spouting, degrading, sociopathic behavior. Like I say, you expose yourself with every post. It's classic! It's phenomenal! It's awesome! Yes, sociopaths are awesome, even when they are the source of the bulk of our problems. In fact, they are awesome precisely because they are the source of the bulk of our problems!

And here we are in the forum world, the microcosm, and it's the same thing here. The bulk of our problems are and have been caused by the sociopaths among us! As above, so below. The parallels are astounding!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 pm
Site Admin

No need to imagine -- you're living in one!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:11 am

I love this! It's perfect, Zook. It's you reflecting back onto us what we have to endure with your game-playing, BS-spouting, degrading, sociopathic behavior. Like I say, you expose yourself with every post. It's classic! It's phenomenal! It's awesome! Yes, sociopaths are awesome, even when they are the source of the bulk of our problems. In fact, they are awesome precisely because they are the source of the bulk of our problems!

As a self proclaimed empath Chicodoodoo, don't you think your constant barrage of ad hominem is a little odd?

And here we are in the forum world, the microcosm, and it's the same thing here. The bulk of our problems are and have been caused by the sociopaths among us! As above, so below. The parallels are astounding!

I think not Chicodoodoo, it is estimated that the real world contains approx 0.2% sociopaths, according to you this forum contains 50% sociopaths and in fact would have been higher(according to your own "expert" psychoanalysis) before you banned all those other members!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:49 am

Good point, Banana Boy.

This forum was/is heavily populated with sociopaths if we observe Chico's own definition of sociopath ... which means squat and only slightly better than diddly. But even using his definition, we see how much inaccuracy and inconsistency there is in his theory of sociopathy. His theory of uncertainty suffers from a similar vacuous build.

Of course, that won't stop him from throwing a hundred rubber-tipped darts at a cement wall, exuding all kinds of confidence that one will stick. Such is the plight of the Nincom-nonempath, the Keystone Cop and the Private Dick.
:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:52 pm

UncleZook wrote:
This forum was/is heavily populated with sociopaths if we observe Chico's own definition of sociopath ... which means squat and only slightly better than diddly.

I would even go as far to say that Chicodoodoo's amateurish overuse of the term "sociopath" is in fact hampering the fight against these sub-human deviants, which then leads to questioning his motive for his doing so across several public forums!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Quote:
amateurish overuse of the term "sociopath" is in fact hampering the fight against these sub-human deviants

Now thats an oxymoron. What would you call these sub human deviants? Hmmmmm

Quote:
which then leads to questioning his motive for his doing so across several public forums!

And what motive would that be sandy. Exposing sociopathy? You just don't get it because its new information for everyone and Chic is slamming people from left field and they are unaware of it. So instead of truth seeking, they think its an attack and now it becomes part of their Ego. This is a form of sociopathy.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:49 pm

magamud wrote:
Now thats an oxymoron. What would you call these sub human deviants? Hmmmmm

So are you saying Chicodoodoo is not overusing the term "sociopath" in an amateurish manner?

magamud wrote:
And what motive would that be sandy. Exposing sociopathy? You just don't get it because its new information for everyone and Chic is slamming people from left field and they are unaware of it. So instead of truth seeking, they think its an attack and now it becomes part of their Ego. This is a form of sociopathy.

:lol: I think you also need to be add the UP list of amateur psychoanalysts! :lol:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Ya its so stupid to point out sociopaths Andy. I wonder why you think that. Hmmmmmm

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:34 pm

magamud wrote:
Ya its so stupid to point out sociopaths Andy. I wonder why you think that. Hmmmmmm

You still drinking that corn syrup beer mags? What I in fact said was that I believe the amateurish overuse of the term was hampering the fight against it!

Oh, by the way, I'm still waiting for that scientific paper supporting your assumptions on the connection between intention and the unconscious mind!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 104  Next