Reply to topic  [ 964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
Biden unveiled his 2023 budget proposal at the White House on Monday, but the press corps was far more interested in the remarks he made during last week’s trip to Poland – including when he said about Putin, “For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” a remark widely interpreted as calling for regime change in Moscow.

“I’m not walking anything back,” Biden said when asked about it on Monday. “I want to make it clear: I was not then, nor am I now, articulating a policy change. I was expressing moral outrage that I feel, and I make no apologies for it.” -- source

Let's get one thing straight — Joe Biden is a sociopath, so he does not feel moral outrage! He can fake moral outrage, imitate moral outrage, and act morally outraged, but he does not experience moral outrage!

Was Joe Biden morally outraged by his son's behavior when Hunter Biden was caught using drugs and under-age prostitutes while selling influence to corrupt Ukrainian businessmen and politicians? Hell no! That's because moral outrage is not something he feels. It's a deception that he uses when it is useful for fooling non-sociopaths.

It's also because Joe was getting a percentage of the money Hunter was collecting.

Sociopaths also don't ever apologize, at least not in a genuine manner, so after lying about feeling moral outrage, Joe Biden can tell the truth in a double-speak sort of way that he makes no apologies for his deceit.

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:11 am
Site Admin

Quote:
When Juliette was first introduced to Ghislaine she was told that they (Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell) were a couple, but remains unconvinced their relationship was ever romantic.

'The thing is, I didn't even see them hold hands or kiss once,' she says. 'I never saw them give each other a hug. To be honest, I never saw them come that close, so it definitely was not a romantic relationship.' -- source

That's because a partnership between two sociopaths is not based on love, but on mutual parasitic benefit. Bill and Hillary Clinton had the same type of relationship. Bill Clinton didn't care that Chelsea was fathered by another man, just as Hillary didn't really care about all the other women Bill was having sex with. A relationship between two sociopaths is just a "business arrangement" for their mutual profit.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:27 pm
Site Admin

Psychopath Zelensky Says the World Should ‘Get Ready’ for Nuclear War

Is Zelensky a psychopath? Here's what we know:

• He's a Jew. Strike one.

• He's an actor who will do anything for money. Strike two.

• He's a killer of his own people. Strike three!

I'm thinking he is probably a sociopath...

Note that I don't differentiate between sociopaths and psychopaths.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:18 am
Site Admin

The West needs WW3? No, that's imprecise. The sociopaths who lead the western nations need WW3.

The West Needs WWIII - Martin Armstrong
(duration 59:46)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97