Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
How the World Works 

Post Re: How the World Works
Quote:
He's a former Middle East bureau chief of the New York Times

Chris Hedges is a bankster agent through and through. No one gets promoted to the position of New York Times Middle East bureau chief unless they are working for the bankster empire ... whose virtual estate, Israel, squats in the middle of the Middle East and Middle East policy.

Indeed, Hedges support for Snowden extends the preponderance and indicts them both.

http://www.rense.com/general17/quote.htm

beginExcerpt

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

end

I'm afraid this forum has been reduced to promoting hacks, rags, psychological operations ... and wasting time. The best promotions are those that carry a 50/50 mix of facts and fictions. You and Chico, Mags ... are excellent mixers. You make my job of exposing the depth of the corruptions all that much easier, for I have enough discernment to analyze the ingredients in the mix. I suppose I should thank you for bringing your whistleblowers slash carrotmunchers to attention. I myself don't have the time to investigate all of them ... but I am grateful for being made aware of them.

In any event, we have here the Good Cop/ Bad Cop template showing up again. The dueling cops is as old as policing, which used to be known as shepherding once upon a greener pasture. Chris Hedges is a good cop. He says the right things but he doesn't real mean them ... for his task is to take the righteous agenda and steer it into a cul-de-sac. At about the 18:00 minute mark, for example, Hedges alludes to the 9/11/2001 attacks as a tragedy of errors. Which is even more generous to the perpetrators than the equally phony LIHOP.

Checkmate. Book him, Danno.

FWIW, The tragedy of errors spin is legerdemain to deflect attention from the Inside Jobbers that actually planned and executed it. 9/11/2001 has mostly Zionist fingerprints. From the PNAC authors, to Larry Silverstein's suspect leasing arrangement and "pull it" comments on Building Seven; to Buzzy Krongard's insider trading, to a conversation about the impending attacks overheard in a Jewish cemetery months prior to the attacks (no such thing as a Zionist cemetery so I am obliged to include the Jewish label here); to Netanyahu's comments on the day of the attacks which he expressed with morbid glee; to Dov Zakheim and the missing 2.3 trillion dollars that was briefly mentioned on the day before the attacks and then virtually wiped from mainstream memory; etc. etc. etc.

Hedges is the latest bankster stooge to play Good Cop. And there are quite a few out there. Noam Chomsky, Greg Palast, Howard Zinn, Pilger, John Pilger, etc.

Those with piss poor discernment are susceptible to the dueling cops template ... and those with hidden agendas are culpable. Which category houses thee, Mags?

Pax

ps: It should be noted that Noam Chomsky (prominently displayed in the New York Times) champions the Palestinian people. Not in the way real truthseekers and empaths champion the Palestinian people ... but in words and articles designed to keep people running in circles and munching on pastures while the plight of the Palestinians festers on as intended. Kevin Barrett thoroughly drubbed Chomsky in their email exchange that was discussed here previously. Barrett is the real deal.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:50 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Quote:

Zook, please.... :face:

Paul Craig Roberts was a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration. Robert M. Bowman was a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations. I am a former believer in the mainstream media and the U.S. government's official conspiracy theory on 9/11.

And you would condemn us all for the high crime of "guilt by association" based on former activities.

How you can have no shame for this idiotic discernment of yours and take no responsibility for the avalanche of errors it produces is beyond me. Oh, wait. If we accept that you have strong sociopathic tendencies, it starts to make sense...

I wish I could be kinder, Zook, but you are beyond belief.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:54 am

Zook is definitely showing signs of sociopathy. He thinks its a game here. So he is narcissistic and finds little value in common morals. Under the guise of high intellectualism. Fascinating stuff...

Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 am

UncleZook wrote:
Quote:

Zook, please.... :face:

Paul Craig Roberts was a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration. Robert M. Bowman was a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations. I am a former believer in the mainstream media and the U.S. government's official conspiracy theory on 9/11.

What is amazing is the level of distortion you will resort to ... to avoid owning up to your many errors of discernment (in the best case scenario).

Let me demonstrate again how the evaluation process works, Chico.

Let's say that Hedges, Bowman, Roberts, etc. all worked for the New York Times (or something representative of the Zionist-occupied establishment) ... for argument's sakes. Okay. Is that enough to indict? No. But it's a legitimate starting point for suspicion. Something more is needed to indict. That is where preponderance comes in. The greater the preponderance, the greater the probability of guilt. So we start with innocence ... and proceed to one of three outcomes. The determinate, innocence. The determinate, guilt. Or the indeterminate, "lack of sufficient evidence". Many cases end up with indeterminancy.

Does either Bowman or Roberts suggest that 9/11/2001 was something other than it was? Not to my available knowledge. So I can legitimately classifiy them as either innocent or indeterminate.

Does Hedges suggest that 9/11/2001 was something other than it was? Not only does he do that ... he is trying to pass off the attacks as a tragedy of errors by the policing agencies that allowed Islamic terrorists to breach the security systems in place. And he has the audacity (or sociopathy and psychopathy) to stand in front of a podium some 12 years after the events - time enough for anyone that chooses to comment on the events - especially when they are lecturing about more complex stuff that is harder to prove than 9/11/2001 ever could be ... and boldly state a lie so obvious that it reminds me of Goebells' quotation.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/js ... lslie.html

beginExcerpt
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
end

Hedges is guilty as charged, on preponderance, not merely by association. There is no way back for him because 9/11/2001 is the litmus test of integrity and he not only fails it ... but fails it with prejudice. For he is too smart not to understand the evidence of 9/11/2001. You don't elevate an idiot to the position of bureau chief, whether you own a rag or a newspaper of integrity. The evidence for Inside Job is as airtight as the space station. There is no chance in Helsinki that he doesn't understand the evidence of 9/11/2001. Which then means he is working for the mindset of Goebells (with instructions to repeat the lie over and over).

