Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Sociopath du jour 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopath du jour
Preacher Kenneth Copeland is a raving sociopath! I can see it in a matter of minutes just in watching this video. He's obviously a con-artist, a deceiver, and a manipulator. He tries to disarm his interviewer with empty platitudes that are so fake. He is totally fake himself, cold, calculating, with a totally constructed charm that the lady interviewing him is not falling for in the least, thank goodness! He is one very evil man, hiding behind the sanctity of the Bible like a viper, trying to entice the gullible with sweet words that hide evil intent. I love it when he tries to assert his dominance at 3:22, which is so typical of a sociopath. At the end he also grabs her hand and won't let go, using a disingenuous prayer to prolong the grip and demonstrate his power and control over the lady interviewer, who once again isn't falling for the manipulation. She seems to be quite experienced at interviewing sociopaths and apparently knows most of their tricks. That is incredibly refreshing to see. I wonder if she has studied sociopathy...

Full Interview: Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle
(duration 11:56)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:49 am
Site Admin

I just came across this excellent article 32 Tips For Navigating A Society That Is Full Of Propaganda And Manipulation. Item #6 in the list is one of the tactics Kenneth Copeland (post above) tries to use to manipulate his interviewer. She doesn't fall for it, but instead continually presses forward to return the focus to her primary question about the "demons" on commercial flights.

Quote:
6 – Be suspicious of anyone who refuses to articulate themselves clearly. Word salading is a tactic notoriously used by abusive narcissists, because it keeps the victim confused and unable to figure out what’s going on. If they can’t get a clear handle on what the manipulative abuser is saying, they can’t form their own solid position in relation to it, and the abuser knows this. Insist on lucid communication, and if it’s refused to you, remove trust and sympathy.

Copeland clearly has traditional success using "word salading" against his detractors, as he continually attempts to employ this strategy during this interview, but our intrepid interviewer doesn't let him get away with it. She keeps redirecting him to answer the question (what are the "demons" in the airplanes), which he keeps dancing around with vague comments about what he is not talking about. He never gives a clear answer to the question, which is one of the reasons I easily recognized him as a very obvious sociopath.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:57 am
Site Admin

John Bolton, national security adviser to President Donald Trump.

John Bolton, sociopath.

Quote:
Bolton didn’t mince words. “Cheney wants you out,” Bustani recalled Bolton saying, referring to the then-vice president of the United States. “We can’t accept your management style.”

Bolton continued, according to Bustani’s recollections: “You have 24 hours to leave the organization, and if you don’t comply with this decision by Washington, we have ways to retaliate against you.”

There was a pause.

“We know where your kids live. You have two sons in New York.” -- source

John Bolton, scum of the earth, unfit for public office (as are all sociopaths).

Quote:
In August 2003, North Korean state media devoted an entire article to Bolton, personally insulting him by describing him as “human scum and a bloodsucker.” In the same article, a representative of the North Korean Foreign Ministry said Pyongyang would no longer deal with the Bolton, the then-undersecretary of state for arms control and international security — indeed, Bolton did not attend talks with North Korea that took place the next month. -- source

North Korea had Bolton correctly categorized 16 years ago. So how does he end up in the White House?

Because the White House is a private club of sociopaths (by invitation only).

Trust me. No, really. Trust me.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:39 am
Site Admin

Andy (user name andywight in this forum) could spot a sociopath nearly at first glance. Andy quickly knew Bill Ryan and administrators at Project Avalon were sociopaths, as well as Atticus / Charles of Project Avalon and atticus.org infamy. He had UncleZook tagged almost at once, which was the start of their long-running, contentious battles that played out on this and other forums. In retrospect, I think he had Sandy and Pod positively identified as well, given his condescending attitude towards each of them. Of course, he kept it all hidden, as Andy was a sociopath himself, and to a sociopath, that kind of knowledge is potentially power. You see, sociopaths recognize other sociopaths with ease, as if they have a specialized detector built in. And they do have a built-in detector; they simply look for behaviors in others that are totally natural for themselves. When they can quickly and easily understand why another person behaves in mysterious ways (mysterious to non-socipaths), they know they're dealing with fellow sociopaths. While normal people don't see sociopathy in play, sociopaths see it plain as day. I myself fell into the "blind" category, never understanding why Andy would not give these people (like Pod, Atticus, and Sandy) the benefit of the doubt, which I always tended to do. And it was only much, much later that I would figure out that these people were indeed sociopaths, something which Andy had known from the start. Only in retrospect would I understand that Andy was far in advance of me when it came to recognizing sociopaths. Ironically, it was more evidence that I was not a sociopath, because I could see I was continually fooled by the sociopaths, unlike Andy.

So Andy latched onto me as a fun challenge. Here I was, a person who seriously studied sociopaths and exposed them, so if Andy could play me successfully, he would have the ultimate "coup" proving his superiority. Andy worked skilfully to earn my confidence and trust (it was a con-game, after all), just waiting for the opportunity to "take me down", to be the slayer of the "destroyer of forums", which is how Andy saw me with much admiration, while I had no notion of being such a thing.

