Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
How the World Works 
Site Admin

Post Re: How the World Works
Quote:
In other words, the basic suck-up problem is one of all large bureaucratic organizations, not just the military. But there can be little doubt that the military is by far the worst suck-up organization because of its monopoly on military careers, the extremely generous golden handcuffs in the form of lavish retirement benefits that discourage military officers from switching to another employer (the tenure trap), the lack of objective performance data like the financial reports in private business, and the unquestioned power given to each and every officer to end the career competitiveness of any of his subordinates with the flick of a pen on the officer’s efficiency report. -- source

The organization model that works best for sociopaths is the hierarchy. It gives them all the advantages they need to control the vast majority of people who are their opposites, the non-sociopaths. These hierarchies are basically "suck-up organizations", as the quoted article calls them. To rise in these organizations, you either have to suck-up to your "superiors", or you have to blackmail them. The few that use the blackmail method are without a doubt very serious sociopaths, while non-sociopaths and wannabe sociopaths will employ the suck-up method all the time, or be disqualified from gaining rank and status.

Quote:
The race for top general jobs is a Best Sycophant competition. Our military should not be led by the best sycophants. It should be led by the best military leaders in terms of their ability to recruit, train, and retain the best personnel and eliminate the unacceptable personnel. They should also be the smartest at figuring out what tactics, training, strategies, and equipment the military needs for its current and future missions and at making those things happen. That is not who is currently leading the military. -- source

The organizational structure imposed by the sociopaths will never be one based on skill and merit. It will always be a many-leveled hierarchy based on sucking up, sycophancy, and essentially slavery. You can see it in the military, in government, in law, and in all other controlling hierarchies in human society. Because this is not really human society. It is sociopath society. Sociopaths run the world. They hold the power, and they control the rest of us. This sociopathic model is how the world works, and it is one of the worst models we could ever imagine.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:08 pm
Site Admin

The world is mostly fake.

What I mean by this is that most of what we believe about the world is a deception.

Many people have awakened to the fact that the mainstream news is "fake news". It is a major part of our continual brainwashing. But it's not just the news that is fake. Most human ideology is fake. We have fake government. Government pretends to be the servant of the people, when it is in fact the master. It claims to represent our interests, when in fact it does not. Our legal system is fake. There is no justice to be derived from the justice system. Witness the ordeal of Julian Assange. He helps to expose the crimes of the U.S. government, in other words how fake it is, and the fake government turns to the fake justice system to punish him, when he should be rewarded.

Our medical system is fake. It's not about maintaining health. It's about maintaining big profits. Our educational system is fake. It's not about educating the masses. It's about indoctrinating them to believe our fake systems are legitimate and real. Our energy systems are fake. They are not about freeing the public from expensive sources of energy. They are about making humanity totally dependent on expensive sources of energy. Our economic system is fake. It's designed to transfer the wealth of the many into the hands of a few. It encourages selfish greed and sabotages the common good.

In a world led by organized sociopaths, you should expect to see this organized deception. Sociopaths are all about deception and manipulation. It's how they operate. And if we can see past their deception and examine the world around us in an objective fashion, we can actually see the deception they have foisted upon us. Seeing this deception confirms the enormous problem we have due to sociopaths. Humanity's biggest problem is sociopaths. It's not guns, or racism, or drugs, or war, or hate. It is sociopaths. They sabotage everything that is real and true. They give us a fake world.

No, it looks like organized sociopaths are in control (and they are).

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:05 pm
Site Admin

David Icke has been banned from 26 European countries because he was asked to speak at a peace rally in the Netherlands.

What exactly do the ruling sociopaths fear that David Icke might say?

Watch the video here.

Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm
Site Admin

I just wrote a post here that clarifies how the world works.

It bears repeating in this thread, as it is a gem.