That you pretend that I impugn Hedges on the isolated charge of association ... is a deception. You've done it so many times now, Chico, that I can easily lay a charge of willful deception against you and easily prove it. But I think the good folks reading this thread are already aware of your games that I won't have to waste time making the case.

Quote:
And you would condemn us all for the high crime of "guilt by association" based on former activities.

The king of the absolutes strikes again!

Quote:
How you can have no shame for this idiotic discernment of yours and take no responsibility for the avalanche of errors it produces is beyond me. Oh, wait. If we accept that you have strong sociopathic tendencies, it starts to make sense...

I wish I could be kinder, Zook, but you are beyond belief.

There's only one thing to say to anyone preaching to an empath about the empath's purported sociopathy ... actually two things.

"Piss poor discernment."

"Physician, heal thyself!"

FWIW, sociopathy really exists ... and it's a very serious problem. Has been so for millennia, and probably will be so for untold centuries to come. After all, good and evil are two parts of a duality. And the Universe is filled with stabilized dualities.

Those that would cheapen the discourse by lumping truthseekers and empaths into the same bin as sociopaths ... what are they hoping to gain? Well, if you were a sociopath yourself, as I'm beginning to think Chico is (although I still can't prove it to my satisfaction so it will have to remain a suspicion) ... then wouldn't you want to associate with truthseekers and empaths, you know, by bringing empaths down to your level, you bring yourself up to their level ... that sorta thing?

My suspicions aside, it takes piss poor discernment to lump Uncle Zook with those that lack conscience. And it draws attention to the mental faculties of those that do. So be it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:06 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You've done it so many times now, Chico, that I can easily lay a charge of willful deception against you and easily prove it.

Of course you can. You've done it with so many others, I can surely be added to the long, long list. When you are wrong about a thousand things, what's one more?

Like I said, you are beyond belief, Zook. I don't even want to argue with you.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:06 pm

I smell another Waco Texas here. It's just all so pathetic.
source

Our Stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzT67Ekles#t=84

Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher
source

Quote:
A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:10 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

At least it is becoming very apparent who the bad guys are. The tyrant is becoming more and more obvious.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

magamud wrote:

At least it is becoming very apparent who the bad guys are. The tyrant is becoming more and more obvious.

Getting more obvious? Get your head out of your posterior. It's been obvious since 9/11/2001. Oklahoma City and Waco helped draw suspicion on the tyrant ... but the tyrant has been convincingly identified on account of 9/11/2001. The state. The next question then points to the makeup of the state. Who owns it? Who runs it? For what purpose?

To this, and from the observable evidence, the first question that needs to be asked is whether there is a Zionist occupation of the state? If no, then the followup would be to ask if there is a Freemason occupation of the state?
The next followup: is there an Illuminati occupation of the state? Next: a Vatican occupation of the state? Etc.

You start with the greatest evidence (which happens to point to the banksters, predominantly Zionists at the helm ... then you go after the next set of fingerprints ... and so on.

The Protocols, for example, now become a very important document of record, more important than any Constitution of any country because teh Protocols inform an international movement and agenda for FSD.

How the world works ... not how we imagine it to be.

Kapiche?

Pax

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Quote:
The next question then points to the makeup of the state.

Sociopathy is behind it.

Quote:
Who owns it?

Globalist

Quote:
Who runs it?

The machinations of the "state".

Quote:
For what purpose?

Investigate sociopathy...

You blaming everything on Zionism shows your short sightedness.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:44 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
The next question then points to the makeup of the state.

Sociopathy is behind it.

Indubitably. But whose sociopathy and what kind of sociopathy?

Quote:
Quote:
Who owns it?

Globalist

Indubitably. FSD can only be a globalist aspiration. Localists won't touch the stuff. So who are the globalists?

Quote:
Quote:
Who runs it?

The machinations of the "state".

Indubitably. The state machinery keep things running. But who has control of the state machinery?

Quote:
Quote:
For what purpose?

Investigate sociopathy...
You blaming everything on Zionism shows your short sightedness.

Sociopathy has been investigated more than any other human psychology. The putative library is stocked with books from the early days of papyrus to the discovery of electronic logic gates ... written words that speak about bad humans. Novels, plays, essays, poems, books on deviancy, books on psychopathy, books on sociopathy, etc. Even the Bible has a study of sociopaths that stands the test of time. The books don't all use the same label (sociopathy) ... but they do all speak of the same dark essence in the human condition. The investigation will continue on for centuries to come, no doubt. The battle between good and evil is never over.

Those that think the battle for the good can be won in the next decade (or decades) by studying sociopathy into its subatomic essence ... what kind of magic mushroom are they munching?

FSD will be here in a few decades at the latest. Further study of sociopathy is gratuitous, for what we need to know about sociopaths to act against them, we already know. Any further knowledge can only serve a eugenics agenda and the scientific dictatorship of a brave new world..

Now ... getting back to your first question about sociopathy, whose sociopathy? The Mongolians? The British? The Indonesians? The French? The Germans? The italians? The Chinese? The Indians? The Irish? The Icelanders? The Israelis? The Teletubbies?

To wit, what group of sociopaths are front and center in the globalist push for FSD? Are they all equally in the front? Or is there a dominant tribe of sociopaths that effectively run the sociopathic bankster syndicate?

If there is a dominant group, and especially if this dominant group has substantially smaller population numbers than the other groups ... then is the problem really about sociopathy? Or is it about the smaller group's organization, secrecy, fiat money, etc.?

Pax

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next