Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
We are talking about Stephen C. Paddock here, the "lone gunman" (CIA spoiler alert) allegedly responsible for the Las Vegas shootings.

Yoichi Shimatsu wrote:
How could the eldest son of a bank robber, diagnosed as a psychopath, on the FBI Most Wanted List, become a government-trusted military contractor and a multimillionaire (with no visible means of support)? -- source

The answer is hidden in plain sight. The CIA prefers to hire sociopaths / psychopaths. They are, after all, a secretive organization of sociopaths doing misdeeds that must be kept from public scrutiny, not to protect the public, but to protect the CIA. I wouldn't be surprised if all potential employees of the CIA must be psychologically evaluated, precisely because the CIA will only hire sociopaths. When the job requires amorality and keeping secrets, you are definitely looking for sociopaths.

Yoichi suspects the real story behind the Las Vegas is a "spy vs. spy" thriller that the brainwashed public would never suspect. That sounds very plausible to me!

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A group of psychologists and mental health professionals on Saturday marched through New York calling for President Trump to be removed from office.

The group — which included more than 100 psychologists and mental health professionals — are pushing for Trump to be ousted from his post, according to The New York Post.

Michelle Golland, a clinical psychologist, told The New York Post the country is "suffering from his narcissistic personality."

“He has no empathy. You can feel it, the way he spoke about the San Juan mayor," she said. "She has PTSD and our president mistreats her. She is re-victimized. That is a narcissist.” -- source

Trump is not just a narcissist, he's a complete sociopath. Sociopaths are almost always narcissists. These psychologists are afraid to call Trump a sociopath, so they fudge a bit and call him a narcissist, which is more "politically correct" than telling the unvarnished truth.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 am
Site Admin

Season 8 of Showtime's Dexter introduces an "expert" on psychopaths into the fictional story. In a very serious conversation with Dexter, she says:

Quote:
"...I believe psychopaths are not a mistake of nature, they're a gift." -- Season 8, Episode 2, @ 39:26

I burst out laughing right there! I don't recall having any other hearty laughs like that in the prior seven seasons!

So psychopaths are a gift, just like evil is a gift. Aren't we so blessed?!

The expert on psychopaths continues:

Quote:
"They're alpha wolves who've helped the human race survive long enough to become civilized. An indispensable demographic."

The irony is beyond belief, and it gets worse as she continues talking. Just as I suspected early on ( 1 2 ), this show is all about celebrating sociopaths, repackaging them as do-gooders, heroes, and even saviors of humanity. Who owns the mass media that creates shows like this? Sociopaths. What is their goal with Dexter? To redefine psychopathy as normal.

But of course. How could the ruling sociopaths think otherwise?

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:09 am
Site Admin

I had another "burst out laughing" moment like the previous one mentioned in the prior post, again regarding sociopaths.

Anders wrote:
I just go with my fairly recent theory that the top of the power elite are good and acting with a plan for making a better world.

:face:

If that's the case, the power elite have failed miserably.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“What concerns me is when these projects go ‘beyond black’ — people with ulterior motives have gotten in control of these projects and/or the funding of them, and/or the ability of what is really scary, to write their own unlimited checks with no recourse to anybody. They are not even a budget item anymore. They literally authorize the Treasury to cut them checks, [and] it becomes evident that they have agendas that are independent of the goals of the United States. And the attitude is seemingly one of control — power and control.” ~William J. Pawlec (source)

Where have we seen that behavior before, the dogged pursuit of power and control over others?

Oh yeah, sociopaths.

They also love secrecy, and going ‘beyond black’ sounds like the ultimate in secrecy as well. Throw in deception and manipulation, i.e. "ulterior motives", and we are talking sociopaths without a doubt!

So why haven't we developed a screening process to identify these psychologically dangerous people and properly manage them?

Oh, right, because they are our leaders, and they are running the show...

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:10 am
Site Admin

I just came across a great example of the typical dynamic that can occur between a sociopath and a normal person. The normal person has no clue that he is dealing with a sociopath that is using anger and deception (BS threats) to intimidate and scare the normal person into submission. It is the sociopath that is in real trouble of having his deviancy publicly exposed, but by "playing the game" of bluff, threats, and deceit, the sociopath quickly turns the tables and dominates his clueless opponent. This is so typical of the interaction between a manipulative sociopath and an ignorant (about sociopaths) person of empathy.

The sociopath in this example is James Alefantis, a Washington D.C. power broker, sexual deviant, and key provider of "favors" for powerful political figures in the Washington D.C. pedophile "swamp" (like Hillary Clinton). The normal person is Ryan Alexander O'Neal, an unknown, on-line amateur investigator just interested in uncovering the truth about Pizzagate.

So check this out! It is a fabulous education on the psychological interaction between a sociopath and an empath.

James Achilles Alefantis vs. Ryan Alexander O'Neal
Starting at 59:20 in the video below, running to about 1:18:30 (20 minutes of incredible psychological drama).

#PizzaGate / #PedoGate - The UnAnswered Questions Documentary - Part 2

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:00 am
Site Admin

One more thing about lying. When someone is lying to you, most of the time you believe them. That’s why they lie, after all. Because it often works and some people are very good at it. Many people who are genuinely honest have a hard time imagining why someone else could possibly lie. They are trusting to a fault.

Richard Dolan has nicely summed up the typical dynamic between the sociopath and the empath. I experienced this dynamic with Bill Ryan at Project Avalon and andywight in this forum. Sociopaths are clever liars, and empaths are trusting believers. I have been a trusting believer too many times, and I still can be, but I'm getting better at detecting the clever liars. It's a necessary skill that empaths must acquire if they expect to find truth in a world run by deceiving sociopaths. There have been more and more sociopaths that I have recognized before they could spin their deception on me. Empaths can be taught to recognize that dangerous dynamic in play. There is hope.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:46 am
Site Admin

I personally know a sociopath who is religious. Now you wouldn't think that a sociopath could be religious, but keep in mind that most religions are control mechanisms that sociopaths use to deceive and manipulate in the pursuit of greater power and control over others.

I was reminded of this sociopath I know when I read the following in God: The Failed Hypothesis. How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist on page 252:

Quote:
Similarly, philosopher Kai Nielsen has remarked, "A man who says, 'If God is dead, nothing matters,' is a spoilt child who has never looked at his fellow man with compassion."

Yes, I have heard "religious" sociopaths say this ("If God is dead, nothing matters."), along with the very similar "If there is no God, there's no reason not to be stealing, raping, and murdering." Because sociopaths have no moral sense, it is only higher authority that keeps them from being totally immoral. And yes, a man who says such things clearly has no compassion for others. And what do we call people who have no compassion for others? Sociopaths.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:39 am
Site Admin

Here again we see how the psychology of the sociopaths plays into their natural ability to rise to the top and exercise power and control over others.

By far the preferred methods of sociopaths for controlling other sociopaths are bribes and blackmail. The more one rises towards the top of the power hierarchy, the more these methods come into play. You can see that in the following video starting around 2:44:00.

THE DEEP STATE - Is Behind Every Major Event In Recent History | THE JFK FILES REVEALED

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 am
Site Admin

The world that sociopaths give us:

The Present - Steve Cutts

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 104  Next