Nine years ago I was laying out my evidence for crypto-currencies being a total scam. The vast majority of people had swallowed the official narrative on crypto-currencies hook, line, and sinker, and so they thought I was stark, raving mad. Time has proven them all to be wrong, despite the overwhelming consensus they had in their favor. The same thing happened with the COVID-19 fake pandemic and fake vaccine. I was one person against the mob. And I was right.

My success is easily explained. 80% of the human population are Followers. The ruling sociopaths target them with their scams, and the Followers believe what they are told. Not only that, they parrot the official narrative incessantly among themselves. As a result, consensus is solidly on their side. But consensus does not guarantee accuracy. In fact, once you understand what is actually happening, that consensus is a warning signal indicating massive deception and manipulation. Followers cannot think for themselves very well, so when they are all on the same page, they have been led there. They've been conned. They've been fooled.

It's the same story regarding the conflict in Ukraine, 9/11, or the Holocaust Lie. The masses get duped, all while being convinced the facts are solidly on their side.

It's absolutely astounding to witness.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:56 am
Site Admin

"Then there's maybe 80% of the population whose main function is to follow orders, and not to think, and not to pay attention to anything." -- Noam Chomsky on manufacturing consent @ 1:11:30 in the video below.

Well who knew that Noam Chomsky identified Followers long before I thought it up on my own?

I am startled to discover this, and I take it as confirmation that my theory of the four basic types of human psychology is quite sound. Not that I need confirmation, as I have been searching for evidence that my theory is wrong for over nine years, and I haven't found it.

Enjoy The Show
(duration 2:06:50)
-- source

Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:03 am
Site Admin

The key to understanding how the world works is to realize sociopaths run the world using deception and manipulation in the pursuit of ever-greater power and control over the population.

Perhaps you will recognize the accuracy of that single sentence by listening to this amazing person named Katherine Watt as she maps out how it is done.

"They're doing war crimes."

Katherine Watt Exposes DOD 'Kill Box' Against Humanity
(duration 16:13)

Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Most Americans simply do not care that these new digital currencies could open a door for great tyranny.

They just want to be able to pay the bills and take care of their families, and if our politicians tell them that this new system is good for the economy they will be all for it. -- source

"Most Americans" don't care because they are the Followers. They obey the authorities, believe the programming and propaganda, and never question the deception.

For the ruling sociopaths, it's "all too easy".

Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:50 am
Site Admin

Here is another observer who has come to the same general conclusions about how the world works.

Quote:
As I see it, 80% of people are basically decent; their basic instincts are to live by the Boy Scout virtues. 20% of people, however, are what you might call potential trouble sources, inclined toward doing the wrong thing when the opportunity presents itself. They might now be shoe clerks, mailmen or waitresses – they seem perfectly benign in normal times. They play baseball on weekends and pet the family dog. However, given the chance, they will sign up for the Gestapo, the Stasi, the KGB, the TSA, Homeland Security or whatever. Many are well intentioned but likely to favor force as the solution to any problem.

But it doesn’t end there, because 20% of that 20% are really bad actors. They are drawn to government and other positions where they can work their will on other people and, because they’re enthusiastic about government, they rise to leadership positions. They remake the culture of the organizations they run in their own image. Gradually, non-sociopaths can no longer stand being there. They leave. Soon the whole barrel is full of bad apples. That’s what’s happening today in the US. -- source

Isn't that interesting, to see that Doug Casey of Casey Research sees things very much as I do? I feel like I want to say, "Great minds think alike." But maybe they don't.

Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:08 am
Site Admin

Unfortunately, most Americans don’t understand any of the things that I have discussed in this article.

Most Americans are simply trusting that our leaders have everything under control, and so they will be bitterly, bitterly disappointed when they finally realize the truth.

This is more confirmation that the bulk of the human population are Followers, who simply conform to the dictates of authorities and do little to no independent thinking of their own. They trust their leaders and obey them. They are easily herded like sheep. We saw this quite plainly during the fake COVID-19 pandemic and the fake vaccine drive.

Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:04 am
Site Admin

The more things change, the more they stay the same. When this is the case, you can bet that the root cause is sociopaths.

Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4