But this is how sociopaths would see things, coming from an orientation of always seeking greater power and control, while I couldn't really relate to this kind of perspective at all.

Andy almost pulled it off. In fact, some people, those who were convinced by Andy's spun narrative, would say he did pull it off. And that's why I want to recognize Andy as today's "sociopath of the day". Good job, Andy! You had me fooled for a long time, and you surely fooled many others who bought your controlled narrative (i.e. psy-op). That's the mark of a skilled sociopath, and I will freely admit that you are one.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:24 pm
Site Admin

I just finished the biography of Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus cars. I always had an affinity for Colin Chapman since I first became aware of him as a teenager. I shared his philosophy of small, light, and efficient sports cars, which ran counter to the mainstream vision of massive, heavy, gas-guzzling monstrosities. I seemed to think along the same lines as he did, always dreaming of being a renegade car designer of fast ultra-lights delivering great fuel economy and superb enjoyment. I even owned a Lotus Europa twin-cam at one time, which was the kind of car I would have created on my own initiative if I had had the chance.

The book flowed without incident, but I was surprised how little was said about the John DeLorean controversy with Colin Chapman and Lotus cars. It was hardly even mentioned, yet I had researched it in the past and recognized DeLorean as a likely sociopath. Even in the book, I noticed Colin Chapman was repeatedly given accolades from friends for his charm, his relentlessness, his intellect, and his ability to psychologically manipulate the attitude of his employees and friends as if by magic. Like Tom Sawyer whitewashing the fence, Colin Chapman could convince acquaintances to join his team and work for no pay, just for the "joy" of being part of the group. Colin Chapman seemed to have many of the attributes of a sociopath himself. Was he one? I certainly didn't want him to be one, since I had such an affinity for him for such a long time, greatly admiring his achievements. But I was seeing the red flags, and there were many. Should I just dismiss them?

So I decided to review the DeLorean affair. I couldn't find my post on my research into it, so I started anew. I found the video below, which gave me the raw information I needed, which the book had completely sanitized or left out. There was now no doubt about it. Colin Chapman was clearly a sociopath. The story of how he dealt with being caught by his wife sitting at a stop light with a mistress in his car clinched it for me. It's at 0:44 in the video below:

The Secret Life of Colin Chapman Part 5
(duration 9:34)

Parts 1 through 4 repeatedly hammered the point home that Chapman was indeed a sociopath, if you know what to look for. What the book refused to do, the video dared to do, simply by letting those who knew him tell their stories. They didn't know Chapman was a sociopath; they just told the truth about their experiences with him. It was an astounding revelation for me, because — get this — my ancestry comes significantly from Chapmans, and there are sociopaths in my own family!

So once again my study of sociopathy reveals the unexpected and hidden truth. The evidence of Colin Chapman's sociopathy is swept under the rug in his biography just as it was in my family, not only by the sociopaths themselves but by their unwitting victims as well. It's perfectly illustrative of how sociopaths get put on a pedestal as exceptional human beings worthy of emulation, when they are in fact the source of hidden human evil worthy of universal condemnation.

Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:13 pm
Site Admin

Anthony Fauci, the grandfatherly figurehead leading the American public into disaster using fake pandemics and fake vaccines, is clearly a sociopath.

Quote:
“You’re going to have areas where vaccination rate is high, where more than 70% of the population received at least one dose,” he continued, adding “When you compare that to areas where you may have 35% of the people vaccinated, you clearly have a high risk of seeing these spikes in those selected areas.”

Inevitably, Fauci concluded “The thing that’s so frustrating about this, Don, is that this is entirely avoidable, entirely preventable.”

“If you are vaccinated, you diminish dramatically your risk of getting infected and even more dramatically your risk of getting seriously ill. If you are not vaccinated, you are at considerable risk,” Fauci once again repeated. -- source

You can only tell he's a sociopath once you understand the deception and manipulation that is "COVID-19". Then it becomes obvious by listening to him smoothly deliver his "doublespeak" lies.

Oh, he's such a charming devil!

Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:58 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Sigurdur Ingi Thordarson, an Icelandic citizen and former WikiLeaks volunteer, who became an FBI informant for $5,000, told the Icelandic newspaper Stundin that he fabricated important parts of the accusations in the U.S. indictment (against Julian Assange). Thordarson also admits that he mispresented himself as an official representative of WikiLeaks, and that he stole documents from WikiLeaks staff by copying their hard drives.

Thordarson has a documented history with sociopathy and has several convictions for sexual abuse of minors and wide-ranging financial fraud. He admitted lying in the June 26 interview. He also confessed to having continued his crime spree whilst working with the Department of Justice and FBI and receiving a promise of immunity from prosecution. -- source

The U.S. government uses known sociopaths to get what they want. That's because the U.S. government is an organized band of sociopaths.

Our leaders are sociopaths. Do you really think anything good can come out of a government controlled by sociopaths? Only the worst scenarios imaginable can come out of such a government. And that's what we've experienced for the last 100 years, all while our evil leaders have convinced us that they are doing what's best for us. But of course, that's what sociopaths would do.

Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2