Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are the writings of one or more sociopaths. While the official narrative found all over the Internet nowadays is that the document is a hoax, this is not the truth. The signature of the sociopathic mind is stamped indelibly on the style and contents of this document, arguing strongly that it is genuine. Plus, the mainstream media tries too hard to discredit and debunk this document, another clear indication of its authenticity. Whereas the debate about its origins and authenticity was easily found on the Internet a dozen years ago, today that is no longer the case. Only the case debunking it can be found, as all information supporting its authenticity has been censored. I know this from personal experience, as I have lived through this change while doing my extensive research on the Internet during the past 20 years. I have watched the censorship take place in real time.

My first exposure and research into The Protocols of the Elders of Zion occurred about a dozen years ago. I recognized the psychological machinations of the sociopathic mind immediately in that text, which is what I found of immediate interest. I studied sociopaths with a passion, and here was a document rich in sociopathy! Years later, I would study the teenage experiences of Adolf Hitler's best friend August Kubizek, expecting to find plentiful examples of sociopathic behavior from the young Hitler, only to be shocked to find quite the opposite! But The Protocols of the Elders of Zion at least did not disappoint. It was a gold mine for understanding sociopathic reasoning.

Well, a few days ago, I discovered another document that does not disappoint when it comes to understanding sociopathic reasoning.

THE SECRET COVENANT

I don't know how I missed this one in my research, especially if it has been around since 2002.

Quote:
The Secret Covenant was leaked out on http://www.Bankindex.com 21 June 2002. The piece came in through one of Bankindex forms with the author left leaving an unusable e-mail address. -- source

The Secret Covenant feels just like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is by the same or a like-minded author, one that is definitely a natural-born sociopath. It too describes the very techniques used against us by the ruling sociopaths over the last 20 years. Its accuracy is astounding down to the smallest detail. It is genuinely sociopathic as only a sociopath can be. I have long remarked that we live in a world of deception, and that we are being poisoned from every direction. The Secret Covenant provides the context for why that is. It flows naturally from the minds of the ruling sociopaths who orchestrate the deception and the poisoning.

Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The takeover framework of these ruling psychopaths is based always on the prototype of problem-reaction-solution, of which all are fake premeditated events and false emergencies; conspiracies in fact, meant to instill fear, hatred, or confusion, so that the State can pretend to come to the rescue of its hapless slave-class. This strategy has worked most every time it has been tried to date, and the herd continues to simply go along, regardless of the erroneous rhetoric being spewed that this populace is winning. It is not, and so long as the State continues and succeeds in its push to remake and transform society, whether psychologically, financially, or economically, the power of the ruling class and its governing system will advance its wealth transfers, its monetary monopoly, and its depopulation efforts.

Psychological manipulation and control is necessary in order for the State thugs to accomplish their mission of world takeover... -- source

It is rewarding to see other people coming to the very same perspective that I have had for over a dozen years now, and that I have written about in this very forum. Yes, the forum has been censored and neutralized many years ago, and nothing that I write about here makes it into public view. No matter, as my purpose in writing is to document my journey in learning. The things I have learned have changed my life spectacularly. The person I am today in no way resembles the person I was molded to be by the sociopathic system. I would bet Gary D. Barnett, who wrote what I quoted above, could probably say the same.

Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The plandemic was “fueled by an elaborate psychological operation designed to create a constant state of panic among the world’s population.”

“This agenda has been long planned, its ultimately unsuccessful, precursor was the swine flu some 12 years ago, and is cooked up by a group of super-rich psychopathic and sociopathic people who hate and fear people at the same time, have no empathy, and are driven by the desire to gain full control over all of us, the people of the world.” (Dr. Reiner Fuellmich) -- source

Yes, I call them the ruling sociopaths.

They are the people behind the COVID-19 psy-op, the largest genocide in human history. They did 9/11. They are currently orchestrating the Ukraine conflict. They created the failed League of Nations, the "successful" United Nations, and the despotic state of Israel. They are behind the genocide of the Palestinians. They control the governments of Germany, France, Britain, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and probably most other major nations. They control the central banks of nearly every nation on the planet, and can therefore conjure up all the money they desire out of thin air, giving themselves unlimited wealth. Because they control the global money system, they control the globe. There is not a spec of good intentions in them. All human evil originates from their scheming minds. They are the worst of humanity, and they are leading us into ever greater degrees of slavery. All of this stems from their psychology as sociopaths. It is their nature to behave this badly. It is up to us non-sociopaths to put a permanent end to their reign, before we are powerless to prevent their full spectrum domination over all of humanity.

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:51 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
It is the unelected power brokers who have chosen the so-called "leaders" for a long time, and not just in America. Nixon was forced to choose Ford, who was on the Warren commission and who agreed with the lies about who murdered JFK. And then Ford chose Nelson Rockefeller as VP...who couldn't even read. He was functionally illiterate as his father had sent his four sons to the progressive John Dewey schools. (Not the Dewey of the decimal system.) Most of the Rockefeller children were also dyslexic. Nelson hired globalist WEF member, Henry Kissinger, to read to him. Rockefeller never gave a speech from notes, because he couldn't read them. He'd always tell the audience he had a speech prepared but decided to speak from his heart. -- source

There are plenty of indicators in the above paragraph that Nelson Rockefeller was a sociopath. So was Ford, Nixon, and Kissinger, but I want to focus on Nelson Rockefeller. The last sentence says it all for me. He habitually told a useful lie, and he habitually played on the sympathies of his audience. He didn't care who was hurt by his lying. All he cared about was that it worked for him. That's the calling card of a sociopath to me.

Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:41 pm
Site Admin

Vincent Reynouard wrote:
Paul-André Delorme ajoute que privée de son masque, la gauche « apparaît pour ce qu’elle est: une vaste bande d’oppresseurs aussi fanatiques qu’hypocrites« . -- source

Translation: Paul-André Delorme adds that stripped of its mask, the Left "appears as what it is: a vast band of oppressors as fanatical as it is hypocritical".

Wow, what a good description of sociopaths — fanatics, hypocrites, and oppressors! Sociopaths actually control both the Left and the Right, with the Left being the proponent for "protective" change while the Right resists for deliberately wrong reasons, to ensure that the changes are actually implemented. Naturally, the changes benefit the ruling sociopaths at the expense of everyone else. That's why this elaborate theatrical deception of Left versus Right is in place.

In his essay, Vincent Reynouard is examining the French government minions of the ruling sociopaths who are introducing a new law in France to "throw into prison as quickly as possible the authors of anything judged racist, antisemitic, or negationist." Negationist here means anyone who questions the Jewish narrative of the Holocaust or any other Jewish lies. Vincent Reynouard is already in prison in France for revealing the truth about the false story of the massacre at Oradour sur Glane in 1944, so the new law, if passed, won't affect him much, but it will affect others who count upon free speech. This new law is designed to eliminate free speech, and it will be coming to America soon enough, if the ruling sociopaths have their way.

Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:58 pm
Site Admin

War on Gaza: Humanity is being Destroyed by Madness of War and Inept Leadership

Nope! Humanity is being destroyed by organized sociopaths.

The ignorant among us will believe we are being destroyed by the "madness of war and inept leadership". But that's because they are ignorant of the psychology and behavior of sociopaths. Once you understand sociopathy, it is easy to properly identify the source of humanity's problems. Yes, it is a type of madness, as sociopaths were originally classified as "the morally insane". And yes, it is a type of inept leadership, in that sociopaths always pretend to provide proper leadership when they actually have no intention of doing so. Sociopaths deceive and manipulate in the pursuit of ever greater power and control over the masses, i.e. the non-sociopaths. The madmen and inept leaders are always sociopaths, and we should be more precise about identifying the source of our biggest problems. Sociopaths are the source. Solve the problem of sociopaths, and you solve nearly all of our major problems.

Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
On November 5, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu directly turned down a request for a ceasefire while addressing crews at the southern Israeli air station Ramon.

"There will be no ceasefire without the return of the hostages," he said. "This ought to be taken out of the dictionary entirely." -- source

Netanyahu is a sociopath, which means there will be no ceasefire even with the return of the hostages. Netanyahu is really saying there will be no ceasefire, period. But he says it in such a way that normal people will believe there is a chance for Netanyahu to order a ceasefire. He won't. His goal is to take Gaza for Israel. If he has to kill over two million Palestinian civilians to do it, he will, with no shame or regret, though he will likely pretend to express both.

Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:10 am
Site Admin

Sociopathic Netanyahu insists Israel doesn’t kill children after launching attacks that murdered 4000+ young ones

Netanyahu is exposing himself to the entire world, definitively showing himself to be a total sociopath. I've seen it all along, but to billions of people, this is a big surprise. It shouldn't be. Billions of people should have been educated to recognize these foul creatures. But they weren't. And do you know why? Because the ruling sociopaths control the education system, and they don't want people to recognize them.

Will the ruling sociopaths pull the plug on Netanyahu, since he is drawing too much attention to the fact that he is a sociopath? They might. We shall see.

Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday accused the entire world of anti-Semitism for staying "silent" on Israel's unproven claim that Hamas committed "mass rapes" on an unprecedented scale on Oct 7. -- source

This is typical of a sociopath, trying to shame the world into believing his lies. Sociopaths often play on their victim's empathy. They know from experience that this is an effective way to deceive and manipulate normal people by making them feel guilty.

Israel has done nothing but lie about the October 7 attack, and despite being exposed for lying, they continue to lie. Jews own and control the press, so managing public sentiment is old hat to them. They can do it blatantly and get away with it, because they can censor whatever unfavorable information they want from the mainstream media. In that way, most of the public never hears the evidence showing that the Israelis have been caught lying again. And they get away with murder once again.

Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:55 am
Site Admin

Quote:
... Israel has a very long history of deceit and, in a rare moment of clarity, Benjamin Netanyahu spoke the truth when he admitted lying without a hint of irony at such honesty. Justifying his blatant lies to the world, he quoted the Bible: “As has been said, 'by way of deception, thou shalt do war', and that’s how we operate.” -- source

That's how all sociopaths operate. And it is straight from the horse's mouth! As I often say, sociopaths always expose themselves, when you know what to look for.

Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next