Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
How the World Works 
Site Admin

Post Re: How the World Works
UncleZook wrote:
If there is a dominant group, and especially if this dominant group has substantially smaller population numbers than the other groups ... then is the problem really about sociopathy? Or is it about the smaller group's organization, secrecy, fiat money, etc.?

There is always a dominant group, but that is not important. The problem really is sociopathy. Sociopathy is why there will always be a dominant group. If you get rid of the currently dominant group, another will take its place, because that is the nature of sociopathy. It is one of control and hierarchy. Only by addressing the root problem, which is sociopathy, will you solve the problem of all the symptoms sociopathy manifests -- secrecy, fiat money, hierarchy, dominance, inequality, injustice -- in a word, evil.

Just because evil has been recognized for millennia doesn't mean sociopathy is understood. Symptoms of many a disease have been recognized for millennia, yet the root cause of the disease, its true source, is still not understood. Like you, Zook, doctors attempt to manage the symptoms, while the actual disease is never touched, because it is not understood at all.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:47 pm
Site Admin

I am astounded once again by another seemingly coincidental find.

Quote:
In the Allegory there are four character types. Most people are chained, forced to watch images on a cave wall. Some however, the second character type, are unchained. They need no force; they are so transfixed with the imagery on the wall that the shadows are all they care about, and remain in the cave by choice. The images are cast on the wall by the third character type, the captors, who use a fire behind them to produce various shadows, to keep the prisoners entertained. The prisoners interpret the shadows and whatever noises are made as reality in total, for it is all they know. The fourth character type is the freed prisoner. -- source

I've never really studied Plato in depth, as the language syntax was too unfamiliar. I have disliked Shakespeare for the same reason, with meaning hidden beneath multiple layers of distracting decoration (the sociopathic method). Communication should be simple and clear, not convoluted and indistinct. So a nice, straight-forward summary of Plato's Cave is very refreshing to me. And because the communication is clear and precise, it allows me to see the fundamental meaning and the relationship it has to the world I know. That is what communication should be.

So I'm startled to see that I have independently recreated some of what Plato recorded over two thousand years ago, without ever realizing it until now.

Quote:
In the Allegory there are four character types. Most people are chained, forced to watch images on a cave wall (the Followers). Some however, the second character type, are unchained. They need no force; they are so transfixed with the imagery on the wall that the shadows are all they care about, and remain in the cave by choice (the Minions). The images are cast on the wall by the third character type, the captors (the Sociopaths), who use a fire behind them to produce various shadows, to keep the prisoners entertained. The prisoners (the Followers) interpret the shadows and whatever noises are made as reality in total, for it is all they know. The fourth character type is the freed prisoner (the Independents).

Any Independent will eventually do the same, given the opportunity and inclination to pursue the truth. Just as all roads once led to Rome, all genuine truth-seeking leads to the same truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 am

We are slaves to sociopaths. It's some incredible shite. Come one come all!

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:09 am
Site Admin

Michael Tellinger has put together many of the puzzle pieces, and the picture he has is converging on the truth -- that Sociopaths have enslaved us throughout history by way of clever deceptions and manipulations that shape our beliefs.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 pm
Site Admin

• Followers (80%)
  • Sociopaths (1%)
  • Sociopathic Minions (10%)
  • Independents (9%)

Quote:
I recently heard a well known TV minister say that psychiatrist will tell you 80% of the people choose to live in denial to stay comfortable. 10% of the people will attempt to change reality. -- comment from Barbzi (source)

I'd like to know which psychiatrists are saying this, as the descriptions and percentages correspond to my estimated percentages for Followers and Independents!

While a bit vague (i.e. there is no concrete source), it's still a confirmation of my observations on how the world works.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Our society is an enormous system of lies and coercion, that lies to itself about itself, while the people who benefit from the established robberies and frauds use coercion against others to keep those lies going ... -- source

Well, that's quite a good synopsis of how a world run by sociopaths works!

It also accurately depicts the whole Holocaust Lie and the mechanics of keeping that scam going.

You won't see that world view being taught in school.

-- source

Actually, it is more correct to say "Sociopaths in power everywhere!" That so many are Jews or crypto-Jews is simply a reflection of the highly sociopathic nature, origins, and culture of Judaism.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 am
Site Admin

How the world works depends on which world you are talking about. Consider Agafia's world:

Agafia. Hermit Surviving in Russian Wilderness for 70 years
(duration 52:06)

I really feel for this woman. She has endured so many hardships, and her story illustrates how poorly humanity cares for its own. All it takes is thinking differently, and suddenly you must flee from your own species! Who would believe that such a species has a future?

"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated."

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:06 am
Site Admin

And here's another world (or is it?), where the pursuit of money can cause a mother to betray the trust and psychological well-being of her own daughter. Again, I feel for the daughter (and even the mother), and the hardship she has endured, through no fault of her own, and the lack of empathy that drives too many selfish people. It's almost as if all of humanity is sociopathic. But that's what you would expect in a world where sociopaths direct us.

My Mother Sold Me. Cambodia, where virginity is a commodity
(duration 27:15)

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
25 Life Skills That Should Be Taught In School (But Aren’t):

#1 - Individual Thought

Instead of regurgitating what the teacher says and mirroring their peers, people need to think for themselves only. That means no groupthink. Most people think they are unique but are only parroting.

Forums like Project Avalon enforce group-think, also known as like-mindedness. In fact, our entire societal control structure enforces it. It is the agenda of the ruling sociopaths. In that global context, it is known as mind control. We are subjected to it continuously, from the moment we are born to the moment we die. Public education is more and more focused on group-think, i.e. mind control. Imagine how democracy works within the framework of a hive mind. In a word, democracy is meaningless in such an environment. This is the kind of democracy the ruling sociopaths are constructing for us.

Individual thought is independent thought, also commonly known as critical thinking. Critical thinking requires one to question everything and dismiss nothing. You might recognize my motto there. Needless to say, I wholeheartedly agree that "Individual Thought" is one of humanity's most pressing needs, and yet our educational system is increasingly missing this most vital of human skills. And why is that?

It's by design. Ruling sociopaths don't want us to think independently and critically. They want us to obey their rules without questioning them or even thinking about it.

Obey. Conform. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 pm
Site Admin

David Icke understands the critical importance of independent thought. At around 30:25 in the video below, Icke is asked, "Where should one go to find good information?" He correctly responds that you have to become the arbiter of what information is correct. It's not about accepting information from this source or that source. It's about learning to judge what information is good and what is not, regardless of its source. This is exactly right. It is why you must "question everything, dismiss nothing". It's why I started this forum. Information comes in and is examined, questioned, debated, and analyzed. The correctness of the information is not dependent on its source. It is up to us to judge its correctness.

David Icke December 04 2018 - Od Suenee Universe Slovakia Interview Part 1[MUST WATCH]
(duration 35:35)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next