Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Sociopath agenda - Information Control 
Site Admin

Post Sociopath agenda - Information Control
I was trying to repair censored links in the Bob Lazar thread last night and happened to reread a post there:

Alex Collier tells us of an extraterrestrial race that hides nothing from its children. All information that is known is made available to the upcoming generations so that they have the opportunity to become "smarter" than their teachers. And that is indeed the end result. There is no classified or deliberately distorted information. It is all universally shared information. Their "public" thus becomes as knowledgeable as possible. Rather than a hierarchical social system that determines what information you have access to, they have a planar system of equal access, a holographic social system. The situation for the human public is just the opposite, steeped in hierarchy, and for those at the bottom of the pyramid (the bulk of the people), it's "garbage in, garbage out", resulting in a foundation of "complete morons".

Controlling information is one of the central tenents of the organized ruling sociopaths. Secrecy is hugely important to them, as it is to all criminals, thus we suffer from their elaborate systems of classified and privileged information. But many of the fundamental aspects of "modern" society are derived from or corrupted by their pathological mindset, including copyright law, patent law, control of the legislature, control of the courts, control of the media, control of the education system, and control of the money system. It's always about control as a means to power, and controlling information is at the top of their list. So we find ourselves mired in mindless entertainment, disinformation, "intelligence" agencies, endless propaganda, mind control techniques, brainwashing, programming, the "dumbing down" of children and the general public, and other forms of informational slavery. It is an evolution of the physical slave trade. Rather than force people into slavery, modify the information they receive so that you can trick them into "voluntarily" choosing slavery. Yes, it's a con-game designed to fool us into doing what the con-artists want. Because:

"None are more enslaved than those that falsely believe they are free." -- source

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopath agenda - Information Control
Despite the facts, the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN and all the rest of the CIA’s media whores are consciously and intentionally misrepresenting the facts. Americans do not need any more evidence that the entirety of the American media is totally devoid of integrity and respect for truth. The American media is a collection of whores who lie for a living. The presstitutes are despicable, the scum of the earth.

Well of course they are! They are now totally owned and directed by the sociopaths, so how could it be otherwise.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:44 am
Site Admin

And another complaint of outrageous U.S. media mischief:

Quote:
At her weekly press briefing, Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova blasted CNN in response to its irresponsibly calling Moscow’s ambassador to Washington, Sergey Kislyak, “a top (Kremlin) spy and recruiter of spies” - citing the usual unnamed US officials, past and currently.

She called US major media reports “disgrace(ful), a manifestation of media vandalism,” adding:

“I have a question. Is it rock bottom which the US media has reached or is there an even greater depth for them to dive.”

“They crossed the line far beyond the professional ethics and their competence. They accuse and judge by simply fabricating false information.” -- source

By accusing the long-time Russian ambassador of being "a top spy and recruiter of spies", could it be that CNN is accusing U.S. opponents of U.S. malfeasance?

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It used to be that ‘wisdom’ was freely passed along through the ages in order to ensure the advancement of society and a better life for future generations; that stopped many moons ago. Now we are left with the arrogance of ‘my idea’, which is claimed to be solely mine within the 7 billion inhabitants of this planet, for only I am capable of having such an idea. So we patent and copyright and make sure that nothing can be freely attained which may add value to the whole of humanity. -- source

There is the influence of sociopaths once again, controlling information, controlling our behavior, and effectively programming us to serve their selfish interests. Information is copyrighted, patented, trademarked, bought and sold, massaged, twisted, inverted, broadcast, suppressed, censored, classified, and destroyed.

Control the information, and you control human minds. And yet how often are we told that we live in a free country, that we have free speech, that we have free elections, that we have freedom of choice, that we are free to travel, that we are free spirits, that we are a free people, and that our minds are free.

But our information is tightly controlled. So are we free?

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:28 am
Site Admin

Here's another way that sociopaths rely on information control to attain and maintain power.

Clif High wrote:
This indulgence in pedophilia is ... the way in which they blackmail each other and create a cohesive cadre and get them to abandon their principles. It is, at this stage, the linchpin for the power elite that are currently in place. (@ about 7:30 in the video)

Sociopaths control other sociopaths with blackmail! That too is just an extension of information control, and information control is indeed the linchpin of the power elite (i.e. the ruling sociopaths).

Yes, information control is the secret source of power for the sociopaths. It is also their Achilles heel. When they lose control of essential information, like when they are publicly exposed or their secrets are revealed, their power over us vanishes. Information is power, and truth is the most powerful form of information, the one that keeps sociopaths up at night and always looking over their shoulders.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:24 pm
Site Admin

Adrenochrome. There is not one reference to this chemical substance in the entire forum. Is it controlled information? And why would that be?

Quote:
Ronald Bernard was a banker to the Illuminati, who destroyed many lives through the manipulation of finance.

But when it came to the sacrifice of children and the extraction of adrenochrome, he drew the line—becoming a whistleblower. -- source

I consider Ronald Bernard the real deal, a legitimate whistle-blower telling us vital but hidden information we need to know, but that the ruling sociopaths do not want us to know.

I've also noticed how Mel Gibson is always being roasted ( 1 2 ) in the Jewish-controlled media. Why would that be?

Quote:
Mel Gibson has spoken directly on the subject:

"I don’t know how to break it to you gently.… Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

They are using and abusing kids.

They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it.

What do I mean? This isn’t some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force.

There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don’t have this. For them it’s the opposite.

Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they’re dead now.

The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized." -- source

Obviously the ruling sociopaths don't want anyone believing Mel Gibson.

I have often written about the evil of Bill and Hillary Clinton in this forum, but I missed some of the worse evidently:

Quote:
The video is said to be so horrible that NYPD officers who had seen it vomited and cried “uncontrollably” and required psychotherapy. We are told that in the video, Hillary and Huma forced a “young” pre-teen/early-teen girl perform oral sex on them, then tortured the girl by slicing the skin of her face off, then put the skin on their own faces to taunt the girl.

All in order to terrify the girl so that her body produced copious adrenochrome, which Hillary and Huma then ingested from the girl’s blood.-- source

I can believe it. I know that there are monsters among us, and they are called sociopaths.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:30 pm
Site Admin

The production and harvesting of adrenochrome from terrorized children is one of the darkest and most vile agendas of sociopaths that I have encountered. It can literally turn your stomach, assuming you have a normal dose of empathy, which sociopaths do not have.

At 26:10 in the video below you can see what kind of price adrenochrome commands. Only very rich people, i.e. likely sociopaths, will be able to afford such an illicit substance. A mid-grade quality of adrenochrome sells for $1,450 per milligram. The minimum order size is 100 mg, which will cost $145,000.

How does that compare to the price of gold? Gold is priced at about $1770 per ounce today. It takes 28,350 mg to make an ounce, so an ounce of adrenochrome costs (28350 mg/oz x $1,450 /mg = ) $41,107,500 per ounce. Yes, that's 41 million dollars an ounce! That makes adrenochrome 23,224 times more expensive than gold.

Do you think sociopaths might be attracted to the criminal business of capturing, torturing, and killing young children to extract adrenochrome from their blood when it is over 23,000 times more lucrative than mining gold, not to mention far easier and more enjoyable for them to boot? For a sociopath, that's a no-brainer. Sociopaths absolutely love exercising power and control over helpless and defenseless children, and with that kind of profit margin, you can be sure that they will monopolize the business.

Needless to say, sociopaths disgust me. They are the number one problem with humanity today. They have always been the number one problem with humanity. And until we solve that problem, humanity will never amount to anything good.

Adrenochrome : The Leaked Documents (Video)
(duration 48:12)

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:56 am
Site Admin

Control.

The ruling sociopaths want total control over all humans. Controlling information is only one aspect of controlling humanity. Control means restricting our freedoms, including freedom of movement.

Quote:
As is the case today, Americans won't need a visa, but they will need to apply in advance for permission to visit any of 30 EU countries for stays lasting up to 90 days. It will cost about $8 to apply, with requests submitted via the official ETIAS website or ETIAS mobile app. -- source

Permission to travel to Europe can thus be denied according to the whims of the authorities who have positioned themselves as our masters.

Quote:
The European announcement is one more step toward dystopia, where citizens are little more than tax-cattle to be tagged and tracked as we move from pen to pen across the globe. Naturally, our masters assure us we have nothing to fear...that it's all for our own safety, particularly in times of danger. As former German interior minister Thomas de Maziere said, "Privacy is nice, but in times of crisis...security comes first." -- source

It's the same old ploy, with sociopaths tricking us to trade freedom for security. "Allow us to control everything, and you will be perfectly safe." Total BS.

Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]